Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104287 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:08:00 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Yes, I am a bitcoin fan absolutely. I also spend a lot of time in these because it gives me an extra income particularly in joining a signature campaign. I also do trading, and yes I red articles about bitcoin, it makes me updated about it.
I first heard it in my friend, we talk about the deep web and then our conversation lead us into these. Then we started researching about it them boom. We found out how important these are.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:19:17 AM

Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
Will, I heard bitcoin from my seatmate who already know what bitcoin is. After that, I read some blog and article about bitcoin to know it fully. In addition to that, I also ask my seatmate to teach me how to get bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. I’m glad that I know what bitcoin is because I can make and earn money by using bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
mc1227

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

I read about bitcoin and my friend told me how good it is. That's why and now I'm one of the millions of members of bitcoin and still increasing the number of them.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

Some of my facebook friends posted faucet sites where we can get a small amount of satoshi and we can claim it every few minutes. That's the first time I know about bitcoin.

mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

Some of my facebook friends posted faucet sites where we can get a small amount of satoshi and we can claim it every few minutes. That's the first time I know about bitcoin.
Same , I was influenced too by my facebook friends by their way of promoting the faucet they are using. Promoting in facebook is such a good way of promoting bitcoin. Almost all of us here have social media account thats why we can easily discover bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin in the news on TV. I'm interested in this currency and I became interested in her on the Internet. First Satoshi I earned on the taps. It was very low pay, but I started to look for other opportunities and now I'm here.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

Same , I was influenced too by my facebook friends by their way of promoting the faucet they are using. Promoting in facebook is such a good way of promoting bitcoin. Almost all of us here have social media account thats why we can easily discover bitcoin.
There's a bunch of people that are into Bitcoin and promoted it through some kind of social media. I think that most people within this forum began to learn Bitcoin tech through Facebook or from some kind of program that they were in.

Bitcoin is going to get more popular.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I heard this bitcoin from my girlfriend's friend. She told us to try this bitcoin to earn money and to learn about this bitcoin. I was motivated to try this because she told us the she was earning 2500pesos in our currency just in a week. Then I tried. She was right, besides of earning you can also learn by just reading all the threads and forum here.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

I heard bitcoins on 2015 when the one of friends do a online job .but he cannot tell me how to earn bitcoins so I start searching and funaly I found some groups I started to ask how have bitcoins then day by day I have always check all my bitcoins faucets claimed always sine bitcoins. until I'm started to do investing money & trading.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

So I was a young guy searching way out to earn money online, I tried many kinds of earning (PTC/ PTU/ PTP, etc) but I got no result. And one day I clicked an advertiser that was about Bitcoin. I figured it out about Bitcoin and I knew that was my way to earn money online and you know, I am still earning extra income by Bitcoin
ivar

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:35:39 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

The first time that I heard the word bitcoin was from a friend who is extremely gifted by the blokchain and who spend all his time posting and trading and earning money,
He's now a senior member and he's always motivating and advancing me, as a result my goal for now is to master the stuff of the blokchain like him !
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:45:39 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

The first time that I heard the word bitcoin was from a friend who is extremely gifted by the blokchain and who spend all his time posting and trading and earning money,
He's now a senior member and he's always motivating and advancing me, as a result my goal for now is to master the stuff of the blokchain like him !
try to do study about trading altcoin because from there you have good chances to make more money that you cannot expect from any other source, you can do that by investing a very small amount of money, in very beginning you do not need to invest a big amount of money. if you are in learning state you can compromise on small investment.
Sinkova

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:25:38 PM

Firstly I've heard about Bitcoin from my younger Brother. I've heard about his trying of investments and his success in working with Bitcoins,I became interested in it too.It was a real way of earning money in our difficult time.Bitcoin is the new world for me.The new start,new ability of realizing ones hard work.
cantika

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Like what you said "just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time".  my friend told me about bitcoin and teach me how to get it.
Fr0st

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:15:53 AM

I am a bitcoin fan now, but was very skeptical on the beginning regarding the idea of a currency with no central bank or authority, I first heard about it in a newspaper economical section with someone explaining the concept, I followed through and did my own research through google and came with a basic, needed months to get used to it but using it ever since.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:29:00 AM

My friend told me about bitcoin in the first time im not sure for bitcoin i thougt this is a scam and someday my friend send me a bitcoin after he send me a bitcoin im going to trading and i earn more bitcoin so im believing my friend that time and bitcoin to because im earning aome bitcoin now.

linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:44:15 AM

I heard bitcoins on 2015 when the one of friends do a online job .but he cannot tell me how to earn bitcoins so I start searching and funaly I found some groups I started to ask how have bitcoins then day by day I have always check all my bitcoins faucets claimed always sine bitcoins. until I'm started to do investing money & trading.
A bit same to me, my friends didn't tell me how to earn money with Bitcoin online so that I searched about Bitcoin myself and joined a lot of Bitcoin related group. That's was a terrible time for me because I had to learn and do online jobs at the same time.
PC-BTC

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:46:46 AM

I heard about it in the previous spike in price to $1000, The media was all over the story and how it quadrupled in value multiple times, so I followed and joined MTgox and bought few bitcents, Media can be effective specially for a currency like bitcoin.
harkonnen

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

first time my working partner told me about bitcoins.and he told bitcoin is new kind of money.no need to depand upon banks.you can transfer money fastly and securly.now i am using this bitcoins.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:02:48 AM

I first hear bitcoin to my friend she's almost one year in trading then I ask her what is bitcoin,then she explained to me all she knows. I research too to know more about bitcoin and how it will work.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: