Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CharlesFrankfurt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

I don't see that - why could the coin not have been being distributed among different holders outside of this forum? I found this coin outside of this forum - how do you know differently?

So where are the carbon coin bag holders at?  It sure isn't even their own forums.  It's a ghost town everywhere.

Seriously, who's this cunt?
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:17:24 PM

Seriously, who's this c***?

Way to say what we're all thinking Smiley Unfortunately he's shown that he'll keep barking from his little anonymous sub account so we'll keep moderating him. Recommend, as with everyone on this forum who hasn't done it already that you switch his profile to ignore.

Are you receiving the update emails?

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

Are you receiving the update emails?

Yes, very informative thanks!
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:28:04 AM

Some members of the community were out planting trees this weekend and we found out lots of valuable information which we'll be sharing when the full report is prepared. It is possible to plant trees for far less than the amount of money we were initially quoted at the original carboncoin forest site so this means we will be able to plant many more trees than we previously thought.

You can expect the full report in the next few days!

brigabriela470

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:54:17 PM

And we're only getting started...
User Ownership Venn Diagram

Currently 15.39 Bln coins out of a total of 16 Bln in circulation, the total market cap is $275 000 at 2s

Look at the actual transactions and it is obvious that most of the wallets are one of a few different amounts and are owned all by AXIS.  This coin is a scam.  Notice that this so called community isn't here in these forums....

coin is not a scam only it is just our thinking which makes it so and i think we should not lose our heart in this respect.
axismundi

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

Last weekend myself and two other members of the community went and put some trees in the ground (hooray)

We planted 80 in a day and learnt a huge amount in the process a great deal of which we can pass on to you here.

First of all planting trees does not need to be nearly as expensive as we had been led to believe. Back at the beginning of the project we were informed that to put a tree in the ground cost between 4 and 5 pounds sterling.

This price broke down approximately as follows (it was 2.5 years ago so it's pretty rough)

Sapling just over ~£1
Tree guard to prevent them being eaten by rabbits/deer ~£1
Stake to keep them standing up ~£1
Labour to put them in the ground ~£1

The price quoted for us planting a tree was around £5 equivalent in BTC, LTC and Carboncoin

Trees are available in a variety of different stages of growth but the youngest form (and most vulnerable to being eaten) is called a whip. Provided it is planted in the ground correctly (at the right time of year (!) ) and not eaten by anything naughty this will grow into a fully grown tree so I'm happy to announce that it's MUCH cheaper than I thought to plant trees!

I think we can do it for about £2 per tree and there are ways to make this even cheaper!

On the current site we have room to plant another 200 and we have several other sites. Our first site is still there but because they maintain forests professionally they are only interested in planting higher quality later stage whips and using high quality stakes and guards. Our objective is biodiverse natural habitats on land that's not being used for anything else - and community participation is a thing we absolutely want to encourage - which the original site did not want to.

We're doing it ourselves and we've got canes and basic tree guards already so it's 60p each (because we're doing it for free) - so 200 is about £120 if anyone fancies a bit of that action here's a bitcoin address 19MzcxbwSKGw9HK9YWNCZPnuDM3DzWrgax

Carboncoin is set up to provide a constant source of funding for biodiverse forestry but only once we've had it adopted (because the donated coins in the largest wallet aren't worth very much til that happens)

We're getting some trees in the ground while we make that happen.

The Carboncoin blockchain is 3 years old in less than 2 weeks!

Do you know where your local tree nursery is?

Get the trees in the ground!

AM

DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

And we're only getting started...
User Ownership Venn Diagram

Currently 15.39 Bln coins out of a total of 16 Bln in circulation, the total market cap is $275 000 at 2s

Look at the actual transactions and it is obvious that most of the wallets are one of a few different amounts and are owned all by AXIS.  This coin is a scam.  Notice that this so called community isn't here in these forums....

coin is not a scam only it is just our thinking which makes it so and i think we should not lose our heart in this respect.

Look at the actual wallet amounts.  They are mostly for the same round amount over and over and over again.  This is a clear sign of a larger wallet being broken up into many smaller ones.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

he cant even sell at at 1 satoshi. 

Bid at 1 satoshi, asshole
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

Look at the actual wallet amounts.  They are mostly for the same round amount over and over and over again.  This is a clear sign of a larger wallet being broken up into many smaller ones.

When I bought carboncoin I was told quite clearly that the maximum I could buy was 2% of circulation because more would have a negative impact on the network effect. You've got literally no idea have you Cheesy Cheesy
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

Please try not to feed the troll

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:24:55 PM

We continue to provide secure value storage and transfer facilities in a manner that can be depended on

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 08:20:22 AM

Head on over to www.carboncoin.cc to see the latest amendments to our homepage

altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

When I bought carboncoin I was told quite clearly that the maximum I could buy was 2% of circulation because more would have a negative impact on the network effect. You've got literally no idea have you Cheesy Cheesy

Told by whom? Where did you buy it?
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:26:22 PM

By one of the main guys behind the protocol. They have stayed anonymous because it makes the currency more secure. I'm in the UK and I believe that is where the majority of the distribution has happened so far but there are many holders internationally too - the coin had a pretty fair launch back at the beginning so there will be many holders all over the world
altcoiner555

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

By one of the main guys behind the protocol. They have stayed anonymous because it makes the currency more secure. I'm in the UK and I believe that is where the majority of the distribution has happened so far but there are many holders internationally too - the coin had a pretty fair launch back at the beginning so there will be many holders all over the world

Everything you say is bizarre.
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

I don't see what is bizarre about that. Did I miss something in your question?
altcoiner555

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

I don't see what is bizarre about that. Did I miss something in your question?

Did you buy your coins directly from the dev?
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:46:29 PM

From one of the team, certainly not from the developer. Carboncoin has been listed on a market since it started
altcoiner555

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

From one of the team, certainly not from the developer. Carboncoin has been listed on a market since it started

If it was listed on a market, why would you buy it from the team? And if it was listed on a market, how can there be a cap on owning 2%?
CharlesFrankfurt

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:16:38 AM

The team sell at the market price, so maybe for people who aren't into bitcoin? I'll leave it to the OP to explain the 2% thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: