Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:38:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As the oldest miner in the forum, I declare...  (Read 10016 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:55:24 PM

That today shall be known from now on, as the official Satoshi N Day.

To celebrate, we use the network with gratitude.

Mining since april 09.

Maria.

DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 02:57:56 PM

i bet for 2 BTC you're a dude.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:00:20 PM

Mining since april 09.
are you able to provide proof of this? (ie. sign something with an address from a block around april 09.)

I will call you a liar, unless proof is presented.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:03:15 PM

Quite a claim! Proof?
DanielVG

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:07:48 PM

mining nose boogers since 2009

goodlord666

Activity: 434

100%

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:54:43 PM

That today shall be known from now on, as the official Satoshi N Day.

Maria.

Or, not.

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 11:15:24 PM

I can prove it. What is the best way to prove it?

Again, min bet is 10 BTC. If I am lying you win 30 BTC, if I am telling the truth you pay me 10 BTC. Put your money where your mouth is, you are talking to the oldest miner here so have some fucking respect.

Miner Maria.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 11:18:42 PM

If you have to ask I call bulshit.
Which pool did you use to mine back in '09? Slush por Deepbit? Roll Eyes
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 11:27:48 PM

young boy, back then, we did not have any pools. Solo mining was the name of the game.. I mined so much my computer caught fire. Crazy times.

legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 11:30:47 PM

Again, min bet is 10 BTC. If I am lying you win 30 BTC, if I am telling the truth you pay me 10 BTC. Put your money where your mouth is, you are talking to the oldest miner here so have some fucking respect.

Miner Maria.

That isn't how it works. You can't make some obnoxious claim, and then not prove it unless you can turn a profit.

If that were the case, I am Satoshi. If you don't believe me, I'll provide proof for 10000BTC

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:04:26 AM

sign something with an address from a block around april 09.
Signature or GTFO.

"Again"? You didn't say anything about a bet between your bullshit OP and my response, so I reserve the right to call bullshit for free. Bullshit.
DanielVG

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:30:46 AM

I take that bet! you put your money where your mouth is, provide prove within 24 hours.
countdown clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20120926T00&p0=%3A&msg=booger+miner
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:32:03 AM

back then, we did not have any pools.

No shit, Sherlock... Roll Eyes
Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 12:53:18 AM

Miner Maria.

It's simple to prove. Find your first reward block in the blockchain. Then transfer .112396 out of that address (I picked that number because its the message id for this thread). If there's no coins there, then you'll need to transfer some in. If you don't have control of that address anymore, find the oldest reward block you DO have access to.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 05:12:07 AM

Miner Maria.

That isn't how it works. You can't make some obnoxious claim, and then not prove it unless you can turn a profit.

If that were the case, I am Satoshi. If you don't believe me, I'll provide proof for 10000BTC

Hey it works  fine for Matthew N Wright, Inaba and BFL - seems to be how these forums measure a persons credibility.

i bet for 2 BTC you're a dude.

With that picture as a profile picture Im almost certain, 90% likely a single dude as well.

and Psy, still an abusive idiot I see (LOL).

If you have to ask I call bulshit.
Which pool did you use to mine back in '09? Slush por Deepbit? Roll Eyes

back then, we did not have any pools.

No shit, Sherlock... Roll Eyes

Psy, doesnt let being blatantly wrong stop him from insulting others for being right.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 09:21:51 AM

I can prove it.
no you can't.

What is the best way to prove it?
as said before: sign something!
if you are not able to understand this, you was certainly not able to setup a miner back in the good old days.

Again, min bet is 10 BTC. If I am lying you win 30 BTC, if I am telling the truth you pay me 10 BTC. Put your money where your mouth is,
im not interested in your money. im not gonna fall for you trying to buy me out.

you are talking to the oldest miner here so have some fucking respect.
respect is earned! not taken! and so far you have not proofed that you earned anything. 

lying asshole!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
DanielVG

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 11:57:24 AM

12 hours to go to provide proof or pay up 30 BTC maria!
I take that bet! you put your money where your mouth is, provide prove within 24 hours.
countdown clock:
countdown clock:
countdown clock:
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:19:42 PM

Miner Maria.

It's simple to prove. Find your first reward block in the blockchain. Then transfer .112396 out of that address (I picked that number because its the message id for this thread). If there's no coins there, then you'll need to transfer some in. If you don't have control of that address anymore, find the oldest reward block you DO have access to.
No need to transfer bitcoins!

The bitcoin client offer a very useful option that allow you to prove you own an address and sign a message with it.

So, Maria, c'mon, sign a message with your oldest address, one that contain mined coins and post it on forum. Before i too put you in ignore for trolling  Roll Eyes

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 01:05:30 PM

First of all, the dude with the timer, who the fuck said that I had 24 hrs to prove it? Go suck a big dick.

Second, I have never signed anything using bitcoin, and that sounds like a neat feature. Can somebody explain how this is done?

And third, I will not prove anything until I see at least 1000 BTC on the table, so somebody work the spreadsheet.

Last, If I am lying, not only will I pay, but I will take the scammer tag and a BAN and follow Matthew straight to hell.

Money Where Your Mouth Is.

Maria.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 01:13:46 PM

First of all, the dude with the timer, who the fuck said that I had 24 hrs to prove it? Go suck a big dick.

Second, I have never signed anything using bitcoin, and that sounds like a neat feature. Can somebody explain how this is done?

And third, I will not prove anything until I see at least 1000 BTC on the table, so somebody work the spreadsheet.

Last, If I am lying, not only will I pay, but I will take the scammer tag and a BAN and follow Matthew straight to hell.

Money Where Your Mouth Is.

Maria.

People call you out on it, first it's 10 btc, now it's 1k, what next? Once somebody does that, then it'll be 10k?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: