Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTS]Carbon Fiber Bitcoin Keychains (SOLD OUT)  (Read 3810 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:12:23 PM

Have you shipped my keychain yet?

Has anyone actually recieved their keychain yet? I'm a little worried this thing will arrive months from now, or maybe even not at all :-/

Yes it has been shipped, and plenty of people already received theirs...

As we ship from Europe, shipping time might be 2-3 weeks to the destination, but rest assured it will arrive.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:14:26 AM

Finally got the keychain:) yaaay! I love it!
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:22:32 AM

Great! Glad to hear it finally arrived Cheesy

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Decoded
Legendary

Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:47:27 AM

I've received mine too! It's a little smaller than I thought, but it's super cute! Maybe a bit on the pricey side for a keychain, though.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 11:31:44 AM

I've received mine too! It's a little smaller than I thought, but it's super cute! Maybe a bit on the pricey side for a keychain, though.

Real carbon fiber is not cheap! It is nearly indestructible and has a really unique look, also making only 25 takes its part on the price...

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:24:22 AM

Real carbon fiber is not cheap! It is nearly indestructible and has a really unique look, also making only 25 takes its part on the price...

Yeah. It's awesome, I love it! I might resell it later if someone wants it and you aren't making any more. Hehehe.

Is it really that strong? It doesn't look that way in person Smiley

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:20:11 PM

Yeah. It's awesome, I love it! I might resell it later if someone wants it and you aren't making any more. Hehehe.

I had the same thought originally.... "that little piece seems pretty thin to be strong"
I can attest to their strength....they are on my keychain with many other keys and keychain.
It gets much abuse as I am quite active with my keys (sounds weird...lol)
I've even tried to pick at the layers of carbon fiber to test it and it holds up....

Just my 2 satoshi Cheesy

Thanks

Hehehe 2 Satoshi I geddit!

Is it coated with plastic? I thought carbon fibre was supposed to be textured, with me being able to feel the threads, not just a flat untextured smooth surface :-/

I've tried bending it, turns out it hurts my hand more than the keychain Smiley

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 06:55:39 PM

I had the same thought originally.... "that little piece seems pretty thin to be strong"
I can attest to their strength....they are on my keychain with many other keys and keychain.
It gets much abuse as I am quite active with my keys (sounds weird...lol)
I've even tried to pick at the layers of carbon fiber to test it and it holds up....

Just my 2 satoshi Cheesy

Thanks

Hehehe 2 Satoshi I geddit!

Is it coated with plastic? I thought carbon fibre was supposed to be textured, with me being able to feel the threads, not just a flat untextured smooth surface :-/

I've tried bending it, turns out it hurts my hand more than the keychain Smiley

I'm afraid thats not how carbon fiber works, the material is a composite made from layers of carbon fiber and epoxy resin, which is a really strong adhesive. The material is not textured, surface is smooth, but it can have a polished effect (like the keychains) or a matt one.

Thats the idea, we have not been able to manually break it, yet.

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:44:44 AM

What methods have you tried? Smiley
May I ask, who did you use to make these pieces? I have a few ideas for some designs.

Free bump.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:39:25 PM

What methods have you tried? Smiley
May I ask, who did you use to make these pieces? I have a few ideas for some designs.

Free bump.

Brute force Tongue, with usual use they should never break.

We used a local company, Keychains are milled from solid Carbon fiber plates.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 11:48:55 PM

We are glad to announce that all the Keychains have been sold Smiley

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2415
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:18:09 AM

Bugger!

Any plans for more?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: