Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104306 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:46:28 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I just know bitcoins on social media. First I sign up and create my bitcoin wallet on Philippines coins.ph. Then I search on facebook on how to earn bitcoins. I started earning bitcoins by signing in to sites that gives free faucet whether it is solving captcha, clicking ads or just watching short videos. When I have enough funds on my wallet I was able to invest it and makes it double.

Now, I am still reading more about bitcoins here at bitcointalk.

josucoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

It was with my brother, he's already been on the market a few years ago. He told me how BTC worked and gave me support to be an investor. It took me some time to understand and dedicate myself to the BTC. But today I'm very excited.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I'm not really a fan of bitcoin but I like it. I spend my 2-4 days a week with bitcoin for making quality posts for my signature campaign.

I first heard of bitcoin last year in my classmate, and as I remember bitcoin's value is not that big like now. Actually I paid no attention to it before because that classmate of mine, that time, is gambling in bitcoin. Not after he went legal on how to earn bitcoin, so I might take it a try, because I really don't have a background in things like these so I make differemt readings in threads, articles, etc. to be familiar with bitcoin.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

My first encounter on bitcoin cryptocurrency was somehow an accident that turn into a useful one. I just over heard a certain conversation of my friends about bitcoin so I decided to get in touch with them to know more bitcoin and until now I have been using it since the day I have learned it by just knowing it through an over heard conversation.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

yes i am i am really bitcoin fan but i don't spend too much of my time on bitcoin, only several part of my spare time i use to bitcoin.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
vvadym

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:08:59 AM

I actually discovered  Bitcoin in 2010 reading an article on a forum. From that point I observe it everyday.  I can say that Bitcoin is very promising and worthwhile to invest.
Dastramus18

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

I was in an internship at tony stark his office and i asked him about how he bought his suit and stuff ad he said bro bitcointalk.
Peterson60

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

To be honest, I don't even remember it that well, But I think that it was probably from a local business magazine
HankTheTank

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:28:25 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:25:52 AM by HankTheTank

Are you a bitcoin fan?

My friend and I were chatting just like that. It was that time when she told me about bitcoin. At first i did not understand what bitcoin is. Later, when i saw her working, i got a little bit knowledge about it and i also started learning about bitcoin.

I heard it while i was working at my supermarket for a little bit money my manager was talking about it with a guy and i overheard their conversation and tried it at home and i was very happy after that.
Now Im using it everyday, and making some profit of btc. Im also investing now.
zoho

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:58:55 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

My friend and I were chatting just like that. It was that time when she told me about bitcoin. At first i did not understand what bitcoin is. Later, when i saw her working, i got a little bit knowledge about it and i also started learning about bitcoin.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it from a friend of mine he told us that he's earning money every week and everything he also tells us what does the meaning of bitcoin how can we use it. also he shared some of his income to us he treated us with the money he got and we now believes in him because he already bought brand new phone which is very expensive that is very impossible to bought by teenagers like us.
heyyyrixx

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

The first time I've heard about bitcoin was when my boyfriend told me about it. I didn't pay much attention then because I have no idea how does it works, I thought that it might be another type of scam and a waste of time. But, that was before I saw how my boyfriend who's a student like me, earned a lot through bitcoin and how his efforts payed off. I was inspired to start bitcoin, it is easy, perfect part time job for a student and most importantly its validity, it's not a scam.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard it with my friend who usually do things connected to bitcoins.
He introduced it to me then I get hooked at it too.
Now we are both here and doing bitcoin things together, cool right? hehe

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
andaresta

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

first I heard the word bitcoin is just a game that will not give a profit at all, after I tried it I was already beginning to feel a pretty good income from bitcoin.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:34:49 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I'm not a huge fan of bitcoin. But I'm glad bitcoin is exist. I don't spend a lot of time in bitcoin. It's just 1-2 hours a day. I'm trying my best to online everyday at least 10-15 minutes. And yeah, The first time I know bitcoin is because I heard my co-workers saying about bitcoin again and again. Then I was a bit curious, so I asked them. The conclusion is I end up here right now, playing bitcoin Cheesy

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:45:48 PM

The first time I've heard about bitcoin was when my boyfriend told me about it. I didn't pay much attention then because I have no idea how does it works, I thought that it might be another type of scam and a waste of time. But, that was before I saw how my boyfriend who's a student like me, earned a lot through bitcoin and how his efforts payed off. I was inspired to start bitcoin, it is easy, perfect part time job for a student and most importantly its validity, it's not a scam.

Glad that your boyfriend told you about bitcoin.  The first time I heard about it is from a friend.  A college student who finds way to earn and sustain his studies told me about bitcoin.  Just like you I was hessitant because I am thinking that it was a scam.  But thankfully I tried.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:56:11 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I just know bitcoins on social media. First I sign up and create my bitcoin wallet on Philippines coins.ph. Then I search on facebook on how to earn bitcoins. I started earning bitcoins by signing in to sites that gives free faucet whether it is solving captcha, clicking ads or just watching short videos. When I have enough funds on my wallet I was able to invest it and makes it double.

Now, I am still reading more about bitcoins here at bitcointalk.
There are many ads about bitcoin in various online business groups on facebook. because many of them want to get referrals from new users. this is what makes bitcoin spread naturally. at first I was not too concerned about investing in bitcoin as it was said by various users in the group. then there was one user who uploaded his investment earning on a bitcoin-related site and then I started to find out about "bitcoin investing" where the story begins
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

I heard about btc a few years ago and actually I did not know what btc was. but later when someone you explain and lead me to btc as today. I learned how to make extra income from btc and it helped me a lot in my daily life.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

If was too long ago... I think I heard first about bitcoin from some news that guy buy pizza with bitcoins.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

I think that I first heard about Bitcoins, when there was a not of negative publicity about the dark markets such as Black Market Reloaded (BMR), Silk Road, and Agora. I even made an account in Silk Road, but never purchased anything from there.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: