Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GBT Protocol - ASIC] - BitArena.net - Mining Pool - Prop - 0% Fees.  (Read 13793 times)
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:27:10 PM

No, you can not make changes in the middle of a round if you expect people to trust you.  You offered a pool with a set of parameters which I agreed to mine on.  If you want to change your parameters, you wait until AFTER the round is over.  You don't change it after I've already given you my hashes.

What's to stop you from doing that to others in the future?  Nothing, because you have no integrity.  You've demonstrated the fact that you can and will take away users shares for any reason you see fit and not pay them for it.   You have zero integrity at this point and you continue to compound your problem.  You will never have a successful pool with that sort of mind set.

Please get lost Inaba. I have no fees and i have no reason to steel or something like that i just love this , i have money / servers i just love to work and create so please get lost with your ideas , i will protect full time miners not hoopers like you.

I will repeat myself i will GLADLY restore your shares if you will continue mining.
So your pool is all about the blackmail?

New proposal:

Greee must either:

-Pay Inaba the expected value of the shares he submitted (no, I don't mean PPS, I'm sure organofcorti can provide us with the average expected value of said shares when mined on a prop pool).
Or:
-Switch back to the old payout system and restore Inaba's sharecount, then switch to the new payout method at the end of the round.
Or:
-Get a scammer tag.
Greee (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:30:11 PM

There is no way I am mining on a pool who's operator is an admitted thief, you have got to be kidding, right?

I never steel , i`m not a thief.

Ok are you stupid or what? wtf is this?

YOU ARE A POOL HOOPER MAN, get a life.

IL REPEAT IL RESTORE YOUR SHARES with a simple command IF YOU WILL CONTINUE MINING. Our hooping proof system remove hoopers shares. If they come the system will restore them .... i`l present the full formula in a few moments.
Shadow383

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:32:43 PM

YOU ARE A POOL HOOPER MAN, get a life.
....So?
You had no policy in place that said you would penalise pool hoppers in any way at the time Inaba joined.

IL REPEAT IL RESTORE YOUR SHARES with a simple command IF YOU WILL CONTINUE MINING. Our hooping proof system remove hoopers shares. If they come the system will restore them .... i`l present the full formula in a few moments.

This "few moments" is really starting to stretch out.

Regardless, you don't just change the payout method mid-round specifically to screw over your biggest contributor. A Scammer tag beckons.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:33:45 PM

Please respond to the following use case:

I mine at your pool with my 4 gig rig
my 4 gigs is 10% of pool
we mine for 4 days and I have about 100k shares and 10% of the pool shares
my hard drive crashes, rig is down.

what happens to all my work?

edit:  or better yet

I mine with all of my 54gig
i mine for 4 days and i am 50% of pool (jtfr 260 usd of electricity)
my internet goes offline for extended period of time

what happens to my work?

please respond to the above scenarios

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:33:54 PM

No, you can not make changes in the middle of a round if you expect people to trust you.  You offered a pool with a set of parameters which I agreed to mine on.  If you want to change your parameters, you wait until AFTER the round is over.  You don't change it after I've already given you my hashes.

What's to stop you from doing that to others in the future?  Nothing, because you have no integrity.  You've demonstrated the fact that you can and will take away users shares for any reason you see fit and not pay them for it.   You have zero integrity at this point and you continue to compound your problem.  You will never have a successful pool with that sort of mind set.

Please get lost Inaba. I have no fees and i have no reason to steel or something like that i just love this , i have money / servers i just love to work and create so please get lost with your ideas , i will protect full time miners not hoopers like you.

I will repeat myself i will GLADLY restore your shares if you will continue mining.

New proposal:

Greee must either:

-Pay Inaba the expected value of the shares he submitted (no, I don't mean PPS, I'm sure organofcorti can provide us with the average expected value of said shares when mined on a prop pool).
Or:
-Switch back to the old payout system and restore Inaba's sharecount, then switch to the new payout method at the end of the round.
Or:
-Get a scammer tag.

Shadow383 is the same payout system and prop, but he have some hoopers proof rules, that i will fully explain in a few moments.

i`m not stupid to steal or something lol , i just install some hooping proofs.
Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:36:22 PM

my 4 gigs is 10% of pool

what happens to my work?

jjiimm_64 i have all users shares backup and i can restore it in a few sec , i just want to explain the hooping prof formula so you can all understand it before i restore your shares and what are the risks if you not mine anymore.

Thank you.
Shadow383

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:37:57 PM

New proposal:

Greee must either:

Or:
Or:
-Get a scammer tag.

Shadow383 is the same payout system and prop, but he have some hoopers proof rules, that i will fully explain in a few moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:39:00 PM

my 4 gigs is 10% of pool

what happens to my work?

jjiimm_64 i have all users shares backup and i can restore it in a few sec , i just want to explain the hooping prof formula so you can all understand it before i restore your shares and what are the risks if you not mine anymore.

Thank you.

you did NOT answer the question, what happens if a miners internet goes down for extended period of time?

Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:39:15 PM

New proposal:

Greee must either:

Or:
Or:
-Get a scammer tag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY

Thank you Smiley in a few moments.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:41:22 PM

Hmm, I'm thinking scammer tag might be warranted here.  I wasn't really going to advocate for that, but given the ops reluctance honor the agreement he made with his miners when he started the pool and now his inability or unwillingness to provide any sort of "proof" for this hopper proof method smells like a giant scam at this point.  I wonder if we solved a block and he pocketed the 50 coins now.  I didn't bother looking at the blockchain around that time... may be worth investigating.

In either case, he's scammed me out of 1.3 millions shares at this point, possibly even ~50 BTC.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:41:34 PM

jjiimm_64 after il present the formula you can let me know if there is a bug or something or what i need to fix , what was my first post reply?

"New hooping prof fell free to test it" i never said Pool reset or something.
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:43:37 PM

Greee showed on the 1st page he had little understanding of running a pool, if you read through further he misunderstood a question about paying out txn fees to miners.
Inaba knew full well when he pointed his 500Gh here that the pool may never find a block, hoppers left and pool hashrate plummeted to 1.2Ghash....
Neither of you are shining atm.

I actually tried to help by posting information about payout systems - i stopped reading the thread soon after.
organofconti tried to help too I see

I went through trying to reinvent the wheel when my pool changed from prop - then decided there were better systems than I could invent.
There are accepted ways of changing reward systems - some research would have saved the pool op a *lot* of pain

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:44:10 PM

Hmm, I'm thinking scammer tag might be warranted here.  I wasn't really going to advocate for that, but given the ops reluctance honor the agreement he made with his miners when he started the pool and now his inability or unwillingness to provide any sort of "proof" for this hopper proof method smells like a giant scam at this point.  I wonder if we solved a block and he pocketed the 50 coins now.  I didn't bother looking at the blockchain around that time... may be worth investigating.

In either case, he's scammed me out of 1.3 millions shares at this point, possibly even ~50 BTC.

Calm down , i`m sick or you i have told you all your shares are HERE just wait a few minute to write the formula so you can understand it, and then you can decide what you will do if you will mine or not.
slush
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 06:45:15 PM

Gree, don't waste your time on responding messages and go ahead of the method specs. I'm really interested in it Smiley.

jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 07:13:50 PM

jjiimm_64 after il present the formula you can let me know if there is a bug or something or what i need to fix , what was my first post reply?

"New hooping prof fell free to test it" i never said Pool reset or something.

eagerly awaiting 'formula' so we can "mine" on your pool!!

Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 07:21:01 PM

This formula will protect full time miners and they can earn extra from pool hoopers.
Percents can be adjusted waiting for feedback to make it near perfect.

Fast Description.

Case 1 >> User has stop mining.
Miner total shares = 1000s say
Old shares lose value
Every minute he will lose 10% of his shares. ( in 10 minutes he will lose all his shares )
Lets say miner will come back in 5 minutes , he lost 500 shares and 500 remains so the system will return to him 80% of 500 ( 500+500/80% of 500 )

Case 2 >> User drop down his speed ( ex: from 100 GH to 10 GH , 90%)
Miner total shares = 1000
Old shares lose value
User will lose 50% of his shares. Speed check every 10 minutes.

Case 3 >> User come back and start mining in maximum 30 minutes ( He got power off / Net was down / Hooping / etc... )
User will get shares restore 80% of lost shares.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 07:27:34 PM

This formula will protect full time miners and they can earn extra from pool hoopers.

Fast Description.

Old shares lose value
Every minute he will lose 10% of his shares. ( in 10 minutes he will lose all his shares )
Lets say miner will come back in 5 minutes , he lost 500 shares and 500 remains so the system will return to him 80% of 500 ( 500+500/80% of 500 )

Old shares lose value

Case 3 >> User come back and start mining in maximum 30 minutes ( He got power off / Net was down / Hooping / etc... )

if this is what you have chosen as a paymethod going forward, that is your choice. I wont waste my hashing power on your pool.

This method does not take into account user that has extended internet blackout.  I could spend hundreds of dollars on electricity and get paid nothing... no thanks

Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 07:32:47 PM

Fast Description.

Old shares lose value

Old shares lose value

if this is what you have chosen as a paymethod going forward, that is your choice. I wont waste my hashing power on your pool.

This method does not take into account user that has extended internet blackout.  I could spend hundreds of dollars on electricity and get paid nothing... no thanks

I`l gladly respect that , if you have internet problems or power... i can`t recommend you to mine its for full time miners , my rig mine for last full month without any interruptions so i`m stable.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 07:35:58 PM

Fast Description.

Old shares lose value

Old shares lose value

I`l gladly respect that , if you have internet problems or power... i can`t recommend you to mine its for full time miners , my rig mine for last full month without any interruptions so i`m stable.

LOL,  yes and i have not been under 50gig for more then a few minutes in 6 months.. not counting the power blackout that lasted 16 hours.... 

good luck then if your going to be that stubborn.  you can pay me pps for the shares i mined already.

Greee (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 07:43:07 PM

Fast Description.

Old shares lose value

Old shares lose value

LOL,  yes and i have not been under 50gig for more then a few minutes in 6 months.. not counting the power blackout that lasted 16 hours.... 

good luck then if your going to be that stubborn.  you can pay me pps for the shares i mined already.

It`s a logic system i`l restore the users shares but you will lose all your shares if you don`t mine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: