Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ** Buy Cheap Bitcoin - £155 per BTC **  (Read 703 times)
Bitcoin Supplier - Nadine (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:25:48 PM

Found a cheap, reliable and fast delivering Bitcoin supplier. Amazing customer service, prices and special bonus plans to help new comers!!

Couldn't believe I found it, it was lucky I was strolling through Craigslist. Here is the link,

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/bfd/5131969061.html

Just thought Id let you all know. It mate be limited time or something, well most likely anyway so I'd get it while you can. I can get any more I've spend all my money on it hahaha

😃

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:44:23 PM

Found a cheap, reliable and fast delivering Bitcoin supplier. Amazing customer service, prices and special bonus plans to help new comers!!

Couldn't believe I found it, it was lucky I was strolling through Craigslist. Here is the link,

Just thought Id let you all know. It mate be limited time or something, well most likely anyway so I'd get it while you can. I can get any more I've spend all my money on it hahaha

That is an obvious scam.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

😃

Too good to be true. These newbies just keeps on popping out like a mushroom.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:13:34 AM

😃

you are not that sweet right ? you just saw the person giving bitcoins for half price and you thought why not i help others as well and you put your time to make this id and write the post and post the link here, seriously too good to be true

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 02:29:07 AM

😃

you are not that sweet right ? you just saw the person giving bitcoins for half price and you thought why not i help others as well and you put your time to make this id and write the post and post the link here, seriously too good to be true

Actually, £155 is currently about $241, which is worth about 0.87BTC. It's not quite half price, lol, but it's still a scam.

btctxns

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:17:46 AM

So like I just deposit cash to the account he tells me and I get all the btc I want right? RIGHT? RIGHT?Huh?!!!!

GOD I WANT THIS TO WORK SO BAD PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING *MOUTH FOAMING*

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:55:09 PM

Do you think they would be willing to go first?
cashtraderuk

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:21:44 PM

😃

If this was genuine you wouldn't be telling others about it. Obvious scam alert! lol

Iran-Exchange

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Exchange,Sell WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC-e ,Transfer $ To Iran

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:32:59 PM

Hell Bro if you are really person we can meet you in london city then we can buy every day 50 BTC from you
write you phone number we will call you for meet in London

Have Fast And Safe Exchange Just With us
cashtraderuk

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:39:19 PM

Hell Bro if you are really person we can meet you in london city then we can buy every day 50 BTC from you

There's no way he will ever meet you. You've got more chance of bowling a perfect 300 game with a satsuma  Tongue
btctxns

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:54:58 PM

There's no way he will ever meet you. You've got more chance of bowling a perfect 300 game with a satsuma  Tongue

Or manufacturing gold from thin air by concentrating really hard.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:08:36 AM

this is not gonna happen he is not even from london its a fake ad its a lame scame attempt from the 3rd world country not london ofcourse

Do you think they would be willing to go first?

no its s scam attempt not even think about it

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:14:19 AM

Funny how these newbies are trying to scam each other. I wonder how much people fell for this ad in craigslist. It's an obvious scam if you'd ask me. Even if the price is not that far, you can still see that it yells scam all over the ad.

Iran-Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:37:45 AM

Funny how these newbies are trying to scam each other. I wonder how much people fell for this ad in craigslist. It's an obvious scam if you'd ask me. Even if the price is not that far, you can still see that it yells scam all over the ad.

Hi To all hey guys we dont have to think if any person come to This Forum and start for Exchange and if he is new he is Scammer this is not right think really , so i know there is a lot of Scammer in the world but every person come here is not Scammer and i told him if you are real person then come to visit me if he answer me here i make meet with him . Cool

mustang01

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:59:25 AM

Hi To all hey guys we dont have to think if any person come to This Forum and start for Exchange and if he is new he is Scammer this is not right think really , so i know there is a lot of Scammer in the world but every person come here is not Scammer and i told him if you are real person then come to visit me if he answer me here i make meet with him . Cool
you want him to visit you on iran??? funny
tarzan2

Activity: 556

its not my fault

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:14:09 AM

😃

i'll do this trade with you.. but only if you'll accept my feces as payment

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Iran-Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:58:10 AM

you want him to visit you on iran??? funny
No in London

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:04:56 AM

this website is the very cheapest possible scam.
If OP says its
cheap, reliable and fast delivering
then he/she is in the boat with them, probably their captain.

Beware your own greedy, if something is too good to be true, then it is a lie...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: