Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104287 times)
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:41:08 AM

I've read about it an article. Don't remember where, but it was about 2 and a half years ago Smiley
Started to search how and where to earn, used several faucets, then investments, and many other ways. Like everyone here, i guess.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:33:05 AM

This is my sixth year using bitcoin now. I heard about it at around 2011 however didn't act on it at all, lots of tutorials at that time about how you can mine coins on your laptop and potentially get a reward for a block. I thought that it was just another scam.

Only got into it at around 2013 when it actually took off to the moon. Some things you just have to regret forever.

kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

I first heard of bitcoin recently, about 3 months ago from a person on twitter, a fairly famous person in the field of economics, I was interested in his review and I started to find out about bitcoin on the internet
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
In the summer vacation of my school after 10th class , I came across a news of Bitcoin that price get increases , then after that I started by Investigation about the Bitcoin in the internet and also I was looking for the better way to earn pocket money .
But when I read the topics about the successful persons in the Bitcoin makret then I planned to make earnings with it , but after a week's j cames across a topic where it was clearly mentioned that the Bitcoin is fully illegal in my country in2010 , so.i exited at that instant .
But after 3 years a Facebook friend told me about this and also told me that it get unbanned by the government of my country in 2011 .
Then after that time I made some better knowledge from the Facebook friend  and started my earnings in the investment at many sites for cloumining ( actually was Ponzi sites but I made much profit ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:51:10 AM

I laugh enough when I hear it, it's just a moment that will fly high. And after that there are friends who understand the technology about bitcoin is an alternative path that is very important for the bank.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

I have friends online that earn money from the Internet. We are like a team and we all share the information that we have. One does not withhold information. We grow together. By the time when our sideline has stopped paying, somebody mentioned about investing in bitcoins and trading altcoins. Obviously most of us don't know about it but we didn't have any other choice but to accept the fact that there's no other option available at that moment. We adopt to the situation and now we're all glad that we're the first ones to use bitcoin and trade altcoins.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:29:20 AM

If I remember I heard it from a College Humor video actually. It was entitled If Google Was a Guy uploaded in January 2014, a funny 2 minute skit featuring different types of people asking Google ridiculous questions. One of the character looks like a sleazy businessman asking ‘What is Bitcoin?’ then asking its market value then saying at the last portion of the video how to “Unbuy bitcoin.” I didn’t really get the reference so I researched a little about it. Then by 2015 I have started earning bitcoin. Weird.
super weird story  Cheesy , i believe a lot of people getting started to know bitcoin come from the curiousity , it could be curious how to make money online and then you found bitcoin really interesting and have an extraordinary concept. i personally heard about bitcoin since 2011 but unfortunately i make a deep research in early 2013 and decide to start some bitcoin business in the mid 2013. mine are just an ordinary story Cheesy .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
hendra1988

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:44:55 AM

I'm fan of bitcoin lately. At 2013 my friend told me about interested coin. First I just try to mining the bitcoin used the eobot, at these year not so high the price of bitcoin, and then I leave mining, because too many times that I waste it. at the 2017 I look price of bitcoin is so high then other cryptocurrency and make me interested again. and right now I'm seriuosly to get the bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

First I heard the bitcoin from social media facebook. A friend always posts about the bitcoin he has and he is always lucky.
I started asking him, what is bitcoin ?? How to get it, and what is its function ?? From there I became interested in bitcoin
I have found it too in facebook. And im really happy that i have been found bitcoin in the social media. It helps me a lot. And it teaches me in many things in my life. I am thankful that i have found it in a social media.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

I heard bitcoin from a friend who invited me to know bitcoin, and finally I know bitcoin until now.
Once again thank you friends and bitcoin who want to accept me join in it.
Actually, my brother knows about Bitcoin because of Deepweb. And he spends almost 1-year studying Bitcoin!! Amazing. Then he invited my family and also I to study it with him. That's why I first hear about Bitcoin

Wow, that's pretty impressive introduction to a friend. Where is your brother has quite exceptional in the world of the internet, because he has a pretty good knowledge in internet world. If he doesn't have good science already ascertained would not be able to know where the site is located, because the site deepweb were made in a very secret and only special people can enter inside. Struggling and searching for information as much detail as possible, then you will get a lot of bitcoin

Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:14:13 AM

Basically my friends just introduced Bitcoin to me. I have no idea what it was back in 2015, so I was pretty happy when they told me about it. However, I only found out about this forum a couple of months ago and I decided to join the community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

lewrockwell in 2009 or 2010
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

I heard bitcoin from my girlfriend she used to farm bitcoin from faucets her friend told her about it. She kept telling me to do the same but  I am still skeptical at that time until she showed me that she can buy product online using the bitcoin she collected and then there I got convinced that bitcoin is really true.
BaumT

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

I first heard of Bitcoin from a friend, what's funny is that he wasn't sure of what he is talking about, that was a few years back
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

For me first time to hear about bitcoin from a friend told me about digital currency of future, ranging from ignorance I want to know more about it and in the end he gave this link https://bitcointalk.org/.
For next, i learned until now i feel very benefited with this forum which helped me alot, until now i can get a little extra income from my daily activities about trading like bitcoin and follow signature in this forum.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
When i first heard bitcoin in my classmates i thought bitcoin is a scam and a waste of time working and checking all your money. But when i saw my classmates money in his wallet i was shock because i didn't know that he could earn that much money in only in the internet. Because of that i started to be fan of bitcoin and started to read every news about bitcoin.
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

I've heard bitcoin on my fellow colleague then i ask him what is bitcoin then he explain to me he said that you may start on faucets. i tried bitcoin faucets a lot but my gaining is so much low because its only a faucet then i study research and found friends only who hooks on bitcoin from then i learn signature campaign gamling trading different strategies on how to earn bitcoin  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:28:13 PM

I heard bitcoin from my friend she introduced bitcoin its use and how I can earn from it. She really explain well to me that bitcoin supports her need financial rather. So Ive become interested to know more about bitcoin.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:43:35 PM

I heard bitcoin from my friend she introduced bitcoin its use and how I can earn from it. She really explain well to me that bitcoin supports her need financial rather. So Ive become interested to know more about bitcoin.

Most of the ppl have heard about bitcoin from their friends Cheesy
Well, the main reason they couldn't hear it from parents is that they want their children to be anonymous...
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:12:02 PM

First I heard the bitcoin from social media facebook. A friend always posts about the bitcoin he has and he is always lucky.
I started asking him, what is bitcoin ?? How to get it, and what is its function ?? From there I became interested in bitcoin
Social Media is a very popular tool that allows people to purchase Bitcoin from the information that another person posts on their feeds. I don’t really use Social Media websites as much because everything that gets posted onto it gets cluttered for some reason and I am not that interested in viewing what someone is doing on the Internet if I can meet up with them in real life.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: