Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92588 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:42:31 PM

Since this is about me, once and for all, can you lay it out exactly what I did to deserve a scammer tag?

You have swindled people with fraudulant business schemes. In other words, you stole their money. By definition you are a scammer. You have also deleted most of your posts in an attempt to remove the evidence. And now conveniently you didn't answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore them.

I said, what did I do? And you said I swindled people with fraudulent business schemes.

1. The onus is now on you to show who I swindled, or to show how I swindled people. I.E. present a victim. Any victims here? The onus here is to show that I made off with someone's money that I had a duty to return or apply in some way which I intentionally did not. Basically, explain for us all in what way I took this money. Explain for us all how I lied to investors and took their money, because that's what swindling is.

If you cannot do this, then your claim I swindled people is without merit, and you should apologize.

2. The onus is now on you to explain precisely what "business schemes" you are referring to and why they were fraudulent.

If you cannot do this, you should apologize to me, because you are full of shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:49:16 PM

Has a moderator ever read the threads and weighed in?

Yup:

3) It is very clear that usagi has been posting misleading statements. It may not be enough for a scammer tag, but it's pretty damn close.

That was an incredibly suprising comment from maged considering a) it was in a scam accusation I made against eskimobob, b) multiple witnesses from the channel posted in my defense c) everything I had posted in that thread was backed up by IRC logs.

As for misleading statements, you're welcome to point them out.

What's that Ian? Cat got your tounge?

Go ahead, tell us all what misleading statements I made. You mean like when you lied and accused me of attempting to clawback funds when I had very publicly posted I would follow the contract you signed, and return the money to your shareholders? oops ;-)
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:53:41 PM

Many have pointed out in the last monts before GLBSE closed how usagi was swindling his customers. In the above posts you find a quote stating that Maged agrees with this. No need going into all the details about his businesses again. That would be a waste of time for everyone.

He already deserved a scammer tag imo and if Maged was not sure at that point, I agree that the deletion of his posts should now convince him.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:54:48 PM

Theymos,

Why doe Usagi NOT have a scammer tag.  (just asking)
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:55:37 PM

As for misleading statements, you're welcome to point them out.

Please have Theymos restore your posts. I would then be happy to.

I didn't delete the posts where people quoted me. There's nothing special about what I did with my posts. You quoted me yourself numerous times in your own asset's thread I might point out.

Feel free to tell people how you lied about me and tried to defame me on these forums because you decided you wanted to break your contract with CPA.

Here's a hint Ian: *I* will not get a scammer tag because *you* fucked up your business and couldn't get your rigs working, and didn't have the money to pay your bills. Sorry bro, thats not my problem. Don't try to lie your way out of a contract like that and say you can't afford the 1 bitcoin a week when the truth is, five posts later, OH, you just wanted out because you didn't like what other people were saying about me. You slimy fuck.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:55:54 PM

Since this is about me, once and for all, can you lay it out exactly what I did to deserve a scammer tag?

You have swindled people with fraudulant business schemes. In other words, you stole their money. By definition you are a scammer. You have also deleted most of your posts in an attempt to remove the evidence. And now conveniently you didn't answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore them.

I said, what did I do? And you said I swindled people with fraudulent business schemes.

1. The onus is now on you to show who I swindled, or to show how I swindled people. I.E. present a victim. Any victims here? The onus here is to show that I made off with someone's money that I had a duty to return or apply in some way which I intentionally did not. Basically, explain for us all in what way I took this money. Explain for us all how I lied to investors and took their money, because that's what swindling is.

If you cannot do this, then your claim I swindled people is without merit, and you should apologize.

2. The onus is now on you to explain precisely what "business schemes" you are referring to and why they were fraudulent.

If you cannot do this, you should apologize to me, because you are full of shit.

For the second time you did not answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:58:01 PM

Many have pointed out in the last monts before GLBSE closed how usagi was swindling his customers. In the above posts you find a quote stating that Maged agrees with this. No need going into all the details about his businesses again. That would be a waste of time for everyone.

He already deserved a scammer tag imo and if Maged was not sure at that point, I agree that the deletion of his posts should now convince him.

That was a very irresponsible comment from maged in an unrelated scammer tag thread.

Due to that comment CPA actually lost customers (BAKEWELL). Maged never bothered to point out what the misleading statements were nor follow up on it at all.

No, you made a comment that I swindled people with fraudulent business schemes. Explain yourself or apologize.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:58:24 PM

I didn't delete the posts where people quoted me. There's nothing special about what I did with my posts. You quoted me yourself numerous times in your own asset's thread I might point out.

You didn't delete posts where people quoted you, because you can't. Otherwise you would have.

Anyway, it is special when someone deletes about 1000 of his own posts.

Someone who doesn't feel he has anything to hide does not do such a thing.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:00:40 PM

For the second time you did not answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts.

Theymos and any mod is free to step in and release any nonpersonal details they like from any post I've ever made, and I will provide whatever information they want.

There's plenty of info in posts I've made which people have quoted.

Now explain yourself, how have I swindled people? What fraudulent business schemes? "other people said that" --> lol you moron, I just told you "don't say an older boy told me to say it". I said explain yourself or apologize.

What's likely here is that you are just repeating secondhand rumor and you don't actually know WTF you are saying.

Hint: not a scammer.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:01:04 PM

It is special when someone deletes about 1000 of his own posts.

Someone who doesn't feel he has anything to hide does not do such a thing.

You're welcome to your opinion.

However, when you state that I have swindled people and engaged in fraudulent business schemes you must stand behind your words and explain yourself, you scummy fuck.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:04:36 PM

Theymos and any mod is free to step in and release any nonpersonal details they like from any post I've ever made, and I will provide whatever information they want.

Now explain yourself, how have I swindled people? What fraudulent business schemes? "other people said that" --> lol you moron, I just told you "don't say an older boy told me to say it". I said explain yourself or apologize.

What's likely here is that you are just repeating secondhand rumor and you don't actually know WTF you are saying.

Vague as always. Just answer the question with yes or no.

Would you agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:05:10 PM

Feel free to tell people how you lied about me and tried to defame me on these forums because you decided you wanted to break your contract with CPA.

Here's a hint Ian: *I* will not get a scammer tag because *you* fucked up your business and couldn't get your rigs working, and didn't have the money to pay your bills. Sorry bro, thats not my problem. Don't try to lie your way out of a contract like that and say you can't afford the 1 bitcoin a week when the truth is, five posts later, OH, you just wanted out because you didn't like what other people were saying about me. You slimy fuck.

Just so people don't get the wrong idea, here is the start of that whole situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104489.msg1231746#msg1231746
It would actually be a prime example of Usagi doublespeak, had Usagi not deleted their side.

Ian, you believed that your 4 bitcoins were in danger of being lost by being in CPA. You had no access to that money. Nothing has changed other than you are reducing the value that you perceived was at risk. He is giving the money back. This is an interpretation of the contract you signed.

What is the real problem here? The capital you had available to you has not changed, and you have secured what you think of as a better place for your investor's money.

Also, stop making those damn single posts with the smiley under them. They are fucking annoying.

(one of many)
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:08:41 PM

Vague as always. Just answer the question with yes or no.

Would you agree to have theymos restore your deleted posts?

It's not relevant. And for the record, no.

I do not OWE you anything. I do not OWE you an explanation and I do not OWE you a reason.

You OTOH do in fact OWE me something. You owe me an explanation for accusing me of swinding people with fraudulent business schemes. You are a scummy troll. You cannot justify what you have said because you are a scummy troll. Maged, Theymos, Badbear, I'm sure they all hate me. But guess what? I do not deserve a scammer tag because I did not swindle people and I did not engage in fraudulent business schemes.

So until a mod actually asks me to provide information required to avoid a scammer tag, I am done with you. You are a scummy troll. Have fun alone in this thread until I'm called back by a mod.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:23:46 PM

Applying for reconsideration of the scammer tag for usagi.

1) usagi has been misleading his customers in the past in various fraudulent business schemes

Even if it were the case that this was not enough for a scammer tag, he now:

2) has deleted about 1000 of this posts to remove the evidence
3) does not want those posts to be restored

Something else to be considered:

4) he has a VIP label and should therefor be under extra scrutiny
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:31:53 PM

5)  Is back hawking a new business venture in this community despite there being unresolved issues surrounding his past ventures.  If the point of the scammer tag is to warn people against dealing with those who have an unsatisfactory record when it comes to meeting their obligations, then this is exactly the kind of situation in which it can be useful.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 08:34:56 PM

5)  Is back hawking a new business venture in this community despite there being unresolved issues surrounding his past ventures.  If the point of the scammer tag is to warn people against dealing with those who have an unsatisfactory record when it comes to meeting their obligations, then this is exactly the kind of situation in which it can be useful.

+1

+1

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:08:00 PM

It does seem like a good idea to clearly have it stated somewhere that he has left all his previous ventures hanging with bitcoins still in limbo since he is now trying to get people to come to his new business and they ought to know going in that he has a very checkered past.

The only way I know myself is because I have been carefully following the goings on surrounding this community so that I myself am not caught unaware by someone like Usagi but that is quite a high burden to place on most people and anyone who was not around before he deleted his posts will find it more difficult to put it together.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 10:19:21 PM

If you get a scammer tag for mining investments being a bad idea then giga also deserves a tag.

And what about Diablo who lost 97% of shareholders money ?

Bitcoinica people dont even have a tag.

Deleting posts is not a crime however deleting all the shareholder info is. If nefario gives it to Usagi and they fail to honour it then they might do something.

deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:36:42 PM

If you get a scammer tag for mining investments being a bad idea then giga also deserves a tag.

Deleting posts is not a crime however deleting all the shareholder info is. If nefario gives it to Usagi and they fail to honour it then they might do something.

Let's focus on usagi for now. This thread is not about gigavps, Nefario, DiabloD3 or Bitcoinica. Altough many actually are interconnected.

What would you call deleting around 1000 posts that document your past fraudulent business activities, which still have unresolved issues?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 10:43:29 PM

Let's focus on usagi for now. This thread is not about Nefario, DiabloD3 and Bitcoinica. Altough they are all interconnected.

What would you call deleting around 1000 posts that document your past fraudulent business activities, which still have unresolved issues?

Being a bad businessperson or investor /= fraud
Im sure theymos has all the posts and could restore them. Deleting them all looks shady and makes me wonder why.
You probably shouldnt be able to delete posts in the securities section at least while you are selling an investment, like the auction section you cant edit after you bid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: