Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - 2 Remaining - LIMITED EDITION Philosopher's Coin- CryptoImperator & Microsoul  (Read 8321 times)
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:46:15 PM

MJ you Sneaky bugger !!
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:01:30 PM

MJ you Sneaky bugger !!

So its a first I have officially sold a coin I havent designed yet  Grin
First time for everything I suppose.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:12:15 PM

MJ you Sneaky bugger !!

You are more than welcome to the spot......#2 is more than ok with me Cheesy

If monkeynuts doesn't want first dibs on #2 for the 3rd coin (block halving), I'll take it.  If he does want it, put me at #3.

If you're taking reservations for the 4th unnamed coin, I'll take #1 if I can.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

I am looking for a full set of #5s
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:51:47 PM

I am looking for a full set of #5s

I figured as much but wanted to give you first crack.  Then #2 it is.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:47:58 PM

I'll add my name to the list for #1 Gold if no one called that out yet.  Cheesy

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

Wow what weight do you prefer?
1/4 oz? Or less?

To peel or not to peel.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:22:32 PM

1/4 oz? Or less?

It would be my preference for 1/4 or 1/2 oz.  This would depend on the premium as well.   Smiley

I am unaware of any sellers accepting the bullion for smelting instead of having the user pay spot for the gold at the time of purchase as I would rather send in 10G of 0.999 gold for (a little > 1/4oz coin) smelting but I know shipping something like that overseas could have issues.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

Put me tentatively (depending on price) on #2 for the gold.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:28:41 PM

1/4 oz? Or less?

Obviously 1/4 oz is cheaper but it would be really tiny on a gold coin, especially if it has a special code to decipher.  It would be sized like a 1/8 oz Silver coin due to gold's density.  There wouldn't be room on the back for lettering with a holo on it.

By the way.. The Russian roulette coin will have 40 bronze and 40 silver. Half from one mint and half from a new mint. I think it's going to be a totally amazing coin so I made more of them.
I will price them accordingly. It will be interesting to see how the same coin is made by 2 different mints.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:29:58 AM

1/4 oz? Or less?

By the way.. The Russian roulette coin will have 40 bronze and 40 silver. Half from one mint and half from a new mint. I think it's going to be a totally amazing coin so I made more of them.
I will price them accordingly. It will be interesting to see how the same coin is made by 2 different mints.

Are you numbering them again from 1-20 or just continue from 21-40?  

Is there any way for us to know which mint is considered a more premium mint ahead of time?  I'd rather pay a premium pre ordering from the better mint.

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:01:54 AM

Is there any way for us to know which mint is considered a more premium mint ahead of time?  I'd rather pay a premium pre ordering from the better mint.

Agreed with this statement.

monkeynuts
Legendary

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:41:00 AM

Same here
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:46:23 AM

Ok the ones already ordered I will make the best mint.. The other 20 will be the worst mint..
I don't know which is better. One is my normal mint and the other is the mint that made the LuckyBit coins.
So its hard to say which one will be the best.

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:23:50 PM

Guys!

Glad to see you like the coin Microsoul and we have made Smiley
Its like the fist time two well known manufacturers do something like this, and furthermore the concept is completely unique. So If you have not yet reserved your number, do it. You won't be disappointed Wink

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

Ok the ones already ordered I will make the best mint.. The other 20 will be the worst mint..
I don't know which is better. One is my normal mint and the other is the mint that made the LuckyBit coins.
So its hard to say which one will be the best.

The mint used by Luckybit seemed to make very nice quality silver plated coins.  They had a shiny polished proof-like finish and had a professional look.  The only thing is the size is very close to traditional 1oz Silver coins, but they seemed too large to fit in my 1oz holders.  Not sure if they were supposed to be standard size or not.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 09:32:14 PM

Alright, this thread is getting very confusing as it isn't about the Philoshoper's coin only anymore. Gravitate, it might be smart to create a new thread listing all your special coins, with prices and information and all that. I know that the new Russian Roulette coin is talked about in two threads for example. It's hard to keep track (and you are potentially losing customers because of the confusing).

If there is a thread that contains all information, please let me know.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:35:25 PM

I don't think it's a bad thing that your customers prefer the highest quality coins if you split it into two mints like you are doing.  Wink

Since it's a new coin I'd think there are factors at play which may not allow you to know which one will be better until seeing the final samples.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:59:16 AM

Alright, this thread is getting very confusing as it isn't about the Philoshoper's coin only anymore. Gravitate, it might be smart to create a new thread listing all your special coins, with prices and information and all that. I know that the new Russian Roulette coin is talked about in two threads for example. It's hard to keep track (and you are potentially losing customers because of the confusing).

If there is a thread that contains all information, please let me know.

Good idea. Will get one up this morning so this can be kept to the 1st series coins.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:45:55 AM

I will take payment for these soon. Just so you know 42589.43782 woodcoin (0.5BTC worth) has now been funded to the wood address on the back of the coin.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: