Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wardrick account hacked---trust abuse resolution in sight (finally)  (Read 25259 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:18:57 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 06:29:55 AM by ndnhc

@BayAreaCoins- do you have any IP evidence of this?

lol, IP can be easily masked. Tongue
Are you implying that there is some evidence that is more advanced then IP evidence that links tspacepilot and dooglus Huh Can you kindly disclose this information?

Have you disclosed these methods to the NSA? I am sure they would be willing to pay a pretty bitcoin for these methods!

Kind Regards
Panthers52

You are clever QS, I admit it. Tongue

No, as per the terms I have with NSA, I cannot disclose the method esp. considering how noble your intentions are.  Cool

Edit: lol, you are making me all the more suspicious.
User 'Panthers52' has blocked your personal message. lol.Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:24:27 AM

No, as per the terms I have with NSA, I cannot disclose the method esp. considering how noble your intentions are.  Cool

So you admit to working with the NSA?

Are you trying to use a Trojan horse type deal with the scammers associated with DaDice? How close are you to being able to bust them?

I think you should tell thermos your method so he can stop scammers!

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:25:54 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 07:02:44 AM by Patejl

Are you implying that there is some evidence that is more advanced then IP evidence that links tspacepilot and dooglus Huh Can you kindly disclose this information?

Have you disclosed these methods to the NSA? I am sure they would be willing to pay a pretty bitcoin for these methods!

Kind Regards
Panthers52
I'm pretty sure NSA has better methods.
Anyway getting back to topic(avoid going off-topic though), I think the evidence I would give would be :
1) Registered date
2) Writing style
3) I'm pretty sure doog(or say tsp according to your conspiracy theory), wouldn't try "working" so hard for 0.2btc(the claimed amount tsp has taken from coinchat) while he makes quite much amount from his own dice site, or even by finding bugs and actually reporting them.
4) Have you noticed how doog avoids going all-out on a long expalanation for a simple one?
5) They have no reason to be linked while you on the other hand have plenty to be listed as QS's alt
6) They have not been known to have alts(at least not known to me), while QS on the other hand has been known to do so. While QS even tried to hide his past alts(like ACCTseller) using the same evidences you are trying(As far as I understand) to forge.
And the opposite goes for you and QS which makes people suspicious as to you being an alt of QS.
And a last "proof"(I can't verify if it is true though) as presented by coinomous.
And all of my post again is off-topic try getting back to the point why you(QS) haven't removed tsp's negative rep.
Although I think I'm going quite off-topic with this but:

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:36:12 AM

So you admit to working with the NSA?

Are you trying to use a Trojan horse type deal with the scammers associated with DaDice? How close are you to being able to bust them?

I think you should tell thermos your method so he can stop scammers!

Kind Regards
Quickseller

Yeah, I admit. Smiley

No, sorry, I don't bust non-scammers. Quickseller is the expert in that field. Profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=357487 Tongue

theymos is really busy, I wouldn't bother him with stuff.

Kind Regards
ndnhc

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:45:24 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52
Anyway getting back to topic(avoid going off-topic though), I think the evidence I would give would be :
1) Registered date
2) Writing style
3) I'm pretty sure doog(or say tsp according to your conspiracy theory), wouldn't try "working" so hard for 0.2btc(the claimed amount tsp has taken from coinchat) while he makes quite much amount from his own dice site, or even by finding bugs and actually reporting them.
4) Have you noticed how doog avoids going all-out on a long expalanation for a simple one?
5) They have no reason to be linked while you on the other hand have plenty to be listed as QS's alt
6) They have not been known to have alts(at least not known to me), while QS on the other hand has been known to do so. While QS even tried to hide his past alts(like ACCTseller) using the same evidences you are trying(As far as I understand) to forge.
And the opposite goes for you and QS which makes people suspicious as to you being an alt of QS.
And a last "proof"(I can't verify if it is true though) as presented by coinomous.
And all of my post again is off-topic try getting back to the point why you(QS) haven't removed tsp's negative rep.
1) I havwe no control over when QS registered his account!
2) What so am I guilty by association? I have not seen any evidence that is rock solid saying that we have the same writing style.
3) Hey man money is money. You know what they say that beggers can't be choosers. I only ask because BAC said that tsp and dooglus are the same person
4) I am confused regarding what that means.
5) What evidence is there exactly that I am QS? I do not want to be implicated in the event that QS turns out to be a scammer, so kindly advise how I can prove otherwise.
6) I am not sure what you mean by this Huh

I don't know why QS has not removed negative rep, but he is still a scammer, so I think that might have something to do with it.

This is "only" my "opinion" though

Thank you for "your" attention

~Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Patejl

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:56:46 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52
1) Registered date
2) Writing style
2) What so am I guilty by association? I have not seen any evidence that is rock solid saying that we have the same writing style.
3) Hey man money is money. You know what they say that beggers can't be choosers. I only ask because BAC said that tsp and dooglus are the same person
5) What evidence is there exactly that I am QS? I do not want to be implicated in the event that QS turns out to be a scammer, so kindly advise how I can prove otherwise.

I don't know why QS has not removed negative rep, but he is still a scammer, so I think that might have something to do with it.

~Panthers52
BTW who are you calling a scammer here, tsp(for "stealing" btcs from coinchat) or Quickseller for using himself as escrow, and wouldn't that mean you are scamming here as well?
Mayne you are one heck of a confusing guy(lol some guys had a consipiracy you(Quickseller) were a girl here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139518.0 have fun).
EDIT: Have a look at my earlier post for an updated post, hope you understand it now.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:07:14 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52
1) Registered date
2) Writing style

~Panthers52
BTW who are you calling a scammer here, tsp(for "stealing" btcs from coinchat) or Quickseller for using himself as escrow, and wouldn't that mean you are scamming here as well?
Mayne you are one heck of a confusing guy(lol some guys had a consipiracy you(Quickseller) were a girl here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139518.0 have fun).
EDIT: Have a look at my earlier post for an updated post, hope you understand it now.
I am saying that tsp is a scammer for stealing from coinchat.

I am concerned that QS is selling antimatter to random people on bitcointalk.org.

If you want proof of who I am then review this video[NSFW] and you will see for sure that I am not QS and who exactly I am.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Mrzinzin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:25:21 AM

Kind Regards
Panthers52
1) Registered date
2) Writing style

~Panthers52
I am saying that tsp is a scammer for stealing from coinchat.

I am concerned that QS is selling antimatter to random people on bitcointalk.org.

If you want proof of who I am then review this video[NSFW] and you will see for sure that I am not QS and who exactly I am.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

What has the video to do with your identity Huh It is just a football game.

And it is not NSFW too.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:50:12 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 08:03:20 AM by ndnhc

review this video[NSFW] and you will see for sure

I only ask because BAC said that tsp and dooglus are the same person

Roll Eyes

QS, now don't post more stupid things to prove you are not him. Tongue

@Panthers52 and solely Panthers52, there are two things, and I am not sure which one of them is true.
One is, you are Quickseller's alt.
Two is, Quickseller wants everyone to think you are his alt.

You blocked my PMs, making all this all the more suspicious to me.
User 'Panthers52' has blocked your personal message.

Edit: To clarify, the ONLY person here who is saying you are not QS's alt is just you.
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 08:19:03 AM

You blocked my PMs, making all this all the more suspicious to me.
User 'Panthers52' has blocked your personal message.

Edit: To clarify, the ONLY person here who is saying you are not QS's alt is just you.
I unblocked your personal messages. I did not want to engage in any kind of flame war via Personal Message with you.

I am Panthers52 and that is my name. Anyone else claiming to be is impersonating me.

@NDNHC - I only ask as a question, but you are not trying to derail this thread are you? I "only" ask for your "opinion"

"Thanks" for your "attention"

~Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Blazr

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:22:36 AM

stat pics

Are you an alt of me?

Looks like it Tongue

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 08:24:24 AM

stat pics

Are you an alt of me?

Looks like it Tongue
Oh No!

The honorary Blazr is an alt of the scammer Turtlehurracane Sad((

Kind Regards
Panthers52

P.S. - I do not know why so many people think I am an alt of so many people. I have asked good questions regarding this topic and expressed my opinion when I was pressed, that is it! Just because I have the opinion that you do not like does not mean I am an alt of the person you hate

PGP 827D2A60

Blazr

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:27:04 AM

Oh No!

The honorary Blazr is an alt of the scammer Turtlehurracane Sad((

Kind Regards
Panthers52

LOL! nah I ain't that Zachary guy.

Patejl

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:31:23 AM

BTW I think the topic is derailing(I have done a bit of it too), maybe discuss this in the "official" thread where tsp claims panther is an alt of QS. Take it as a request.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 08:52:59 AM

Blazr our pattern is completely off, maybe you should've used a different example...

Quickseller and Panther52 use an identical camera, every photo they took of their ANACS coins is 1.2 megapixels and the same size.

I think maybe, and this is just a guess, that we both use the camera of an iPhone. I don't think there are very many of these sold in the US, only around 85 million throughout the US

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:06:08 AM

stat pics

Are you an alt of me?

[IMG.]http://i59.tinypic.com/2cz53jm.png[/img]

Looks like it Tongue

No, honestly, the pattern suggests you are at least in different timezones or active in different time periods. Tongue

The other one shows a pretty clear pattern.

Edit: lol, sorry for being off-topic. Difficult to follow two threads in two boards. Grin
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

BTW I think the topic is derailing(I have done a bit of it too), maybe discuss this in the "official" thread where tsp claims panther is an alt of QS. Take it as a request.

Indeed.  It's quite transparent what's going on here.  When QS ran out of way to try to defend his actions he brought in an alt.  The alt got outed (ironically, he used the alt to accuse of sockpuppetry  Roll Eyes).

Now that the alt has been outed he's using it to fling nonsense at this thread as quickly as possibly (mods, please delete off-topic replies) in order to distract.

QS, please stop flinging nonsense at this thread, leave your alt out of it.  If you can't defend your actions, go ahead and admit you were wrong.  It's actually an important part of being trustworthy---the ability to admit you were wrong.  At this point, it's looking like your inability to defend your actions has resulted in some sort of pyschotic break!
Blazr

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

Indeed.  It's quite transparent what's going on here.  When QS ran out of way to try to defend his actions he brought in an alt.  The alt got outed (ironically, he used the alt to accuse of sockpuppetry  Roll Eyes).

Now that the alt has been outed he's using it to fling nonsense at this thread as quickly as possibly (mods, please delete off-topic replies) in order to distract.

QS, please stop flinging nonsense at this thread, leave your alt out of it.  If you can't defend your actions, go ahead and admit you were wrong.  It's actually an important part of being trustworthy---the ability to admit you were wrong.  At this point, it's looking like your inability to defend your actions has resulted in some sort of pyschotic break!
Have you seen the first several hundred posts he made? Trafficking bitcointalk accounts en masse, which purely facilitates fraud and scamming, there is no other reason people buy accounts besides trying to deceive. This whole case is actually pretty clear cut but the 'power' he attained from getting so many accounts combined with lackadaisical administration here has turned an easily fixable situation into a huge mess for the entire marketplace.  

I am not going to accuse panthers52 of being quickseller though, there is reasonable doubt despite the same posting times, camera, and ANACS grading fetish.

I think this is distracting from the main point of what's going on. Someone who was abusing the rep system for profit from day 1 now has a network of accounts that give him too much control. There is no excuse at this point for not handling this, he needs to not only be taken off default trust, but also given negative reputation for the widespread deceit and damage. Running an escrow service while also having the ability to ruin anyone's reputation is extremely dangerous, and there is plenty of precedent for him ruining people's reputation without proof.

I'm assuming he isn't in control of Theymos' account, so I am confident it will be taken care of eventually. Just need to lay out the evidence in a very clear and concise matter rather than spreading it out everywhere and letting him obfuscate it.

Theymos himself told me the solution to this problem was to get Quickseller taken off default trust, and he told me the ways that can be accomplished. This is the most logical and effective way. Perhaps we can organize it as a pseudo-class action lawsuit where everyone brings their complaints to the table and we post it all at once.

I don't think Quickseller has that many accounts anymore. I know that there are other people here who have orders of magnitudes more accounts than he ever did but somehow never manage to gain the level of trust Quickseller has. Even you have more than 1 account right? Maybe it has less to do with the number of accounts and more to do with the person operating them. Maybe if you act in a trustworthy way then you too may get on DefaultTrust.

tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:45:45 AM

I don't think Quickseller has that many accounts anymore. I know that there are other people here who have orders of magnitudes more accounts than he ever did but somehow never manage to gain the level of trust Quickseller has. Even you have more than 1 account right? Maybe it has less to do with the number of accounts and more to do with the person operating them. Maybe if you act in a trustworthy way then you too may get on DefaultTrust.

Is this the kind of "acting in a trustworthy way" that you're talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.0

Isn't using an alt to provide escrow for your own deals pretty much the opposite of trustworthy behavior?
Blazr

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:50:31 AM

Is this the kind of "acting in a trustworthy way" that you're talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.0

Isn't using an alt to provide escrow for your own deals pretty much the opposite of trustworthy behavior?

Oh yes, that would be bad if he specifically told the other person that it wasn't his alt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: