Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage BLA and much more BLA BLA BLA - Deleting posts  (Read 10208 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:56:53 PM

Its already getting quieter, I guess it'll work out for them..

BTW.. there is STILL no makefile.unix in the new Versa repo.. Still not working @ linux..

Work out for who, the crooks at ccex? we'll see next time they host an ico, my bet is few legit buyers will risk it after this.

Oh you didn't see that HIFUN coin ? Its at c-cex, and its already bought a lot Smiley

I'd hardly call 1.2 btc a lot.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

BTW.. there is STILL no makefile.unix in the new Versa repo.. Still not working @ linux..

Work out for who, the crooks at ccex? we'll see next time they host an ico, my bet is few legit buyers will risk it after this.

Oh you didn't see that HIFUN coin ? Its at c-cex, and its already bought a lot Smiley

True, true, but most of those buys are happening shortly before end of ICO as far as I recall.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:21:28 PM

True, true, but most of those buys are happening shortly before end of ICO as far as I recall.

I know you don't have much experience with ccex and yobit icos, the first thing you need to understand is the dev usually makes lots of buys. For all we know he's the only buyer so far.
I WILL NEVER TOUCH ANOTHER CCEX COIN. As soon as I get rid of these versas I'll never even look in again.
Oh, and if Colette the nazi mod happens to read this - GO FUCK YOURSELF.
globalwarming

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:40:14 PM

Edit: Offering 25BTC reward for actual information on this dev. I need a name + address
After verification you get the reward. Escrowed if you want.

My clue is industrialmagicoin and orinomancia are the same dev. Same aproach, nick have some mystical mean.
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:10:16 AM

Edit: Offering 25BTC reward for actual information on this dev. I need a name + address

My clue is industrialmagicoin and orinomancia are the same dev. Same aproach, nick have some mystical mean.

Nice try...but that's baseless horseshit.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

I love how you even get both names wrong.

IndustrialCoinMagic is a play on Industrial Light Magic, a renowned movie SFX company from before the days of digital special effects.

Oniromancia is the Spanish word for oneiromancy, which means future-telling or premonition through dreams.

Search engines are your friend! google.com

twitter.com/notsofast
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:17:22 PM

IndustrialCoinMagic is a play on Industrial Light Magic, a renowned movie SFX company from before the days of digital special effects.

Oniromancia is the Spanish word for oneiromancy, which means future-telling or premonition through dreams.

All personal info is known by know.

I quote from the pm:

I have first and last name, city, country, pics, previous employment, forum profiles.
I can demonstrate that this individual is most likely the versa dev through connections with c-cex and other evidence.
PM if you are interested. Escrow is fine. I can release this info to you once the BTC is escrowed with a trusted 3rd party.

Escrow will be setup and information will be verified before escrow release.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:01:18 PM

and dont forgot, i will write time to time. c-cex scam and disrespect their customers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128880.msg11924716#msg11924716

and VERSA price going nearly 13 sat now from ICO price 400sat.

so if you see top on topic:

"This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. "

go away  Cheesy
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:02:34 PM

BTW still no makefile in the Repo.. And as far as I see the chain is not moving/working really.. So refund for all ? Smiley

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:23:29 PM

Low of day 13 sats once the liability prevention walls at 100 sats were removed. Please note that these buywalls preventing the price drop from reaching the threshold of a full refund of the ICO were funded by C-Cex and/or oniromancia directly, using ICO-invested BTC.

That's almost 97% off the ICO value per coin. I highly doubt development on the blockchain OAUTH will continue on this valueless token; it'd be more profitable to attach it to a new coin with a new chain (and a new potential for ICO investment).

twitter.com/notsofast
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:20:38 PM

Refreshing to see your faith and 'good will' but i doubt oauth and the other Features would have ever been released even with a price higher than ICO. Devs are struugeling to get / keep the chain moving, github is incomplete, code has many flaws...  No Sign of programming conpetence unless they hire an (expensive) dev

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:36:50 PM

github is incomplete

Updates to the GitHub repo and a new one added:

https://github.com/VersaCrypto

BlockchainOAUTH
Updated 3 hours ago

VersaCurrency
Updated 5 days ago

But I'm at a complete loss for producing any plausible explanation for the unrestrained exuberance of:

https://github.com/hhjarppfh?tab=repositories

every last one is (on casual inspection, at least) a clone of Versa.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Cheers

Graham
Mr. Niceguy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:40:02 PM

I quote from the pm:

I have first and last name, city, country, pics, previous employment, forum profiles.
I can demonstrate that this individual is most likely the versa dev through connections with c-cex and other evidence.
PM if you are interested. Escrow is fine. I can release this info to you once the BTC is escrowed with a trusted 3rd party.

The versa dev is not industrialcoinmagic by all investigation I have done. But that is all I can reveal.

Bitspender has not gotten back to me with escrow information.

The market is weak so I continue to investigate. I will stop investigating when the price goes above ICO price - even 1 sat - for a significant period of time. Every time I test for a connection between the versa dev and the individual I have found, it comes up positive - no matter what type of digging or analysis I do.

This is a public notice that this individual should work hard on this coin that so many people paid money for.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:39:32 PM

I quote from the pm:

The versa dev is not industrialcoinmagic by all investigation I have done. But that is all I can reveal.

Bitspender has not gotten back to me with escrow information.

The market is weak so I continue to investigate. I will stop investigating when the price goes above ICO price - even 1 sat - for a significant period of time. Every time I test for a connection between the versa dev and the individual I have found, it comes up positive - no matter what type of digging or analysis I do.

This is a public notice that this individual should work hard on this coin that so many people paid money for.

Only way it will see ico price again is if the dev has bought nearly all the coins back cheap and pumps it. I don't see that happening, I think he's dumping for anything he can get and the coin will die soon.
This dev is the worst of the worst, but what C-cex did to ensure his ico profits was just unbelievable. You expect to get scammed by most dev's, but not directly by an exchange.
The most likely explanation for all this, to me, is that the Versa dev is the owner of C-cex.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:17:15 PM

dont forgot, i will write time to time. c-cex scam and disrespect their customers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128880.msg11924716#msg11924716
oniromancia

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:27:55 PM

Haha homo do me a blowjob. Or jump on my pencil and i'll crucify y guts on my dick. One more time i hear from u and that cock gets in on ur mouth immediately. Wtf: pinky gucci learned blows from growing up in twatty family and had no adults around there to flog that ass to the bleeding punch. PM, i'll give the address. I'll give everying, address, everything to see what y show me, piece of crap, being nothing and never anything but a hose running over railway station for paid cock.

Wtf, pinky? How are you talking to me? Face-abused bullied mock of all y contemporaries, can not even type properly - how dare is it for a fucker who grew up in a poor family and mocks himself by offering money he's short on. What are y offering for? Do you understand that u'll be simply taught (not a rape). U'd better wash away the tarnish of slime that u ve covered urself on a bangwagoon and be quite there.
Watch next time where y're in a relation to the beach until a donkey punch hit that sweaty back.

If y have not been taught at a young age i'll teach u now. Y are there candidate for a DP. It's not an abuse, that's fact. One more squeek, one more cheep comes from that mouth and that will be a DP catch for u. show me, pinkyscholng show me - Drop ur attitude and be fucking quite there cocksucker.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:50:43 PM

Haha homo do me a blowjob. Or jump on my pencil and i'll crucify y guts on my dick. One more time i hear from u and that cock gets in on ur mouth immediately. Wtf: pinky gucci learned blows from growing up in twatty family and had no adults around there to flog that ass to the bleeding punch. PM, i'll give the address. I'll give everying, address, everything to see what y show me, piece of crap, being nothing and never anything but a hose running over railway station for paid cock.

Wtf, pinky? How are you talking to me? Face-abused bullied mock of all y contemporaries, can not even type properly - how dare is it for a fucker who grew up in a poor family and mocks himself by offering money he's short on. What are y offering for? Do you understand that u'll be simply taught (not a rape). U'd better wash away the tarnish of slime that u ve covered urself on a bangwagoon and be quite there.
Watch next time where y're in a relation to the beach until a donkey punch hit that sweaty back.

If y have not been taught at a young age i'll teach u now. Y are there candidate for a DP. It's not an abuse, that's fact. One more squeek, one more cheep comes from that mouth and that will be a DP catch for u. show me, pinkyscholng show me - Drop ur attitude and be fucking quite there cocksucker.

just quoting this for later reference...

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:54:49 PM

just quoting this for later reference...

Yes, it's a coin-killer of a post, a splendid advertisement for the dev's teenage immaturity and a vivid testament to his amateurism.

He spent all that time and effort constructing a “riposte” that he believed would be offensive but instead it paints a very eloquent picture of his own personal shortcomings and leaves no-one in any doubt about his inability to rise above them.

Cheers

Graham
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:42:13 PM

So does this mean VERSA won't be listed on Bittrex now?
rocoloko

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:46:14 PM

So does this mean VERSA won't be listed on Bittrex now?
I guess it means VERSA is dead, Jim.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: