Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:51:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is my bought account banned?  (Read 1667 times)
Panzzer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:30:32 PM

Ban was solely due to the new owner ban evading, for the second time.

Is there any chance to get at least the 60 days ban moved to my new account ( I bought the account before ban ) and permanently ban my previous account? I don't want to lose 0.26 BTC.. Sad I can wait 60 days just to get my account back, same goes for my reputation here. I see that there's 14 days ban on my account that was bought for signature campaign too, however I didn't notice this so I kept posting from my main account and got 60 days ban.. my new account was already in so.. I know that I'm the biggest  idiot here, but I want at least something Sad

Your previous accounts are permabanned as well, not 60 days anymore, duration just hadn't updated.

Ask again later, don't ask now.

People really need to stop getting greedy with sig campaigns.

Oh, that's bad.. Sad When should I ask? I want to get just the account mentioned in the first post.

From the little I know about this, the more you become a pest about this the lesser are your chances to get what you want. Just take a long vaccation from the board. If you need to contact someone leave a mail address or alternative way to reach you in your signatures (you still can change them).

I will wait.. but BadBear said "ask again later", when should I ask? What is the right time?

I think you can ask again in after 30 days.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 04:23:09 PM

Wait for 60 days at least, imho, though you might get away with 30. If you push too much the only thing you're going to do is, essentially, piss the staff off. That's not going to help your chance of getting unbanned, just wait for some time. If your ban was originally 60 days you really need to wait a decent amount of time.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:58:39 PM

I will wait.. but BadBear said "ask again later", when should I ask? What is the right time?

If I were you, I would not post again with any name including the name you are using now for AT LEAST 60 days.

I wouldn't even reply to this comment.

Like is said in another thread, this new crop of idiots makes the 2011 crew look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~

GlobalTrader2012 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:09:07 AM

Can I get unban on my account please? It's already 60 days.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:45:10 PM

Can I get unban on my account please? It's already 60 days.

The 60 day's really has nothing to do with it on perma ban.  I would guess it is luck if you get it back with multiple ban evasions:

Your previous accounts are permabanned as well, not 60 days anymore, duration just hadn't updated.

The current account even has ban evasion.  You posted in digital goods, and currency exchange after learning it was perma ban - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=536989;sa=showPosts

If anything would not surprise me if current account is banned for another ban evasion.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:52:14 PM

Come on, bro. Do you seriously never learn? You got permabanned for ban evasion twice already and here you are doing it again. If it wasn't clear before: ANY post outside of Meta counts as ban evasion. But it's too late now; this is your 4th time and I don't think I've ever seen someone being pardoned a third time for ban evasion.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:07:31 PM

Ban was solely due to the new owner ban evading, for the second time.

Is there any chance to get at least the 60 days ban moved to my new account ( I bought the account before ban ) and permanently ban my previous account? I don't want to lose 0.26 BTC.. Sad I can wait 60 days just to get my account back, same goes for my reputation here. I see that there's 14 days ban on my account that was bought for signature campaign too, however I didn't notice this so I kept posting from my main account and got 60 days ban.. my new account was already in so.. I know that I'm the biggest  idiot here, but I want at least something Sad

Oh, that's bad.. Sad When should I ask? I want to get just the account mentioned in the first post.

From the little I know about this, the more you become a pest about this the lesser are your chances to get what you want. Just take a long vaccation from the board. If you need to contact someone leave a mail address or alternative way to reach you in your signatures (you still can change them).

wait 90 days

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 07:21:35 PM

-snip-
wait 90 days

Read the more recent posts above, they evaded the ban. There is no chance the account gets unbanned in 90 days.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:08:23 PM

-snip-
wait 90 days

Read the more recent posts above, they evaded the ban. There is no chance the account gets unbanned in 90 days.

i mean this in realtion to ask again, like BadBear stated.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:43:33 PM

-snip-
wait 90 days

i mean this in realtion to ask again, like BadBear stated.

I think you guys are skipping over this:

The current account even has ban evasion.  You posted in digital goods, and currency exchange after learning it was perma ban - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=536989;sa=showPosts

He has ban evaded after warning to wait 90 day's from bad bear.  And it's not his first evading.   So... chances of getting unbanned right now is very slim - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=536989;sa=showPosts

You have to not ban evade during the 90 day's for it to mean anything.  I'm surprised OP ban evaded again it just went unnoticed till he posted in this thread today.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: