Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:19:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92594 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 12:48:03 PM

Deeplink repeatedly ignores questions to provide supporting evidence.

Haha right, check the last pages of this thread and see who ignores the most direct and simple questions?

Do you realize your mistake now? I did not falsify NAVs. Please stop your obvious smear campaign. If I actually falsified NAVs then state that i did so and show where I did so -- Quoting the spreadsheet where I show and explain the actual formula on the spreadsheet used to value NAVs is not proof I misled anyone. It's actually proof I was doing my best to disclose how I valued issues to investors. You are actually showing the exact opposite of what you are claiming by quoting that formula.

First part is easy: I state that you falsified NAVs, among other fraudulent activities with your toy companies.

About the second part: If you insist. Can you ask theymos to restore your 1000+ deleted posts and put your companies websites back online, so we can show you the evidence again?

What do you mean by "again"? There was no first time. If there was, feel free to link the post you made with any evidence you have.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:03:08 PM

Deeplink repeatedly ignores questions to provide supporting evidence.

Haha right, check the last pages of this thread and see who ignores the most direct and simple questions?

Do you realize your mistake now? I did not falsify NAVs. Please stop your obvious smear campaign. If I actually falsified NAVs then state that i did so and show where I did so -- Quoting the spreadsheet where I show and explain the actual formula on the spreadsheet used to value NAVs is not proof I misled anyone. It's actually proof I was doing my best to disclose how I valued issues to investors. You are actually showing the exact opposite of what you are claiming by quoting that formula.

First part is easy: I state that you falsified NAVs, among other fraudulent activities with your toy companies.

About the second part: If you insist. Can you ask theymos to restore your 1000+ deleted posts and put your companies websites back online, so we can show you the evidence again?

What do you mean by "again"? There was no first time. If there was, feel free to link the post you made with any evidence you have.

Will do, right after you answer all open questions in the posts above and allow to restore the 1000+ posts you deleted.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:05:22 PM

Will do, right after you answer all open questions in the posts above and allow to restore the 1000+ posts you deleted.

So in other words, you lied when you said you had evidence, or that you had posted it previously. Thank you.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:06:43 PM

So in other words, you lied when you said you had evidence, or that you had posted it previously. Thank you.

No, I said I will provide it after you answer all open questions in the posts above and allow to restore the 1000+ posts you deleted.
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:18:11 PM

and have instead decided to blow a simple mistake in wording way out of proportion. At no time was there ever an intent to deceive because the actual formula was shown in immediately readable form on the spreadsheet.

You agree that it was one mistake. Let's see that any of your investors would like a refund due to your mistake.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:28:42 PM

Based on which evidence? How do you know that Usagi falsified the NAVs? What data you analysed to determine the intention of fraud?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

"We"? Who is "we"?

In the above quote you are sure that your accusation is supported by evidence, but you NEVER even spot the evidence? In other words, you PRETEND that your accusation is supported by EVIDENCE which you EXPECT to find in the deleted posts. You are accusing Usagi of something because you think you will find the evidence to prove it, when you should have the evidence BEFORE the accusation! This indicate that you are intentionally producing this accusations to defame Usagi.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:32:17 PM

and have instead decided to blow a simple mistake in wording way out of proportion. At no time was there ever an intent to deceive because the actual formula was shown in immediately readable form on the spreadsheet.

You agree that it was one mistake. Let's see that any of your investors would like a refund due to your mistake.

So does you.

For fraud check the statement #1 which you avoided. AVG and MAX are two different functions. That's fraud.

Why did you made that? Why did you made false accusations against Usagi?
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 01:57:37 PM

Based on which evidence? How do you know that Usagi falsified the NAVs? What data you analysed to determine the intention of fraud?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

"We"? Who is "we"?

In the above quote you are sure that your accusation is supported by evidence, but you NEVER even spot the evidence? In other words, you PRETEND that your accusation is supported by EVIDENCE which you EXPECT to find in the deleted posts. You are accusing Usagi of something because you think you will find the evidence to prove it, when you should have the evidence BEFORE the accusation! This indicate that you are intentionally producing this accusations to defame Usagi.

Dude, you are absolutely clueless and you have no idea wtf was going on and is going on.
Please, strop trolling this thread. Your hysterical rants add no value to this discussion.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 02:08:08 PM

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

The many threads on this board from which usagi has deleted 1000+ posts are the evidence. I know usagi falsified NAVs because I read the discussions between usagi and many other forum members. Did you? Because you are not even willing or able to interpret the contract between BMF and CPA and agree or disagree that it was violated. Which BTW was the point where I completely stopped taking you seriously. You can be proud of that, because not many people have achieved this.

"We"? Who is "we"?

Yes, I am accusing usagi.

You see, this is called answering questions. An ability you and usagi seem to lack.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 02:18:08 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2012, 04:04:54 PM by greyhawk

Dude, you are absolutely clueless and you have no idea wtf was going on and is going on.
Please, strop trolling this thread. Your hysterical rants add no value to this discussion.

I think they're great. It's like he has Schopenhauers Dialektik open and goes "Let's see. Oooh, now I'm gonna use this stratagem"
vampire

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 02:49:12 PM

For fraud check the statement #1 which you avoided. AVG and MAX are two different functions. That's fraud.
Why did you made that? Why did you made false accusations against Usagi?

False? Where is it false. One of the steps of fraud is a false statement.

Second step if there any motive: usagi did it for profit.
Third step if there are any victims: there are.
Fourth step if there any cover up: usagi tried to wipe all of his statements.

You see - I am right and you're wrong. Get lost.
vampire

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 02:51:31 PM

So does you.

Huh?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 03:55:40 PM

So, explain to me, what is 'going on'?
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 04:03:03 PM

So, explain to me, what is 'going on'?

IRL someone would have slapped you in the face long time ago.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 04:35:24 PM

The many threads on this board from which usagi has deleted 1000+ posts are the evidence.

You are admitting there is evidence in the lack of evidence. This persistent refusal will not change the facts. Usagi has already explained how he calculated the NAVs. Usagi even accepted a few suggestions that were made to improve his calculations. If he was falsifying the NAVs of his companies, there was enough time for any user to verify the data available. That did not happen. No scammer tag was issued. Usagi was not falsifying the NAV of his companies.

I know usagi falsified NAVs because I read the discussions between usagi and many other forum members. Did you?

You are certain that Usagi falsified numeric results because you read the discussion between two parties. In other words, you did not verified the evidence, you just read about the evidence. This demonstrate you are making an accusation based on mere allegations, without any substantial material to prove you are correct.

Because you are not even willing or able to interpret the contract between BMF and CPA and agree or disagree that it was violated.

I have already read that contract many times when this thread was started. Usagi has already explained that contract was made null. No shareholder came forward to settle a dispute. No violation happened. A scammer tag was not issued. Usagi was not defrauding his shareholders.

Which BTW was the point where I completely stopped taking you seriously. You can be proud of that, because not many people have achieved this.

You have no point. You pretend there is evidence when there is no evidence. You are delusional.

Yes, I am accusing usagi.

You see, this is called answering questions. An ability you and usagi seem to lack.

Your accusation is false.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 04:40:13 PM

Yes, false accusation.

There was no motive. There was no victim. There was no cover up.

You accusation is false.

You are delusional.
vampire

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 12:54:13 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2012, 01:52:42 PM by vampire

Yes, false accusation.

There was no motive. There was no victim. There was no cover up.

You accusation is false.

Really? Is that the best you can come up with? LOL!

You are delusional.

Am I? I am still trying to figure out your non-sense:

So does you.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 03:08:28 PM

I am still trying to figure out your non-sense:

So does you.

Sir;

I could not resist pointing out that literally the very post you made before contains the sort of mistake you are now criticizing Augstocroppo for. It's kind of funny that you would criticize someone for a simple and obvious spelling mistake, right after you had made one yourself...

Usagi, post your public information first. What's your name Olivier?
vampire

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 03:24:43 PM

Sir;

I could not resist pointing out that literally the very post you made before contains the sort of mistake you are now criticizing Augstocroppo for. It's kind of funny that you would criticize someone for a simple and obvious spelling mistake, right after you had made one yourself...

So are you saying your name isn't Olivier? It wasn't a spelling mistake, prove me wrong? Post your ID card.

You're a canadian. Right? A lot of Canadian are francophones. I spelled it correctly.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 05:34:28 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2012, 06:25:25 PM by EskimoBob

Sir;

So are you saying your name isn't Olivier? It wasn't a spelling mistake, prove me wrong? Post your ID card.

You're a canadian. Right? A lot of Canadian are francophones. I spelled it correctly.

Our confused princess Usagi is also known as Oliver Richman. At least he was publishing some books under that name and yes, he is from Canada.
He also used a name Appledog, usagi, tsukino and so on (posted that few pages back) and he managed to make a complete ass out of himself in other forums (some fighting shit, etc). He was doing the same he did here -  teaching everyone something he just learned. Here it was investing and how to run a insurance business. LOL!
As a result, he pissed away about 8000 BTC worth of investors money and now he blames bad weather, PITA and what not but not his stupid decisions he kept making over and over again.  
So, this shit is not new for our confused man_girl in pink tutu, who has pranced around the internet and telling lies to everyone who cares to listen.
BTW, he can play Go. Same time he can not make simple calculations and come up with correct price for a shares - lying about the share value or value of equity in portfolio is not something that can be taken lightly (or moderators do not understand it for some reason)
If anyone is still confused why this little shitbird is getting hard time from forum members, flip back few pages and read. He as lied countless times, accused people without any proof, deleted all his bullshit from this forum and so on and on.

Why is he not with a scammer tag? I have no idea.
Moderators, what else do you need to make a decision and protect new members from this lunatic?  

PS! Do not mind augustocroppo, he is a know troll. He is mad because his imaginary wife has put some horns on his head. Oops...

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: