Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump 'Selling Fear and Prejudice'  (Read 1511 times)
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:11:51 PM

Is Lindsey going to make another parody video of how Trump handed his ass to him? Slow learner.

Lindsay reminds me of Corporal Dobbs, the horrible bugler from F-Troop..
godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

It is a nightmare now with third world is overrunning us at the southern border and trade policy's that are hanging us at home.

And do you seriously think the long-term solution is to build a fence 2000 miles long, hire tens of thousand of government employees to patrol it shooting to kill on sight? Do you think it might make sense to ask whether improvements in Mexico might change the equation, and look into how such improvements might be made?
issacsy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:14:30 PM

The one thing Trump is doing for me, and I think many other conservatives, is flushing out the establishment pieces of fecal matter who I would never vote for after listening to their response to the rule of law. Trump is telling it like it is when it comes to politics as usual, and Americans need to get rid of these business as usual politicians
godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:16:51 PM

It's not unattractive to those who have achieved success. Birds of a feather.

SOME of us know it, but not everyone knows it.

And in fact, SOME of us are aware that Trump has filed for bankruptcy FOUR TIMES. Brilliant businessman that he is, which he must be, he keeps telling us so many times.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:17:22 PM

these candidates from the nwo are in panic mode right now really worried that he will win the nomination.

Is Lindsey Graham still self-identifying as male?

If this drag queen can call himself a boy then so can Lindsy.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Kenchaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:18:23 PM

Pandering to bigots and ignoramuses is what the GOP and right wing media have specialized in for about two decades now. With each cycle, the bar gets lower and lower.

It's funny watching Republicans attack Trump for the same tactics that other GOP politicians have already tried.

Trumps Mexihate is right off the pages of Tom Tancredo, Rick Santorum and Joe Arapio.

GOP politicians really hated Trump's attacks on John McCain, but they were all fine with the "Swift Boat Liars for Bush"

There is no real Trump campaign. You can't go to his website and see positions on issues or any sort of working plan for what he wants to do as President. There is no vision other than Trump's image in the mirror.

Trump panders to the talk radio audience using language that it is very familiar with and they applaud him for telling him exactly what they want to hear.

This Archie Bunker act has been a staple of conservative politics for some time now. Now, Trump has unleashed it on other conservatives.
issacsy

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:20:17 PM

And do you seriously think the long-term solution is to build a fence 2000 miles long, hire tens of thousand of government employees to patrol it shooting to kill on sight? Do you think it might make sense to ask whether improvements in Mexico might change the equation, and look into how such improvements might be made?

Actually, start shooting them when they cross. I'm pretty sure if we mirrored Mexico's immigration, the United States would have no problem
godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:22:51 PM

The one thing Trump is doing for me, and I think many other conservatives, is flushing out the establishment pieces of fecal matter who I would never vote for after listening to their response to the rule of law. Trump is telling it like it is when it comes to politics as usual, and Americans need to get rid of these business as usual politicians

Also convenient, Trump is flushing out those conservatives whose emotional enthusiasm towers over their knowledge or thoughtfulness. We get to see a clear line between the "understand the issue" people and the "nuke the gooks" people.
issacsy

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

Pandering to bigots and ignoramuses is what the GOP and right wing media have specialized in for about two decades now. With each cycle, the bar gets lower and lower.

It's funny watching Republicans attack Trump for the same tactics that other GOP politicians have already tried.

Trumps Mexihate is right off the pages of Tom Tancredo, Rick Santorum and Joe Arapio.

GOP politicians really hated Trump's attacks on John McCain, but they were all fine with the "Swift Boat Liars for Bush"

There is no real Trump campaign. You can't go to his website and see positions on issues or any sort of working plan for what he wants to do as President. There is no vision other than Trump's image in the mirror.

Trump panders to the talk radio audience using language that it is very familiar with and they applaud him for telling him exactly what they want to hear.

This Archie Bunker act has been a staple of conservative politics for some time now. Now, Trump has unleashed it on other conservatives.

It's the rule of law, something you ultra left liberals don't think applies.
rio3232

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:28:40 PM

It's not unattractive to those who have achieved success. Birds of a feather.

SOME of us know it, but not everyone knows it. This is why politicians repeat themselves ad nauseum while on the campaign trail. You need to repeat yourself with every new crowd you come across to increase your base. An analogy might be when a popular singer shows up to perform a concert. The fans may have already have heard the performer's most popular songs hundreds of times, but when it's performed in person, it's like you've heard it for the first time and you'll remember where you heard it in person. Personalize your message for EVERY new crowd.

Those who have achieved great success and have a bit of class don't brag about it at every turn. The guy comes off as a typical rich spoiled blowhard brat from Long Island. If he wants to win anything instead of being a spoiler who will hand the election over to Hillary, he needs to sharpen his message and tone down the gas bag bore act. I like what he is saying about restructuring our trade deals, but I'd like to hear more specifics. He just seems to blurt out general statements, many which are patently false with no real data to back them up. He has time to get it together and he definitely has a chance to win vs the lackluster field he's up against. If he's so damn smart, he'll figure this out, if he keeps up the hollow circus act, he'll be out before Super Tuesday. The GOP better hope that he doesn't get offended and feel that the Republican establishment has treated him unfairly and decide to run as a third party candidate. That will make Clinton an easy winner.
issacsy

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:29:58 PM

Also convenient, Trump is flushing out those conservatives whose emotional enthusiasm towers over their knowledge or thoughtfulness. We get to see a clear line between the "understand the issue" people and the "nuke the gooks" people.

I see you don't obey our laws either. What is it with liberals who don't think the law applies to them?
Harriss

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:31:28 PM

Do you think it might make sense to ask whether improvements in Mexico might change the equation, and look into how such improvements might be made?

Sure, send them YOUR money and not mine.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:32:26 PM

Sure, send them YOUR money and not mine.

And whose money do you think would be spent building a 2000 mile fence and manning it with 10,000 government employees?
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:34:41 PM

And do you seriously think the long-term solution is to build a fence 2000 miles long, hire tens of thousand of government employees to patrol it shooting to kill on sight?

if you build it correctly you wont have to shoot them and have sensors on it you wont have to have a large staff, only a quick response team, video cameras can also be used on the north side with motion detectors aimed at the side of the us sideof that wall, lots of razor wire on the side of the wall will detour many of them using ropes to repel down it

godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:36:48 PM

if you build it correctly you wont have to shoot them and have sensors on it you wont have to have a large staff, only a quick response team, video cameras can also be used on the north side with motion detectors aimed at the side of the us sideof that wall, lots of razor wire on the side of the wall will detour many of them using ropes to repel down it

The spittin' image of the Land of the Free, no doubt about it. Send us the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Well it's all right, it's all right
Cause we've done so well so long
Still, when I think of the road we're traveling on
I wonder what's gone wrong
I can't help it, I wonder what's gone wrong
KriszDev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:37:50 PM

The spittin' image of the Land of the Free, no doubt about it. Send us the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Well it's all right, it's all right
Cause we've done so well so long
Still, when I think of the road we're traveling on
I wonder what's gone wrong
I can't help it, I wonder what's gone wrong

I don't care what it looks like as long as the job gets done, if you want it painted pink to make you feel better then so be it
Harriss

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:39:50 PM

The spittin' image of the Land of the Free, no doubt about it.

The Free can come & go as they please. It's the Illegals who won't. Do you have a problem with adherence to Federal law?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:41:56 PM

Sorry, but a fence? That sounds like a third grader came up with the idea. Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Ilirix

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:42:12 PM

And in fact, SOME of us are aware that Trump has filed for bankruptcy FOUR TIMES. Brilliant businessman that he is, which he must be, he keeps telling us so many times.

The DC Union Station was remodeled by a construction company in the times of Marion Barry, around the 70s-80s.. When the work was done and inspectors approved the remodeling, the company received the payment from the DC Treasury.

Right after the last penny was received, this company filled up for bankruptcy and changed its name. The location of the "new" company was the same. The construction equipment of the "new" company was the same. Most of the workers were the same. The same directors, the same offices, the same... the same.

But, the "new" company acquired a new logo, a new name, and this company was in business again.

After no more than a few months, it was found a structural problem in the DC Union Station and many claimed to "sue the construction company" which made the remodeling..

But, you can't sue a company that doesn't exist anymore. Lol.

This is a common trick that many companies do. You have no idea of how smart business people become to be in order to make more money right after a bankruptcy.

And, I think that this is how the name of Donald Trump was to become famous, when a scandal happened and his "former" company was involved. If you read his biography in Wikipedia, you will understand that he became more powerful right after each bankruptcy.

There are bankruptcies that happen when the lost is greater than the profit, and there are bankruptcies that happen in purpose, in order to avoid a court case, in order to create a bigger company, and so forth.
Ilirix

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

Donald Trump is a kind of Cassius Clay/Mohamed Ali.

This former box champion was "the greatest" and he knew it and he proclaimed it to the four cardinal points with loud voice.

He had lots of followers who went crazy when Cassius Clay predicted that he will win the fight in the fourth round... and he did it. He was so good that he enjoyed the luxury to predict when he will Knock Out his opponent.

Of course, lots of people hated him as well, because his arrogant style of showing how good he was in this sport.

Donald Trump enjoys the privilege of being good in business, of being a great leader, of being charismatic, and of being powerful enough to open his mouth and say whatever he wants to say. In other words, he uses his freedom the best as he can.

You don't see the same with politicians who are practically hypocrites.

To tell the truth, many politicians are against illegal immigration, gay marriage and more, but they want to protect their political positions voting in favor of things that are against their will and the will of The People. They need the money of contributors who are mostly corrupt business people.

In this case, Donald Trump is his own boss, and this is his advantage over the rest of candidates.

While from the other contenders you will listen lies and false promises only, on the other hand from Donald Trump you will listen what he thinks is the best for the country. And as you can see, there is a huge difference between Donald Trump and the rest of candidates.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: