Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES  (Read 18878 times)
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:10:06 PM

Cheesy yeeah Compare DRZ with DRK.  Cheesy  Cheesy I'm speechless right now... They would have to pay 1/10 of the DRZ's marketcap to change the ticker name. But if you think that's reasonable thing to do...  Cheesy Let the developers regain investors trust which will result in higher volumes and higher marketcap. Then maybe it will make sense to rebrand this coin. Rebranding isn't costless.

Sorry to keep you waiting.. Not getting a clear response from the Bittrex support team about the name change and unable to get in touch with Richie directly.

So far the info we have is that if we want the name change they would delist the coin and shutdown the wallet, which means users would have to withdraw everything and potentially risk losing coins. Afterwards DRX would have to get listed again just like any other new coin.

If this goes on too long we might just have to switch back to droidz and adjust to that.

Happy to hear how the community feels about that?

Do you still think it's a good idea? This coin was almost dead...
DroidX (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:43:47 PM

Not going to comment Grin

Wait til we have an actual release and then you're welcome to criticise Smiley

Dev wasn't be able even to change coin name, not critics just facts based on actual reality. Anyway good luck with DRZ development Smiley

To clarify the situation:

We put in a support ticket with Bittrex notifying them that we are the new dev team and would like to request a name & ticker change. We provided all the necessary info and contacts.

Ryan's response was that the coin would have to be delisted and the wallet closed. People would have had to withdraw and in the most severe case lose coins if they didn't make it in time. The coin would then be treated like any other new coin asking for addition to Bittrex.

We contacted Richie, who replied that they have a strict policy not to do renames, since it had been abused in the past. He offered we could state our claim on IRC directly with him, which we tried for a few days but he never replied to our DM.

The whole process took approx. 1 week. So instead of stalling development until that issue would have been resolved we decided to stick with the old name and ticker.

We don't know if a payment from our side to Bittrex would have made any difference but tbh that's not how we do things. It would have always felt like a bribe.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:05:49 PM

I also want to participate in this division .

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:07:51 PM

I also want to participate in this division .

And you can if you explain what you mean by "division"? Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
kevinjulio

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:47:14 PM

yes I also want to be able to division DRZ

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:05:05 PM

yes I also want to be able to division DRZ

Do you mean stake? Or own? Or support as a community member?

Please explain a bit more Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:35:57 PM

Dev wasn't be able even to change coin name, not critics just facts based on actual reality. Anyway good luck with DRZ development Smiley

We put in a support ticket with Bittrex notifying them that we are the new dev team and would like to request a name & ticker change. We provided all the necessary info and contacts.

Ryan's response was that the coin would have to be delisted and the wallet closed. People would have had to withdraw and in the most severe case lose coins if they didn't make it in time. The coin would then be treated like any other new coin asking for addition to Bittrex.

We contacted Richie, who replied that they have a strict policy not to do renames, since it had been abused in the past. He offered we could state our claim on IRC directly with him, which we tried for a few days but he never replied to our DM.

The whole process took approx. 1 week. So instead of stalling development until that issue would have been resolved we decided to stick with the old name and ticker.

We don't know if a payment from our side to Bittrex would have made any difference but tbh that's not how we do things. It would have always felt like a bribe.
Very very good point..stay with old name..and please don't you dare to disappear.. Grin

You can rent this space
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:44:01 PM

Very very good point..stay with old name..and please don't you dare to disappear.. Grin

We're not planning to Grin

We responded to your questions from yesterday, did you see it?

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:47:41 PM

Yes thank you ! Grin
Must admit, you are building here some trust with your kindness!

You can rent this space
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:42:10 PM

Yes thank you ! Grin
And with EFFICIENCY  Cheesy

DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:17:30 PM

Yes thank you ! Grin

Thanks, and that's all we are asking for right now!

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:25:22 PM

Yes thank you ! Grin
And with EFFICIENCY  Cheesy

We're trying our best.

It turned out to be a lot more work than we anticipated, especially if you wanna do it right from the beginning and not have to go back to redo the basics. But we're learning Cheesy

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
SilasVi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:45:58 PM

Is the Twitter giveaway still open? When do you pick the winner?
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:06:24 PM

It's still open til tomorrow (Aug 8th CST). We have no fixed time set but will do the drawing between noon and evening.

Winner will be notified on Twitter and has to reply in this thread to PM us his address. Precautionary measure to eliminate some of the nastier bots.

We will be doing more giveaways in the future but most likely ones that require some form of involvement on the thread.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:12:29 PM

It's still open til tomorrow (Aug 8th CST). We have no fixed time set but will do the drawing between noon and evening.

Winner will be notified on Twitter and has to reply in this thread to PM us his address. Precautionary measure to eliminate some of the nastier bots.

We will be doing more giveaways in the future but most likely ones that require some form of involvement on the thread.
Just an idea: give members a deadline to reply, or lose the coins, or somebody else gets them instead.

DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:21:11 PM

Just an idea: give members a deadline to reply, or lose the coins, or somebody else gets them instead.

We'll notify the winner to respond within 48hrs or we'll do a redraw.

It was just a fun little promo thing, but 90% of the retweets are bots (run by one person?) which makes it unfair for honest followers.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
kevinjulio

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:46:04 AM

what the conditions to get drzcoin , he said there is a division DRZ 10k coins ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:27:34 AM

We'll notify the winner to respond within 48hrs or we'll do a redraw.

It was just a fun little promo thing, but 90% of the retweets are bots (run by one person?) which makes it unfair for honest followers.

I think the deadline is the best option to deal with possible bots. How are you going to draw the winner? Assigning a number according to the retweet timeline and then using random.org to draw a number from 1-2xx?

jj15

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:50:55 AM

I've participated in retweets and just want to say hello also here on BTCtalk. I believe you are doing great job. Too many devs nowadays are too introvert to be able to grasp the importance of communication with the community!

You are doing great job so far - communication is the key thing needed, so thank you for that!

As for new name vs old debate - I do not believe it is necessary atm to change it. Delisting from Bittrex and other exchanges and then applying for new listing is a lot of work with uncertain outcome. I believe it is not worth it right now.

Imho, right now, we need you to stick around, enjoy developing this coin a producing complete roadmap, so the new comers and old time holders would see where this is going.

Anyway, could you please PM me the fix for new wallet "sync stuck" problem as you did send to others that asked ? I have just that problem on win7 - syncing for a bit and then it is stuck. Thank you.

Looking forward to new development and bright future of DROIDZ!
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:01:34 AM

what the conditions to get drzcoin , he said there is a division DRZ 10k coins ?

Hey kevinjulio, now we understand you.

Follow us on Twitter and retweet this tweet:
https://twitter.com/CoinDroidX/status/628662631512055808

Use the official retweet button!

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: