Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:00:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I do website for $ 150-200-300-400  (Read 640 times)
kylo87 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:44:11 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 10:28:22 AM by kylo87

I do any kind of website.

Because such low prices? Because I need a portfolio and you need a good website. I want to enter in the bitcoin world, and somewhere I'll have to start.

Escrow.

I have experience in programming world (start up).

Knowledge: php, javascript, mysql (sql), xml, magento, wordpress, curl, css, html.

Hurry up, is your only chance to have a website to these prices.

Send me a PM.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:47:52 PM

Because such low prices? Because I need experience

So you're asking hundreds of dollars to do a website even though you don't have MUCH experience at website building. Just FYI, those prices aren't "low" considering that you're a newbie at website development.

What website languages do you fully understand? Are you going to be using a template?

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:18:56 PM

I recently bought a website (domain + host) and if I calculate it for yearly it will only be around 64 dollars for a year considering I got the unlimited plan and stuff so your price is way up and your trying to boost ur portfolio so u should start with the lowest possible offer instead of going that high , anyways , good luck Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:51:27 PM

You are a newbie and you should wait till you become a junior member as this is not enough to announce a service, very few will be interested. Being a Jr. Member is bit good to announce such services, however to look professional you can give some evidences or proof of your previous works.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:52:20 PM

I might hire you even on that price, but that depends on the followings:

What languages are you experienced in Huh

Escrow of course !!

How complex can you go or its just simple front end responsive websites you are talking about Huh

Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:00:01 PM

You are a newbie and you should wait till you become a junior member as this is not enough to announce a service, very few will be interested. Being a Jr. Member is bit good to announce such services, however to look professional you can give some evidences or proof of your previous works.

Rank doesn't quite matter when it comes to announcing services, since it's definitely not an indicator of how skilled you are. Plus, it's not even a good indicator of anything since so many accounts are bought and traded nowadays.

If you bothered to read his post thoroughly, you would see that he needed a portfolio, which is why he's offering this service. He can't give "evidence" of something you don't have yet.

kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:22:24 PM

I certainly can not prove my talent, I worked with groups, I know php, mysql (sql), javascript, html, css, I worked with magento and wordpress, and xlm culr.
I've never worked in bitcoin world, but I'll have to start somewhere, of course skilled people like you do not need me. Wink
kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:36:43 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 10:37:41 PM by kylo87

Because such low prices? Because I need experience

So you're asking hundreds of dollars to do a website even though you don't have MUCH experience at website building. Just FYI, those prices aren't "low" considering that you're a newbie at website development.

What website languages do you fully understand? Are you going to be using a template?

Of the languages I know I have already spoken, and I edit a template.
Making a website is something relatively simple, try to create with others an application you connects hardwere with a dedicated, then we talk about the experience.

kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:39:40 PM

I recently bought a website (domain + host) and if I calculate it for yearly it will only be around 64 dollars for a year considering I got the unlimited plan and stuff so your price is way up and your trying to boost ur portfolio so u should start with the lowest possible offer instead of going that high , anyways , good luck Smiley

Thanks, I'll need it
Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 10:03:44 PM

...I edit a template.

You're charging $100-$400 for editing a template. Lmao, sorry; this is really funny. I was thinking that, for a person without a portfolio, your prices were too high. But you're charging $100-$400 for editing a template?!?

Rip.

I bet you there would be people willing to do this for 5 bucks.

And also, considering your supposedly massive knowledge of coding, I wouldn't think you'd need to use a template, lol.

kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:32:17 PM

...I edit a template.

You're charging $100-$400 for editing a template. Lmao, sorry; this is really funny. I was thinking that, for a person without a portfolio, your prices were too high. But you're charging $100-$400 for editing a template?!?

Rip.

And also, considering your supposedly massive knowledge of coding, I wouldn't think you'd need to use a template, lol.

Really funny, people who do not understand anything of developing, others were relevant but your post is just ignorance.
$ 100- $ 400 for editing a template, funny, you do not know the developing, the templates are not website, try to make a generic template into a gamble website.
Templates are a bit of a bit of html and css, with some script and php. It takes weeks to create a gamble website (example) from a generic tamplate, both php and javascript.
To buy a host and a template takes about $ 70, almost half of all the money without counting the weeks of work.
Massive knowledge of coding, you see that you do not know the computer world, my skills are minimal for those who want to make developing 360 °.
DavieT1337

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 11:12:44 PM

You could make me a good looking webpage out of an Theme that i already bought for 50$.
If ure interested im giving up to 0.1 BTC for setting up the Page on an Webspace to get in the Adminpanel with an Domain. Domain an Webspace will be supp by myself.

If ure interested its an social Project called be human. You can look up a Preview of the Theme on :

http://themeforest.net/item/be-human-charity-multipurpose-wp-retina-theme/full_screen_preview/5326773

regards
DavieT1337

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 01:30:13 AM

...I edit a template.

Rip.

Really funny, people who do not understand anything of developing, others were relevant but your post is just ignorance.
$ 100- $ 400 for editing a template, funny, you do not know the developing, the templates are not website, try to make a generic template into a gamble website.
Templates are a bit of a bit of html and css, with some script and php. It takes weeks to create a gamble website (example) from a generic tamplate, both php and javascript.
To buy a host and a template takes about $ 70, almost half of all the money without counting the weeks of work.
Massive knowledge of coding, you see that you do not know the computer world, my skills are minimal for those who want to make developing 360 °.

Oh, if it was a real working gambling website I would pay you $300-400, but "I need experience"? I develop a dice site (see https://dicebits.com) with a designer as well who handles making things look pretty. I get paid roughly a bitcoin every month. In the last month, I migrated the system from a cookie-only-based system to a username/password login system. I also added levels, a faucet, etc etc.

I can't see how a few weeks of work EDITING A TEMPLATE should be worth $300-400, but then maybe the idiot buyers will hire you.

Then don't buy a host. Make it locally for free or pay $5 to DigitalOcean for their $5/mo VPS; it's good enough to host both a MySQL server AND apache2 bundled in lamp-server^.

Then don't buy a template. With your massive coding knowledge just make new content. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't make new content. Roll Eyes You can also find free templates for pretty much everything online if you're that desperate.

kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:52:48 AM

...I edit a template.

Rip.

Oh, if it was a real working gambling website I would pay you $300-400, but "I need experience"? I develop a dice site (see https://dicebits.com) with a designer as well who handles making things look pretty. I get paid roughly a bitcoin every month. In the last month, I migrated the system from a cookie-only-based system to a username/password login system. I also added levels, a faucet, etc etc.

I can't see how a few weeks of work EDITING A TEMPLATE should be worth $300-400, but then maybe the idiot buyers will hire you.

Then don't buy a host. Make it locally for free or pay $5 to DigitalOcean for their $5/mo VPS; it's good enough to host both a MySQL server AND apache2 bundled in lamp-server^.

Then don't buy a template. With your massive coding knowledge just make new content. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't make new content. Roll Eyes You can also find free templates for pretty much everything online if you're that desperate.

I DO NOT EDIT TEMPLATE, is not wordpress, the template is 50% of the graphics of a website (css, html, some javascript), the rest is beck end programming and improvement of the template, only code.
I have already worked together to make a gampling website (dota and Legue of legends), and I know what it takes to do so, was an example.
Make new content, I can do it, too bad that in the real world, to make new content you have to pay more (of course, in the real world a website can cost $ 5,000-10,000), then often only companies require it, they have the money Smiley
80% of the website is made with a template, even in bitcoin world;)
And I am not desperate, working with a start-up, and this for me only a way to gain experience, and to enter the bitcoins world.
kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:53:30 AM

You could make me a good looking webpage out of an Theme that i already bought for 50$.
If ure interested im giving up to 0.1 BTC for setting up the Page on an Webspace to get in the Adminpanel with an Domain. Domain an Webspace will be supp by myself.

If ure interested its an social Project called be human. You can look up a Preview of the Theme on :

http://themeforest.net/item/be-human-charity-multipurpose-wp-retina-theme/full_screen_preview/5326773

regards
DavieT1337

Send me a PM to talk about the project, I'm a newbie, I can not send you a PM but I can answer you.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:18:39 PM

...I edit a template.

Rip.

I DO NOT EDIT TEMPLATE, is not wordpress, the template is 50% of the graphics of a website (css, html, some javascript), the rest is beck end programming and improvement of the template, only code.
I have already worked together to make a gampling website (dota and Legue of legends), and I know what it takes to do so, was an example.
Make new content, I can do it, too bad that in the real world, to make new content you have to pay more (of course, in the real world a website can cost $ 5,000-10,000), then often only companies require it, they have the money Smiley
And I am not desperate, working with a start-up, and this for me only a way to gain experience, and to enter the bitcoins world.

Well, best of luck. Yes, real world companies do charge amounts to the point of daylight robbery. A friend's parents' friend paid $50k SGD to have a lame website even I could have made setup.

kylo87 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:51:00 PM

...I edit a template.

Rip.

Well, best of luck. Yes, real world companies do charge amounts to the point of daylight robbery. A friend's parents' friend paid $50k SGD to have a lame website even I could have made setup.
True, in the real world many developers are dishonest and cheats with the prices, but this does not mean that one must underestimate the programmers and their work as the Bitcoin world. People who criticize without knowing anything of the argument just for the sake of criticizing. 4chan seems, not the largest forum of a virtual currency that would want to compete with the Fiat money, this is one of the reasons why the bitcoin does not spread, the immaturity of the community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: