Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable  (Read 57396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

its an very very very good project it will rise to the moon

Carboncoin is really a good project, but it's not all going to the moon. Keep an insipid heart to invest, or the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. Smiley Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

hey,

so who can answer please:

can we swap old coins to eth erc20 token now?

what is the deadline?

i found this date:

"You need to do the swap by Midnight (GMT) on the 21st December 2017"

is it correct? so its over..
https://www.urbancohort.com/doing-the-carboncoin-coinswap/
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

From this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131250.msg27960167#msg27960167
Thanks @ krinjah

The Coin Swap!

Join the Slack group here https://carboncoin.slack.com/. If you are not already a member you will need to get an email invite so head off to the Telegram group where you can arrange that.

Go to the “Coinswapping” channel and post a message to @aliblackwell and/or @ebenezer (the admins). They will then DM you and ask for your Carbon Public Key.
They will verify the amount held.

They will Direct Message (DM) you with the amount you are allowed to swap (50% of your holdings) and the Carbon Address to send it to. They will also ask you for your  Ethereum Public Key where you want your $CCE token held.

To send your $CARBON, open your Carbon Wallet, go to “Send”. Copy and Paste the address sent to you in the DM, enter the amount to send and click the ‘Send’ button.

Once the admins have confirmed receipt they will issue you with your $CCE.

To see the $CCE in your Ethereum Wallet you will need to add a custom token. To do this on MEW you go to the address that it has been sent to and click ‘Add Custom Token’
Now complete the form and click ‘Save’Contract Address: 0x47f92ebf4881359469bceffe1f753fe910701024
Symbol: CCE
Decimals: 8
Now your $CCE will display in the tokens list

alternatively you can go to https://ethplorer.io and paste in your Ethereum Public Key
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Hello guys, im searching for Carboncoins to buy. Had bad experience with Yobit.
No other ways to buy Carbon right now unless someone is willing to sell you some coins personally.
Consider Yobit anyway, try to purchase a small amount of Carbon first and then, if it goes ok, buy the rest.
Price has dropped dramatically these days, this is a last great chance to get into the train.
Patzmeow

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

No other ways to buy Carbon right now unless someone is willing to sell you some coins personally.
Consider Yobit anyway, try to purchase a small amount of Carbon first and then, if it goes ok, buy the rest.
Price has dropped dramatically these days, this is a last great chance to get into the train.

You can get paid out at prohashing in carboncoins.  I have been getting a small % of my payout in carboncoins just because it sounded like a good green project.  How do I connect with the carbon telegram group to get an invite to the carbon slack group?
Wise84

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

You can get paid out at prohashing in carboncoins.  I have been getting a small % of my payout in carboncoins just because it sounded like a good green project.  How do I connect with the carbon telegram group to get an invite to the carbon slack group?

Send me a PM with e-mail address and I can invite you to Slack

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
rajkewl22

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

Bad experience as in which sense? Is yobit not a good exchange? I want to buy carboncoin as well. Let me know if you have any idea please. Thanks
whaledance

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Bad experience as in which sense? Is yobit not a good exchange? I want to buy carboncoin as well. Let me know if you have any idea please. Thanks

Yobit is not the best, but ain't scammers either. Support is dead slow literally and many wallets are offline because they never were upgraded. But you can buy Carbon from there. I did it and it was all good transaction.
ssinpou

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

How you swap coin ?
Wise84

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

How you swap coin ?

You need an invitation to Slack channel for the swap. Send your e-mail address to me in PM and I can invite.

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

Hey peeps what happens with old Carbon if you can only swap half?
cryptotwited

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

It will be running for the years to come. That has been told in slack by Dev's.

P.S. Are you the Locksmith of Yobit?  Roll Eyes
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

It will be running for the years to come. That has been told in slack by Dev's.

P.S. Are you the Locksmith of Yobit?  Roll Eyes

Cool then hodl for now!

No I don't think so. Never really used the trollbox there sorry Cheesy
BayerTM

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Hey guys i have a question if i buy Carboncoins at Yobit Exchange do i need to swap them ?
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

How you swap coin ?
There are many exchange platforms. Please look at the first page.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

Good wallet on Coinb.in

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Greetings, friends at Carboncoin! 

Now that Komodo Platform has a stable GUI available on mainnet for our BarterDEX decentralized exchange, allowing the average user to trade peer-to-peer via atomic swap with 80+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites -

• ATOMIC Swap trading following Noel Tiernan's protocol
  • Control your own funds, maximizing security and privacy
  • Automatic orderbook matching, trading p2p
  • Integrate and List your coin for free
  • Set up SPV electrum server, allowing users to trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain
  • Anyone can become a market maker or dedicated liquidity provider, pairing your coin with any other 80+ featured coin and allowing traders around the globe to access your coin
  • Native trade bots can automatically buy low and sell high, allowing low and high volume traders to provide liqudity 24 hours a day

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:
  • bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. Please send me a DM if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange!

Note: according to our tracker, CARB does not have CLTV or importaddress. Is this still accurate? Any plans for implementation?
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Greetings, friends at Carboncoin! 

Now that Komodo Platform has a stable GUI available on mainnet for our BarterDEX decentralized exchange, allowing the average user to trade peer-to-peer via atomic swap with 80+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites -

• ATOMIC Swap trading following Noel Tiernan's protocol
  • Control your own funds, maximizing security and privacy
  • Automatic orderbook matching, trading p2p
  • Integrate and List your coin for free
  • Set up SPV electrum server, allowing users to trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain
  • Anyone can become a market maker or dedicated liquidity provider, pairing your coin with any other 80+ featured coin and allowing traders around the globe to access your coin
  • Native trade bots can automatically buy low and sell high, allowing low and high volume traders to provide liqudity 24 hours a day

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:
  • bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. Please send me a DM if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange!

Note: according to our tracker, CARB does not have CLTV or importaddress. Is this still accurate? Any plans for implementation?

Coin has no plans at all and no dev unless it is paid to be contracted out no someone who can clone code that is allready done.  Coin has no innovation.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

You are tireless. Years of fud.

I'm not sure why or who you hate so much but people besides that person hold carbon as well. Thanks for holding everyone down with your vendetta.
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:13 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:00:28 PM by oldloco

I've sent 19,000,000 of Carbon coin to swap for a new token. Now I have a token which is a most likely good 4 nothing, as "Dev" came out with that "unforeseen legal status issue" that prevents them from doing anything but tosing with solicitors about how to fix something that is yet not even exist. They should never collect our coins if they had no plan.  No roadmap, No whitepaper, zero proof about work on the code. Hopeless they are. And stupid we for falling for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: