Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage BLA and much more BLA BLA BLA - Deleting posts  (Read 10208 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:24:08 PM

Guys, the rule is simple: never buy an ICO from C-CEX.
Certainly this is a scam like always before.
This exchange is controlled by pump&dumpers and scammers and now seem to have hired ICM to try to make their scams look as a "good and inovative coin".

This has never happened before. Ccex has been a few hours late before, but this goes from incompetence to outright scam.

Hmm, at least in my feeling this is the fourth or fifth time something shady happens about an ICO hosted at C-Cex..

"Dev's" usually always get their money and disappear once the funds have been released there

To host an ico and allow the advertised end date to go into an indefinite end is unprecedented, for any exchange or any ico I've ever heard of.
We are most likely looking at the end of Ccex, and the 1 btc I foolishly threw at this believing trading would start soon.

This is absolutely not the end of Ccex-- I may not speak for everyone, but I know what I'm risking when I put up BTC for an ICO on this platform. There's plenty of room for side deals, workarounds, and plausible deniability when they break the ICO rules they set for themselves. As long as potential profits outweigh potential risks I will continue to use it.

The bad code and obvious backroom dealing were two risks I didn't account for, but I certainly will in future dealings with Ccex.

I'll kiss my 0.5 BTC goodbye without a second thought... plenty left to play with after cashing out CRAVE, BALLS, and 10k, all on Ccex.

Have fun trading with yourself. I and a bunch of others will never trade here again if we are ripped off by Ccex itself. I don't give a fuck about what happens with the coins themselves, but the exchanges need to have trust or they will not survive.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:37:23 PM

another recently ico scam from C-CEX https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059653.0
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:44:25 PM

I did not buy this ICO, yet I am outraged by all this. I will never trade on C-CEX again. We as a community must hold exchanges to some base level of accountability and place our trade volume with those who have earned our business through professionalism. C-CEX has shot themselves in foot.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:49:51 PM

Yeah dude, and that 6,666 hour target timespan denotes the sliding window for diff adjustment is 6,666 hours.  Its like instamining pos, but without a checkpointing node.  Its gonna be staking like sub-second and not adjust for 9 months.  Gonna be frolicsome.  I conjecture maybe it was designed so they can ravish the dpos?  In authenticity its just gonna fork all over the place, albeit maybe that's the intention and they can just declare their chain the valid chain and checkpoint it.  Additionally that last POW block set so far out at like 16M blocks is crazy hazardous as it signifies facile to 51% by firing up a miner.  Not sure if that's intentional or not.  It's pretty weird tho.

You can talk like them using the complex sentence generator too Cheesy  http://www.csgenerator.com/

Yes. I stopped looking through the Code any further after the fourth or fifth 'glitch'  -  it just makes no more big difference... Smiley

They dont even know for what news events should be used in genesis blocks..  They or 'he'  surely has no idea what he is actually talking about...

You are funny boy and need to grow up. The fact someone writes into the timestamp some event (no matter what) to coincide it with the epoch time does not mean everybody does the same. This could be any random sentence. It's absurd to even mention this. Keep going, boy.

c'mon piece of shit.
ocminer is one of the most respected and trusted guys in bitcointalk
And who are you?
You are no one
You're just the new puppy of prometheus and bobsurplus.
You are the new cryptowest.
A piece of shit who sold his soul to the devil and will soon be burned in the market.
And then they will get another dev outside.
If I'm wrong then prove it and finish all other coins that you dropped by half rather than continue creating others.
peacenmine

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:52:28 PM

I see C-cex as a platform.. just like btct
you have to decide for yourself what is bullshit or not
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:54:21 PM

I did not buy this ICO, yet I am outraged by all this. I will never trade on C-CEX again. We as a community must hold exchanges to some base level of accountability and place our trade volume with those who have earned our business through professionalism. C-CEX has shot themselves in foot.

I totally agree. Anyone fucking stupid enough to continue trading there after seeing this is asking to wake up one morning and find all their coins vanished. Either an exchange can be trusted or it's not worth the risk.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:58:47 PM

godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:03:57 PM

I totally agree. Anyone fucking stupid enough to continue trading there after seeing this is asking to wake up one morning and find all their coins vanished. Either an exchange can be trusted or it's not worth the risk.

These guys get it, agreed 100%
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:03:41 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 11:57:44 PM by chesthing

I see C-cex as a platform.. just like btct
you have to decide for yourself what is bullshit or not

Are you illiterate or just fucking stupid?

Not only did C-cex fail to follow the Versa ico end time/date, they aren't even giving buyers a new end time/date!

For 2 days after the ico end time C-cex admin failed to answer a single open ticket or post a single thing anywhere on why they didn't start the ico and where they stand.

Ico rule:
"Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders."

The dev has said he is going to fork the coin and start over - 2 FUCKING DAYS AFTER ICO END!
C-cex is telling us, it's trading customers, that they will give the dev all the time he needs. We all know the second the ico starts, which I'm sure the dev will be the only one aware of it, that the 50% buy wall will be taken out and the coin will go to a few sats.

This is outright collusion with the versa dev or they are one and the same scamming us, the traders.
It just never ceases to amaze me how many stupid fucks there are here. To say C-cex is just acting like a platform here and the buyers simply made a bad choice buying Versa is ignoring the elephant in the room.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:29:07 PM

Why CCEX not doing anything regarding this issue?

it will make their name bad....>.<

What NAME ?

Name me one C-cex ICO that wasn't a scam
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:32:10 PM

What NAME ?

This is the first one that took away the only reason I buy most of the ones I have, an exit opportunity. They have officially crossed the line.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:33:29 PM

What NAME ?

Another one  Shocked

Is it really so difficult for some to understand that is not the f-ing coin that's the problem here, it the scam exchange handling of this situation that is the issue.

MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:57:05 AM

Best thing to do is RT anything to do with this situation to get the word out.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24versa&src=typd
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:20:09 AM

Guys... All the icos are "scam", all are only emptly promises. Welcome to Crypto World... ALL THE ICOS are the same. Or you really think one new altcoin will change the world? Look at Ethereum raised MILLIONS and after 18 months there´s nothing done not even a wallet.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:41:23 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 02:54:44 AM by chesthing

Guys... All the icos are "scam", all are only emptly promises. Welcome to Crypto World... ALL THE ICOS are the same. Or you really think one new altcoin will change the world? Look at Ethereum raised MILLIONS and after 18 months there´s nothing done not even a wallet.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SCAMCOINS I CARE ABOUT HOW C-CEX IS HANDLING THIS SITUATION!

JFC this is getting ridiculous. This is a much bigger deal going on right now than just another scamcoin newsy. FUCK are people around here blind.

"Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension."

TAM sank below 75% during the 5 day period but the full buy wall was never put back up at initial ico price. This was a huge red flag to me that C-cex wasn't going to follow their own rules, but I ignored it.
C-Cex is not to be trusted, period.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:52:08 AM

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SCAMCOINS I CARE ABOUT HOW C-CEX IS HANDLING THIS SITUATION!

JFC this is getting ridiculous. This is a much bigger deal going on right now than just another scamcoin newsy. FUCK are people around here blind.

So withdraw all your funds from C-Cex... You know what ALL the exchanges do with your money? ALL the exchanges use the money of users to pump and dump coins, manipulate the price... And all the exchanges owners uses the users money for them, if ALL the users want to withdraw the exchange will close before they can even withdraw 50% of the money, cause they DON´T HAVE IT, they allready spend it... Exchanges are centraliced and SCAMS like ALL THE BANKS in the world.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:55:47 AM

So withdraw all your funds from C-Cex... You know what ALL the exchanges do with your money? ALL the exchanges use the money of users to pump and dump coins, manipulate the price... And all the exchanges owners uses the users money for them, if ALL the users want to withdraw the exchange will close before they can even withdraw 50% of the money, cause they DON´T HAVE IT, they allready spend it... Exchanges are centraliced and SCAMS like ALL THE BANKS in the world.

I can't, they are holding whatever I have there hostage with this Versa nightmare. Rest assured, if I ever get any of that back I am GONE.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:44:27 AM

I can't, they are holding whatever I have there hostage with this Versa nightmare. Rest assured, if I ever get any of that back I am GONE.

And what you are gonna do? If you put your btc in another exchange, market o online wallet it´s the same ponzi scam scheme like banks.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:27:13 AM

And what you are gonna do? If you put your btc in another exchange, market o online wallet it´s the same ponzi scam scheme like banks.

There's plenty of exchanges around, fuck Ccex.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:29:24 AM

There's plenty of exchanges around, fuck Ccex.

You know what ALL the exchanges do with your money? ALL the exchanges use the money of users to pump and dump coins, manipulate the price... And all the exchanges owners uses the users money for them, if ALL the users want to withdraw the exchange will close before they can even withdraw 50% of the money, cause they DON´T HAVE IT, they allready spend it... Exchanges are centraliced and SCAMS like ALL THE BANKS in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: