Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CharlesFrankfurt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

when is the switch happening?

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axismundi

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 08:40:52 PM

Did I miss anything?

Pretty much spot on! Whitepapers are on course for completion as announced.

I am in a position to deliver some news:

The new protocol is intended to be administered and governed by groups of voting masternodes and is to include a revolutionary new Proof-of hashing scheme. All this will be confirmed in detail in the forthcoming documents.

A minimum coin holding will be required to operate any masternode, this amount is subject to change but to give an idea this will be at least 5M old coins' worth of new coins in the first year. The proper operation of a masternode shall be a profitable enterprise.

The new protocol brings together all the different initiatives we have put forward to date, only this time with the technology we need to make them happen right on the Carboncoin blockchain (the Carbonchain).

Please try to keep questions reserved for after the whitepaper release.

Best

AM

oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

All sounds good. However I will stop my Carbon coin shopping spree until I see whitepaper Cheesy
Wise84

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:21:01 PM

It sounds very good! I am holding my Carboncoins for sure! Smiley

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
TheKingofBubble

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

wah, global warming doesn't exist. neither does climate change. its always 37 degrees where I live.

🔴⭕🔴 PepperMint Shiba ⭕🔴⭕    4% Reflections | Start Staking Here.  🚀🚀🚀
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

All sounds good. However I will stop my Carbon coin shopping spree until I see whitepaper Cheesy

Our custom security feature has been proven by our operations to date. The existing Carboncoin blockchain has been running for well over 3 years now. Our objective of an energy efficient, secure blockchain has been achieved - our objective of a perpetual source of funding for biodiverse forest has not - this will be remedied by our ICO and the subsequent deployment of the new blockchain.

The current blockchain will be run until the new one is completed, tested and deployed. We will also allow a generous amount of time for the switch over to take place.

At current price levels, coins on the current chain present a significant discount to coins on the new chain, to be available through the ICO tokens. Given all of this, Carboncoin is a great place to be right now, and into the future.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
Wise84

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

Someone is buying a lot of Carboncoins atm Smiley

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:57:24 PM

I'll probably buy more, it's very good Smiley

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

Hi there

The switch will happen after the new blockchain is live, after the ICO is completed.

The ICO will be formally announced with the release of the whitepapers in the coming few days.

The ICO and deployment of new protocol are expected to be completed, and coin switch in progress, by the end of the current year.

The existing network will run for (at least) long enough for all holders to make the switch.

Did I miss anything?

Am I understanding it correctly that if I have say 200,000 carboncoins in my current wallet, after the blochchain switch I will be able to convert these coins to the new blockchain and have 200,000 carboncoins on the new one?
oldloco

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:09:29 AM

Hi there

Did I miss anything?

Am I understanding it correctly that if I have say 200,000 carboncoins in my current wallet, after the blochchain switch I will be able to convert these coins to the new blockchain and have 200,000 carboncoins on the new one?

We waiting for Carbon coin to ann the exchange ratio, however I doubt it will be 1:1 rate. IMO it's more likely 1 new for 1000 or 10000 old coins. Will make more sense, since they will do ICO before Carbon coin 2.0 is alive.
delfo2000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:07:42 PM

Hi there

Did I miss anything?

We waiting for Carbon coin to ann the exchange ratio, however I doubt it will be 1:1 rate. IMO it's more likely 1 new for 1000 or 10000 old coins. Will make more sense, since they will do ICO before Carbon coin 2.0 is alive.

I think supply don't change. Exchange ratio 1:2 or 1:4, give old carboncoin 25%-50%  weight.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

We are totally agreed that the supply should not change. We were thinking an exchange rate of 1.4 old coins to 1 new coin would give us enough to ICO with 25% of circulation and then reintroduce a block reward for masternodes.

We have been thinking we do not want to make it more than 1.5 old to 1 new - not as much as 2:1 or 4:1 - can you let us know your thoughts on your numbers @delfo2000?

Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

Hope the previous reply answers your question. If we go with a 1.4 to 1 ratio your existing 200 000 coins would be exchangeable for ~143 000 new coins

delfo2000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:13:17 PM

We are totally agreed that the supply should not change. We were thinking an exchange rate of 1.4 old coins to 1 new coin would give us enough to ICO with 25% of circulation and then reintroduce a block reward for masternodes.

We have been thinking we do not want to make it more than 1.5 old to 1 new - not as much as 2:1 or 4:1 - can you let us know your thoughts on your numbers @delfo2000?

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

Ok, supply don't change this is very good (because change rules isn't good, but renew carboncoin is good). Now Carboncoin market cap is about 1-1,5 million if your ICO target is about 1 milion you can use ratio 2 old 1 new 2:1, and fix new coin ICO price USD 0.000125, in this way new and old coin mark cap are about 2-3 million. The problem if people see your new project good.
But I'm sure if you offer very honesty ICO people believe in your team and invest in new coin.
First honesty.

Best regards
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

Ok, supply don't change this is very good (because change rules isn't good, but renew carboncoin is good). Now Carboncoin market cap is about 1-1,5 million if your ICO target is about 1 milion you can use ratio 2 old 1 new 2:1, and fix new coin ICO price USD 0.000125, in this way new and old coin mark cap are about 2-3 million. The problem if people see your new project good.
But I'm sure if you offer very honesty ICO people believe in your team and invest in new coin.
First honesty.

Best regards

So your feeling is that the new market cap and the old market cap should be similar. Our feeling was to make the new market cap more "fair value" for the proven concept, proven technology, and size of the network we have already. Most ICO's do not begin life with an established network of users already.

Our fundraising target for 25% of coin circulation points to a market capitalisation substantially higher than our current one. This is very well justified, given what we are intending to achieve.

Thank you for your input, we're looking forward to hearing any further thoughts.

oldloco

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards
All this makes no sense. Where you getting those numbers from? If you speaking about ICO of 1,000,000 coins at 0.000125USD price than ICO equals $125. And if you if you talking  about ICO of 1,000,000 USD than it equals 8 Billion ICO  coins at 0,000125USD price?
delfo2000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards

So your feeling is that the new market cap and the old market cap should be similar. Our feeling was to make the new market cap more "fair value" for the proven concept, proven technology, and size of the network we have already. Most ICO's do not begin life with an established network of users already.

Our fundraising target for 25% of coin circulation points to a market capitalisation substantially higher than our current one. This is very well justified, given what we are intending to achieve.

Thank you for your input, we're looking forward to hearing any further thoughts.

Dear,

I'm sure new carboncoin will have good market cap. But the initial problem is there are "new" and "old" coin, if the two market are similar I don't see any ICO problems. Ratio 0.75 is good 1 old coin 0.75 new coin and price about USD 0.001 for new coin ICO give market cap (old and new) about 15-16 milion, very nice.
delfo2000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards
All this makes no sense. Where you getting those numbers from? If you speaking about ICO of 1,000,000 coins at 0.000125USD price than ICO equals $125. And if you if you talking  about ICO of 1,000,000 USD than it equals 8 Billion ICO  coins at 0,000125USD price?

Dear,

maybe my english is not very good, sorry I'm not english.

USD 1,000,000 = new coins 8,000,000,000 X USD 0,000125

supply coins 16,000,000,000

old coin 16,000,000,000 = ratio 2:1 new coin 8,000,000,000

I hope now my number are clear.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

The old coins /become/ the new coins, so all that there will be in the end is the market cap of the new coins.

New coins = old coins + ICO coins

Say, we have new coins = 70% exchanged old coins (coins proportionately distributed in existing network)

and

30% new coins issued via ICO tokens

Our Initial Contribution Offering sale will be for ~30% of new circulation, with these tokens including a host of additional benefits. So, we are presenting two ways to access the new Carboncoin blockchain: through the existing network, or through the ICO.

Anyone selling their existing coins now will be reducing their holdings on the new blockchain, which is not in their interests. Anyone looking to enter the new carboncoin market now can do so now, because there are coins available at these levels. This supply should not continue, but presents an opportunity if it does.

The precise numbers will be confirmed on the whitepaper, but we hope this provides some additional clarity.

oldloco

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:36:57 PM

Dear Carboncoin Trust,

First honesty.

Best regards

Dear,

maybe my english is not very good, sorry I'm not english.

USD 1,000,000 = new coins 8,000,000,000 X USD 0,000125

supply coins 16,000,000,000

old coin 16,000,000,000 = ratio 2:1 new coin 8,000,000,000

I hope now my number are clear.

So what is fare ICO amount in you opinion? I'm a bit lost in here  tbh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: