Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:03:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much do you think 1 Bitcoin will be worth in 2020?
$100
$1.000
$10.000
$100.000
$1.000.000
$0
$1
$10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you think 1 Bitcoin will be worth in 2020?  (Read 58234 times)
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:48:39 PM

One bitcoin will be around the 800 dollar in my eyes, I think it will be at a nice amount and stable.
Its of course not predicted but most likely it will be like this.

It will be worth more then $800 before this years end dude Wink
$10.000,- isn't wishful thinking it's almost logic if this form of payment gets used by people more and more.

$800 is very possible.  I expect the price to rise 100% every year, $800 is almost double of last year's price.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:00:57 PM

One bitcoin will be around the 800 dollar in my eyes, I think it will be at a nice amount and stable.
Its of course not predicted but most likely it will be like this.

It will be worth more then $800 before this years end dude Wink
$10.000,- isn't wishful thinking it's almost logic if this form of payment gets used by people more and more.

$800 is very possible.  I expect the price to rise 100% every year, $800 is almost double of last year's price.

It's simply impossible to keep seeing the price show a 100% increase every year. It will mean that with the current price $540 right now that next year the price will be $1080 and the year after that $2160 and the year after that $4320 etc. Nothing goes only up.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:51:11 PM

well I think 1 BTC would be worth around $3,000~$5,000 in USD by 2020

now Im still hold and save some bits everymonth, im waiting price rising and hit $10.000  Cheesy
in 2020 i hope bitcoin reach $10k and i can sell my some btc.

I say let us hit $1k please.

Be logical and stay grounded?  Its a fair assumption, but who knows 2020 it can be way less in volume based on how they see the potential profit with bitcoin..

It took us like 5 or 6 years to get our prices to $500..

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:21:43 PM

Always thought the $100.000 was total bulshit but can't help hoping it will get there eventually.

Please put down the number you think it will reach not the number you hope it will be  Cool

i have to admit that it is really hard to predict price in 5 years so probably i won't be correct, but i think that price will be 1000$-2000$, maybe somewhere in middle of these 2 prices

and that will be because bitcoin will be very, very popular then so people will buy lots of bitcoin, so of course price will be large, but i don't think that it will rise to 3k$ or even more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:39:26 AM

It's hard to speculate this far ahead but I have to guess 1000. I can't imagine it going much further by 2020 because of the stability we are seeing right now.  I think the growth will be relatively steady with a few ups and downs along the way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sidtamfia

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:44:06 AM

It's hard to speculate this far ahead but I have to guess 1000. I can't imagine it going much further by 2020 because of the stability we are seeing right now.  I think the growth will be relatively steady with a few ups and downs along the way.

We can reach the $1000 bitcoin price by the end of this year easily. In 2020, the price will be tween $5000 to $10000.
darkagentx

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:40:07 PM

Always thought the $100.000 was total bulshit but can't help hoping it will get there eventually.

Please put down the number you think it will reach not the number you hope it will be  Cool

I am predicting that by 2020, 1 BTC= $10,000 , and once Humans started going to Mars by 2025, this will increase further as we will be using Bitcoin on Mars.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:48:10 PM

We can reach the $1000 bitcoin price by the end of this year easily. In 2020, the price will be tween $5000 to $10000.

nothing comes easily in life, but if you really think the price will go up that much later, then why don't you go all in right now? it will be the best possible investment for you in your life.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:45:38 PM

well i think that it will be worth around 1000$ at least, people predict that price will be larger than 4000$ or even 10000$ but i don't thin think that it is real, at least not in 2020

because if there would be only price rises, then yes, price could rise to 10000$, but since there are price drops too, and pretty often, then price can't be that large

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:35:19 AM

well i think that it will be worth around 1000$ at least, people predict that price will be larger than 4000$ or even 10000$ but i don't thin think that it is real, at least not in 2020

because if there would be only price rises, then yes, price could rise to 10000$, but since there are price drops too, and pretty often, then price can't be that large
Well I agree with you. The least amount possible I think is 1000$ and the ath I think that time is 9000$. Well I could be wrong but this is my prediction.

it all depends on how things will work out for bitcoin in the near future so that it builds up to 2020.
$1000 can be broken this year and it can become the stable price for bitcoin until later and so by 2020 the price can be a lot more maybe even $4000

to the moon with bitcoin...
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:51:46 AM

I am not sure what the price in 2020 is going to be like but I believe that it will be somewhere around $3000, I can also be wrong but that is what I think it is going to be.
It is pretty hard to speculate about the price because the price can drop, rise or be stable when you at least expect it.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:34:03 AM

I am not sure what the price in 2020 is going to be like but I believe that it will be somewhere around $3000, I can also be wrong but that is what I think it is going to be.
It is pretty hard to speculate about the price because the price can drop, rise or be stable when you at least expect it.

Exactly we cannot predict what will be the price of bitcoin in future, as in 2020 there will a halving event so we can expect much higher price, but impossible to judge the exact price.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:16:07 PM

The bitcoin is going fast in 2016 this year there happend allot to the bitcoin as we all can see. But there are two difference between the price
for now and the price in 2020 i dont think the price will be such high in 2020 sorry,
Sidtamfia

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:50:54 AM

The bitcoin is going fast in 2016 this year there happend allot to the bitcoin as we all can see. But there are two difference between the price
for now and the price in 2020 i dont think the price will be such high in 2020 sorry,

The price has risen quite a lot this year. It is almost double the price from 6 months ago. The price will be much higher in 2020.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:02:25 PM

The price has risen quite a lot this year. It is almost double the price from 6 months ago. The price will be much higher in 2020.
That is pretty hard to say because allot can happen in the mean time it is going to depend on so much things like the Bitcoin users.
Not much people are spending everybody is holding on to there Bitcoin for the future but if the future is going to pay off is not sure.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:11:39 PM

That is pretty hard to say because allot can happen in the mean time it is going to depend on so much things like the Bitcoin users.
Not much people are spending everybody is holding on to there Bitcoin for the future but if the future is going to pay off is not sure.

I dont agree that much people are not spending, as per my research their are more than 50% users who are using bitcoin daily like gambling, dice game, sports betting and some of them are using for their daily needs.

About the price for 2020, no one can say how much it will be because everything depends on the development and acceptance to the country which are not legalizing bitcoin till then we wont see much high in price.
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:13:32 PM

2020 is 4 years away. I think the price will rise 10 to 50 fold in the next four years. So it could be $30,000 each.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:19:14 PM

By 2020 10k would be great achievement so now we have another 4 years, what is wonderful with bitcoin it is recent steady growth and price is moving upward rapidly, so that I am quite sure at that time price will be around $8000 - $10,000
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:34:45 PM

By 2020 10k would be great achievement so now we have another 4 years, what is wonderful with bitcoin it is recent steady growth and price is moving upward rapidly, so that I am quite sure at that time price will be around $8000 - $10,000
yeah seeing the world getting more digitalize  and technological day by day its obvious to gain more popularity of bitcoin as upto 2020 bitcoin will be totally recognize as the global currency as of my guess and the worth of 1 bitcoin as 10k $ is pretty good as a prediction i think !
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:22:51 PM

2020 is 4 years away. I think the price will rise 10 to 50 fold in the next four years. So it could be $30,000 each.
it is definitely possible in my opinion though it would be naive to expect that as bitcoin wont grow that fast, i think that we will more likely reach something like 10 thousand dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: