Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 11:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul  (Read 8358 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:46:35 PM

Looks like the old picture used the Microsoul holo. Now it's the CryptoImperator?  Have you considered making half the coins in each holo?  You may get people wanting both for collecting.

For the purposes of categorizing coins for the encyclopedia, would I call this a Microsoul if I have to pick one maker?

Well I initiated the project. Its entirely up to you. If we do 20 coins and not just 10 I will do the others with a microsoul sticker.

OK.  Microsoul it is.

If you go that route of doing a Microsoul sticker too, put me in for #001 of those as well.

OK so if we do 10 you take 1 and if we do 20 you take 2?

for the Microsoul what serial number #01?

minerjones if we do 20 I will serial number them 0-10 again.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:53:31 PM

Perfect. We just need 4 more confirmed sales and I will order the other 10 and the price is 250 USD each. Thats a reasonable price I think for such an awesome coin.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:59:31 PM

Looks like the old picture used the Microsoul holo. Now it's the CryptoImperator?  Have you considered making half the coins in each holo?  You may get people wanting both for collecting.

For the purposes of categorizing coins for the encyclopedia, would I call this a Microsoul if I have to pick one maker?

Well I initiated the project. Its entirely up to you. If we do 20 coins and not just 10 I will do the others with a microsoul sticker.

OK.  Microsoul it is.

If you go that route of doing a Microsoul sticker too, put me in for #001 of those as well.

OK so if we do 10 you take 1 and if we do 20 you take 2?

for the Microsoul what serial number #01?

minerjones if we do 20 I will serial number them 0-10 again.

Correct.  1 of each.  I figured it would make it easier for you to get to 20 while still keeping these limited to 10 each type.  It makes the cost cheaper per coin. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:19:26 PM

#3 Microsoul Holo
Thanks..
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:28:37 PM

#3 Microsoul Holo
Thanks..
Great 3 More and The order will be made. I will then take 10% deposit per coin until Shipping if thats good with everyone.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:30:02 PM

We need 3 more coins sold to decide if we produce 10 or 20.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

Well the time has come to make a decision.

We will make 20. The next clue to the 5 Bitcoin prize will com on the Russian roulette coins. Also people who buy this coin now before dispatch Will get it at the same time and the image of the back emailed to them at a suitable time to all.

For the rest then it will be first come first serve. As soon as a purchase is made then the photo of the back of the coin will be made.

so we can not start taking payments for this great coin. then when the Russian Roulette coin will come out this should re awaken interest in this coin. Also when you see the coin in hand you will see how truly amazing this coin actually is.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:46:36 AM

OK, so can you confirm the price of the philoshophers coin (given 20). Just so I am clear, and save me reading the pages prior

Russian Roullet coin ... has that price been confirmed yet ?

Given the tie in between the Phil coin, and the RR coin, I may be in for the Phil coin, as I am already in for the RR coin

If you can confirm the price, I may well jump for #5 of the Phil coin. Depending on the price, I may jump for both #5s

Would still very much like to understand what the rest of the series will be, and how they will be priced.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:48:48 AM

Will you stick with the 10 microsoul and 10 cryptoimperator holograms or will you have 20 identical coins?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:14:27 AM

Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:20:20 AM

So please confirm the holo and number and we can take payments and arrange the email imagery of the back of the coin and also the initial shipment date.

To peel or not to peel.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:21:36 AM

Could you consider making a joint hologram for the entire series? By having 2 holograms (allowing people to order one of each) you are limiting the number of participants in the puzzle.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:42:43 AM

Could you consider making a joint hologram for the entire series? By having 2 holograms (allowing people to order one of each) you are limiting the number of participants in the puzzle.

Hi it is a good idea but sure but for this we have agreed on it and the less people involved the better for the people involved right? The other coins should be widely available apart from series 5 so this will make these coins more sought after in the future. Which should make them a great investment too.

So yes I think its a good idea but we have already agreed on this and we want to get the project moving forward as the other series are in manufacture already.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:54:16 AM

Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

Put me down for #5 of each then

I would appreciate more info on the final 3 coins of the series
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

To reiterate, I would like #2 of the CI holo and #1 of the Microsoul holo, if we are following the list that Minerjones made earlier.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:02:48 AM

sorry for the late reply!
Next one after RR will be with the block halving. You know details about this already via email. The coins with the linked code will be small in number though.

For the other 2 Mintage they will be this year. 1 unto 50 coins and the last a low run of coins and I am looking at Gold coins.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:37:34 PM

sorry for the late reply!
Next one after RR will be with the block halving. You know details about this already via email. The coins with the linked code will be small in number though.

For the other 2 Mintage they will be this year. 1 unto 50 coins and the last a low run of coins and I am looking at Gold coins.

Were we supposed to get an email from you??

Thanks
Hi sorry no this was just a discussion I had to monkeynuts talking about the style of coin coming to celebrate the block halving Wink sorry I should have stated. It will be a coin in 2 halves.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:44:40 PM

Yep, while we were both talking on something else, he asked my opinion for the coin. I hadnt realised it would be 'one of the five'. But I like the uniqueness of that coin type in the crypto space.

Gold coin .... how heavy are we talking here ? Obviously that will have a big impact on price
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:23:22 PM

Yep, while we were both talking on something else, he asked my opinion for the coin. I hadnt realised it would be 'one of the five'. But I like the uniqueness of that coin type in the crypto space.

Gold coin .... how heavy are we talking here ? Obviously that will have a big impact on price

Either 1/4 or 1/2 ounce. Nothing too big at all Smiley I dont think anyone would buy it if 1 OZ

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:58:59 PM

Either 1/4 or 1/2 ounce. Nothing too big at all Smiley I dont think anyone would buy it if 1 OZ

If a member buys the first 4 coins, would were there be any discount or package deal for the last one??

And....
If someone purchased a random series coin, they would only have access to that Series coin prize?
If we want to play the full game we would need all 5 coins?    Seems like there are only 5 of us that would win at this point..... I like the odds!! Cheesy
YEs you need all 5 for the series prize Smiley individual prizes will be individual. But for some there will be no price only standard crypto loaded. So you stand an extremely good chance yes.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: