Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:28:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92594 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 04:41:40 AM

Doesn't the fact that I have been around and am well-respected in various communities, and have used the same name this whole time pretty much mean the exact opposite? I won the Canadian Go Championship in 2000 (or was that 2001, long time ago). I created the ASR. I wrote several books to help people. All of which have received praise.

That is true...

http://tsukino.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/usagi1a.pdf

River Mountain Go
Volume 1: 30 kyu to 20 kyu
By Oliver Richman
version 0.6.2 (September 1st, 2006)

http://gustavbertram.com/learning/games/go

Usagi's Go Books (Oliver Richman)
http://holosys.co.uk/usagi/

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 11:36:38 AM

Wat

Doesn't the fact that I have been around and am well-respected in various communities, and have used the same name this whole time pretty much mean the exact opposite? I won the Canadian Go Championship in 2000 (or was that 2001, long time ago). I created the ASR. I wrote several books to help people. All of which have received praise. WRT martial arts I was invited to join several private MA forums like M.S's Neijia forum. The fact that rec.martial-arts was full of trolls and people are using that against me is a friggen joke. A song was written about me? LOL no shit, songs were written about EVERYONE. Even I wrote friggen songs about people. Hot shit the trolls here are STUPID. By pointing out who I am, they actually invalidated the very possibility of me being a troll. After that, you will notice the tide viciously turned against people like EskimoBob and deprived. Thank god too, I was getting sick of those trolls.

You keep brining up my name and you still have no proof that I have ever lied. You have started multiple scam accusations threads against multiple people (edited later some of the names out!) and produced zero results. Pure slander! Sure, you can twits something to suit your petty needs but you have failed on that too. LOL. Usagi, this is really pathetic.   
You say I trolled you? Really? Find out what the word actually means and the use it in a sentence.
All I did was pointing out how incompetent you are when it come s to finances. You have close to zero real life experience and this was painfully clear from day one. You decided to use someone else coin an learn - you failed miserably and now you are attempting to make it look like everyone else is to blame.
You, dim witted wanker, do not even understand what fund/portfoli/etc manager duties are. Let me give you a hint: it's not making retarded decision one after another and flushing investors money down the  drain.

Your silly habit of lecturing people on topics you barely understand yourself is also obvious. You have done this before in other forum. You become a laughing stock and then you move on to next forum/topic you know nothing about and you start over again. You also have a bad habit of lying, denying and deleting your posts form the forum (deleting evidence that demonstrate of your utter incompetence. For those, who do not know, usagi aka Oliver Richman (from Canada?) deleted over 1000 pots he had written to hide his mistakes and angry rants). What a nice way to lure newbies in to your bullshit projects and scam them for coin. Good job usagi, honest indeed. You deserve the scammer tag only for this. Newbies must be warned of you and this is the best way to do it.

On top of everything, you have completely misunderstood the direction of the "vicious tide". LOL. Let me make this easier to understand: People are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you. Do you see the difference? I hope you start to. Sure, there are some exceptions but looks like they will come to their senses too, unless they are as confused as you are.

PS! Stop trolling your own threads, Oliver. It's really annoying and looks very unprofessional.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 12:53:54 PM

Wat

Doesn't the fact that I have been around and am well-respected in various communities, and have used the same name this whole time pretty much mean the exact opposite? I won the Canadian Go Championship in 2000 (or was that 2001, long time ago). I created the ASR. I wrote several books to help people. All of which have received praise. WRT martial arts I was invited to join several private MA forums like M.S's Neijia forum. The fact that rec.martial-arts was full of trolls and people are using that against me is a friggen joke. A song was written about me? LOL no shit, songs were written about EVERYONE. Even I wrote friggen songs about people. Hot shit the trolls here are STUPID. By pointing out who I am, they actually invalidated the very possibility of me being a troll. After that, you will notice the tide viciously turned against people like EskimoBob and deprived. Thank god too, I was getting sick of those trolls.

You keep brining up my name and you still have no proof that I have ever lied. You have started multiple scam accusations threads against multiple people (edited later some of the names out!) and produced zero results. Pure slander! Sure, you can twits something to suit your petty needs but you have failed on that too. LOL. Usagi, this is really pathetic.   
You say I trolled you? Really? Find out what the word actually means and the use it in a sentence.
All I did was pointing out how incompetent you are when it come s to finances. You have close to zero real life experience and this was painfully clear from day one. You decided to use someone else coin an learn - you failed miserably and now you are attempting to make it look like everyone else is to blame.
You, dim witted wanker, do not even understand what fund/portfoli/etc manager duties are. Let me give you a hint: it's not making retarded decision one after another and flushing investors money down the  drain.

Your silly habit of lecturing people on topics you barely understand yourself is also obvious. You have done this before in other forum. You become a laughing stock and then you move on to next forum/topic you know nothing about and you start over again. You also have a bad habit of lying, denying and deleting your posts form the forum (deleting evidence that demonstrate of your utter incompetence. For those, who do not know, usagi aka Oliver Richman (from Canada?) deleted over 1000 pots he had written to hide his mistakes and angry rants). What a nice way to lure newbies in to your bullshit projects and scam them for coin. Good job usagi, honest indeed. You deserve the scammer tag only for this. Newbies must be warned of you and this is the best way to do it.

On top of everything, you have completely misunderstood the direction of the "vicious tide". LOL. Let me make this easier to understand: People are not laughing with you, they are laughing at you. Do you see the difference? I hope you start to. Sure, there are some exceptions but looks like they will come to their senses too, unless they are as confused as you are.

PS! Stop trolling your own threads, Oliver. It's really annoying and looks very unprofessional.

You are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 01:24:55 PM

You are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?

And this the guy who manages your hard earned coin? Really?

... priceless!

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 07:49:50 PM

Apparently usagi's now selling off FPGAs bought using BMF funds on behalf of BMF shareholders and using the proceeds to repay the "liquidity loans" he took out for CPA, presumably because he offered to make himself personally liable for those loans but reckons he can tell the BMF shareholders to go screw themselves:

First point.
1. Due to the closing of GLBSE, CPA has ceased to exist. All of our assets were on the GLBSE so we have no money and no operations and no income from operations.
2. Before GLBSE closed, BMF ordered a few FPGA and ASIC singles.
3. Both I myself, and CPA, owned 800 and change shares of BMF.
4. Therefore I have valid, personal claim on these singles, as does CPA.
5. Therefore this FPGA will be sold to pay off a loanholder (jborkl).
STATUS: I'm boxing and shipping it today. I will update this post with links to the receipt and tracking number later.

Second point.
1. I promised to be personally responsible for the CPA liquidity loans.

That's gotta be fraud, surely?

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
Bitcoin Oz

Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 07:56:52 PM

Apparently usagi's now selling off FPGAs bought using BMF funds on behalf of BMF shareholders and using the proceeds to repay the "liquidity loans" he took out for CPA, presumably because he offered to make himself personally liable for those loans but reckons he can tell the BMF shareholders to go screw themselves:

First point.
1. Due to the closing of GLBSE, CPA has ceased to exist. All of our assets were on the GLBSE so we have no money and no operations and no income from operations.
STATUS: I'm boxing and shipping it today. I will update this post with links to the receipt and tracking number later.

Second point.

Thats an...unusual...way to do a liquidation of assets. Usually when a company is wound up the assets get distributed to all the  asset holders not just one of them. You cant preference one over the other no matter how many shares you own.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 08:08:01 PM

Thats an...unusual...way to do a liquidation of assets. Usually when a company is wound up the assets get distributed to all the  asset holders not just one of them. You cant preference one over the other no matter how many shares you own.

You can if you're clever about how you set the company up and organise things so that you're a secured or preferential creditor.  Of course this is not a "company" in any meaningful sense of the word so there's really not much to stop usagi "liquidating" his ventures any way he wishes.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 08:49:40 PM

Thats an...unusual...way to do a liquidation of assets. Usually when a company is wound up the assets get distributed to all the  asset holders not just one of them. You cant preference one over the other no matter how many shares you own.

You can if you're clever about how you set the company up and organise things so that you're a secured or preferential creditor.  Of course this is not a "company" in any meaningful sense of the word so there's really not much to stop usagi "liquidating" his ventures any way he wishes.

The contract never said anything about preferential shares.

Using BMF assets to pay off a separate company debt is a scam.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 09:32:46 PM

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/fraud/what-is-fraud/corporate-fraud/asset-stripping.aspx

repentance

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 09:45:54 PM

I didn't mean to imply in any way that usagi's actions are legitimate - I'm sure he'll now spend 20 pages telling us why they are - just that people have little recourse against him unless they're prepared to send good money after bad and try to enforce a contract which is likely legally flawed in the first place.

To my knowledge, there aren't any actual companies involved in this at all - usagi has essentially been operating all these schemes as a sole trader.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 10:25:41 PM

I didn't mean to imply in any way that usagi's actions are legitimate - I'm sure he'll now spend 20 pages telling us why they are - just that people have little recourse against him unless they're prepared to send good money after bad and try to enforce a contract which is likely legally flawed in the first place.

To my knowledge, there aren't any actual companies involved in this at all - usagi has essentially been operating all these schemes as a sole trader.

Why do people assume these "loans" exist in the first place?

Make up any old loan contract and sign it with yourself then you can ship the company equipment to yourself free and clear.

Not that thats what is happening but I havent seen any signed loan contracts or other parties confirming things. The whole setup is completely dodgy.

repentance

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 10:49:00 PM

Make up any old loan contract and sign it with yourself then you can ship the company equipment to yourself free and clear.

Not that thats what is happening but I havent seen any signed loan contracts or other parties confirming things. The whole setup is completely dodgy.

He shouldn't have deleted his old posts.  I actually remember him starting a thread trying to get "liquidity loans".  I'm trying to remember whether the loan request was phrased as it being a loan to usagi or a loan to one of his ventures (in which case that venture would be responsible for paying back the loan).  I vaguely remember him getting pissy because he wasn't getting much in the way of responses.

It is completely dodgy but it's what happens when you have these toy companies where there is no restraint on the founder/CEO/whatever acting entirely out of self interest because you can't oust someone from control of a company which doesn't actually exist.  "Shareholders" have no power in these toy companies.  It's something people need to remember for the future.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 11:09:22 PM

He shouldn't have deleted his old posts.  I actually remember him starting a thread trying to get "liquidity loans".  I'm trying to remember whether the loan request was phrased as it being a loan to usagi or a loan to one of his ventures (in which case that venture would be responsible for paying back the loan).  I vaguely remember him getting pissy because he wasn't getting much in the way of responses.

It is completely dodgy but it's what happens when you have these toy companies where there is no restraint on the founder/CEO/whatever acting entirely out of self interest because you can't oust someone from control of a company which doesn't actually exist.  "Shareholders" have no power in these toy companies.  It's something people need to remember for the future.

I experienced what that means with glbse.

repentance

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 11:21:51 PM

I experienced what that means with glbse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  It's easy to act with integrity when everything is going well.  The people you want to do business with are those who have the capacity to act with fairness and integrity when everything goes wrong.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 11:59:49 PM

First point.

Second point.

Well usagi has this amusing delusion that if you own a majority of shares in a company you can just help yourself to what you want from it - this has been repeatedly stated by usagi.

Usgai/cpa own a large chunk of BMF shares -  the majority apparently. If they own X of the Y shares issued and BMF is being shit down then X/Y of the value of any asset would go to them.  But why settle for that if you can just take it all?

Response will of course be the usual "You're just trolls",  "I own most of the shares so I can steal what I want" etc etc.

I think usgai genuinely believes having most of the shares allows you to steal from the remaining shareholders - it actually it believes it has that entitlement and that there's nothing wrong with doing it.  And it'll happily opst pages of insults, gibberish and lies to make it too much work for mods to award a scammer tag.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 12:04:10 AM

First point.

Second point.

Well usagi has this amusing delusion that if you own a majority of shares in a company you can just help yourself to what you want from it - this has been repeatedly stated by usagi.

Usgai/cpa own a large chunk of BMF shares -  the majority apparently. If they own X of the Y shares issued and BMF is being shit down then X/Y of the value of any asset would go to them.  But why settle for that if you can just take it all?

Response will of course be the usual "You're just trolls",  "I own most of the shares so I can steal what I want" etc etc.

I think usgai genuinely believes having most of the shares allows you to steal from the remaining shareholders - it actually it believes it has that entitlement and that there's nothing wrong with doing it.  And it'll happily opst pages of insults, gibberish and lies to make it too much work for mods to award a scammer tag.

This is what I mean. The assets should be sold and distributed to ALL shareholders. Doing things differently rips them off.

Thats if there are any other shareholders by now  lol.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:24:58 AM

Just noticed I typoed and put "BMF is being shit down" instead of "shut down" (been out drinking).

Think the typo may actually be more appropriate.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:30:05 AM

The sort-of funny part is that this misrepresentation is actually quite common, I've seen it before on these forums.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:00:17 AM

First point.

Second point.

Whut? Are you out of your mind?

A: "Look! A rabbit!"

B: "That's gotta be fraud, surely?"

Huh??
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:05:06 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2012, 01:20:28 AM by usagi

Thats an...unusual...way to do a liquidation of assets. Usually when a company is wound up the assets get distributed to all the  asset holders not just one of them. You cant preference one over the other no matter how many shares you own.

You can if you're clever about how you set the company up and organise things so that you're a secured or preferential creditor.  Of course this is not a "company" in any meaningful sense of the word so there's really not much to stop usagi "liquidating" his ventures any way he wishes.

No it's not, because CPA owned the assets. You have failed to think this through very clearly.

CPA owned ~35% of BMF. So did I, actually. These are known, provable facts. Together this obligation amounts to around 900 bitcoins, or $10,000 US dollars. Second point, I don't have the list of shareholders from CPA or BMF yet. It makes sense to use this single to cover CPA's loans because CPA essentially owns the single, and then remove CPA's claim from that list. To allege fraud in this case you will have to show:

a) An intent to deceive (not present)
b) for financial gain (not present)
c) or to damage an individual (not present).

You can't do that because money is fungible; When we liquidate BITCOINRS, SATOSHIDICE and BTC-MINING, for example, it will be a matter of simple math to remove the 60 odd bitcoins we will get from CPA's claim. The ONLY thing not doing this will mean is that loanholders won't get paid for another 3 months. It does not mean you will get money any sooner than I get those lists from Nefario. So you guys are dreaming when you say I am stripping assets or taking anything from the company. A big fuck you to repentance and the others who insinuated that, but especially repentance because he's a fucking dink.

In no case will CPA or myself or any of my companies receive a greater proportion of the claims than any other claimant based on the shareholder lists I get from Nefario.

Please close this stinking shitball thread.

And for fuck sakes, use your brain. I cared about my companies and I used my personal money to support them. If I wanted to rip off a bunch of stupid fucks like you, I could have run a shareholder motion to give myself a performance bonus and there would be nothing you can do. This actually happens all the time in the real world, ironically especially in the mining sector. So go to hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: