Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

We're working on some new services to make us more accessible. Very much an active concern!

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:15:23 AM

We're working on some new services to make us more accessible. Very much an active concern!

But your pop up coffee shop that was up for two days were on days that only had four transactions total...  Too bad the coin is dead.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
delfo2000

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

Dear Carboncoin Developers

the cryptocurrency market grow very fast in last 3 months, you are in the market sice 2014, this is good, but now if you don't renew carboncoin the end is normal.
I think good script is PoSW same reddcoin, remember velocity of money is very important in real ecomony https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocity_of_money
My idea you change in PoSW, with steps 3%, 5% and 8%

Good jobs

Regards

Carboncoin PR

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:20:18 PM

Me and my team have recently joined the Carboncoin team and will be talking over some of the tasks of the project, that being:
  • Redesign of the Website to get our message across easier
  • We will create a whitepaper for the public and potential investors with a more detailed explanation on how we will go about Carboncoin and how it translates to planting trees
  • The official forum of Carboncoin will be reactivated to support conversations between people and collect ideas how to further incorporate Carboncoin to plant trees/save our planet
  • There will be a shop where people can buy things, but we havent decided yet on what the items for sale are going to be
  • We are in talks with FIAT investors to secure funding for future operations
  • We are also investigating which of the exchanges are best for us to be on as we do not want this coin to lose credibility due to P&D

The coin is secure and stable and there wont be any coin swap nor ICO in the near future.

I hope these information help.
As me and my team are newish to the project it will take some time until these ideas and features are all implemented, so be patient - as mother earth is with us.
delfo2000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

Me and my team have recently joined the Carboncoin team and will be talking over some of the tasks of the project, that being:
  • Redesign of the Website to get our message across easier
  • We will create a whitepaper for the public and potential investors with a more detailed explanation on how we will go about Carboncoin and how it translates to planting trees
  • The official forum of Carboncoin will be reactivated to support conversations between people and collect ideas how to further incorporate Carboncoin to plant trees/save our planet
  • There will be a shop where people can buy things, but we havent decided yet on what the items for sale are going to be
  • We are in talks with FIAT investors to secure funding for future operations
  • We are also investigating which of the exchanges are best for us to be on as we do not want this coin to lose credibility due to P&D

The coin is secure and stable and there wont be any coin swap nor ICO in the near future.

I hope these information help.
As me and my team are newish to the project it will take some time until these ideas and features are all implemented, so be patient - as mother earth is with us.

Dear,

these are good news. My personal idea:

1) The original (2014) carboncoin idea is again very good.

2) please read:
https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiLjMKX6MzUAhXGvhQKHSBMAbkQFggnMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecb.europa.eu%2Fpub%2Fpdf%2Fother%2Fvirtualcurrencyschemesen.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHYIvtPVDvu_aI1JTDN6RSSOXrmYg

3) think change PoSW, very importnt velocity of money in real economy

4) coin easy circulation "social" and "crowdfunding"

5) android and IOS wallet integration with social

Many people think next two years 2018-2019 the crypto market boom!

Good jobs

Best Regards

oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:48:07 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 07:17:14 PM by oldloco

Nice to see some action here guys. I hope new dev will make it work. However here's some Q's:

1. Wallet that holds 630m+ coins and is named as "Environmental" in top 100 rich list. Does it belongs to dev  team?
2. Is there any other exchange but Yobit, that trading this coin? Because I think it has to be listed elsewhere in order to be taken as good old coin. Not like bunch of trash they have in Yobit.

With all that said I wish u all the best in tying to lift of this coin. I hold my bag for last 3 years or so, so I can wait for few more to see how this will end Cheesy
oldloco

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

What you want is Bittrex, that's at least for EU and USA traders. As I doubt you can land this coin anytime soon in Poloniex.
    BTC38 is also something u want to look at for Asia based traders.

Good luck
    Carboncoin PR

View Profile
    June 21, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

Thanks for your messages guys.

We are still negotiating a few things, including the staking feature to get people to keep their wallet open.

Currently Carboncoin is just traded on yobit and Bittrex seems to be the exchange which is most interesting in the short term, but we also do need to fullfill certain requirements as well as have funding to get on there and we are working on that while reoganising the structure of the Carboncoin project.

Would you guys prefere a slack channel or discord?
    delfo2000

View Profile
    June 21, 2017, 10:40:33 PM

We are still negotiating a few things, including the staking feature to get people to keep their wallet open.

Currently Carboncoin is just traded on yobit and Bittrex seems to be the exchange which is most interesting in the short term, but we also do need to fullfill certain requirements as well as have funding to get on there and we are working on that while reoganising the structure of the Carboncoin project.

Dear,

my opinion: force people keep their wallet open isn't good idea (see Peercoin), isn't efficient. If you use staking 3% coin age anual, people open one only time wallet in one year and have 3% . People open wallet every days Have 0,000080986% every days ( I used 365 days) . In this way don't force people.
    I prefere discord

Regards
    bitato

Activity: 12

View Profile
    June 23, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

A slack channel would be EXCELLENT Please Smiley

I am very excited for CarbonCoin to come back, lets do this!!!!!

Wise84

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
    June 23, 2017, 06:49:46 PM

Someone is buying a lot of Carboncoin atm, me like! Smiley

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
    Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
    Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
    nrvkush

Activity: 756
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    June 23, 2017, 10:27:55 PM

Bootstrap.dat anyone?
    delfo2000

View Profile
    June 25, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

Dear new Team,

sorry again I tell you my opinion about staking, but I think new Carboncoin need very interesting features.
    Please try use "Keynes’s monetary theory of interest " http://www.bis.org/publ/bppdf/bispap65c_rh.pdf
    Carboncoin initial project consider long time and Keynes theory use long time and  short time, I think "Keynes’s monetary theory of interest" used in Carboncoin staking will be very interesting.

I saw Yobit volume it's very good BTC 2.48, last days there are many people buy Carboncoin.
    oldloco

View Profile
    June 25, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

Maybe a good start would be to create an working, accurate CarbonCoin Blockchain Explorer? As the one I can find now https://chainz.cryptoid.info/carbon/#!rich is inaccurate and can get some ppl heart attack. As it's displaying incorrect  wallet amount and wrong "Last change" date to ......

Carboncoin PR

View Profile
    June 25, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

I saw Yobit volume it's very good BTC 2.48, last days there are many people buy Carboncoin.

Thank you all for your support and feedback. We're happy to see that interest in Carboncoin is still big! We are sorting through things as we speak and will keep everyone up to date here on the forum.
    A proper channel for communication will follow soon! Stay tuned Smiley
    giantkin

Activity: 1176
    Merit: 501

View Profile
    June 28, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

I prefer Discord myself.

someone actually has setup a cross talk with irc/discord/slack and a few others.   (another coin dev)

i dont know what he used.

Carbon's footprint was a great idea.  I hope it works out.  (yes theres a pun there) Wink

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
    oldloco

View Profile
    June 28, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

You really need to get this coin to another exchange... My Carboin coin withdrawal is "frozen" for last 72h+ in Yobit. No reply from support and troll box admin is just ignoring my help request's. I want to buy more Carbon but I do not dare to try it in this Exchange anymore ....
    Carboncoin PR

View Profile
    June 28, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

You really need to get this coin to another exchange... My Carboin coin withdrawal is "frozen" for last 72h+ in Yobit. No reply from support and troll box admin is just ignoring my help request's. I want to buy more Carbon but I do not dare to try it in this Exchange anymore ....

We are exploring options for exchanges Smiley
    delfo2000

View Profile
    June 29, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

We are exploring options for exchanges Smiley

Dear,

please, little step but very important, update website and insert "timeline" with the targets. I think many people appreciate and if respect the goals in timeline people understand you are serious team.
    Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
    June 29, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

Thank you for your input @delfo2000. We will be outlining the direction of the project here by this time tomorrow. Our ethos is to develop energy efficient blockchain technology and apply it to planting biodiverse forest and other activities that are good for the environment. This will not change.

However, over the coming months we will be undertaking some important changes in our core technology to greatly increase our functionality and effectiveness at achieving our aims.

Please check back tomorrow for some more detail of what can be expected.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
      Print  

Jump to: