Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92594 times)
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 05:04:14 PM

OK, here's what you told investors:

"To this end we have signed an insurance contract with CPA which indemnifies us against capital loss.

We have decided to publish this contract, to give a clearer picture of what is going on with BMF these days.

This contract means we will likely begin paying dividends again by next week."

You now say that the contract had no material effect - as it was always going to be accelerated.

If true, how did signing that contract indemnify against capital loss?  If the contract hadn't been accelerated then it would indemnigy - but if the agreement was always to accelerate then it didn't indemnify.

And how could a contract that had no material effect impact on whether BMF could pay dividends the next week?  The only change by the next week was BMF was 20 BTC poorer from paying the first 4 weeks premiums up front.

The clear message you gave investors was "Now we're nearly back to full NAV we've taken out insurance from CPA to stop it ever falling again - and so should be able to start paying dividends again shortly as our NAV can't fall any more".  You intentionally misled investors.

Noone would read what you told investors as "We've signed a test contract with CPA which will be accelerated and have no material effect on us."

Plus why 520 in premiums and 500 in cover if it was meant to have no material effect?  Why not 500 in premiums and 500 in cover?

And if the insurance contract was important enough (despite having no material effect) to announce, then why wasn't the acceleration/cancellation of it?

And if the insurance contarct had no material effect why did you (as you freshly claimed yesterday) make a personal payment to BMF of 100 BTC in respect of the contract?  (I'm not saying I believe you did for a moment obviously)

BMF's NAV wasn't down by 500 BTC when the contract was agreed.  So if acceleration occurred immediately after signing CPA wouldn't have owed 500 BTC back to BMF.  Were you THAT confident you'd make enough losses that acceleration would end up neutral (well, within 20 BTC of neutral)?  If not then acceleration would have left CPA with a hefty profit.  So was your deal with yourself that you'd accelerate as soon as you'd managed to make a 500 BTC loss?  What was the plan if you accidentally stumbled into profit (or stayed above a 500 loss) and CPA no longer had any obligations to accelerate?

Feel free to ignore my questions as usual and then later post, as you did earlier, that you always answer my questions.

Would also suggest you look back at the bumping of this thread just before christmas.  Notice how it had died until you bumped it.  Read my first post after you bumped - I made no accusations, suggested you dropped this topic and got on with closing down your company.  But nope - you insisted on dragging it on and changing your story from post to post.  I'd love the mods to undelete your posts just before GLBSE shut down and see how none of this new stuff was mentioned then and you in fact accepted that in theory CPA owed BMF 500 BTC now.  Your argument then for acceleration was along the lines of "well BMF would have to pay it back anyway so it seemed simpler just to accelerate both obligations".

Unfortunately your confidence that you can lie because the mods/admins won't undelete is probably entirely justified (or maybe you just have a bad memory and can't remember what you wrote then).

Looking forward to your next version of "the truth".
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 05:38:31 PM

If true, how did signing that contract indemnify against capital loss?  If the contract hadn't been accelerated then it would indemnigy - but if the agreement was always to accelerate then it didn't indemnify.

Again, reading comprehension issues -- it would not indemnify if we didn't accelerate it, because the value of the policy was limited to around the total amount CPA would receive plus 20 bitcoins. You need to think, and read the contract -- the contract doesn't seem to make sense as it stands -- why would anyone sign such a policy, which amounts to an interest free loan to BMF? There was never any need or reason to do that, and it was announced in a shareholder letter what we were doing. You don't seem to get this was for the good of both companies. I think that's your problem -- your cognitive dissonance is preventing you from seeing that CPA used this contract as a model for others, and that was all this was ever supposed to be. Why is it that none of the people we actually did business with complained about this? If I had not done this contract, put it out, then it would have had no review process. Notice what everyone is saying about the contract -- it misled investors. Not that there was anything improper about the contract itself. But this leads back to misleading investors or not -- ALL the information regarding this was published, ALL the info that investors needed to make a decision was published, announced in shareholder letters, discussed in threads and so on. You fail to see that: NO INVESTORS WERE MISLED.

And how could a contract that had no material effect impact on whether BMF could pay dividends the next week? The only change by the next week was BMF was 20 BTC poorer from paying the first 4 weeks premiums up front.

I'm not denying I said that, but could you please provide links? I'd like to see the context. More likely than not I was referring to the motion which covered the insurance, the 100 btc gift I gave to BMF investors, the right to invest 10% into non-mining securities and so on. You're likely confusing the motion which was passed by shareholders with the contract itself. So what you're saying about BMF being 20 BTC poorer is crapola.

The clear message you gave investors was "Now we're nearly back to full NAV...

You seem to be confused; mining crashed and we ended up losing 50% of our value. Are you quoting me? It seems out of place; provide a link or more context please. I am lax to think you're misquoting me here but you don't seem to be providing any references.

...we've taken out insurance from CPA to stop it ever falling again - and so should be able to start paying dividends again shortly as our NAV can't fall any more".  You intentionally misled investors.

Really? I used a single dash? I think you're misquoting me, no? Putting words in my mouth again?

Noone would read what you told investors as "We've signed a test contract with CPA which will be accelerated and have no material effect on us."

Did you read the contract? I think you're going to need to provide references for the quotes in your last post -- you appear to be intentionally trying to deceive people into believing I said or meant something I didn't.

Plus why 520 in premiums and 500 in cover if it was meant to have no material effect?  Why not 500 in premiums and 500 in cover?

Dunno, no meaning. I didn't end up taking any kind of premium. If you want, I'll move 20 BTC from BMF to CPA. I don't really care, it's of no meaning to me. CPA profited immensely from the advertising. Since you keep insisting that BMF investors were 'completely screwed over' (notice the single quotes; that's how you paraphrase someone to avoid making it look like you're a troll and a liar) -- I doubt that's what you want.

I asked you what you did want -- what remedy you were looking for, and you ignored me. I'll ask you again. What precise remedy are you looking for in this situation? You don't seem to get I didn't scam anyone, and I didn't rip off anyone either. If you can't come up with a remedy and you don't believe I deserve a scammer tag for the accusations in the subject, I politely ask you to go away -- you're trolling and hijacking a thread.

Feel free to ignore my questions as usual and then later post, as you did earlier, that you always answer my questions.

A large number of your questions are immaterial; you misquote me, or misrepresent me, and then make a ludictous statement like 'Thanks for admitting you misled investors'. I will ignore such rubbish just like everyone else.

Unfortunately your confidence that you can lie because the mods/admins won't undelete is probably entirely justified (or maybe you just have a bad memory and can't remember what you wrote then).

Looking forward to your next version of "the truth".

you operate from a position of ludicrous misinformation and lack of information.. I have already explained 2 or 3 times now why I deleted posts.

I am beginning to think you are not a good representative of the people who believe I am a scammer. Let me be honest with you -- you suck at arguing. Look, you've said what you had to say. Augustocroppo and BCB looked into this and dropped it realizing there was no evidence. Even puppet and guruvan admitted flat out they had no real evidence against me (again -- want links?)

The admission by two of the most vocal trolls against me is extremely telling. If they didn't have any evidence, it was not least of all because NO ONE had posted any. Therefore they also did not have any. Please Deprived. Go away. There are many people on the scam accusations forum who deserve your time and dogged fight for justice, but not me. You got it wrong here. Here's a list of people you should worry about, taken from the scam accusation forum directory:

SCAMMER: matthewh3. Violating agreement by HorseRider
Now there's an interesting case. Go spend your time doing something useful there.

Gigamining math by conspirosphere.tk
The mining bond crap is only just beginning. You have no idea whats going to come out of this. Remember back when a group of mining bond issuers flooded the market with shares just before ASICs were announced? Yep, you got it. Better get some popcorn for this one. I'd watch it more closely, you won't regret it.

BITCOIN MAGAZINES ORDERED NOV. 11th 2012 NOT RECEIVED by smoothie
Vladamir and matthew are probably going to go down as some of the biggest scammers on the forum ever. Did you know that Matthew owes NYAN investors over $10,000? No shit. Spend your energy on that and I swear on my life I will give it all to the NYAN investors and take nothing for myself.

TORWallet - Scammer by Tweaked
This is an issue of vital importance to the community.

Scammer tag: PatrickHarnett by MPOE-PR
While I think MPOE-PR probably needs anti-depressant medication, the Patrick Harnett story is of someone who really did intentionally mislead investors -- he actually really did scam people with KRAKEN. Look it up -- what you are saying I did is nothing compared to this. What I did, people get their money back and the company makes money. What he did, is a straight up scam. Go bother him not me.

Scammed for >$500 by Chandler Weyman "Takliano" Corbin from Boone, NC by c0dex
Now THAT'S a scammer accusation thread if I ever saw one

Ian Bakewell by usagi
You want to see someone who defrauded his investors? Hot shit, this guy never fails to dissapoint. From misrepresenting the value of his company in letters to shareholders, to backing out of an insurance contract in a hostile manner and attempting to pocket the money, to being involved in an unissued-share voting scandal which is causing his investors to flee in droves.. Go here for some real fun.

.................And on and on and on.

So why the f*** are you bothering me? You know:

a) you are not an invetsor nor did you lose a red cent on this
b) The contract was good for both CPA investors and BMF investors
c) No one was ripped off or deceived (no damages, no victims)
d) The contracts were clearly closed down as advertised in the contracts
e) everything was made very, very public.. shareholder letters... forum discussions.. publishing the contract on our webpage, etc. (no one was misled)
f) I spent a lot of time changing how my companies operated due to complaints from non-investors like you, which I didn't even have to do, not even have to give you the time of day, at my own expense.

Do you see? Seriously, what the f*** is your problem? Put a number on it or go away; can you show how many bitcoins BMF or CPA actually LOST because of this? No? Then why don't you just stop?
Deprived

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 06:47:20 PM

And how could a contract that had no material effect impact on whether BMF could pay dividends the next week? The only change by the next week was BMF was 20 BTC poorer from paying the first 4 weeks premiums up front.

I'm not denying I said that, but could you please provide links? I'd like to see the context. More likely than not I was referring to the motion which covered the insurance, the 100 btc gift I gave to BMF investors, the right to invest 10% into non-mining securities and so on. You're likely confusing the motion which was passed by shareholders with the contract itself. So what you're saying about BMF being 20 BTC poorer is crapola.

How the fuck can we see the context when you DELETED THE CONTEXT?

Your memory is shot to hell.

You also say mining had crashed 50%.  Here's the order in which things happened:

There was a big slump in mining, BMF's NAV plummetted (down to about 60-65%).
You announced that recovery was going well.
You stated NAV was back to about .875.
You made the quoted post.

FOr about the 10th time.  There WAS NO MOTION PASSED BY SHAREHOLDERS ABOUT THE CONTRACT.  Do you get that yet?  It was never voted on.  It was never mentioned in the thread until the post I quoted.  Here's the entire post:

NAV update:

Through precision trading we have raised the nav from 0.65 at the time of the motion to 0.866 today!

This puts us within a month away from recovery. If I can pull a few more good deals like this we could be paying divs again by the end of the month.

I just want you to know I am doing my best to get this done. Let's all hope for the best, thanks.

We have continued to make best efforts towards repairing our NAV and resuming dividends.

To this end we have signed an insurance contract with CPA which indemnifies us against capital loss.

We have decided to publish this contract, to give a clearer picture of what is going on with BMF these days.

This contract means we will likely begin paying dividends again by next week.

This is good news! Ok, don't celebrate yet, let's get through the week first Smiley

Thank you for your support, shareholders.

The motion referred to in the embedded post from you was one to resume dividends once NAV got back to 1.0 (they'd previously been suspended for the rest of the year after your NAV plummetted).

Now what did I misunderstand?

You tell shareholders "To this end we have signed an insurance contract with CPA which indemnifies us against capital loss"
And in your previous post today you say "Again, reading comprehension issues -- it would not indemnify if we didn't accelerate it, because the value of the policy was limited to around the total amount CPA would receive plus 20 bitcoins."

That's not just misleading it's an outright lie.  You claim there that the contract wouldn't indemnify if not accelerated and we know it didn't when it WAS accelerated - but tell shareholders the opposite.

You start the sentence with "To this end", which can only refer to "repairing our NAV and resuming dividends".  How can a contract whcich (you claim) had no material effect achieve either of those ends?  Let alone within a week.  Again - misleading.

"1. BMF will send 5 bitcoins per calendar week for 110 weeks to CPA at
   [1EGXZ8kPwEeomiepZwwZayZYdH5nQTkc1f] ("CPA Marked Deposit Address")."

119 * 5 = 550.  That's the money sent FROM BMF TO CPA.  Where does your plus 20 bitcoins come from?  Mine refers to the 20 BTC BMF paid to CPA at the start (the only payment ever made in either direction in the manner defined in the contract - though it looks like BMF made a few more 5 BTC payments but left off the identifier in the last 2 digits).

Anyway, I'm done with this topic I think unless mods ask for explanation from me.  Just one last point - you've now said in a ocuple of psots that I've said you don't deserve a scammer tag.  That's not true.  I've said recently that on SOME of the accusations against you, you don't - which isn't quite the same thing.

Will do a 2nd reply responding to other stuff (unrelated to insurance) in your last post.
Deprived

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 07:07:32 PM

The admission by two of the most vocal trolls against me is extremely telling. If they didn't have any evidence, it was not least of all because NO ONE had posted any. Therefore they also did not have any. Please Deprived. Go away. There are many people on the scam accusations forum who deserve your time and dogged fight for justice, but not me. You got it wrong here. Here's a list of people you should worry about, taken from the scam accusation forum directory:

SCAMMER: matthewh3. Violating agreement by HorseRider
Now there's an interesting case. Go spend your time doing something useful there.

Gigamining math by conspirosphere.tk
The mining bond crap is only just beginning. You have no idea whats going to come out of this. Remember back when a group of mining bond issuers flooded the market with shares just before ASICs were announced? Yep, you got it. Better get some popcorn for this one. I'd watch it more closely, you won't regret it.

BITCOIN MAGAZINES ORDERED NOV. 11th 2012 NOT RECEIVED by smoothie
Vladamir and matthew are probably going to go down as some of the biggest scammers on the forum ever. Did you know that Matthew owes NYAN investors over $10,000? No shit. Spend your energy on that and I swear on my life I will give it all to the NYAN investors and take nothing for myself.

TORWallet - Scammer by Tweaked
This is an issue of vital importance to the community.

Scammer tag: PatrickHarnett by MPOE-PR
While I think MPOE-PR probably needs anti-depressant medication, the Patrick Harnett story is of someone who really did intentionally mislead investors -- he actually really did scam people with KRAKEN. Look it up -- what you are saying I did is nothing compared to this. What I did, people get their money back and the company makes money. What he did, is a straight up scam. Go bother him not me.

Scammed for >$500 by Chandler Weyman "Takliano" Corbin from Boone, NC by c0dex
Now THAT'S a scammer accusation thread if I ever saw one

Ian Bakewell by usagi
You want to see someone who defrauded his investors? Hot shit, this guy never fails to dissapoint. From misrepresenting the value of his company in letters to shareholders, to backing out of an insurance contract in a hostile manner and attempting to pocket the money, to being involved in an unissued-share voting scandal which is causing his investors to flee in droves.. Go here for some real fun.

Gonna comment on these briefly (the ones I know about).  This is all done from memory so may not be totally accurate.

matthewh3 - not as interesting as you think.  matthew made a dumb offer to buy back shares (on behalf of his company) for more than they were worth.  He then realised buying them back at all was a bad idea.  The buyer (who has a staff tag) decided to try to bully matthew into paying - but also agreed to take a much lower price than had been originally agreed.  matthew agrees in principle to buy back - but not until his company's ASICs arrive.   On the one hand matthew IS breaking a contract - but is it scamming?  IF he honoured that agreement he'd be potentially harming ALL his investors with whom he already had a pre-existing contract.  The first contract (with investors) should take priority over the second - he never had authority to offer on the company's behalf to buy back shares at above value.  matthew should personally reimubrse buyer for any dmeonstrable losses buyer suffered as a result of contract being broken.

Gigamining math - already know about this one.  If you recall (in the original gigamining scam thread) you flip-fopped your position because of a post I made.  I don't believe the math issue deserves a scammer tag.  I increasingly believe the fact he's making no provision for smaller investors to get anything back without paying more in apostille fees than their assets are worth DOES deserve a scammer tag.  If he needed information it was his responsibility to ask for it before the contract was entered into.  If he now finds he can't legally honour the contract without such information then the contract should be anulled - and original investment less dividends paid returned.

Bitcoin Magazines : Never fails to entertain.  Yes I knew matthew ower nyan funds - you actually had the bet listed in your assets for a while Smiley

TORwallet : thought this was just a routine case of someone sending money to a person with no history, no public identity etc.  Will look again.

PatrickHarnett : Had a long argument with Joel Katz in this thread.  He had some ludicrous theory that everyone should have known PH was investing with pirate so it was as much investors fault as PH's.  I thought kraken investors got back about half of what they invested
(which doesn't alter that it appears to have been a scam from the start).

Ian Bakewell : Know all about this one.  And it's going to get worse.  Was just posting in his company thread before I visited here.  He hasn't quite (in my view) crossed the line to scammer yet - but I'd be betting he does.  He now appears to believe the 30% growth shares are his personal property lol.  Like yourself, I supported him early on - think we both made an error of judgment on that one.

This'll be my last post in this thread unless a moderator asks for information, I'm referred to in the thread or it's to post some new allegation against you about something new which occurs (i.e. NOT about things you've done in the past).

EDIT: I see Augusto has popped up to post before me.  Not even going to bother unignoring him to see what the retard has to say.  He's the ONLY person I've ever put on ignore here - you read his posts and end up knowing less when you finish than you knew before you started.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 08:47:32 PM

^

You also  do not "win" an argument ad nauseum, which is exactly what you are doing. Usagi have already explained to you why you are wrong and why he did not made what you think he made. You are deliberately denying his explanations and insisting on misinterpret him. At this point, with no evidence and no victims, your arguments do not hold any water.

EDIT: I see Augusto has popped up to post before me.  Not even going to bother unignoring him to see what the retard has to say.  He's the ONLY person I've ever put on ignore here - you read his posts and end up knowing less when you finish than you knew before you started.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 04:45:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133823.msg1424892#msg1424892
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:38:24 AM

Usagi claimed in one of their deleted threads that CPA was on the verge of collapse which then caused the price to tank. If that isnt manipulating the share price then what is ?

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:41:05 AM

Usagi claimed in one of their deleted threads that CPA was on the verge of collapse which then caused the price to tank. If that isnt manipulating the share price then what is ?

Do you recall the date?  Thanks.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:44:49 AM

CPA's share price declined in proportion to our mining holdings. This is pretty clear; BMF went from 1 to .5 and CPA went from 0.1 to 0.04 or so. We lost nothing on pirate insurance: YARR basically covered our pirate insurance. I personally lost money on this because I backed YARR with my personal money. But CPA didn't lose money on YARR. The real loss in CPA came because of Patrick Harnett, Imsaguy, and Hashking. That's why we declined more than our mining holdings. Not because I was trying to crash the share price (which I was certainly not doing).
Deprived

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:50:25 AM

Actually it was far worse than that (was looking in this thread for some posts about a different issue I'm PMing BCB about).

Usagi basically said 'If another of CPA's debtors defaults then CPA will have nothing left'

Then a few days later usagi actually boasted about how some investors had sold CPA shares very cheaply and he'd bought them - and made some derogatory remark about people panicking for no reason and that things weren't as bad as they might look: totally ignoring that they'd only panicked becase HE said there was good reason to.  I never raised this as a scam issue - had just treated is as one of the emo sessions usagi has every few days.

Somewhere someone DID quote that (the boasting part at least - not sure on the other) - problem is working out in which of the umpteen usagi thread with deleted titles it is.  If anyone can work out which thread used to be CPA one then the posts should be in there.

Back to looking for the quote I was trying to find.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 12:38:36 PM

Actually it was far worse than that (was looking in this thread for some posts about a different issue I'm PMing BCB about).

Usagi basically said 'If another of CPA's debtors defaults then CPA will have nothing left'

Then a few days later usagi actually boasted about how some investors had sold CPA shares very cheaply and he'd bought them - and made some derogatory remark about people panicking for no reason and that things weren't as bad as they might look: totally ignoring that they'd only panicked becase HE said there was good reason to.  I never raised this as a scam issue - had just treated is as one of the emo sessions usagi has every few days.

Somewhere someone DID quote that (the boasting part at least - not sure on the other) - problem is working out in which of the umpteen usagi thread with deleted titles it is.  If anyone can work out which thread used to be CPA one then the posts should be in there.

Back to looking for the quote I was trying to find.

If any company director publically said such a thing then bought the shares knowing the opposite was true they would be in jail for insider trading at a minimum.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 12:44:40 PM

If any company director publically said such a thing then bought the shares knowing the opposite was true they would be in jail for insider trading at a minimum.

See how this happens? We returned, briefly, to the issue of "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."

Once again, it was dealt with, and suddenly the claim morphs into something else.

I am guilty of 20 or 30 different things according to you guys. Where's the evidence? Make a new scam thread if you want to talk about share price manipulation. This is impossible to respond to. Accusation after accusation, morphs from day to day, week to week. Get your story straight and post it clearly so it can be dealt with on it's own. Don't pile claims on every thread. This is for "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors." thank you.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:02:20 PM

I am guilty of 20 or 30 different things according to you guys. Where's the evidence? Make a new scam thread if you want to talk about share price manipulation. This is impossible to respond to. Accusation after accusation, morphs from day to day, week to week. Get your story straight and post it clearly so it can be dealt with on it's own. Don't pile claims on every thread. This is for "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors." thank you.

So, if one wants to talk about share price manipulation, one should not post in the thread entitled "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?

Gotcha.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:14:49 PM

So, if one wants to talk about share price manipulation, one should not post in the thread entitled "Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and  misleading investors."?

Gotcha.

I mean the separate charge of trying to crash my stock so I can buy it back. I mean WTF. Just a few hours ago it was being proposed that I was overvaluing securities. The picture that is being painted here is not very clear. I would appreciate it if the accusation was made in a form which could be verified and responded to that's all. Think before you take potshots thanks.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 03:35:17 PM

Usgai you fucked up.

I'm sure there will be no end to your excuses but there remains little doubt that:

You manipulated your asset prices

You made material misstatements About your assets.

You lies about assets held

You tried to cover personal losses with company assets

And you deleted material information about your businesses both on bitcointalk.org and on your word press website - by your own admission.

GOODBYE.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 03:46:59 PM

Usgai you fucked up.

I'm sure there will be no end to your excuses but there remains little doubt that:

You manipulated your asset prices

You made material misstatements About your assets.

You lies about assets held

You tried to cover personal losses with company assets

And you deleted material information about your businesses both on bitcointalk.org and on your word press website - by your own admission.

GOODBYE.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133819.msg1426332#msg1426332

You continue to misrepresent what I said and ignore the explanation. Example: You said I made material misstatements about my assets. You've got to be joking. You'd better post that evidence you say you have because right now you look like another troll. Evidence, please. Post it in this thread or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133823.0

Also, tried to cover personal losses with company assets? What the fuck? I donated personal money and shares to my investors. I took all the losses on YARR personally. You're batshit insane to make those claims and not have any evidence.  I used to think you were fair, well then let's see what evidence you've collected. Let's see it! Deprived has had 4-5 months now to come up with the evidence! And nothing.
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 04:03:48 PM

This, perhaps? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85444.msg1175547#msg1175547
I actually have an archived copy of the full comment by usagi that quote is from, if anyone's interested. Edit: Someone else has quoted the whole thing here (Also, notice how usagi's renamed the thread to have the very informative and easy to locate title of "post".)

Not sure where you might find that though, sorry.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 04:15:20 PM

Damning indeed. 

Where are your supporters usgai and the anonymous investors who you quote as singing your praises?
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 04:20:00 PM

Damned indeed, I'm out of popcorn and the stores are closed.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 04:24:18 PM

NYAN CONTRACTS AND SHAREHOLDER LETTERS starting here

Usgai

9 posts - really?  Way to continue your Obfuscation.

You are still not answering the questions.

You asked for the contract and any other info you claim I "admitted I deleted material information". In spite of me posting the link to the information three times to you:

Usgai
Unless you provide facts such as
Contracts
Lawyer info
Etc I will continue to call you a liar and I will request a scammer tag.

When I provide the information, you say "Way to continue your Obfuscation".

You are a joke, you know that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: