Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul  (Read 8313 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:14:55 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 09:36:12 AM by gravitate

Let me introduce to you the brilliantly cast in 999 silver Philosopher’s Coin.

It has been made in a partnership with Both MicroSoul and Crypto Imperator and was sponsored directly from WOODCOIN.

It has had a pile of coins 3D alt coins rendered on the frontal design which gives amazing depth.  If you look carefully you can see on the front a coin that shows both company logos holding hands (above the wood coin logo). Everyone who has seen this coin has been stunned by the complexity and original design. It truly will set a new standard in the Physical Crypto Market due to the hidden crypto concept. With these coins you don't need to be Indiana Jones to go on a tresure hunt you can do it from the comfort of your own home!

The coin is 1 Troy Oz 0.999 Fine silver and comes fully loaded with 1 BTC in the standard way of securing a private key printed on paper beneath a security holographic sticker. The coins are funded and have CryptoImperators sticker holograms on and also Microsoul stickers on depending which you choose.  Unfunded is possible also as you wish.

The amazing thing about these coins is that on the back of the coin there is a code that needs to be deciphered to get the private key to 6 altcoins.

There are 6 private keys on the back that are for alt coins. Crack the code and you will get rewards of around 0.5 Bitcoin in prizes. But this coin also has a part of a code that will only be completed if you collect the subsequent 4 series of coins. This code will win you 5 BTC

Under the DOGE on the front you will see  #01 which states this is the first of 5 of the series of Philosopher's coins. Each series more inventive and intriguing. There is a part of a bitcoin address. You will find the remaining on future coin releases. This will lead to a prize but the amount is yet to be decided as its based on future price releases etc.

There will be 20 coins. 1-10 with CI stickers on and 1-10 with MS stickers on.

PRICE UNfunded = 250 USD
Price Funded = 250 USD +1BTC

This is My Only Payment address: 1EmgH6qoio62LzBzWT1rUT45xL8efiwBvT If you want to pay paypal then PM me.

CryptoImperator sent me some final pictures of the real product:

Images
Front View

Front View 2

MS logo

Rear View Covered  

Here are the public Addresses of the Prizes. They will be funded when all sales are finalised and coins ready to be distributed. The alt coin prizes will add up to 0.5 BTC

Dark/ Dash
XmHVqZTQV7nd2KEoXU5wvjaiYWoTtFBDSp

BlackCoin
BR6V2SyWqYwfEQ6FzLPLH9yPWvd35KbGPq

wood
WUGEKrdUg6DFsgkM8ruhWKBdZxKtbSTyBc

FeatherCoin
6sg1rcgz1hJoyXcKYLTxzPB2vDBw6ruY4Q

Vertcoin
VuWk1LsosWzY7DgvjZhHTKXjAdS9WRcFDM

WorldAidCoin
VuWk1LsosWzY7DgvjZhHTKXjAdS9WRcFDM

Final Bitcoin prize
18YCaRcTCWgfgsfevSLEqZEWenhFtWN1Z4

To peel or not to peel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:34:15 AM

Why 1.4? 1.4 or 1 BTC is for funding the coin's private key/ face value?
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:51:54 AM

What's the code to crack? Do we need to buy the coin?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:54:12 AM

To see the code you have to buy it. Unless someone else buys the coin and makes it public.  1.4 bitcoin is like this. 1 btc for funding the coin and 0.4 to 6 bitcoin and 10 bitcoin prizes for cracking the code.

You can't cracking the code with out seeing it. And you can't really see it with out buying the coin. That's why I covered up the code. If the code was public then there would be less reason to buy the coin as anyone will have a chance to cracking it.

To peel or not to peel.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:45:24 AM

To see the code you have to buy it. Unless someone else buys the coin and makes it public.  1.4 bitcoin is like this. 1 btc for funding the coin and 0.4 to 6 bitcoin and 10 bitcoin prizes for cracking the code.

You can't cracking the code with out seeing it. And you can't really see it with out buying the coin. That's why I covered up the code. If the code was public then there would be less reason to buy the coin as anyone will have a chance to cracking it.

What's the level of difficulty to cracking the code? Would you need high end mathematical ability or something of that sort?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:47:18 AM

thanks for explaining on how the 0.4 comes about.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:08:37 PM

What's the level of difficulty to cracking the code? Would you need high end mathematical ability or something of that sort?

No not really. Like I say anyone with enough patience could crack it. I didn't go all out on the first one its not as hard as the next series are going to be for sure.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:33:09 PM

A couple questions:

1. Are the coins serial numbered?  Not the editions# 1-5.
2. Are they in stock or preorder?
3. Any option to have it not funded?  1B is a little steep on top of the $410 premium.
4. Are these in lieu of the pirate coins?
5. Are there 20 or 30 made?  The title says 20 for sale
6. You mention that the bonus will be funded when all sales are completed.  So unless/until you sell all 20 or 30 coins, the bonus prize won't be funded?  What happens if you don't sell out?
7. As a collector, I'm interested, but I wish the price were a little lower.  Its a $300 + .4B ($110) premium = $410 + the funded 1B.
8. Does cracking the code require traveling to a physical location like the pirate coins did?
9. Thank you for designing an innovative coin.  I'm very interested in it.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:00:59 PM

A couple questions:

1. Are the coins serial numbered?  Not the editions# 1-5.
2. Are they in stock or preorder?
3. Any option to have it not funded?  1B is a little steep on top of the $410 premium.
4. Are these in lieu of the pirate coins?
5. Are there 20 or 30 made?  The title says 20 for sale
6. You mention that the bonus will be funded when all sales are completed.  So unless/until you sell all 20 or 30 coins, the bonus prize won't be funded?  What happens if you don't sell out?
7. As a collector, I'm interested, but I wish the price were a little lower.  Its a $300 + .4B ($110) premium = $410 + the funded 1B.
8. Does cracking the code require traveling to a physical location like the pirate coins did?
9. Thank you for designing an innovative coin.  I'm very interested in it.

1. They can be indeed from 01-20
2. I only have the sample right now. They are in production and will be finished in 10 days. Therefore ETA would be 3 weeks
3. Yes thats no problem can provide you with the full public key if you wish to fund in the future.
4. In lieu like instead of? Pirate coins are on the back burner until I have more time. Sorry but I wasnt really sure what you meant in that question.
5. 20 for sale only and 2 samples which will have no serial number and won't be sold.  I corrected the typo.
8. No it certainly doesnt. All you need is a pen and paper. For later coins it will entail some searching on the internet but the geohashing is on hold for now as it will be an immense project.
9. You are welcome and this is just the start. Lots of daring ideas for the coming series.

To peel or not to peel.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:30:01 PM

Fuck yeah, this is awesome! Glad to see one of your "secret treasure-hunt" style coins come to production, and by 2 great physical crypto makers (Crypto Imperator and MicroSoul) nonetheless! I want one, but can't spend the funds at the moment. I agree I would personally be more likely to buy a non-funded coin as it would help me afford it more with the premium. Though the coins would be very cool if they were funded with 1BTC inside and gave you the chance to "find" another 6BTC.

Kudos to gravitate for making a very original and
unique idea of his come to life instead of just staying in the idea phase.

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:38:27 PM

I do think this was a relevant question of bithalo's about the prize concept that wasn't answered, but that could have been accidentally skipped.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:25:42 PM

I do think this was a relevant question of bithalo's about the prize concept that wasn't answered, but that could have been accidentally skipped.

Accidentally skipped sorry. I was going to wait until I had taken sales for all 20 coins therefore not to give people an advantage. I will say 1 Month after the coins are finished and ready for shipping that if all of the coins are not sold I will send the coins together then and fund.

But I am presuming this wont be a problem with the limited number for sale. So basically the Maximum shipping time will be 7 weeks. But obviously they could be shipped all together a lot sooner (3 weeks).

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:22:59 PM

OK.  I'm in for one.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:56:35 AM

It's a cool idea and I like the design, however there's a major flaw in your system.
In my opinion, the 6 BTC reward is what will draw some customers in. The fact that one customer can then post the codes online for everyone to see isn't really fair to the other 19 coin owners as they'd have had to pay to get the coins containing the codes and now their chances of getting the 6 BTC have diminished significantly. If I were you, I'd try finding a way of stopping gamut Hong like that from happening.
Not sure on what you could do about it though...
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:17:43 AM

It's a cool idea and I like the design, however there's a major flaw in your system.
In my opinion, the 6 BTC reward is what will draw some customers in. The fact that one customer can then post the codes online for everyone to see isn't really fair to the other 19 coin owners as they'd have had to pay to get the coins containing the codes and now their chances of getting the 6 BTC have diminished significantly. If I were you, I'd try finding a way of stopping gamut Hong like that from happening.

Maybe that person should get banned from future microsoul purchases, so they can't do it again.

I would prefer that those who bought earlier like myself get rewarded with getting the coin early.  It would encourage someone to buy early and not wait until it's in stock.   There's no incentive to preorder now if everyone gets theirs at the same time.

Everyone has the same opportunity to get in early now if they want a jump on the competition.

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 01:20:03 AM

I don't think anybody buying a coin would disclose those codes online, as they would have paid a premium price to get their "copy" of the code, and posting that publicly would only decrease their chances of being the 1 "winner."

That's just how I imagine it happening, kind of an 'everybody out for themselves treasure hunt'. Posting it publicly would greatly increase the competition of people trying to crack the code. Though there is always that one asshole who Would do that, so who knows? Wondering what gravitate and CI's thoughts on it are.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:44:39 AM

I agree with the other 2. People who buy this wouldn't do that because basically they would devalue their coin. If someone did I would not sell to them again obviously.
But after the the prizes are claimed I do expect the back of the coin to be public to prove that it was all legitimate and the 6 BTC was claimed and the private keys did contain the prizes stated. Well public as far as 90% of the codes on there. There is 10% of the code that leads to the private key of 10 BTC prize.

I just can not see anyone posting this online unless someone wants to jeopardise the project. So if anyone does they will be banned from further sales. I dont know anyone who would give away a treasure map knowing it would make them less likely to find the treasure and also devalue the value of the map itself.

I think its a good point worth mentioning but it wont happen and if it does the source of the image online will be banned from any other sales.

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:31:16 PM

If you are on the fence about getting this coin... just buy it!
We are collaborating with Gravitate/Microsoul to launch a unique coin, putting together the experience and knowhow from two well known and reputable coin manufacturers. This is something never done before Smiley

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:10:35 PM

I agree with the other 2. People who buy this wouldn't do that because basically they would devalue their coin. If someone did I would not sell to them again obviously.
But after the the prizes are claimed I do expect the back of the coin to be public to prove that it was all legitimate and the 6 BTC was claimed and the private keys did contain the prizes stated. Well public as far as 90% of the codes on there. There is 10% of the code that leads to the private key of 10 BTC prize.

I just can not see anyone posting this online unless someone wants to jeopardise the project. So if anyone does they will be banned from further sales. I dont know anyone who would give away a treasure map knowing it would make them less likely to find the treasure and also devalue the value of the map itself.

I think its a good point worth mentioning but it wont happen and if it does the source of the image online will be banned from any other sales.

Well it could be someone who bought the coin who publishes it on condition that the person who manages to crack the code gives them x of the BTC.
Again, yes it is unlikely that someone would do that, but money makes people greedy and you can't rule anything out. You can be pretty sure that everyone who buys the coin will definitely show it to friends and family seeking advice on the code at the bare minimum. The fact is that the code will be shared, the only question is with who and the way of stopping it.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:50:51 AM

Well it could be someone who bought the coin who publishes it on condition that the person who manages to crack the code gives them x of the BTC.
Again, yes it is unlikely that someone would do that, but money makes people greedy and you can't rule anything out. You can be pretty sure that everyone who buys the coin will definitely show it to friends and family seeking advice on the code at the bare minimum. The fact is that the code will be shared, the only question is with who and the way of stopping it.

I understand there is some kind of risk of the codes on the back of the coin going public but the chances are tiny. Nobody would give someone else the combination (written in code) to a safe full of gold accessible only to the person who cracked it and then hope the person they gave it to will give them the agreed share of gold.  It will not happen and what strengthens this even more is by how many scams are going around and miss trust. These coins are essentially treasure maps and will be treated like so. As for putting the code public would be unimaginable. Its like the ciphers released in the levis treasure hunt. Nobody gave them away as it would make no sense at all. http://io9.com/the-most-astonishing-real-life-treasure-hunts-1181644705
I may however consider my buyers signing a specifically adapted NDA. I don’t think it is required but if it puts buyers mind at ease I can do this electronically with each sale.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:41:15 PM

Can you put the prizes into some form of escrow, rather than into the coded wallet openly accessible

Then you can have a level of control to prevent someone who hasnt bought a coin from gaining access to the prize ?

Or a 'gated access to funds', ie some kind of shared key, so that buyer with a cracked code plus the trusted escrow need to both provide a part. Escrow only providing their part to someone who has cracked the code if they are one of the buyers. (or 3 parts with Gravitate / CI having 1, and only 2 of the 3 parts being needed .... )

Obviously ... if someone who isnt a buyer openly shares the cracked code, that presents a problem. Its a stampede between the buyers to get in first ... Probably better in that instance doing a 'push' and return the stakes back to the buyers ?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:57:16 PM

As the coins are already made with the codes open we would have to implement this in the next series of coins but what you say makes sense. For this series we could load the 6 public keys with a minimal amount of Altcoins. Then when the code has been cracked we will require the TXID and proof that the person controls the wallet that received the minimal amount of Altcoins. When this happens we could then release 6 Bitcoin from escrow to the winner who cracked the code. the winner MUST have the coin in their possession (i.e. bought it)
If this is something that would make people more at ease I am sure we can do this and when enough sales have gone through put the 6 BTC for prizes of this series into escrow with a member on here until cracked.

then for the next series we will make sure we can be more inventive as to how the prizes are restricted to the owners of the coin.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:16:01 PM

I have discussed with Crypto Imperator and for this series (as its already been made) we will keep the 6 BTC in escrow. For future series we will be more inventive how the prizes are directly linked to the physical possession of the coin and have 3 people involved with the escrow of prize funds.
I hope this gives you more confidence regarding the prizes.

To peel or not to peel.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 08:11:44 PM

I have agreed to escrow the 6BTC for this project. I will post the address once it has been funded.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:04:21 AM

All of the Altcoin Addresses have been funded with the minimal amount of coins. WoodCoin and WorldAidCoin are currently on hold pending an exchange.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:56:28 PM

Updated Price for early buyers

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:22:54 PM

I have agreed to escrow the 6BTC for this project. I will post the address once it has been funded.

Obviously this will only be 3BTC now after the update. Thanks for being escrow though.

We have 1 sale secured of #02. The rest are available. #01 will be auctioned.

To peel or not to peel.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:54:44 AM

Obviously this will only be 3BTC now after the update. Thanks for being escrow though.

We have 1 sale secured of #02. The rest are available. #01 will be auctioned.

Are these shipping soon? Will you ship them as people buy them? Or, all at once?
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:12:04 AM

All of the Altcoin Addresses have been funded with the minimal amount of coins. WoodCoin and WorldAidCoin are currently on hold pending an exchange.

Quick question why choose wood and worldaidcoin if there are no exchanges yet and how do you know the value without an active exchange?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:24:07 PM

Hi there I will update in a few hours you are right it is a little confusing.
Regards,
Matthew

To peel or not to peel.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:46:37 AM

Regards,
Matthew

Thank you Cheesy

... update?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:26:35 AM

Regards,
Matthew

Thank you Cheesy

... update?

Sorry Pistachio
 We are going to relaunch this coin in a few week. Actually we have decided to put crypto Imperators stickers on. The prizes/ pricing will all change so on hold right now. You will see a new ANN soon. Thank you for your interest!

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:31:21 PM

Well we are waiting for the coins to arrive and when they do will start the sale when price agreed.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:33:03 PM

Giving this a bump due to new news!!!

Thanks Smiley

Thanks Miner but when they are finished end of this month I will make a new thread as the terms, conditions and pricing will have changed.

To peel or not to peel.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:46:41 PM

I'm interested in this coin as well.  I saw the announcement a while ago and am looking forward to the new thread.   Smiley

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:03:58 PM

Great! They will not be cheap though because there will only be 10!

We will make them as cheap as possible but its not looking likely to be below 300 usd plus what ever crypto we end up loading on them.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:40:14 PM

We will make them as cheap as possible but its not looking likely to be below 300 usd plus what ever crypto we end up loading on them.

So now there are 10 made vs 20?  Even if the price ends up higher, I'm still in. 

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:43:55 PM

I want to add this to my watch list, so posted. I have yet to buy any collectible coins this year and this is a pretty unique one. bigtimespaghetti is the only person I have bought from here, but since Blazdout is your escrow I feel it is a trustworthy operation. Smiley

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:59:00 PM

So now there are 10 made vs 20?  Even if the price ends up higher, I'm still in.  

Yes thats right. Make it more collectable but obviously the unit price is more.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:43:47 PM

These Coins Have arrived and will be for sale early Next Week. ONLY 10 AVAILABLE

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:18:24 PM

I'll take one.  Lowest number please.  #2

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:32:34 PM

I'd like to reserve #3 but I have a few questions.

1. Is the price in the OP up-to-date?
2. Does the coin still come funded with 1 BTC?
3. Is this the first of 5 series (in order to crack the code)?
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

Reserving #4...thanks.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

Hello! The price is up to date yes. But this is for a Unfunded one. . There will be more series of coins to come where you need all 5 to get a bounty prize of about 5 bitcoin. Crypto Imperator has them now and is putting the holograms on. Will get a few more photos up shortly.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:32:27 PM

Have to be honest with you this has moved and changed a bit. I am not entirely clear on the full picture.

A series of 5 coins - All unfunded ? (can they be self funded ?) All limited to a 10 mintage ? All 5 priced at 320 euros ?
(5 coins @ 320 euros = 1600 euros. 1 BTC is currently 335 euros. Required outlay is ~4.75 BTC )

No bounty for this individual coin, or any of the rest of the 5 individual coins

The bounty is available at the end of the series of 5, and requires one of each of the 5 coins to enable a code to be cracked

The bounty will be approximately 5 bitcoins, across a number of currencies

I am assuming that the hologram does not need to be removed to get at the part of the code for any of the coins ? (ie the coins can remain as minted)

Effectively the intention is for a limited series of 5 coins, with mintage of 10 each (ie rare release, that could be traded in the future as a rare release / full set of 5). Plus on top of that the opportunity to get back the funds expended, plus a little bit more, by solving the clue, for 1 of the holders.

Is this an individual challenge, or can people buddy up and purchase / solve together ?

Likelyhood is that the same 10 buyers of the first coin, will be the buyers of each of the 5 (unless they buddy up). If anyone buddies up after the first coins, there is a chance that coins later in the series may not get sold (as people need visibility of all coins, so would unlikely come in part way through the series)

Just wanting to see the full picture before I decide to dip my toe in or not
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:54:02 PM

I'd like to reserve #3 but I have a few questions.

1. Is the price in the OP up-to-date?
2. Does the coin still come funded with 1 BTC?
3. Is this the first of 5 series (in order to crack the code)?

I will reconsider my reservation. The OP said $250 per coin when I posted that. What makes the coin worth €320? There is no way the production costs increase that much by having 20 coins minted instead of 10.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:16:59 PM

OK lets get this a little more clear.. Sorry we were just trying to work out the prices and was going to finalise it when CI has finished the Holo's and done.

The pricing originally was going to be 250 USD per coin unfunded which was going to be a set of 20. Now we are going to start with 10 and this means that the cost of the mold/ design etc has to be taken into account in merely 10 coins which is pretty significant. So the price for 10 is 320 USD Each (not Euros).

We can go ahead and make another 10 coins and reduce the cost to 250 per coin but we need to know they or most of them will be sold relatively soon to cover the costs of manufacture as I have other physical coin projects to start with for up and coming events Smiley

So If I say the cost now is 320 USD unfunded. But if there is enough interest the price will be reduced to 250 usd per coin and a further 10 will be produced?

So if you commit to buy then the most you pay is 320 per coin but if we go ahead with another production of 10 then it will be reduced to 250 each.

Does that sound reasonable? Rather than losing everyones custom it would be good to agree something.

They are actually really nice coins but you can not see it till you hold it in your hands. As soon as I saw one I wanted to keep one and the same for CI.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:31:56 PM

Have to be honest with you this has moved and changed a bit. I am not entirely clear on the full picture.

A series of 5 coins - All unfunded ? (can they be self funded ?) All limited to a 10 mintage ? All 5 priced at 320 euros ?
(5 coins @ 320 euros = 1600 euros. 1 BTC is currently 335 euros. Required outlay is ~4.75 BTC )

No bounty for this individual coin, or any of the rest of the 5 individual coins

The bounty is available at the end of the series of 5, and requires one of each of the 5 coins to enable a code to be cracked

The bounty will be approximately 5 bitcoins, across a number of currencies

I am assuming that the hologram does not need to be removed to get at the part of the code for any of the coins ? (ie the coins can remain as minted)

Effectively the intention is for a limited series of 5 coins, with mintage of 10 each (ie rare release, that could be traded in the future as a rare release / full set of 5). Plus on top of that the opportunity to get back the funds expended, plus a little bit more, by solving the clue, for 1 of the holders.

Is this an individual challenge, or can people buddy up and purchase / solve together ?

Likelyhood is that the same 10 buyers of the first coin, will be the buyers of each of the 5 (unless they buddy up). If anyone buddies up after the first coins, there is a chance that coins later in the series may not get sold (as people need visibility of all coins, so would unlikely come in part way through the series)

Just wanting to see the full picture before I decide to dip my toe in or not

Hi MN.
OK so If we produce 10 coins then the price is 320usd if we produce 20  it is 250usd each.
From this 1st Series coins there is a code on the back with 0.5 BTC worth of altcoins on.
From the 1st series there is part of a clue for a 5 bitcoin prize.
There will be 4 more series of coins that will have additional clues to the 5 Bitcoin prize.
They will all be numbered with Series 1,2,3,4,5 etc so if you have all then yes a rare set..

For the clue on the back well the owner of the coin can do what they want with it. But if you show it to someone else they have the means to get the ALT coins worth 0.5 btc from series 1. So its up to you who you show.

One thing I can not say is the mintage numbers of the series that will be based on how I see the coin selling. But I think people will buy as they are made as not just treasure coins with hidden value but nice collectors coins. So the hidden value is not exactly the main point here. But it is something that could potentially gain some attention from non bitcoiners etc and bring some nice news for crypto instead of all the hacking etc.

Like I am currently working on the next series designs but this will only have part of the code for the 5 BITCOIN prize somewhere in the design. the main focus of the next series is just a really different idea for a physical crypto.

The next series may potentially include solid gold mixed with silver but this is still in progress. So the codes will be hidden in further releases we will not be releasing coins solely focused on the treasure coins. If you see what I mean.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:39:59 PM

OK, missed the 0.5 bounty on this coin. Thanks

Will there be similar bounties on the future 4 coins ? ***edit or are you saying that the other 4, may not be 10 mintage releases ? ***

Will the prices for the future 4 coins be the same ? ***edit or are you saying that the other 4 coins could be very different ? ***

Are the 5 (or 6 with the series) puzzles very similar ? Is it likely that the solver of the first 0.5 bounty will also have a 'head start' for any bounties for the other 4 coins, and the big bounty for the overall series ?

Will the solved puzzle be to provided to each of the 9 who didnt get it ?

How are different shipping times, and as such earlier deliveries being considered ? (or is this a resolution time in weeks, rather than hours or days, so that that doesnt matter ?)

What is the anticipated release schedule for future coins ?

Sorry for all the questions. I just feel that all needs to be known end to end for the series as a whole, rather than just for the first coin.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:01:33 PM

OK, missed the 0.5 bounty on this coin. Thanks

Will there be similar bounties on the future 4 coins ?

Will the prices for the future 4 coins be the same ?

Are the 5 (or 6 with the series) puzzles very similar ? Is it likely that the solver of the first 0.5 bounty will also have a 'head start' for any bounties for the other 4 coins, and the big bounty for the overall series ?

Will the solved puzzle be to provided to each of the 9 who didnt get it ?

How are different shipping times, and as such earlier deliveries being considered ? (or is this a resolution time in weeks, rather than hours or days, so that that doesnt matter ?)

What is the anticipated release schedule for future coins ?

Sorry for all the questions. I just feel that all needs to be known end to end for the series as a whole, rather than just for the first coin.

Would the bounty only be on 1 of the coins? or each of the 10 or 20 coins get the 0.5btc of ALT coin?

and, yes, waht about delivery timing and redemption??

Thanks

Hi basically the treasure map is on the back of the coin so anyone who sees the back can find the bounty potentially. So the 0.5 Bitcoin is per full set of coins. Only 1 0.5 Bitcoin prize in alts for the whole of series 1. The 5 Bitcoin prize will be per 5 series of coins. So only 1 5 Bitcoin prize.

I will try post accordingly so everyone receives at the same time.

The puzzles will be completely different. Very different on each.

Series 2 will be due in around 5 Months time. Then Series 3 and 4 will be also the same year. Series 5 will be the start of 2017.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:11:35 AM

Hi basically the treasure map is on the back of the coin so anyone who sees the back can find the bounty potentially. So the 0.5 Bitcoin is per full set of coins. Only 1 0.5 Bitcoin prize in alts for the whole of series 1. The 5 Bitcoin prize will be per 5 series of coins. So only 1 5 Bitcoin prize.

I will try post accordingly so everyone receives at the same time.

The puzzles will be completely different. Very different on each.

Series 2 will be due in around 5 Months time. Then Series 3 and 4 will be also the same year. Series 5 will be the start of 2017.

So just to make sure....
Each coin could possibly unlock the prize or is there only 1 coin with the correct solution/puzzle??
I understand only 1 prize, but if each coin has equal chance, even a delivery time of a couple of hours later could mean that a person misses out on the prize or at least a chance to crack the code.

thanks

anyway to do a time-lock that activates the puzzles/codes once all the coins have been received?? Is that even a thing??  Roll Eyes Tongue
Yes. But trust me that won't happen. The code is meant to be a very big challenge. I could email to all people who bought the coin a photo of the back to make it fair? So everyone sees a picture if their coin at the same time before its dispatched?

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:09:54 AM

I imagine that if you post all the packages the same time from Europe, all those people in Europe would receive their packages days before those say in the US or overseas. 

I think it would be most fair to announce beforehand the day/time you will release the info, so those that bought a coin can be on the lookout for the email, and therefore everyone has an equal chance.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:19:46 PM

New Pictures added.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:21:50 PM

Please confirm your purchase and request a serial number in this format:

#01 minerjones

etc. I will take payment when we decide how many we make. Also for the email to buyers with photo of the back we can arrange a suitable time where everyone will be in the land of the living.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:13:02 PM

#02 bithalo

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:17:39 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 02:33:47 PM by bithalo

Looks like the old picture used the Microsoul holo. Now it's the CryptoImperator?  Have you considered making half the coins in each holo?  You may get people wanting both for collecting.

For the purposes of categorizing coins for the encyclopedia, would I call this a Microsoul if I have to pick one maker?

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:22:58 PM

#03 digicoinuser

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:38:06 PM

Looks like the old picture used the Microsoul holo. Now it's the CryptoImperator?  Have you considered making half the coins in each holo?  You may get people wanting both for collecting.

For the purposes of categorizing coins for the encyclopedia, would I call this a Microsoul if I have to pick one maker?

Well I initiated the project. Its entirely up to you. If we do 20 coins and not just 10 I will do the others with a microsoul sticker.

To peel or not to peel.
greenplastic
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:40:39 PM

#04 greenplastic
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:11:05 PM

Well I initiated the project. Its entirely up to you. If we do 20 coins and not just 10 I will do the others with a microsoul sticker.

OK.  Microsoul it is.

If you go that route of doing a Microsoul sticker too, put me in for #001 of those as well.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:46:35 PM

OK.  Microsoul it is.

If you go that route of doing a Microsoul sticker too, put me in for #001 of those as well.

OK so if we do 10 you take 1 and if we do 20 you take 2?

for the Microsoul what serial number #01?

minerjones if we do 20 I will serial number them 0-10 again.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:53:31 PM

Perfect. We just need 4 more confirmed sales and I will order the other 10 and the price is 250 USD each. Thats a reasonable price I think for such an awesome coin.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:59:31 PM

OK.  Microsoul it is.

OK so if we do 10 you take 1 and if we do 20 you take 2?

for the Microsoul what serial number #01?

minerjones if we do 20 I will serial number them 0-10 again.

Correct.  1 of each.  I figured it would make it easier for you to get to 20 while still keeping these limited to 10 each type.  It makes the cost cheaper per coin. 

greenplastic
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:19:26 PM

#3 Microsoul Holo
Thanks..
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:28:37 PM

#3 Microsoul Holo
Thanks..
Great 3 More and The order will be made. I will then take 10% deposit per coin until Shipping if thats good with everyone.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:30:02 PM

We need 3 more coins sold to decide if we produce 10 or 20.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

Well the time has come to make a decision.

We will make 20. The next clue to the 5 Bitcoin prize will com on the Russian roulette coins. Also people who buy this coin now before dispatch Will get it at the same time and the image of the back emailed to them at a suitable time to all.

For the rest then it will be first come first serve. As soon as a purchase is made then the photo of the back of the coin will be made.

so we can not start taking payments for this great coin. then when the Russian Roulette coin will come out this should re awaken interest in this coin. Also when you see the coin in hand you will see how truly amazing this coin actually is.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:46:36 AM

OK, so can you confirm the price of the philoshophers coin (given 20). Just so I am clear, and save me reading the pages prior

Russian Roullet coin ... has that price been confirmed yet ?

Given the tie in between the Phil coin, and the RR coin, I may be in for the Phil coin, as I am already in for the RR coin

If you can confirm the price, I may well jump for #5 of the Phil coin. Depending on the price, I may jump for both #5s

Would still very much like to understand what the rest of the series will be, and how they will be priced.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:48:48 AM

Will you stick with the 10 microsoul and 10 cryptoimperator holograms or will you have 20 identical coins?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:14:27 AM

Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:20:20 AM

So please confirm the holo and number and we can take payments and arrange the email imagery of the back of the coin and also the initial shipment date.

To peel or not to peel.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:21:36 AM

Could you consider making a joint hologram for the entire series? By having 2 holograms (allowing people to order one of each) you are limiting the number of participants in the puzzle.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:42:43 AM

Could you consider making a joint hologram for the entire series? By having 2 holograms (allowing people to order one of each) you are limiting the number of participants in the puzzle.

Hi it is a good idea but sure but for this we have agreed on it and the less people involved the better for the people involved right? The other coins should be widely available apart from series 5 so this will make these coins more sought after in the future. Which should make them a great investment too.

So yes I think its a good idea but we have already agreed on this and we want to get the project moving forward as the other series are in manufacture already.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:54:16 AM

Hey they will be 10 of each manufacturers hologram and the price will be 250 USD each.

Put me down for #5 of each then

I would appreciate more info on the final 3 coins of the series
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

To reiterate, I would like #2 of the CI holo and #1 of the Microsoul holo, if we are following the list that Minerjones made earlier.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:02:48 AM

sorry for the late reply!
Next one after RR will be with the block halving. You know details about this already via email. The coins with the linked code will be small in number though.

For the other 2 Mintage they will be this year. 1 unto 50 coins and the last a low run of coins and I am looking at Gold coins.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:37:34 PM

sorry for the late reply!
Next one after RR will be with the block halving. You know details about this already via email. The coins with the linked code will be small in number though.

For the other 2 Mintage they will be this year. 1 unto 50 coins and the last a low run of coins and I am looking at Gold coins.

Were we supposed to get an email from you??

Thanks
Hi sorry no this was just a discussion I had to monkeynuts talking about the style of coin coming to celebrate the block halving Wink sorry I should have stated. It will be a coin in 2 halves.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:44:40 PM

Yep, while we were both talking on something else, he asked my opinion for the coin. I hadnt realised it would be 'one of the five'. But I like the uniqueness of that coin type in the crypto space.

Gold coin .... how heavy are we talking here ? Obviously that will have a big impact on price
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:23:22 PM

Yep, while we were both talking on something else, he asked my opinion for the coin. I hadnt realised it would be 'one of the five'. But I like the uniqueness of that coin type in the crypto space.

Gold coin .... how heavy are we talking here ? Obviously that will have a big impact on price

Either 1/4 or 1/2 ounce. Nothing too big at all Smiley I dont think anyone would buy it if 1 OZ

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:58:59 PM

Either 1/4 or 1/2 ounce. Nothing too big at all Smiley I dont think anyone would buy it if 1 OZ

If a member buys the first 4 coins, would were there be any discount or package deal for the last one??

And....
If someone purchased a random series coin, they would only have access to that Series coin prize?
If we want to play the full game we would need all 5 coins?    Seems like there are only 5 of us that would win at this point..... I like the odds!! Cheesy
YEs you need all 5 for the series prize Smiley individual prizes will be individual. But for some there will be no price only standard crypto loaded. So you stand an extremely good chance yes.

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:46:15 PM

MJ you Sneaky bugger !!
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:01:30 PM

MJ you Sneaky bugger !!

So its a first I have officially sold a coin I havent designed yet  Grin
First time for everything I suppose.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:12:15 PM

MJ you Sneaky bugger !!

You are more than welcome to the spot......#2 is more than ok with me Cheesy

If monkeynuts doesn't want first dibs on #2 for the 3rd coin (block halving), I'll take it.  If he does want it, put me at #3.

If you're taking reservations for the 4th unnamed coin, I'll take #1 if I can.

monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

I am looking for a full set of #5s
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:51:47 PM

I am looking for a full set of #5s

I figured as much but wanted to give you first crack.  Then #2 it is.

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:47:58 PM

I'll add my name to the list for #1 Gold if no one called that out yet.  Cheesy

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

Wow what weight do you prefer?
1/4 oz? Or less?

To peel or not to peel.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:22:32 PM

1/4 oz? Or less?

It would be my preference for 1/4 or 1/2 oz.  This would depend on the premium as well.   Smiley

I am unaware of any sellers accepting the bullion for smelting instead of having the user pay spot for the gold at the time of purchase as I would rather send in 10G of 0.999 gold for (a little > 1/4oz coin) smelting but I know shipping something like that overseas could have issues.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

Put me tentatively (depending on price) on #2 for the gold.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:28:41 PM

1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

By the way.. The Russian roulette coin will have 40 bronze and 40 silver. Half from one mint and half from a new mint. I think it's going to be a totally amazing coin so I made more of them.
I will price them accordingly. It will be interesting to see how the same coin is made by 2 different mints.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:29:58 AM

1/4 oz? Or less?

By the way.. The Russian roulette coin will have 40 bronze and 40 silver. Half from one mint and half from a new mint. I think it's going to be a totally amazing coin so I made more of them.
I will price them accordingly. It will be interesting to see how the same coin is made by 2 different mints.

Are you numbering them again from 1-20 or just continue from 21-40?  

Is there any way for us to know which mint is considered a more premium mint ahead of time?  I'd rather pay a premium pre ordering from the better mint.

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:01:54 AM

Is there any way for us to know which mint is considered a more premium mint ahead of time?  I'd rather pay a premium pre ordering from the better mint.

Agreed with this statement.

monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:41:00 AM

Same here
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:46:23 AM

Ok the ones already ordered I will make the best mint.. The other 20 will be the worst mint..
I don't know which is better. One is my normal mint and the other is the mint that made the LuckyBit coins.
So its hard to say which one will be the best.

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:23:50 PM

Guys!

Glad to see you like the coin Microsoul and we have made Smiley
Its like the fist time two well known manufacturers do something like this, and furthermore the concept is completely unique. So If you have not yet reserved your number, do it. You won't be disappointed Wink

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

Ok the ones already ordered I will make the best mint.. The other 20 will be the worst mint..
I don't know which is better. One is my normal mint and the other is the mint that made the LuckyBit coins.
So its hard to say which one will be the best.

The mint used by Luckybit seemed to make very nice quality silver plated coins.  They had a shiny polished proof-like finish and had a professional look.  The only thing is the size is very close to traditional 1oz Silver coins, but they seemed too large to fit in my 1oz holders.  Not sure if they were supposed to be standard size or not.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 09:32:14 PM

Alright, this thread is getting very confusing as it isn't about the Philoshoper's coin only anymore. Gravitate, it might be smart to create a new thread listing all your special coins, with prices and information and all that. I know that the new Russian Roulette coin is talked about in two threads for example. It's hard to keep track (and you are potentially losing customers because of the confusing).

If there is a thread that contains all information, please let me know.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:35:25 PM

I don't think it's a bad thing that your customers prefer the highest quality coins if you split it into two mints like you are doing.  Wink

Since it's a new coin I'd think there are factors at play which may not allow you to know which one will be better until seeing the final samples.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:59:16 AM

Alright, this thread is getting very confusing as it isn't about the Philoshoper's coin only anymore. Gravitate, it might be smart to create a new thread listing all your special coins, with prices and information and all that. I know that the new Russian Roulette coin is talked about in two threads for example. It's hard to keep track (and you are potentially losing customers because of the confusing).

If there is a thread that contains all information, please let me know.

Good idea. Will get one up this morning so this can be kept to the 1st series coins.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:45:55 AM

I will take payment for these soon. Just so you know 42589.43782 woodcoin (0.5BTC worth) has now been funded to the wood address on the back of the coin.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:57:35 PM

Hello so we are now ready to take payment and we will ship in the coming days.  An email of a photo of the back of the coin will be emailed at the same time just before the coins are shipped.

So if you haven't bought one yet this is the time.

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:07:31 PM

You won't regret getting one of these!

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:30:39 PM

Hello so we are now ready to take payment and we will ship in the coming days.  An email of a photo of the back of the coin will be emailed at the same time just before the coins are shipped.

So if you haven't bought one yet this is the time.

Very nice, looking forward to it!   Grin

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:19:02 AM

Hello the code is a complete mystery so no clues really.
It wont matter which one you have no it will still have the same code on the back and yes we will agree a time to send the email closer to the time. (ps your spread sheets are contagious  Tongue).

The end of the month the first batch will be shipped so come get yourself a piece of physical crypto history!

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:20:55 AM

Hello would you mind confirming if you would still like to purchase the coins please?

I was hoping to post end of this month so if you could confirm the purchase it would be very helpful to know if I have to delay it or not. Im not trying to rush you just see how we stand on the situation.

Regards,

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:07:11 PM

MJ just paid.
Thanks.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:18:25 AM

GreenPlastic just paid also. '

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:19:51 AM

Buyers please PM your email address and we will send you a picture of the back. These will be packed up over the weekend.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:14:45 AM

monkeynuts just paid

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:08:35 PM

Buyers please PM your email address and we will send you a picture of the back. These will be packed up over the weekend.

Will the RR coins be ready as well??
And the 2016 ones??

Seems you will be doing a lot of shipping in the next few weeks........
Any way to combine all of these orders??
I would prefer to get all the coins at once if that is possible.

Thanks
Just my 2 satoshi.....

Yes I will get the coins all ready and ship together where I can. Its easier for me also.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:29:51 PM

I only have 1 email address so far guys. If you want the photo then please say. To be honest the code is so hard a few hours isn't going to make much difference.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:22:19 PM

no problem just waiting for Bithalo's email. Then the day after we will send the email at 12pmGMT

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:43:39 PM

no problem just waiting for Bithalo's email. Then the day after we will send the email at 12pmGMT

PM sent

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:15:55 PM

PM sent

Great so will email the picture tomorrow. Then will give the green light to CI and we will get them shipped out over next week.
Regards,
Matthew

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:24:03 PM

My brain hurts..... this might take a while.

If you don't get a headache then I didn't code them correctly. you got the emil through ok?

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:37:31 AM

I would like coin #6 for both holograms, please. 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:30:17 AM

Running out Guys Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:17:45 AM

Reserving #8 from CL holo,gonna pay you as soon as possible.
Thanks

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:34:00 AM

Reserving #8 from CL holo,gonna pay you as soon as possible.
Thanks

Thanks I wil PM you payment details. Looks like CI's hologram is taking the lead with the finish in sight.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:37:40 AM

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

HA... You beat me to it gravitate!! Cheesy

mj...looks like you're getting some competition in your spreadsheets.  Grin

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:19:42 PM

aakashsangwan has paid Thank you.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:23:32 AM

BitEnvy Just paid for FUNDED coins. Thank you!

To peel or not to peel.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:07:10 AM

One question. Does all the coins have some bonus hidden beneath the codes?
Are this applicable for unfunded coins as well? If so, I am in for #9 Grin

And who will help if the code is uncrackable after trying many times?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:12:41 AM

Yes for this coin there is 0.5 BTC hidden in the code. But if you have 1 of all 5 series of coins then you will have information to get a prize of 5 BTC  Shocked

Which hologram you like?

To peel or not to peel.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 11:30:39 AM

No and Yes. Each coin does not have a bonus, the bonus is for each Series. (ie. Series 1 has a 0.5BTC prize in alt-coins)

Yes. Both funded and unfunded coins have equal chance, as both will have the same code on the back of coin.

And.... No one Cheesy The code will remain until someone cracks it..................... believe me, it may take many many many many times.... Wink
I have paid for the coin but didn't got the image of back of the coin by email which gravitate said to me.
I think he just forget to send the email, or maybe he is soooo lazy. Lol  Wink  Grin

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

Sent! Sorry about that.
Regards,
Matthew

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:35:18 PM

LazerViking just paid for #09 CI sticker! Thank you.

To peel or not to peel.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

Sent! Sorry about that.
Regards,
Matthew
Received the email. Thanks

Just wondering, the puzzle on this coin contains the private key of which altcoin address?  Huh
Any hints.....?  Grin
Please don't say that any one of the 5 listed in the OP, lol  Cheesy

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

Sent! Sorry about that.
Regards,
Matthew
Received the email. Thanks

Just wondering, the puzzle on this coin contains the private key of which altcoin address?  Huh
Any hints.....?  Grin
Please don't say that any one of the 5 listed in the OP, lol  Cheesy

I cant really comment I am afraid but all the private keys should be there somehow maybe. Good luck!

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

Looks like there are not many coins left to be sold Tongue

Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 11:32:54 PM

Update:
Poloherb was left off the list when I transferred names.
I have added them back at #10 for both coins, as they requested earlier.
We will need Poloherb and gravitate to confirm this.
Thanks.

Correct. Just do not know what is the price ?

Indianacoin

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:49:06 AM

Yes for this coin there is 0.5 BTC hidden in the code. But if you have 1 of all 5 series of coins then you will have information to get a prize of 5 BTC  Shocked

Which hologram you like?

Can I get all the 5 series coins then? I need each of them unfunded. Cheesy

And what is the odds of getting the 5 BTC prize? Or will it be like everyone gets the chance of winning it provided they crack their codes?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:56:19 AM

Which hologram you like?

And what is the odds of getting the 5 BTC prize? Or will it be like everyone gets the chance of winning it provided they crack their codes?

Yeah the 5b prize is up for grabs. At the moment the 1st 2 series has easy to decider code on. The coming coins gets harder. By the way series 4 will be a bearer bar similar to casascius Wink I am looking forward to that

To peel or not to peel.
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:22:45 AM

Are these still available for sale, shipping now?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:31:18 AM

Are these still available for sale, shipping now?

Yes the shipping will be slightly delayed as stock has to be posted then made but ETA is less than 2 weeks. Some have been shipped already.

To peel or not to peel.
Indianacoin

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:56:04 PM

Which hologram you like?

Yeah the 5b prize is up for grabs. At the moment the 1st 2 series has easy to decider code on. The coming coins gets harder. By the way series 4 will be a bearer bar similar to casascius Wink I am looking forward to that

Then I will surely get all fives. Reserve my name please. Smiley

Please confirm which spot you would like for this coin.

What does it mean by CI holo and Microsoul holo?

If both variants are similar then reserve #4 in the Microsoul holo list.
Indianacoin

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:19:08 PM

Same coin, just different hologram on the back.

DONE

Thanks.

I hope I get 2 holograms for unfunded ones? Brw, what is the total price including shipping to India?

$250 + ___
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

DONE

Thanks.

I hope I get 2 holograms for unfunded ones? Brw, what is the total price including shipping to India?

$250 + ___
I think it's only $250 and no extra fee. Though I have also paid the same amount as of you for shipping to India.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:42:04 PM

DONE

Thanks.

$250 + ___
I think it's only $250 and no extra fee. Though I have also paid the same amount as of you for shipping to India.

Correct sir Smiley and they come with holograms so you can fund them yourself.
Regards,
Matthew

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoImperator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:37:29 PM

Looks like all the coins with CI holo have been sold Smiley

Snag some with the microsoul one too!

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:50:31 PM

One with MS logo.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:05:57 PM

I thought initially you were using the Series 2 holo for the back?  Your original post showed that one.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:22:00 PM

I thought initially you were using the Series 2 holo for the back?  Your original post showed that one.

I was going to but I thought the silver sticker looked better than the gold so changed.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:46:27 PM

Update:
Poloherb was left off the list when I transferred names.
I have added them back at #10 for both coins, as they requested earlier.
We will need Poloherb and gravitate to confirm this.
Thanks.

Correct. Just do not know what is the price ?

The coins are $250 each and then an additional 1BTC each if you want to fund them.
Thanks

Poloherb has paid thanks Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:18:42 AM

4 Left Only!

Grab them while you can Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:13:57 AM

Only 3 Left.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:54:50 AM

#1 Coin received today!!  Smiley

8/10

The quality was nice, but coin seems to have been handled some.
Significant scratching on the gilt around the rim of the coin.
Plus missing some gilt / large scratch next to the "Ripple" coin.....  Huh Sad Tongue
While I cannot show the back of the coin at the moment, there was some embedded dirt in the lettering....

Just my 2 satoshi.... thanks Cheesy

Maybe it's due to the pics taken?  The OP seemed to use the #1 coin for pics.  Shame it's not mint.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:59:57 AM

Hi MJ,
Please  could you email me images of the embedded dirt?
#01 is on the front of every coin to symbolize it is #01 of the gold digger series. The serial numbers are on the back just so you know. They all cam with slight scratches on the rim from the mint I am afraid. I could get rid of the scratches with some solution BUT its hard to stop the solution going on the Matt effect and ruining it. The best practice with these coins is to keep them as they came from he mint. Hence I have changed mints now.
Regards,
Matthew

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:38:19 AM

so zyro has bought #2 via auction and paid and chronicsky has bought and paid for #7

2 more left then these are gone!

To peel or not to peel.
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:58:27 PM

Anyone cracked the puzzle yet ?
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:22:36 PM

Not yet......I have all the pieces, but do not know how to assemble them Cheesy

It is freaking hard...

Any hints ? Cheesy
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:45:34 PM

It is freaking hard...

Any hints ? Cheesy

mmmm.... start using a spreadsheet for this one. It will make keeping track of the code parts easier!!!

Also, you will need a working Woodcoin wallet for this round, as the prize for this round is in this currency....

Being that, Does anyone have a functioning Woodcoin wallet for Windows??

Thanks

Thanks!

I don't follow a single Alt-coin so it's gonna be tough Cheesy

Do i need to download all these wallet ?  Huh Embarrassed
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:03:36 PM

It is freaking hard...

Any hints ? Cheesy

mmmm.... start using a spreadsheet for this one. It will make keeping track of the code parts easier!!!

Also, you will need a working Woodcoin wallet for this round, as the prize for this round is in this currency....

Thanks

Thanks!

No, you do not. Only if you want to redeem the prize.
You would have to be able to enter the private key into the corresponding wallet.
This round is Woodcoin, so you would need a Woodcoin wallet....

I would work on cracking the code and getting some privates keys first Wink

Thanks

oh! that's a relief...

Wait so we do not get 6 altcoins total worth 0.5 BTC but only woodcoin worth 0.5 BTC ?? Undecided

And so we just need to find 6 or 1(woodcoins) privkey for the solution ? Smiley

Thanks
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:42:32 PM

It is freaking hard...

Any hints ? Cheesy

Thanks

Thanks!

No, you do not. Only if you want to redeem the prize.
You would have to be able to enter the private key into the corresponding wallet.
This round is Woodcoin, so you would need a Woodcoin wallet....

I would work on cracking the code and getting some privates keys first Wink

Thanks

oh! that's a relief...

Wait so we do not get 6 altcoins total worth 0.5 BTC but only woodcoin worth 0.5 BTC ?? Undecided

And so we just need to find 6 or 1(woodcoins) privkey for the solution ? Smiley

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it is only 1 private key for the woodcoin that is worth the 0.5BTC Cheesy

thanks

cool thanks!

we need to solve a privkey and gravitate said this one was easy lol
i wonder what's in next series lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: