Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Already delays in BFL shipment plans?  (Read 49500 times)
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:46:30 AM

I have been trying lately not to waste any more time on BFL, and have decided long ago not to waste money on them. Still, this needs to be pointed out: Inaba gets paid for this. It gets harder every day to take BFL seriously, or to consider them competent in any way - from engineering to management to marketing to integrity. Even if they do eventually deliver some kind of ASIC miner, it is already a total failure at all levels.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:51:17 AM

@creativex : anyone is paying you to blast BFL out ?  Why are you so angry about them ?  I'm totally mytified !  

You pollute so much this forum by all those insane/hatefull/imprecise/exagerated post !!  You won an Ignore from me (only the 3rd user on my ignore list).. because of too much spam from you..

no need to reply, I wont unignore to read your reply, as it would flood my internet connection just to load your too many too crappy post !

Yes I've ordered from BFL, and may order some more before they start shipping.  I'll also try to order some Avalon's miner !

This thread will be much easier to read for me now Smiley
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 04:08:06 AM

Uh yeah, would that I were as calm and cool as this guy. Smiley

I know you yearn to be a cool as me, but please stop confusing me with you.  You are the only one who lies and spreads FUD, which has been proven numerous times.  I'd like to say one day you might be able to achieve a fraction of the awesome that it is being me, but judging from what you've written, you'll be lucky to achieve something beyond being a waste of human flesh.

Heh, a retarded hamster is more clever than you.

You have to be pretty mentally handicapped to not understand the difference, so which is it?

You are the most dishonest person I have ever met.  You truly are the definition of a scumbag. I am glad I will never have to have any business dealings with you, as you are the worst sort of human person to ever have to interact with...

As for CreativeX being a waste of a human begin, I stand by that.  He truly has no value to society.  He is a troll in it's purest form and thus is nothing but a drain on society.  I have nothing but contempt for people like that, but it doesn't mean I can't also poke at the trolls with sticks for entertainment value.

These are the personal attacks aimed at just me in only the last 3 pages. Yeah I want to send this guy $$$. Roll Eyes

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:08:40 AM

Shocked HOLY SHIT  Shocked

You 2 freaks start by bashing BFL,so INABA comes in to defend/counter your posts & he gets abit pissy with you.

Now you guys want him to be fired for standing up & defending himself/company  Huh

Remember,he posted as INABA not BFL_Josh................

Hello............are you guy's thick or what  Huh

So are we calling mommy & telling her "he called me names"..........WTF  Roll Eyes

If BFL fires Josh/Inaba,I will cancel my preorders & NEVER buy from them again,EVER!!! I would advise others to do the same  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:27:36 AM

If BFL fires Josh/Inaba,I will cancel my preorders & NEVER buy from them again,EVER!!! I would advise others to do the same  Angry

And I'll switch my bASIC and Avalon orders to BFL orders if Josh is fired.

Buy & Hold
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:35:57 AM

If BFL fires Josh/Inaba,
If there was even any inclination that BFL cared about Josh's posts here on BitcoinTalk (besides posting too much information), I'm sure something would have been done by now.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Blackasaurus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 05:41:08 AM

For those just joining this thread, be warned that this entire thread is a colossal waste of time, don't bother reading it as there is pretty much no relevant information. Its has been completely derailed and has become nothing more than a pissing contest.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 05:42:02 AM

And I'll switch my bASIC and Avalon orders to BFL orders if Josh is fired.

Please, for the love of God, do not do that.  We don't want customers like you, ever.  I thought I made that clear.

So, CreativeX, I see you still haven't answered the question:

How do you get this (your words):  "to we hope to ship all batch 1 pre-orders by the end of January 31 2013(unlikely)."
From this (my words):  "By the end of January assuming no snags or anything" in reference to the question "Is there a realistic time frame of when you will have 'all' the initial pre-ordered ASIC's shipped?"

You even left the QUOTES around all to indicate that it's (wait for it...) all pre-orders, not just "batch 1" preorders.  Do you see how you constantly twist the truth and essentially lie about everything you post?  You make it sound like we might barely get a few units out before the end of January, going off of what's been quoted... yet the reality is exactly the opposite.  Are you seriously trying to tell me that you do this unintentionally and that you're so disconnected from reality that you can't differentiate between the two?  You have to be pretty mentally handicapped to not understand the difference, so which is it?

Answer it?  or maybe you just can't, because the answer is obvious:  You are a liar.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 06:17:59 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2012, 06:52:14 AM by Frizz23

Josh already stated that it takes 2-5 days from design to product-in-hand.  They must have someone local doing it for them.  Stamping sheet metal isn't a difficult or lengthy process.

No complicated process, no. But problems don't summarize - they multiply. Hence we won't see BFL ASIC shipment in 2012.

[EDIT] Seems I missed some fun time here on the forums last night (Josh getting (even more) megalomaniac and running amok). Which makes me think: Do you guys at BFL actually work at some time? Or are you just trolling the forums? I mean with all the pre-order money you could do nothing but trolling till the year 2042 - and still pay yourselves a decent salary Wink

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 08:59:00 AM

For those just joining this thread, be warned that this entire thread is a colossal waste of time, don't bother reading it as there is pretty much no relevant information. Its has been completely derailed and has become nothing more than a pissing contest.

what?
are you kidding?
i usualy pause netflix when i see inaba go at it with these guys lol.
they keep punching and he keeps knocking them out of the park rofl.

now pass the popcorn!

ps: no im not a fanboy, im just betting on bfl to be first so thats where i lay my money down Tongue

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:01:43 AM

Just to remind you of where we are:

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:40:04 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2012, 02:01:39 PM by PuertoLibre

what?
are you kidding?
i usualy pause netflix when i see inaba go at it with these guys lol.
they keep punching and he keeps knocking them out of the park rofl.

now pass the popcorn!

ps: no im not a fanboy, im just betting on bfl to be first so thats where i lay my money down Tongue
Do not drink the koolaid. It is bad for you. You start to see things that aren't actually there.

You probably also think my incredibly tame report to BFL was "a Kazinsky manifesto", as he says right? (hehe)

The only thing that the rep is good at is playing with a straight poker face and hedging his bets with a pretty bold lie (a whopper at that).

(well if you actually believe what he said, the koolaid apparently works)

But look down at his cards, it's all....no good. He asked me not to share the PM back then so I am confidence bound. The only thing I need from him is to get permission to share emails (both as a private citizen and as a BFL employee in charge of emails at BFL).

I am not going to [nor do I give him any permission to him to] post my private information in a public domain and he knows that too. It's not like I am going to redact anything important beyond a few names and an address.

He can verify the veracity of the totality anyway. That he has painted the whole affair as a crazy kook posting some odd complaint is strange at best. I guess hes hoping the advent of his poker face and false claims are enough to get him through that unfortunate incident.

As for the rest, there is a counterpoint for everything.

I don't want anything other than his bosses to tap his shoulder and have a talk with him. And hey, if they are accepting of the last...72 hours both on and off their company forum....then that just goes to show what the people behind it all really think.

They will either be horrified by the behavior or they won't.

Josh/Inaba does not distinguish between his two accounts. He posts as a BFL representative on either account. His Inaba account is pretty much his preferred BFL side. The other account barely gets any activity.

So he is using pretty weak arguments at best. MMA fighter...hardly.

--------------------------

Anyway, who cares about a stupid argument when what you really should care about is when a company rep says a former customer is not worth anything after they had been refunded. Adding insult to injury as it were.

If you think CreativeX is somehow more heinous than any other customer...keep dreaming. He is pretty much any standard customer. Rather than cheering on the mistreatment you should be calling him out on it. It could be you or anyone else.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:56:10 AM

Out of 1,000 customers (or more),there are 6-8 VERY unhappy ones............sounds like pretty damn good odds to me.

I wouldn't miss your buissness either  Tongue

I would say goodbye & good luck,the next company you purchase from is gonna need it....not you  Cheesy

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:58:37 AM

By the way, not to single out BFL on this issue, if you see any other vendors employees doing stupid or crude things to other customers. It is your right and privledge to bring it to a vendors attention.

If you see a BFL/BTCFPGA/bASIC/Avalon/DeepBit/ASICMiner etc employee acting in a stupid way. Report it. If it is a legitimate concern, do your part.

Keep in mind they get paid in good faith to perform a job. Well, probably you are paying the company to pay them. So it's on your dime, let them know when something is wrong. It's up to them [the vendor] to fix it in their own internal way.

tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2012, 12:02:14 PM

I don't remember have seen anyone with a real investment complain about BFL, only a few people with jalapenos or one single, people without any preorder and even brand new, that coincidentally only thing they know about bitcoin is that BLF is the devil.  I have +$30k in BFL and I am calm.

If nobody knows anything in February, then it will be time of worrying, here are people complaining for a month or more, is ridiculous.

Stop drama

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
abeaulieu

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 02:47:10 PM

I don't remember have seen anyone with a real investment complain about BFL, only a few people with jalapenos or one single, people without any preorder and even brand new, that coincidentally only thing they know about bitcoin is that BLF is the devil.  I have +$30k in BFL and I am calm.

If nobody knows anything in February, then it will be time of worrying, here are people complaining for a month or more, is ridiculous.

Stop drama

These threads are the old man version of adolescent girl's high school drama.
SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:31:31 PM

I don't really see a difference between what's posted here and what's posted on every other thread on this site. So many people on ignore its amazing.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:56:44 PM

It's not exactly surprising if some folks with BFL ads in their sigs don't want to hear about delays in product shipping or skeptical posts about shipping schedule revisions.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 04:13:25 PM

I don't really see a difference between what's posted here and what's posted on every other thread on this site. So many people on ignore its amazing.
Lol, I just added a few myself...
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 04:45:11 PM

It has started. M.A.I.

Mutually Assured Ignores

Ignore them, before they ignore you! (Wink )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: