Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104306 times)
clm86

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:46:37 AM

heard about it from my buddy who also mines bitcoin
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

i know bitcoin from my office friend Wink
he told me if i want rich
i can get in bitcoin
CoffeeForMe

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

my first hear about bitcoin, that is a scam or that is a an illegal play that i know  but my friend say that bitcoin or btc is true , and he came in my house too prove that is an interested game and you can win a true money by playing this game , and invite your friend to play this game , they can also win a money.  Smiley
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

I started to recognize bitcoin through advertising in social media at that time the bitcoin price was still at 400 $ I was less interested to learn but as the price progressed the day I tried to find out more about bitcoin.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
i heard bitcoin is from internet but was i'm not interested bitcoin, because i don't know what is bitcoin what it use for, but several month ago my friend talk to me he was able get money from bitcoin. i got interested i do some research and make account to exchange. and start trading. i just very regret not know bitcoin since 2010, when the price is very cheap.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

i heard it from a friend who always gamble in gambling site using bitcoin. i was amazed because he has a lot of bitcoin that i myself, can see it with my own eyes.but he said that gambling is just his past time, then he bring me here to have income like he has.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:49:27 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

i heard bitcoin is from internet but was i'm not interested bitcoin, because i don't know what is bitcoin what it use for, but several month ago my friend talk to me he was able get money from bitcoin. i got interested i do some research and make account to exchange. and start trading. i just very regret not know bitcoin since 2010, when the price is very cheap.
My friend influenced me to use bitcoin because that time I was broke and I need a source of money that time. That time my friend teach me how to use bitcoin and how can I earn bitcoins online. I was happy that my friend told me bitcoin I was saved from being poor.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:07:34 PM

bitcoin? what kind of thing is that?
why are you wasting your time doing this?
is it something real? how much can you get from there? why do you like doing it? how is the system? what are we doing? until, "I do not believe"
cause I know bitcoin from a friend.
I do not understand, if someone is just for bitcoin, choose not to work (outside) just stay in the room alone, and sit in front of pc or smartphone all the time. but  yaa, now it's different, I have to admit,, it does not look the way I think after doing it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:12:23 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

to me for the first time i heard about bitcoin through social media in a very beginning but do not give any importance to bitcoin. after some years my friend again introduce bitcoin to me and in fact he introduce bitcoin in such a way that i start taking interest in it and then start studying about it.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first saw Bitcoin in an article why I'm searching for things that will give me profit online. Back then, I'm not awared aboyt what cryptocurrency is. Then, Bitcoin caught my attention because of its large community such that it has lots of users. Then I was surprised that it is already legal as a currency is some countries and also the profit that its users are getting in lots of ways.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard it from my friend that is into Bitcoin during that time. I asked him on how to earn profit online and he mentioned about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. It caught my interest because I'm not awared of digital currency that time. And as I am reading articles, I was a bit surprised that it is already legal to some countries such as North Korea and Japan as a currency that is accepted by local retailers. And now, I am a part of its large community.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

Maybe I've known bitcoin for a long time, but I did not realize because at that time I had just done the task of stellar project, latium, and and some faucets from doge, and I myself learned self-taught from google article search. After collecting everything, I found a conversion tool for satoshi, and just realized that bitcoin was the ultimate goal of conversion for all the altcoins I collected. After being active for half a year, I finally realized about bitcoin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:03:07 AM

I have read about it that you can earn money online, but that time im not that interested. Im having second thoughts because maybe its just a scam or something until i knew that some of friends are using bitcoin to pay for their bills. I talked to them and started researching about bitcoin. They even helped me on making an account. Im still learning though wish i could have talked to them earlier.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

I first learned bitcoin through a friend of mine and it was quite a bad impressiin for me. I was told that bitcoins are used by syndicates to transact illegally at deep webs. I know it was not a good start but eventually I learned that bitcoins are not only meant for illegal transactions - because that was what I first believed in. The good impression of bitcoin was introduced to me by a college friend and here I am now, investing in it.

zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

I just only read this to my facebook page and i just read and search to the google.and also to my friend.i want to earn money online thats why i want to known about bitcoin.i want to learn to trade and invest also.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:02:46 AM

I have heard about bitcoin just last year. I have never given it much attention though because I thought it was just some fads created by some online gamers for buying items or accounts because I have heard my friends who are gamers about such thing and I didn't pay much attention to it. When I learned about just 3 months ago, I was disappointed, why didn't I know about something like this is the first place when all I ever do is surf the net and watch videos. Now that I learned about bitcoin, I am determined to learn more about it and maybe earn some bitcoin and hold it till it become swealth for me.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

At first, i was heard from my friend and after that, i feel it very interesting and I was started to watching continuously and my interest was increasing day by day and after that I was invested when its price was 1200$ and now Bitcoin price is 4200$ there is a great gap that show the great profit.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:16:01 AM

I first learned bitcoin through a friend of mine and it was quite a bad impressiin for me. I was told that bitcoins are used by syndicates to transact illegally at deep webs. I know it was not a good start but eventually I learned that bitcoins are not only meant for illegal transactions - because that was what I first believed in. The good impression of bitcoin was introduced to me by a college friend and here I am now, investing in it.

I been heard bitcoin through my friend and told me that it will be a good source of income. I saw how he earned from it but I little bit hesitated because of the time he consume on it. I thought on how can I do both studying and earning at the same time because I observed how he had to stay all night awake in order to finish his work. I never thought that bitcoin will be just a scam I just did not start on it and I regret that time being waste.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
kartiksgk

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Yes!!! I am a bitcoin fan.i first got to know about bitcoin's from a good friend of mine
Ans then continued to get more information about it from news,newspapers,forum, net etc
And now iam trying my my best to get bitcoins and i also want to know about safe trading and transaction.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:27:44 AM

I have been heard about bitcoin from my sister in law. By that time she introduced bitcoin by explaining how it goes and what are the benefits that you can have from it..And the most of all you can earned and have a profit for additional income.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: