Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [instant]i will help you make your own faucet or rotator for 0.001 BTC [Hire Me]  (Read 2459 times)
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 12:57:04 PM

i need some extra income right now
if your interested in making your own faucet or rotator
i can help you with that for only 0.001 BTC or 100k satoshi
we will use faucet box script..
it will only take 1-2 hours..
just pm or reply to this post

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 04:46:46 PM

I would like to see a demo of a rotator that you can do. If it looks decent and runs smoothly with a nice interface, I'll hire you.

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:50:42 PM

This is great and the price is fair , I will contact you when I was able to buy a domain and a hosting plan , looking forward to you Smiley

I make faucet in less than 1 hour  Grin
Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

This is great and the price is fair , I will contact you when I was able to buy a domain and a hosting plan , looking forward to you Smiley

Can you do me a favor and create your own thread about it? This is called thread hijacking.

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:17:43 PM

good service for noob  Smiley
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 09:23:40 PM

we can use .ml domain you just need to buy your own hosting

I would like to see a demo of a rotator that you can do. If it looks decent and runs smoothly with a nice interface, I'll hire you.
same script from this rotator http://bitcoingrind.netne.net/

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 09:24:57 PM

Can you do me a favor and create your own thread about it? This is called thread hijacking.
thats right make your own thread..

cheers  Grin

good service for noob  Smiley

yeah right
cheers  Grin

Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 09:58:26 PM

Okay, the rotator looks great. Send me a PM with further details on how to do this.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3465

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 09:59:12 PM

I'm saving my money to buy a .com domain so I can do others things as well and also to be able to intsall a rotator scrypt to a part of it in order to look more professional Smiley
does your scrypt goes always to the next available faucet for getting reward (time dependent) or it just goes to the next one on list?

sorry if I'm asking too much hehe , i'm just too much excited Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:44:34 AM

Okay, the rotator looks great. Send me a PM with further details on how to do this.
i send you the details

I'm saving my money to buy a .com domain so I can do others things as well and also to be able to intsall a rotator scrypt to a part of it in order to look more professional Smiley
does your scrypt goes always to the next available faucet for getting reward (time dependent) or it just goes to the next one on list?

ok just pick a good domain name short and related
the rotator script goes to next in the list
its ok just pm me if you want to order..

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 11:10:46 AM

i send you the details

I want to use my website mainly about technology stuff news but on a another tab , I want it to be a rotator , is that okay and possible ? and I also going to install word press , hope it won't interfere
sure , I will , probably next week or the week after that I will pm me , thanks Smiley
i think wordpress will interfere in the faucet script.. but lets try if that will work then  good.. my only plan is to give you step by step guide so you dont have to give me your hosting details because script is ready and editable.. if thats your plan i think you need to provide me your hosting details so i can edit it and try if it will work..

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 12:54:45 PM

i send you the details

I want to use my website mainly about technology stuff news but on a another tab , I want it to be a rotator , is that okay and possible ? and I also going to install word press , hope it won't interfere
sure , I will , probably next week or the week after that I will pm me , thanks Smiley
i think wordpress will interfere in the faucet script.. but lets try if that will work then  good.. my only plan is to give you step by step guide so you dont have to give me your hosting details because script is ready and editable.. if thats your plan i think you need to provide me your hosting details so i can edit it and try if it will work..
hopefully it wont interfere but if it does maybe I will just use some other domain like you mentioned but do you think it will get visitors if its .ML or .PW instead of .COM ?
honestly i'm not comfortable sharing the hosting details , hope you understand , but I do trust you Smiley
it doesnt matter if you use free domain as long as you provide good service.. i always use .ml because some forum dont post other free domain.. like .tk i dont know if it also in apply .pw .. but to be sure just use .ml .. i know that so i tell you in advance.. the best option is to use other domain..

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:07:57 PM

i send you the details

hopefully it wont interfere but if it does maybe I will just use some other domain like you mentioned but do you think it will get visitors if its .ML or .PW instead of .COM ?
honestly i'm not comfortable sharing the hosting details , hope you understand , but I do trust you Smiley
it doesnt matter if you use free domain as long as you provide good service.. i always use .ml because some forum dont post other free domain.. like .tk i dont know if it also in apply .pw .. but to be sure just use .ml .. i know that so i tell you in advance.. the best option is to use other domain..
Okay , I take your advice on using .ml then ... I will pm you by end of next week when I got my hosting plan in order to use your services , thanks for helping me with the answers Smiley
no problem just pm me if you need my offer..

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:01:58 PM

I have secured some domains and i want to run my own faucet but i have some questions,
Where will i host the faucet?
How much will hosting cost?
How much money am i gonna need to startup?
Will you teach me how to implement ads?

btw, its a .ml domain
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:58:22 PM

I have secured some domains and i want to run my own faucet but i have some questions,

btw, its a .ml domain
for hosting go to godaddy.com
if im not mistaken for $12 you can get your own hosting with free .com domain for 1 year
you just need bitcoin for your faucet balance and paypal funds for hosting..
the script of faucet have thier own admin panel so its easy to edit the ads..
the only thing i will teach you about the ads is how to place ads below and under the captcha ..
the left right and up and down of the faucet is in the admin panel..

tarsua

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:05:17 PM

btw, its a .ml domain
if im not mistaken for $12 you can get your own hosting with free .com domain for 1 year
the only thing i will teach you about the ads is how to place ads below and under the captcha ..

Sound good but im starting with a tight budget so i'll find another hosting service and then we can do this
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

btw, its a .ml domain

Sound good but im starting with a tight budget so i'll find another hosting service and then we can do this
ok just pm me  when you get your own hosting ..

tarsua

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:18:11 PM

I just setup a domain with 000webhost, I need your help now
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:21:41 PM

000webhost is free hosting
it have limit when your site reach the limit
your site will go down for 24 hours
it will make you a lot of work when you use free hosting in faucet
when you transfer it to other hosting you will start again from the start
because you will get another admin panel all you edit will be gone

tarsua

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:27:10 PM

000webhost is free hosting
it have limit when your site reach the limit
your site will go down for 24 hours
it will make you a lot of work when you use free hosting in faucet
when you transfer it to other hosting you will start again from the start
because you will get another admin panel all you edit will be gone
What is the limit of visitors per day for 000webhost?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: