Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:00:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104304 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Me I first heard it from my friend who used for a long time. While we are walking from our school he tell me about it but at first I didnt understand everything that he say to me that time. after that day during our break time. I asked him about it again so he explained everything to me until I get it.

Congratulations that you asked again.  Sometimes if you are not interested on the topic you will listen or take time to ask again.  Better that you got interested.  Because to me at first bitcoin is hard to understand.  At first, for me it is so complicated.  You just really have to give it a try.  
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Me I first heard it from my friend who used for a long time. While we are walking from our school he tell me about it but at first I didnt understand everything that he say to me that time. after that day during our break time. I asked him about it again so he explained everything to me until I get it.
Same with me.But i first heard bitcoin from my brother.I don't really understand what is bitcoin all about so it really takes a hard time for my brother explaining it to me.I only get interested with it when i fully understand its nature and function.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

The first time I heard bitcoin was when my friend gambled, and I was immediately attracted to it, because I was a gambler, of course I immediately learned how to gamble using bitcoin.And by the time I started, I was very happy, because I could gamble without including my real identity.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:55:39 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 04:17:44 PM by LordDisick

It is my friend who introduced me with bitcoin. At first I was hesitant and don't want to believe him since that was my first time hearing about bitcoin but everyday I see hear him doing trading and reading things here so I got curious and now I am here too trying to learn more about bitcoin.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

Bitcoin?
Slightly strange to the word, had time to wonder about bitcoin is what kind of game and how to play it?
But gradually I began to understand about bitcoin and began to join in the bitcoin
Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

How did you first hear about bitcoin?
When I first heard of it, it was described like an in-game currency which can be converted to cash, and someone have bought a house by selling 1000 BTC. The article was just in the funny news section of a newspaper.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:27:50 PM

It was my friend from school who introduced me with bitcoin he said that he is earning money while farming bitcoin from faucets. I really did not understand bitcoin at first because he did not explained it to me well what really is bitcoin he was just after the money I guess, so I did my research and found out how amazing the technology of bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
cryptoinna

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin in 2015. I remained skeptical that it would amount to anything but this year I started to really dig in to it Cool
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:00:01 PM

I heard the bitcoin first time from the internet in 2012 but I did not pay much attention to it, I was so shocked to know the price of about $ 200 in 2014, at that time I started paying attention to this bitcoin development and I am very grateful to know bitcoin because it increases my income per month.
caldero

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

I heard the bitcoin first time from the internet in 2012 but I did not pay much attention to it, I was so shocked to know the price of about $ 200 in 2014, at that time I started paying attention to this bitcoin development and I am very grateful to know bitcoin because it increases my income per month.

It was similar for me. I heard about it when it still wasn't very popular but it took me a while before I realized its potential.
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:27:22 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan? - Yes
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis. - Yes

it was some years ago when a lot of people just let's talk about. some news on TV says about it and interested me

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:36:17 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes, since I ever started bitcoin I became a fan already.

Yes, most of the time I read news even when I'm at the office or it is office hours. I want to see updates from bitcoin and different trends from it.

My friend told me about bitcoin and he just mentioned it.

My friend isn't a trader but he's only visiting the deep web and didn't do any transaction there. And he know that bitcoin is method of payment there.

ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:13:01 PM

First  time hear about bitcoin  of  my big brother. He told me bitcoin  is good  socurce of income of online. After that I am also know some thing YouTube.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:38:02 PM

I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and Information from my friends
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:55:45 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 01:46:15 AM by Gameroid

When I hear about bitcoin,I think it is a scam and I think that bitcoin is kind of a website that involves money.But when they introduce it to me I realizre that bitcoin is very usable and it has a sense to use in our society.In that case,my first impression to bitcoin suddenly change.

It is nice to hear that now your view on bitcoin have changed and now you are believing in bitcoin , this is not only your case but their are almost 90% of them still think Bitcoin as scam and any time it can bubble out. so they are in fear to know or touch it. But they dont know that without risk their is nothing to earn in life.
yes most of the people when they heard about bitcoin for the first time, they were not giving importance to bitcoin but after that when they know about the importance of bitcoin then they become started interest in bitcoin. same was my case when my friend introduce bitcoin to me i was not giving any importance to it, and after realizing its important i start taking interest in bitcoin and now  am too much happy with my decision.
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:01:17 PM

I just readup about it in a article online but i guess around just a year so already to late to invest and get a good profit so maybe its all because im thinking that it is just a waste of time but i waste a god opportunity to invest in bitcoin but i guess still not to late for me.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:07:27 PM

I just readup about it in a article online but i guess around just a year so already to late to invest and get a good profit so maybe its all because im thinking that it is just a waste of time but i waste a god opportunity to invest in bitcoin but i guess still not to late for me.
Judging from what I am reading in the recent papers some of the members here first heard Bitcoin in a newspaper, article, or journal which you won't have from the past years, what I mean about that is Bitcoin discovery most often occur online but with its recent developments Bitcoin now has grab the attention of the media in which has contributed to the new demand of Bitcoin in the recent period.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:29:52 AM

There is not time to said that you are late in bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is still profitable while you have investment do some other methods of earning without investment like signature campaign, do some task and do open offer with your skills in exchange of bitcoin.
Me i just seeing this in google because i am looking for online work as my other source of income and luckily destiny give this opportunity to me and i am very thankful that i able to discover this great other source of income ever.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:56:01 AM

The first time i heard about bitcoin . just from a friend of mine  who shared it to me and teach me bitcoin
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:05:01 AM

My dad taught me bitcoin knowledge and showed me videos to better understand. Not only that, my dad gave me some money to invest smartly and I made a high profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: