Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92590 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 01:01:19 PM

Sorry you feel it implies wrongdoing, it doesn't, but I can understand why you might think that. No I don't see any reason to put the posts back (if that is even possible) although as before I will reiterate a mod is free to release any of the information in any deleted post.

Mods can't see or restore deleted posts, only admins, so basically you are asking theymos to go through, read your entire post history and deleted posts, cherry pick what may or may not be relevant, then restore it? That sure sounds reasonable.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:07:17 PM

(...)

So, what are you going to do? Are you going to recover the deleted posts or not?
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:09:29 PM

Sorry you feel it implies wrongdoing, it doesn't, but I can understand why you might think that. No I don't see any reason to put the posts back (if that is even possible) although as before I will reiterate a mod is free to release any of the information in any deleted post.

Mods can't see or restore deleted posts, only admins, so basically you are asking theymos to go through, read your entire post history and deleted posts, cherry pick what may or may not be relevant, then restore it? That sure sounds reasonable.

No, I'm not asking Theymos to do that. I am asking theymos to make a statement that it is not okay to viciously defame someone on these forums without evidence, then give deeplink, eskimobob, deprived and puppet scammer tags and a 3 week ban for what they did to me, and close this stinking shitball thread once and for all.

Repentance and others have copies of my contracts. Restoring posts is not relevant. Just ask them to post what they have if you really want to see the contracts. I don't mind. I didn't delete my posts to hide anything material related to the companies. However I feel it is important to note that in a case where all the links are provided to you, you seem to fail to be able to make a decision. So what use would the contracts be to you? Especially in a thread accusing me of manipulating NAV prices and misleading investors?

Look badbear, it's already been shown a dozen times there was no victim and no manipulation. Make a statement regarding the OP and lock the thread. if someone wants to accuse me of something else, let them make a detailed OP outlining what evidence they have. This shit where you and maged allow scam accusation threads to derail and then you make stupid, irresponsible comments is weak. Look at what augustacroppo was able to dig up: There is an obvious co-ordinated, concerted effort to defame me on these forums. If you are not a part of that then do your job as a moderator here. You have commented on quite a number of scam accusation threads here making decisions someone does or does not deserve a scammer tag. Letting this sit for 4 months while you troll my other threads (like calling me a scummy fuck in the kongzi thread -- WOW was that ever out of place and undeserved).... is irresponsible and really, negligent.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 01:27:42 PM

(...)

So, what are you going to do? Are you going to recover the deleted posts or not?

I just said I can't do that, only admins can. I'm not an admin. 

No, I'm not asking Theymos to do that. I am asking theymos to make a statement that it is not okay to viciously defame someone on these forums without evidence, then give deeplink, eskimobob, deprived and puppet scammer tags and a 3 week ban for what they did to me, and close this stinking shitball thread once and for all.

I'm not theymos, but no.

Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Turns out there is a special song you need to sing to make usagi finally go away. XD
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:31:04 PM

Turns out there is a special song you need to sing to make usagi finally go away. XD

This thread entered la-la land long ago. So I might as well ask..... what song?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:34:32 PM

I'm not theymos, but no.

So, what is your goal here? Why did you post that? What you want to prove?
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:37:00 PM

Is it that song that was a big hit on parts of the Internet about 9 years ago?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:43:59 PM

I'm not theymos, but no.

Then you're negligent; you are on record issuing decisions that someone will or will not get a scammer tag where your sole concern is that there is no evidence of a victim or any financial damage. Yet here is a case where it is quite clear there is no financial damage and no victim, and you flatly refuse to issue a statement.

Maybe it is not your "job" to review the scam accusation forum, but you are certainly biased to the degree where the only logical conclusion is that you don't want to issue a statement because you know I'm not guilty and don't deserve a scammer tag, but you would rather see me burn. See, everyone knows you think I am a "scummy fuck" because of your out of place troll on the kongzi.ca thread. It is obvious that if you had any proof I was a scammer you would deliciously enjoy giving me the tag. Because you think I am a scummy fuck. So I conclude you are abusing your power as a moderator. That's not right.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:44:39 PM

I'm not sure when it is from but someone just linked me and I almost died laughing.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:46:07 PM

I'm not sure when it is from but someone just linked me and I almost died laughing.

Sounds like the same song. That is an awesome song.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:55:43 PM

I'm happy you enjoyed it. Yeah one of the phases we went through was everyone started writing songs about each other. I wrote a few songs about romeo rose for example. The guy who wrote that song, BTW, is in hiding because it's his schtick to write libelous songs against people and organizations. Not in hiding from me mind you, but from a lot of others. TO his credit, scientology. But others too, or so I hear. So this guy drops in for like 3 months, is a total jerk to everyone, writes a few songs about people, and leaves. Apparently he didn't even do martial arts. He was probably paid.

So yeah does this mean you don't have any evidence re "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 02:07:48 PM

BMF has fulfilled its contractual obligation to pay CPA for insurance.

This can be verified here: https://blockchain.info/address/1EGXZ8kPwEeomiepZwwZayZYdH5nQTkc1f

The terms of the contract state that CPA will pay the insured amount to 1N9xQivX5yEYXafjJfeQYtSiq1iT6h9sek

CPA should have paid, but has not.

That can be verified here: https://blockchain.info/address/1N9xQivX5yEYXafjJfeQYtSiq1iT6h9sek

Where are the shareholders claiming the terms of that contract were violated?

Do you agree that the terms of the contract were violated? If not, why not?

usagi, augustocroppo, none of you have answered that question.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 02:16:55 PM

I do not know, I did not read one single claim of a shareholder indicating the terms of that contract was violated.

Show me a single claim of a shareholder before ask the question, then I will be able to form a conclusion and provide an appropriate answer.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 02:41:26 PM

I do not know, I did not read one single claim of a shareholder indicating the terms of that contract was violated.

Show me a single claim of a shareholder before ask the question, then I will be able to form a conclusion and provide an appropriate answer.

I claiming that the terms of the contract between BMF and CPA were violated because CPA did not pay out to BMF.

Now I ask you and usagi if you agree. And if you disagree, to explain why.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 02:47:40 PM

I claiming that the terms of the contract between BMF and CPA were violated because CPA did not pay out to BMF.

Now I ask you and usagi if you agree. And if you disagree, to explain why.

You are just asking me to explain if I disagree. Why are you not asking me to explain if I agree? Selective reasoning?

Moreover, I will answer again: I do not know, with no evidence to verify the facts I cannot agree or disagree with your claim.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 03:03:37 PM

I'm not theymos, but no.

So, what is your goal here? Why did you post that? What you want to prove?

He's said several times (incorrectly) that mods can see/restore his deleted posts. I don't want people to think I can when I can't, or that I'm choosing not to for whatever reason.

Then you're negligent; you are on record issuing decisions that someone will or will not get a scammer tag where your sole concern is that there is no evidence of a victim or any financial damage. Yet here is a case where it is quite clear there is no financial damage and no victim, and you flatly refuse to issue a statement.

Maybe it is not your "job" to review the scam accusation forum, but you are certainly biased to the degree where the only logical conclusion is that you don't want to issue a statement because you know I'm not guilty and don't deserve a scammer tag, but you would rather see me burn. See, everyone knows you think I am a "scummy fuck" because of your out of place troll on the kongzi.ca thread. It is obvious that if you had any proof I was a scammer you would deliciously enjoy giving me the tag. Because you think I am a scummy fuck. So I conclude you are abusing your power as a moderator. That's not right.

I don't usually waste my time with people who have very little to say other than to call others trolls, stupid fucks, ignorant, dismiss well thought out posts with oh so witty one liners, whatever else you've been doing. If you want to throw temper tantrums and act like a child that's fine, but don't expect adults to do you any favors by wasting their time wading through it to actually get to the facts of the matter. The threads where I've made decisions are usually much more readable. I don't know why you always post that way, but I do have better things to do with my time than read that kind of nonsense.

This isn't a job, I have no "duties and obligations". I don't owe you a thing, and if you want others to spend their free time actually reading threads like these maybe you might want to tone down on the histrionics, ad hom attacks, and stop acting like a petulant child making demands of others. Or not, up to you.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 03:20:39 PM

I don't usually waste my time with people who have very little to say other than to call others trolls, stupid fucks, ignorant, dismiss well thought out posts with oh so witty one liners, whatever else you've been doing. If you want to throw temper tantrums and act like a child that's fine, but don't expect adults to do you any favors by wasting their time wading through it to actually get to the facts of the matter. The threads where I've made decisions are usually much more readable. I don't know why you always post that way, but I do have better things to do with my time than read that kind of nonsense.

This isn't a job, I have no "duties and obligations". I don't owe you a thing, and if you want others to spend their free time actually reading threads like these maybe you might want to tone down on the histrionics, ad hom attacks, and stop acting like a petulant child making demands of others. Or not, up to you.

You are a hypocritical moderator, indeed. You claim your time is precious to deal with 'people who have very little to say other than to call others trolls, stupid fucks, ignorant, dismiss well thought out posts with oh so witty one liners', but you are here, indirectly supporting the 'people who have very little to say other than to call others trolls, stupid fucks, ignorant, dismiss well thought out posts with oh so witty one liners'.

Yes, you have duties and obligations as moderator, otherwise you would be an ordinary user.

Shame on you!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 03:33:16 PM

You are a hypocritical moderator, indeed. You claim your time is precious to deal with 'people who have very little to say other than to call others trolls, stupid fucks, ignorant, dismiss well thought out posts with oh so witty one liners', but you are here, indirectly supporting the 'people who have very little to say other than to call others trolls, stupid fucks, ignorant, dismiss well thought out posts with oh so witty one liners'.

Yes, you have duties and obligations as moderator, otherwise you would be an ordinary user.

Shame on you!

Why yes, I do have opinions, thank you. I am a person after all.

It is a little funny though, the last person to make claims that the moderators shouldn't post their opinions was Imsaguy, who was defending Pirateat40. About a month before Pirate defaulted.  Wink

If your only argument is to attack the person behind the opinion you're doing it wrong. That's the same problem Usagi has. 

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 03:44:27 PM

Why yes, I do have opinions, thank you. I am a person after all.

I am claiming you are a hypocritical moderator, MODERATOR. You voluntarily accepted this position, therefore as MODERATOR you have duties and obligations in this forum. In no moment I implied you are not allowed to express your opinion as a person.

It is a little funny though, the last person to make claims that the moderators shouldn't post their opinions was Imsaguy, who was defending Pirateat40. About a month before Pirate defaulted.  Wink

I am arguing over your lack of properly response as MODERATOR, not over your capacity to express your opinion as person.

Are you going to issue a final statement for this thread or are you going to argue that I am not letting you to express your opinion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: