Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:26:58 PM

Trolling is unacceptable. Dim has been directly abusive to the team in personal messages as well as continuing his vendetta on this thread. Forum mods do not answer any complaints, regardless of how bad the behavior of this individual. It doesn't say anything good about any of them.

Posts from the troll will continue to be deleted and the network will continue to operate doing what we have set out to do, as we have for coming up to three years.

Please be advised that there is an email circular for the active network. The majority do not use this forum. Those here wishing to be added to this list can do so directly on the homepage or just pm your address here. There's an update coming soon.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
axismundi

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:09:46 PM

Blockchain: Active
Transactions: Active
Custom Security Feature: Active
Wallet downloads: Active
Android Wallet: Active
Tree Planting Initiative: Active
Coin Distribution Initiative: Active

Troll: ...

axismundi

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 12:18:44 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/carbon/#

all wallets working and available from www.carboncoin.cc

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 12:51:35 AM

Troll posts deleted. Network ok

axismundi

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

Hope everyone has had a good start to the year. We've got some news forthcoming about our real world structure - all along this has been about how to apply the bitcoin technology in the real world to do the most good with it.

There are some very interesting organisation structures we have been looking at as most useful for us to carry our work forward and we're quite close to a decision on what form best suits us and our objectives.

Stay tuned for some content about this years tree planting activities also.

CharlesFrankfurt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

Carboncoin and Bitcoin are the only two currencies I own, looking forward to news of the new organisation structure which I would like to be a part of if possible
XXXMeN

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

MINEX team

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

I haven't heard about the coin. The community expects.

| MINEX |Cryptopia||Coinexchange|
# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
|TWITTER | MINEX WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

Carboncoin and Bitcoin are the only two currencies I own, looking forward to news of the new organisation structure which I would like to be a part of if possible

That's awesome, thank you for your support! We are still hashing out the final details of the structure but it's getting close.

At this stage we can certainly say that persons holding 10M Carboncoin or more will be eligible to apply for a vote on organisational decisions, and it may be the case that this number is lower depending on how much participation we see

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:31:35 PM

I haven't heard about the coin. The community expects.

We had our genesis block just over three years ago. Our idea is to provide a version of bitcoin that matches the security, without the energy usage and then to go one better and fund planting trees (or biodiverse forest ecosystems, when we get large enough) so that we have a positive impact on the world

CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

That's awesome, thank you for your support! We are still hashing out the final details of the structure but it's getting close.

At this stage we can certainly say that persons holding 10M Carboncoin or more will be eligible to apply for a vote on organisational decisions, and it may be the case that this number is lower depending on how much participation we see

That's a great idea! Will it be an equity structure? I mean, will it be possible to own shares in the organisation?
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 06:05:02 PM

That's a great idea! Will it be an equity structure? I mean, will it be possible to own shares in the organisation?

Yes it will, we are going to be doing our first round of fundraising imminently. Our structure will allow for profits to be shared amongst investors but everyone will have the same say in the leadership regardless of how wealthy they are.

We will also be offering considerable advantages to those who invest using Carboncoin

CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

We will also be offering considerable advantages to those who invest using Carboncoin

So like it was with the charity wallet and the other devoted wallets you guys had back when you did the community takeover?
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

Nearly! Those wallets still exist and obviously the charity coins are untouched because we don't touch them until we've made some headway with our adoption objectives i.e. until they are valuable enough to make a difference.

In this case we are allowing those approved people who wish to invest in, and share in the profits of, the company that will make carboncoin work in the world, to do so using coins if they have them.

Also if we do decide that 10M coins is the threshold for being considered for a voting right then it would currently cost 0.2BTC to get over on yobit currently. Once the community is formed, it would be  able to vote on increasing the number of voting rights as required - and there will be defined rules about abdication.

CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:24:46 PM

Wow that's really interesting - looking forward to the official announcement when it is ready! I've got quite a bit more than 10M coins so i'll definitely be registering to take part in the organisation too
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

Wow that's really interesting - looking forward to the official announcement when it is ready! I've got quite a bit more than 10M coins so i'll definitely be registering to take part in the organisation too

Great to have you here. Any other questions be sure to send them over

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 01:49:34 AM

And we're only getting started...
User Ownership Venn Diagram

Currently 15.39 Bln coins out of a total of 16 Bln in circulation, the total market cap is $275 000 at 2s

DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:22:13 AM

Currently 15.39 Bln coins out of a total of 16 Bln in circulation, the total market cap is $275 000 at 2s

Look at the actual transactions and it is obvious that most of the wallets are one of a few different amounts and are owned all by AXIS.  This coin is a scam.  Notice that this so called community isn't here in these forums....

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:43:56 AM

I don't see that - why could the coin not have been being distributed among different holders outside of this forum? I found this coin outside of this forum - how do you know differently?
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

I still like the concept of your coin. Will watch the development with interest.
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:49:25 AM

I don't see that - why could the coin not have been being distributed among different holders outside of this forum? I found this coin outside of this forum - how do you know differently?

So where are the carbon coin bag holders at?  It sure isn't even their own forums.  It's a ghost town everywhere.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: