Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by sénior user The Bad Guy  (Read 3779 times)
sylpalma (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:58:58 PM

I sold 0.75btc to the user The Bad Guy. I wanted to use localbitcoin but he ask me to trade here. He said no escrow and he would not ruin is sr member reputation here at bitcointalk.

Unfortunatly i trust  him and sent BTC without escrow. 😕

to 167LMgRHP5bJBmCbigivH9Lz76ZspATXHM
txid 2dedd5c8d414dd72db3f02e2654aeaf24a48f5eb23b32ea6b8373a98c6524dff

The user told me we would transfer money right away and i never receiveid the money.

Thread - he never wrote on the thread only sent PM:

The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
(No subject)
« Sent to: sylpalma on: Today at 09:18:47 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hey, wanna make a deal? I have $280 available right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135311.0

Profile of user

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374778

User sent offline after transaction receiveid and one your later  he reply to me

I had problems with Skrill.. i'm sending now. Do you think that I will talk with you now if I scammed you? ...
The Bad Guy

I read another posts from him and his gambling. Is scaming People money to gambling with stollen users btc

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:09:00 PM

One can buy user accounts at any level. I would bet that a senior account is less than 0.75BTC and so this was a profitable scam. If you insist on trading outside of an exchange then you absolutely MUST use escrow. I'm afraid that the only way to get your funds back is if the scammers decides to do it.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
santa_marta

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:10:38 PM

I am sorry to say that, but you should ve seen that coming. Any user refusing to use escrow gets a big red mark and instantly become suspicious. Doesnt matter that he is a senior member. Especially when you check his trust you can see (prior to the negative trust he has been given now) that he has very few confirmed transactions and is absolutely not a trustworthy member
sylpalma (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:13:42 PM

Yes. Unfortunatly i was naive and trusted him. No longer will trust. Still hoping user give my money back. If not hopefully it will Hapen the same with him but with the triple of the money he scammed to me

lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:24:46 PM

well unfortunately I did the same mistake too..I sent him 51$ pm and didn't escrow due to his senior member but after reciving money he told I am little busy and its about 1hr30min now I can see a red mark on his profile and I am like what the hell...
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:30:16 PM

Its your mistake even he is Senior Member you must force for escrow because many peoples buying Senior or Hero member account just for cheat and I think its happen to you trade without escrow is every time not good idea here on this forum
sylpalma (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:38:10 PM

Just learned in a hard way. 😥

maxbtc15

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:04:51 PM

same here, scammed for $75 through Neteller. Not worth going after him since my time is much worthier than $75.

Just a good lesson to use escrow in this forums next time.

Thanks.
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:33:43 PM

I am sorry to hear about it my friend , it does not matter if someone has good reviews means he is trusted , many newbies are on target and also some of newbies are also targetting innocent people as well Sad , I wish you would have not sent btc as its irreversable but paypal and other ecurrencies can be atleast reversed incase if some scam, anyways i will report him too via feedback

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
rafanadal

Activity: 368
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:38:34 PM

that loser tried the same with me , but i was too smart for him

told him to f off , and he got mad lol the nerve on this ppl  Angry

never trust anyone , be smart , and trade with extreme caution

let this be a learning experience for you
rafanadal

Activity: 368
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:44:39 PM

same here, scammed for $75 through Neteller. Not worth going after him since my time is much worthier than $75.

Thanks.

You cant reverse the transaction ?
cryptosun

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:57:40 PM

Thanks.

as per my knowledge neteller is irreversable.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:26:59 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

Hopefully you learned from this. Stop trusting people based on forum rank and trust. In this case, neither should have gave you a reason to send first anyway.
cryptosun

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:36:31 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

Hopefully you learned from this. Stop trusting people based on forum rank and trust. In this case, neither should have gave you a reason to send first anyway.
Yes Buddy i totally agree with you ,dont trust people based on their account Smiley

The Bad Guy

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:54:15 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

I already bought BTC with that money so no point in this. That's clearly all, easy peasy.

sylpalma (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:03:17 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

I already bought BTC with that money so no point in this. That's clearly all, easy peasy.

You are a fucking scammer. It will happen the same to you. you didnt buy BTC you stole from someone. Give the BTC back to users you stole

The Bad Guy

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:04:22 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

You are a fucking scammer. It will happen the same to you. you didnt buy BTC you stole from someone. Give the BTC back to users you stole

I really want, but I already received a lot of negative trust and my account is ruined. I won't return anything, because the feedback will stay Wink

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:07:55 PM

tsk, what a shame. people need to stop believing someone just because of their rank. I know this guy is shady when I saw him auctioning his signature space and wanted to be paid upfront without escrow.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:11:58 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

I really want, but I already received a lot of negative trust and my account is ruined. I won't return anything, because the feedback will stay Wink

You really want to give it back?
I know that who ever gave you the neg trust would certainly remove your bad ratings, after all your account would then be clean.
Just do one good thing, make a return please, it would be good for you to be honest and not a bad guy but a good guy, go on you know you can do this, no one deserves this... tell me would you like anything like this happen to you?

And its gone.
cryptosun

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:21:45 PM

Thanks.

Neteller is reversible.

if you will return the funds to the owner we promise to clean you buddy Smiley or else you will loose your all reputation Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: