Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES  (Read 18878 times)
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:19:38 AM

Well it wasn't as smooth as the first. It stopped compiling after it couldn't find libleveldb.a or .b. I made those files, and it finished building. It's syncing back up currently, but upon initial load up, my wallet is gray and not black like the one in the OP. Oh well.. As long as it works!

Is there anyway the other two windows can be made to not pop up during the syncing process? Droidz has been the only wallet I've seen do this...

Great job so far on the rebranding!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:37:21 AM

Well it wasn't as smooth as the first. It stopped compiling after it couldn't find libleveldb.a or .b. I made those files, and it finished building. It's syncing back up currently, but upon initial load up, my wallet is gray and not black like the one in the OP. Oh well.. As long as it works!

Is there anyway the other two windows can be made to not pop up during the syncing process? Droidz has been the only wallet I've seen do this...

Good work, MrZ28s

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:08:51 PM

Twitter on OP - Unfortunately, this page is not!
DroidX (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:45:28 PM

Twitter on OP - Unfortunately, this page is not!

Fixed!

Sorry for the inconvenience, slipped past us.

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:57:17 PM

Awesome!

You have to build LevelDB manually when compiling, but you figured that out yourself Smiley

We've noticed some color drifting across the different operating systems too. The purple line displays
with a more blue-ish shade on one build system and a more red-ish shade on another. It's slightly annoying
but not enough to justify spending time on a closer examination atm Wink

Thanks for the compliments on the branding. We appreciate it a lot!

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

Good to see many hands working on this coin.

Thanks from us too. It's not the easiest thing doing this alone while working a full time job, so
we appreciate each and everyone helping out with promotion, community work and everything
else you can do.

Fact is you need us as much as we need you!

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:43:40 PM

All your hard work is well appreciated  Wink

DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:47:31 PM

All your hard work is well appreciated  Wink

Thanks Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:54:50 PM

The wallet has a slight transparency built in on a desktop OS. If you have a very bright background that
could explain the gray you experience.

You can change it when compiling yourself without risking compatibility. Send us a PM if you decide to
recompile Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:31:45 PM

We are anxiously waiting for magic  Wink

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:59:26 PM

Thread is so quiet, is everybody enjoying the weekend?

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

August is holiday month in Europe - I guess a lot people are away at the moment.

I glad this project has a new developer Grin

GreedyJohn warned me that Cypher coins was going to be a "pain in ass" investment Cheesy

Didn't listen and it now needs a new developer as well. Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cheesy
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:57:21 AM

August is holiday month in Europe - I guess a lot people are away at the moment.

GreedyJohn warned me that Cypher coins was going to be a "pain in ass" investment Cheesy

Didn't listen and it now needs a new developer as well. Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cheesy

Hey guys,

just checking in for a little update. Most of the code is done and now we're letting the test network run for
a little while to see if everything works as we expect it to. Looking good so far Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:59:15 AM

Hey guys,

just checking in for a little update. Most of the code is done and now we're letting the test network run for
a little while to see if everything works as we expect it to. Looking good so far Smiley

EXCELLENT NEWS, to keep me happy all weekend.

losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:26:14 PM

Community update

The winners are in!

We narrowed the retweets down to active accounts and chose our winners based on a randomizer script.

Since we let you guys wait so long and had to change our previous entry conditions we increased the winners and the amount of coins to give away.

First prize of 10000 DROIDZ goes to: Coins sent!
https://twitter.com/jjcry15

Second prize of 5000 DROIDZ goes to: Coins sent!
https://twitter.com/basonggogok

Third prize of 2500 DROIDZ goes to:
https://twitter.com/LeonidPetrov5

To claim your prize simply PM us here for instructions Smiley
Where's my prize? Tweet done.
DroidX (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:48:57 PM

Community update

The winners are in!

We narrowed the retweets down to active accounts and chose our winners based on a randomizer script.

Since we let you guys wait so long and had to change our previous entry conditions we increased the winners and the amount of coins to give away.

First prize of 10000 DROIDZ goes to: Coins sent!
https://twitter.com/jjcry15

Second prize of 5000 DROIDZ goes to: Coins sent!
https://twitter.com/basonggogok

Third prize of 2500 DROIDZ goes to:
https://twitter.com/LeonidPetrov5

To claim your prize simply PM us here for instructions Smiley
Where's my prize? Tweet done.

Check PM Smiley

THE DROIDZ DEVELOPERS
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:03:00 AM

The coin is sent on 10 august why in the show again ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:09:15 AM

The coin is sent on 10 august why in the show again ?
What do you mean?  Cheesy

kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:43:22 AM

Yes that's the data from the 10th of August, why share again this time I can also DRZ 5000 .

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:02:10 PM

400k+ DRZ (~4 BTC, ~8% of total supply) trade in the last 2 days only on Bittrex...accumulation like there was no tomorrow

Bitrated user: filippounits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: