Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

We've made it so that all of our supporters will be able to exchange their holdings for tokens secured on the ethereum network while the fundraising offering is completed and the new network built, tested and deployed.
So where and when can I exchange my old CARBON to new tokens?
I'm still using my CARBON coins with the wallet Carboncoin Core v0.9.1.0-g026a939, is it still legit or should I be updated to a newer version?

Too many patheticity, zero clarity.
krinjah

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

Deleted again:

Dev has deleted my last 4 posts also:

"Why is the dev deleting posts everyday, but not posting or responding to anything? Is this professional behaviour?"

"According to the dev, value has gone up."

"This coin would probably have done better if the dev actually did something, I can't see anyone trusting him now after all these years of promises."

And from the above post it's obvious that axismundi and carboncointrust are actually the same person, even though they claim to be different. If he continues to delete my comments, I will take this to Facebook and start a scam accusation thread. If he answered questions there would be no reason to delete comments.
As the dev said this is a self-moderated thread so he is free to delete messages that are supposed to be spreading any kind of fud or something (although I'm not 100% sure)
So I think Dev is a boss in this thread and can moderate it as he wishes.
If someone's not ok with it, he is free to leave the thread, no?
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:14:01 PM

As the dev said this is a self-moderated thread so he is free to delete messages that are supposed to be spreading any kind of fud or something (although I'm not 100% sure)
So I think Dev is a boss in this thread and can moderate it as he wishes.
If someone's not ok with it, he is free to leave the thread, no?

I think it's best to simply ignore the toxic element. They will be deleted.

FYI the current version is actually 0.9.2 but it's completely compatible with 0.9.1. When the ethereum token is ready you'll be informed on the slack and then here.

These broken promises that the troll seems to like mentioning - unfortunately attempting a project of this scale with no access to any premine to start with (see original thread) and no major capital fundraise at inception, means that it has been very difficult to get things done.

Often time it has been necessary to depend on people who for whatever reason have let us all down and this has happened on a number of occasions.

Had we decided to raise money to start with (as we saw it acting for the benefit of a wealthy minority), rather than doing what we did - focussing on spreading the coin out at low value, we would have been able to pay people to get the required tasks done and more importantly not pay them if they held the project up for a month because they were doing other things.

Many lessons learnt and no doubt many more to come.

Got Carboncoin?? GET CARBONCOIN
demetrius2012

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:29:53 AM

In light of the Bonn Climate Conference #Cop23, check out my review of cryptocurrencies claiming to have "green" impacts. Will follow up this video with an analysis of clean mining vs. alternative consensus algorithms, and a review of energy use in top 20 cryptos.
https://youtu.be/54xjGVhDef4

lefthandright

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

Somebody is buying a lot of Carboncoin atm, me like!
krinjah

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

24h volume = 122$
This coin is flying low these days but hope never dies.
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:21:05 PM

A quick update: The whitepaper is originating together properly but there has been several significant choices which needed to be provided enough time. There's possibly an additional week of labor to do onto it before it is finished.Our intention is to use our proven custom safety feature to the etherium network, supplying a power effective option to existing PoW smart contract systems, again with out diminishing on security or performance.We want to implement general opinion making decisions as much as possible, in addition to sensible benefits for assistanceOrparticipation.This time we've applied we've got the technology to solving a problem outside of payments, specifically in the area of Co2 Credit, while nevertheless maintaining our functionality as a payment system, and our alignment to preservation and sustainability.We're planning to do our pre-crowdsale throughout August and so the actual event for the 30 days of Sept.

What? Where did you copied this? Or this is plan for 2018 August?
krinjah

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

A quick update: The whitepaper is originating together properly but there has been several significant choices which needed to be provided enough time. There's possibly an additional week of labor to do onto it before it is finished.Our intention is to use our proven custom safety feature to the etherium network, supplying a power effective option to existing PoW smart contract systems, again with out diminishing on security or performance.We want to implement general opinion making decisions as much as possible, in addition to sensible benefits for assistanceOrparticipation.This time we've applied we've got the technology to solving a problem outside of payments, specifically in the area of Co2 Credit, while nevertheless maintaining our functionality as a payment system, and our alignment to preservation and sustainability.We're planning to do our pre-crowdsale throughout August and so the actual event for the 30 days of Sept.
Very hard to get your idea. I'm sure you know the thing but others need to understand it too, if it was explained a bit more clearly...
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

Who are all these new accounts, writing broken English and claiming to be the dev team?
krinjah

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:00:09 AM

Who are all these new accounts, writing broken English and claiming to be the dev team?
This forum is really not the thing it used to be back in the days.
Sometimes I have a feeling to be answering to a copy-paste bot.
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:39:50 PM

Wow some comedy going on up there! Who are those people???

So the ethereum token is deployed for existing holders.

The only way into the token is with existing Carboncoin. Further specifics TBA including publication of contract code. Our intention is to distribute it as much as possible in the network before publication as a security measure. We're getting people swapping to show their support on social media. All details on slack for now.

Did anyone see the price spike to $24M market cap a few days ago? Fun times... granted on a less than liquid market. A sign of what's to come?

Get in touch directly to action part swap out. This process/token also forms the pre ICO.

In the course of developing the tokens on Ethereum it has become abundantly clear that what we have already in the form of the current Carboncoin network works very well indeed. Download a client and see for yourself. Transactions lightning fast, synchronisation time ok, total blockchain size still under 1GB.

In light of our recent experiences we will be maintaining the existing blockchain at least until our new blockchain, an improvement on the existing as a base case, is completed. It's a real possibility we will choose to maintain it indefinitely.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:16:53 PM

The only way into the token is with existing Carboncoin. Further specifics TBA including publication of contract code. Our intention is to distribute it as much as possible in the network before publication as a security measure. We're getting people swapping to show their support on social media. All details on slack for now.

Did anyone see the price spike to $24M market cap a few days ago? Fun times... granted on a less than liquid market. A sign of what's to come?

Get in touch directly to action part swap out. This process/token also forms the pre ICO.

In the course of developing the tokens on Ethereum it has become abundantly clear that what we have already in the form of the current Carboncoin network works very well indeed. Download a client and see for yourself. Transactions lightning fast, synchronisation time ok, total blockchain size still under 1GB.

In light of our recent experiences we will be maintaining the existing blockchain at least until our new blockchain, an improvement on the existing as a base case, is completed. It's a real possibility we will choose to maintain it indefinitely.

What? I've been holding carbon for years.
What is the token?
Carboncoin Trust (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:47:26 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 03:46:32 AM by Carboncoin Trust

Please pm an email address for a slack invite. You'll find everything you need there.

What is the token?

P.s. Can't fault your logic

Glitcheffect77

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:24:35 AM

What is the token?
[/quote]

I'm wondering the same...I need to do something with this coin!
krinjah

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

What is the token?

I'm wondering the same...I need to do something with this coin!
Just hold and wait until the coin-swap announcement. That's what I am doing, at least.
Wise84

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Volume is going up! Nice to see! Smiley

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
oldloco

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

Volume is going up! Nice to see! Smiley

With all the stuff that that is coming is no surprise. I will buy now more Carbon too, after 4 months pause Cheesy Got all answers I need in Slack and now ready to invest more. Instant/low fee payments are something we all need. The only problem is no buy support, but good things come to those who are patient Cheesy
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:05:59 AM

Nothing good is going to come.  BS on all promises past and present.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:06:53 AM

Nothing good is going to come.  BS on all promises past and present.

They are a bit more alive on Twitter https://twitter.com/truecarboncoin
Looking forward to hearing some great hot news from the dev team.
oldloco

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:26:09 PM

There is no Dev team.  It is subcontracted out and merely clones existing coins.  Axis has no coding ability.

We believe you. Just wondering why you acting so mental?Cheesy Looking at your "signature" BTC address and seeing 0.07 transactions dated 2014 makes me wonder do you have anything to do with coins at all? Cheesy
Anyway, I've spent money I can afford to lose, so if my gamble will fail I will not going to hang in here for eternity with rage post's Cheesy  I will just wait for next 3 weeks, to see how they deliver their promised ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: