Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wardrick account hacked---trust abuse resolution in sight (finally)  (Read 25259 times)
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:13:55 AM

There is precent to calling someone a scammer when they receive money they should not have received.

[unrelated stories deleted]

Dooglus: "Those cases are quite different. KoS refused to give the money back. tsp didn't. He was willing to discuss the situation but TF refused."
[/quote]

Can we keep my name out of this conversation? Much appreciated. Thanks. (This also isn't correct but i aint going to explain this shit for the millionth time and PLEASE dont respond or bring it up further.)

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:17:24 AM

Go ahead and leave a negative rating if you feel that is what is correct. I won't be around to argue for your removal from DT. I can say that you will likely be excluded though.

If you are leaving the community, there is no sense to leave you negative feedback.  I have no intention of kicking a person on the way out.

But somehow I have a feeling you'll still be here under alt usernames.  (Sorry, but that's the end result of lying about who you are/were/will be.)
I didn't say my hiatus will be permanent. Just that it is very near, as soon as I can wind down a few outstanding business items.

FWIW, I was asked to stay by a level 1 DT user whose trust list I may or may not have previously been on and use an alt that would be recommended for DT however I am lacking such alts, and I honestly have little interest in doing as much.....
Oh look Quickseller being found guilty for EXACTLY the thing I called would happen 6 months ago. The egotistical asshole promoting nonstop his escrow services. His arrogance. His MANY alt accounts and knowing that green trust allows for more money. Thus a situation where a conflict of interest occurs since he will escrow and owns many alts - good chance he escrows for his own accounts and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! Called this one a mile away (I would love if someone went thru my history and found the post I made calling this would happen one day many months back).

Y'all might hate me but as tomatocage knows, I call out a ton of scammers and also do scam busting. I use to PM him at least 5 accounts weekly to red neg rep couple months back when I was active on here. Of course let the haters continue to hate on me.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:16:07 AM

No one is concerned by the fact that quickseller was selling dt accounts? If thats not considered a negative rating i dont know what is, i dont understand how can he even give neg trust to other people when he was doing worse things.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:59:00 PM

Go ahead and leave a negative rating if you feel that is what is correct. I won't be around to argue for your removal from DT. I can say that you will likely be excluded though.

Are you threatening him?

Plus it would be hypocritical for you to leave one for me and not your level 1 sponsor considering that he uses himself to escrow for his alts as well.....

Are you talking about me? Vod has two level 1 sponsors (TC and me) but I don't have any alts that have ever traded.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:09:09 PM

Are you threatening him?

Plus it would be hypocritical for you to leave one for me and not your level 1 sponsor considering that he uses himself to escrow for his alts as well.....

Are you talking about me? Vod has two level 1 sponsors (TC and me) but I don't have any alts that have ever traded.

Well, if he's not talking about you, he must be talking about Tomatocage, who has made his thoughts on the subject clear

I still stand by my original assertion that it's not a scam per se to escrow your own trades

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:05:54 PM

What happened to quickseller? I used to defend him but now he just seems different, like he lost control i dont know, threatening people and using his alt accounts to give more negative trust (something that is not needed since he is/was on default trust)

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:09:08 PM

What happened to quickseller? I used to defend him but now he just seems different, like he lost control i dont know, threatening people and using his alt accounts to give more negative trust (something that is not needed since he is/was on default trust)

He's being bullied by other people here. Tspacepilot has been fighting over this stupid shit since April. Thats right, months and months of constant QS threads. How would you feel if someone did that to you?

And now it looks like tspacepilot wants to fight with me (check the title). I don't think there is anything he could do to me though, he'll have a hard time finding/inventing dirt to sling at me.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:24:48 PM

the new thread title sounds like a threat.
or maybe it's just my imagination.

It's not intended as one.  I don't know exactly what you think I'm threatening anyone with.  I wrote the title to try to capture he latest in what seems like a lifetime saga on here; and I think it's historically accurate.  TF was once respected, but is now known as one of the biggest all-time scammers in the history of bitcoin.  QS used his position on default trust to abuse me, he ended up being an unrepentant escrow scammer who feels he's above the rules which apply to everyone else.  Wardrick has appeared out of nowhere, seemingly, in order to carry forward that twisted, abusive history.  I don't know why he wants to do this.  Maybe he's gotten caught up in the drama of this and hasn't really looked into what's fact here vs what's speculation and baseless accusation.  Maybe he's going to be looking into it soon.

And now it looks like tspacepilot wants to fight with me (check the title). I don't think there is anything he could do to me though, he'll have a hard time finding/inventing dirt to sling at me.

I'm actually not into finding dirt at all on anyone.  You'll note (perhaps) my 3 year history on this forum with no trades and no issues.  Most of my posts are either asking or answering questions on technical details or chatting about gambling.

Sorry if the title seems like a provocation, but your sudden appearance and willingness to inherit this enviable intellectual tradition seems to border on the absurd, so maybe you'll have something more to say about it.  At the moment we have the fact that TF tried to blackmail me years ago and I stood up to him.  History sorta showed what kind of person he was.  Then QS, who can't take criticism, decided to smear me out of his way to the top using the discredited accusations.  To be honest, since I hadn't done business here, most established forum users simply didn't give a fuck about me and newbie accounts were clearly afraid to speak up.  However, once a few people with established profiles did look into this, QS' reptuation ended up suffering a lot for his use of the trust list to carry out personal vendettas.  So, I think the question to you is why you'd want to pick up that mantle and carry it?  You're the next guy to say that Tradefortress was right to blackmail me and QS was right to smear me?  Why would you want to jump on that sinking ship?  

Please PM me if you like and I'd be happy to talk to you off the record.  I like to argue but it's not my goal to fight.  I honestly have no idea who you are or why you think you know something you weren't involved in or why you'd want to be associated with a crew like Tradefortress-Quickseller/ACCTSeller/Panthers52/FunFunnyFan.
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:43:15 PM

First of all QS still has a huge amount of positive trust, much more than you, so I don't think he has been discredited in any way at all. Your title says "Wardrick next?" seems to indicate I will be discredited soon. I don't see how anyone could think that wasn't a thinly veiled threat that you plan to do what you did to QS to me.

I'm actually not into finding dirt at all on anyone.  You'll note (perhaps) my 3 year history on this forum with no trades and no issues.

What are you talking about? you had such problems over this issue that at one point you had to abandon this tspacepilot account and switch to your sockpuppet account sed. Almost all of your posts since April are attacking QS in some way. Your not here to trade and chat, you're here to scam and slander.

And your "linguistic analysis" is such pseudo-science its a joke. Why didn't you provide all of the data that you collected so that others can repeat your "scientific" research? and all you did was prove that QS had to closest writing style to Panthers52 (the method you used to do that is complete crap too and you know it) out of a list of 4 people that you specifically chose. Don't get me wrong this kind of analyisis can be used to find alt accounts, but seemingly you lack the intelligence to do such a thing.

You could've picked any 4 people here, one person will always be the closest match. You didn't even specify how you chose the users, maybe you picked out people you know weren't going to match. There are so many ways you could've manipulated the results and you never provided those results, tspacepilot/sed/josh.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:58:19 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 04:11:04 PM by tspacepilot

First of all QS still has a huge amount of positive trust, much more than you, so I don't think he has been discredited in any way at all. Your title says "Wardrick next?" seems to indicate I will be discredited soon. I don't see how anyone could think that wasn't a thinly veiled threat that you plan to do what you did to QS to me.
I don't know what the "threat" part is.  Presumably you have to have some power in order to carry out a threat.  I have no power, as you correctly point out.  I do tend to think that if you blithely adopt the word of a known liar/scammer (TF) and an escrow-scammer then that's not really going to do wonders for your credibility.

anger posting---don't like your analysis

It seems like you just want to call me names or something.  How is my super low intellegence related to your accusation of me?
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:16:08 PM

It seems like you just want to call me names or something.  How is my clearly very low intellegence related to your accusation of me?

I didn't call you any names I only stated facts. I'm just pointing out that this analysis that you have used to convince a small number of uninformed people here is complete bullshit. Anyone who knows anything about language realizes that. Did you know there are lots of open source projects which can mitigate many kinds of linguistic analysis? some even claim to be able to mask you as another user, such as this one from drexel university. People here use these tools, you are not the first person to try deanonymize users this way.

I think that you got the idea to do the analysis but were unable to do it and fabricated the story you gave us, because it's just a story without proper results.

I'm not on anyone's side here. I can see what you are doing and I'm calling you out for it.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:47:25 PM

It seems like you just want to call me names or something.  How is my clearly very low intellegence related to your accusation of me?

I didn't call you any names I only stated facts. I'm just pointing out that this analysis that you have used to convince a small number of uninformed people here is complete bullshit. Anyone who knows anything about language realizes that. Did you know there are lots of open source projects which can mitigate many kinds of linguistic analysis? some even claim to be able to mask you as another user, such as this one from drexel university. People here use these tools, you are not the first person to try deanonymize users this way.

I think that you got the idea to do the analysis but were unable to do it and fabricated the story you gave us, because it's just a story without proper results.

I'm not on anyone's side here. I can see what you are doing and I'm calling you out for it.

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic of this thread.  It seems like you're wanting to comment on QS's escrow scam, which is being discussed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171059.0

EDIT:

To clarify: this thread is about QS' refusal to remove his negative trust on me, his trust-spam with sockpuppets, and Tomatocage's refusal to discuss the actions of those on his trust list.  At the moment, TC has removed QS so the latter point sems moot.  QS seems to have exploded and has been removed from default trust so the first two also seem moot.  That brings us to you, you have left negative feedback on my account.  You are on default trust.  I think on the face of it, it just seems like you're using your position on default trust to abuse me in some sort of retribution for a now-outed scammer.  What's up with that?
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:51:19 PM

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic of this thread.

It is relevant to this thread too. Report it to the mods if you think it's offtopic. I'm not going to argue facts with you across the few thousand different threads you opened which are essentially all about the same thing.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

He's being bullied by other people here. Tspacepilot has been fighting over this stupid shit since April. Thats right, months and months of constant QS threads. How would you feel if someone did that to you?

He was always "bullied" by a lot of people because of his ratings and he never has had this attitude, now he just seems like he lost it and im starting to think that he might not be as trusted as i thought

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:17:56 PM

Are you threatening him?
You are kidding right? First of all I specifically said that I would not be around.

You yourself said that you have acted as escrow for yourself (via JD escrow), so you really can't say that part is a scam.
Kind of offtopic, but kind of related:

People often appear in the Just-Dice chat asking if I have CLAM for sale for BTC. I often do. Instead of telling them "send X btc to address Y" I'll use the built-in escrow system. It will tell them the amount and address, and hold my CLAMs in escrow until they send the BTC. In a sense I'm escrowing my own deal since I own JD and by extension its escrow system. But there's no fee, they are willing to send first anyway, and I don't think anyone has the expectation that JD is a neutral third party.
There was never any kind of disputes, so you can't really say that I incorrectly mediated a dispute in my favor. In fact, I can say that for all disputes I have ever handled as escrow, it was extremely clear cut as to which side was in the right from the very beginning - I would go through the motions of asking both sides for evidence, soliciting any counterpoints to evidence provided (and obviously not telling either side that I believed them) - and nothing really changed except for the amount of evidence I was in possession of. There is the issue of the fee, however refunds were offered, and processed in the single case of a request, so there is no money lost, although I did explain here how having my trading partner pay the fee (when the escrow charges a fee as I do) is the most fair way to handle the trade. An intelligent trader is not going to care where his money goes, all he will care about is how much money goes in his pocket after selling his widget.

If it is not a scam, and someone who is on your trust list leaves a negative trust rating, then why would you leave them on your trust list after they leave such rating?

No.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:24:32 PM

Quickseller removed from the DefaultrTrust list (Depth 2)? Hmm.... really interesting, this is the second time (if I'm not wrong).
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:56:33 PM

Are you threatening him?
You are kidding right? First of all I specifically said that I would not be around.

You yourself said that you have acted as escrow for yourself (via JD escrow), so you really can't say that part is a scam.
Kind of offtopic, but kind of related:

People often appear in the Just-Dice chat asking if I have CLAM for sale for BTC. I often do. Instead of telling them "send X btc to address Y" I'll use the built-in escrow system. It will tell them the amount and address, and hold my CLAMs in escrow until they send the BTC. In a sense I'm escrowing my own deal since I own JD and by extension its escrow system. But there's no fee, they are willing to send first anyway, and I don't think anyone has the expectation that JD is a neutral third party.
There was never any kind of disputes, so you can't really say that I incorrectly mediated a dispute in my favor. In fact, I can say that for all disputes I have ever handled as escrow, it was extremely clear cut as to which side was in the right from the very beginning - I would go through the motions of asking both sides for evidence, soliciting any counterpoints to evidence provided (and obviously not telling either side that I believed them) - and nothing really changed except for the amount of evidence I was in possession of. There is the issue of the fee, however refunds were offered, and processed in the single case of a request, so there is no money lost, although I did explain here how having my trading partner pay the fee (when the escrow charges a fee as I do) is the most fair way to handle the trade. An intelligent trader is not going to care where his money goes, all he will care about is how much money goes in his pocket after selling his widget.

If it is not a scam, and someone who is on your trust list leaves a negative trust rating, then why would you leave them on your trust list after they leave such rating?

No.

Maybe Doog can explain how he is not escrowing for himself. I'm going to assume he still owns JD and has access to the escrow code, so is it really an independent party? Must be missing something because I doubt he would make those comment when he's doing the same thing.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:59:02 PM

Maybe Doog can explain how he is not escrowing for himself. I'm going to assume he still owns JD and has access to the escrow code, so is it really an independent party? Must be missing something because I doubt he would make those comment when he's doing the same thing.

doog did already confirm that he uses himself as escrow when on JD.
but he got a point with saying that anybody should know thats him owning jd: thats not the case with QS and TC. they didnt tell the other part that they are essentially sending first beforehand.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:03:30 PM

but he got a point with saying that anybody should know thats him owning jd: thats not the case with QS and TC. they didnt tell the other part that they are essentially sending first beforehand.

what's the point of escrow then, instead of just sending to doog directly? was it just to speed up the clam to BTC process?
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:05:55 PM

what's the point of escrow then, instead of just sending to doog directly? was it just to speed up the clam to BTC process?

thats his pos about this:

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: