Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:34:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92594 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 09:41:56 AM

Comment: 11:31AM is before vampire's accusation at Quote from: usagi on September 27, 2012, 04:24:25 PM.

My quote is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113708.msg1228703#msg1228703 at 11:24AM EST not 4:24PM PST... Actually that would be 4:24PM GMT.

This is confusing even to me. Looks like I made a mistake because of the timezones. However, accusing me of doing it intentionally is pretty dumb, no I did not change my forum settings to GMT just for this -- that's just obfuscating the issue, which is whether or not I misrepresented how I valued the assets. Stop blowing smoke. There is plenty of additional evidence that I did not intend to misrepresent the formula even on the page you quoted; but I will shortly be providing additional evidence (listed below). Here's the existing evidence that continues to refute what you have to say:

(#2). The formula was posted in the same message as the statement, marked with an asterisk. It was simply a typo. You should have known this and asked why I said average when the formula on the very next line clearly said max, instead of jumping to an illogical conclusion that I was trying to lie. You should have given me a fair opportunity to correct myself.
(#3). The comment was made in a thread unrelated to my companies which was not being used to advertise or promote my companies nor how I valued my companies.

Summary of the additional factual evidence I will provide:
-- Proof the formula was public on the webpage for four days prior to your complaint (thus justifying that it was a mistake) as advertised in 2012-38-NYAN-statement dated September 23rd, 2012
-- further to the above, that the webpage was not changed again until I added the formula, in plaintext, to make sure no one made any mistakes on how we valued the fund.
-- Investors were encouraged to send questions about anything they did not understand (Ex. bottom of 2012-37-NYAN-statement)
-- 2012-38-NYAN-statement dated September 23rd, 2012 which discusses the shift to using an automatic value and further encourages investors to contact me with any questions
-- Quotes from the Securities Forum which show we were discussing a good way to pull data off the GLBSE, and therefore that I was engaged with investors, listening to their concerns, and implementing them as any good fund manager would do.

Evidence that is apparent from existing data but which will be pointed out more clearly on the webpage:
-- The column in question is NOT the only value which was provided. There was the analysis value, as described in part above, as well.
-- letters to shareholders 2012-37-NYAN-statement dated September 16th in which how I value companies using analysis is discussed. This explanation was given because people were beginning to question how I valued my securities. Central to this issue is the so-called "Real Value" column. I hated pulling data off GLBSE and I made sure everyone knew that (see existing webpage which will be updated with the new info soon).

Quote from: usagi
In other words, before I posted that, I had already begun advertising the proper formula on the webage and spreadsheet.

In the other words you tried to edit the documents post factum.

No, and it is illogical that you jump to that conclusion without first allowing me my rightful time to prepare a defense. Both you and BCB, in doing that, have demonstrated once again your incredible bias against me. The facts, on the other hand, speak for themselves. You, in full knowledge that we had been valuing securities in that way for four straight days, seized upon the chance to do me in when I made a typo. Shame on you.

All investors were notified we made a change to how we value securities, all investors knew about the spreadsheet and could see for themselves. When confusion arose I immediately stepped in and clarified the formula on the spreadsheet. Yet for some reason you insist I was trying to deceive people. You are not being logical.

p.s.

And the final nail:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112443.msg1225553#msg1225553

Puppet accuses you of fabricating numbers at 11:35AM EST or 8:35AM PST

That's not a nail. Puppet later admitted he was wrong in that specific instance. If and when I find the post on the securities forum (we only have quotes that bled over from the EskimoBob thread ATM) I'll post it on the webpage too.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 02:53:28 PM

No, and it is illogical that you jump to that conclusion without first allowing me my rightful time to prepare a defense. Both you and BCB, in doing that, have demonstrated once again your incredible bias against me. The facts, on the other hand, speak for themselves. You, in full knowledge that we had been valuing securities in that way for four straight days, seized upon the chance to do me in when I made a typo. Shame on you.

What? Keep lying. No, I didnt have knowledge of anything.

The fact is: until you were told that your numbers are shit, there were no mentioning anywhere that you were using creative formulas. You edited the spreadsheets RIGHT after this.

That's not a nail. Puppet later admitted he was wrong in that specific instance. If and when I find the post on the securities forum (we only have quotes that bled over from the EskimoBob thread ATM) I'll post it on the webpage too.

Puppet said that he was wrong? Really? I really want to see where he said "I am wrong, your pricing calculations totally matches MTGOX and not off by 20%". You are a liar, I wouldn't believe you for a microsecond. Especially in that thread - HE DIDN'T.

Yes, I am biased against you. Because you're A LIAR, A CHEAT. I haven't seen any truth coming out of you, just a twisted reality. I became biased when you started the baseless accusations against EskimoBob...

Now you have tried to fabricate evidence or you're just dumb? And why your google set to PST, forums are set to GMT, and you're supposedly in China?

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 04:49:57 PM

Comment: 11:31AM is before vampire's accusation at Quote from: usagi on September 27, 2012, 04:24:25 PM.

My quote is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113708.msg1228703#msg1228703 at 11:24AM EST not 4:24PM PST... Actually that would be 4:24PM GMT.

This is confusing even to me. Looks like I made a mistake because of the timezones. However, accusing me of doing it intentionally is pretty dumb, no I did not change my forum settings to GMT just for this -- that's just obfuscating the issue, which is whether or not I misrepresented how I valued the assets. Stop blowing smoke. There is plenty of additional evidence that I did not intend to misrepresent the formula even on the page you quoted; but I will shortly be providing additional evidence (listed below). Here's the existing evidence that continues to refute what you have to say:

(#2). The formula was posted in the same message as the statement, marked with an asterisk. It was simply a typo. You should have known this and asked why I said average when the formula on the very next line clearly said max, instead of jumping to an illogical conclusion that I was trying to lie. You should have given me a fair opportunity to correct myself.
(#3). The comment was made in a thread unrelated to my companies which was not being used to advertise or promote my companies nor how I valued my companies.

Summary of the additional factual evidence I will provide:
-- Proof the formula was public on the webpage for four days prior to your complaint (thus justifying that it was a mistake) as advertised in 2012-38-NYAN-statement dated September 23rd, 2012
-- further to the above, that the webpage was not changed again until I added the formula, in plaintext, to make sure no one made any mistakes on how we valued the fund.
-- Investors were encouraged to send questions about anything they did not understand (Ex. bottom of 2012-37-NYAN-statement)
-- 2012-38-NYAN-statement dated September 23rd, 2012 which discusses the shift to using an automatic value and further encourages investors to contact me with any questions
-- Quotes from the Securities Forum which show we were discussing a good way to pull data off the GLBSE, and therefore that I was engaged with investors, listening to their concerns, and implementing them as any good fund manager would do.

Evidence that is apparent from existing data but which will be pointed out more clearly on the webpage:
-- The column in question is NOT the only value which was provided. There was the analysis value, as described in part above, as well.
-- letters to shareholders 2012-37-NYAN-statement dated September 16th in which how I value companies using analysis is discussed. This explanation was given because people were beginning to question how I valued my securities. Central to this issue is the so-called "Real Value" column. I hated pulling data off GLBSE and I made sure everyone knew that (see existing webpage which will be updated with the new info soon).

In other words, before I posted that, I had already begun advertising the proper formula on the webage and spreadsheet.

In the other words you tried to edit the documents post factum.

All investors were notified we made a change to how we value securities, all investors knew about the spreadsheet and could see for themselves. When confusion arose I immediately stepped in and clarified the formula on the spreadsheet. Yet for some reason you insist I was trying to deceive people. You are not being logical.

p.s.

And the final nail:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112443.msg1225553#msg1225553

Puppet accuses you of fabricating numbers at 11:35AM EST or 8:35AM PST

Too much BS usgai. Please just post facts to refute. Unfortunately no one believes you. Fortunately for you facts can't lie.

Puppet. Please confirm this last point that you were wrong

Thank you
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 04:57:50 PM

The fact is: until you were told that your numbers are shit, there were no mentioning anywhere that you were using creative formulas. You edited the spreadsheets RIGHT after this.

No, I have provided factual, material evidence that I had a) announced the new valuation in a shareholder letter four days before your complaint, b) published the new formula on the webpage four days before your complaint, and c) did not change the formula when I added the plaintext copy of the formula to the BMF webpage in order to avoid any possible future misunderstanding.

Additionally it is blatantly obvious you are just looking for an excuse to blame me, as I published the actual formula cut-and-paste from the spreadsheet right beside my explanation of the formula. If you are really so blind and desperate that this is the only way you can accuse me of scamming, then your grasping of straws has become obvious and it is clear you have no real evidence against me. BCB's jumping to conclusions and accusing me of stealing company funds and of editing the document "to cover up etc." without posting any evidence whatsoever and not allowing me time to respond to the claims, just underscores how ridiculous you have become.

Yes, I am biased against you.

So you admit that you aren't considering fact and evidence in your evaluation of me? Thanks. I'll be sure to make a note of that.

Now you have tried to fabricate evidence or you're just dumb?

Third option.

And why your google set to PST, forums are set to GMT, and you're supposedly in China?

Let's play a game. You respond to the evidence I have provided and we'll move on to the next accusation. Eventually we will cover every accusation that BCB has made in his locked thread. If you are unable to do this then it's clear you have no response to the evidence I have provided, and you have no case. As it stands you seem incapable of dealing with what is actually being presented. Your self-admitted bias is causing you to lose this debate.
vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:04:38 PM

No, I have provided factual, material evidence that I had a) announced the new valuation in a shareholder letter four days before your complaint, b) published the new formula on the webpage four days before your complaint, and c) did not change the formula when I added the plaintext copy of the formula to the BMF webpage in order to avoid any possible future misunderstanding.

Additionally I will be combing through the securities forum later to try and locate the thread where we were discussing valuation and decided to pull data off the GLBSE.

Citation required. Since your screenshots prove COMPLETELY opposite.

So you admit that you aren't considering fact and evidence in your evaluation of me? Thanks. I'll be sure to make a note of that.

Against twisting my words. All my of complaints are based on FACTS. Your facts are a fantasy of a scammer. It's hard not to be biased against you, since you just LIE and LIE more.

Now you have tried to fabricate evidence or you're just dumb?

Third option.

3) You're dumb and you fabricated the evidence.

Noted: Thanks for agreeing with me. Now since usagi acknowledged that he's a scammer lets tag him
(And that's exactly how usagi twists the words and quotes. But since he thinks it's alright for him then it's fine by me to use the same tactics)

Let's play a game. You respond to the evidence I have provided and we'll move on to the next accusation. As it stands you seem incapable of dealing with what is actually being presented. It's not possible to answer all of your wild accusations at once; so you go and deal with what we're discussing, or not, up to you. But I've presented my case and so far you're self-admitted bias is causing you to lose this debate.

You have provided ZERO evidence.  You're incapable of providing anything but LIES. I already proved that your evidence is LIES.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:08:36 PM

You have provided ZERO evidence.  You're incapable of providing anything but LIES. I already proved that your evidence is LIES.

So you're saying that I did not publish the max formula in a footnote tied directly to the statement where I said "average"?

So you're saying that I did not publish in NYAN shareholder letter 38, dated September 23rd, four days before your complaint, that we were moving to a script-based formula?

So you're saying that I did not edit the spreadsheets to use the max formula (as posted in the footnote) on or before September 23rd, and not changed the formula at all since, even to this day?

Because right now it's looking like you're more than biased. Right now it's looking like you're wrong. Care to respond to the above?
vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:12:03 PM

So you're saying that I did not publish the max formula in a footnote tied directly to the statement where I said "average"?

Citation required.

If you're talking about MY quote, What you said, it isn't a scam. Meaning you were ALREADY accused of scam.

So you're saying that I did not publish in NYAN shareholder letter 38, dated September 23rd, four days before your complaint, that we were moving to a script-based formula?

Citation required.

Fours days prior of which compliant?

So you're saying that I did not edit the spreadsheets to use the max formula (as posted in the footnote) on or before September 23rd, and not changed the formula at all since, even to this day?

Because right now it's looking like you're more than biased. Right now it's looking like you're wrong. Care to respond to the above?

Citation required.

All citations must have an independent timestamp that can be verified.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:15:21 PM

Citation required.

You know I posted this on kongzi.ca/BCB because you said you saved those pages to your hard drive. Additionally, I announced kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1 in the "Response to BCB" locked thread. But for what it's worth, there's your citation. Take your time, it's new years. Relax man, have a beer. It's not so serious. We'll work through it, I'm not going anywhere. Trust me.
vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:17:49 PM

Citation required.

You know I posted this on kongzi.ca/BCB because you said you saved those pages to your hard drive. Additionally, I announced kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1 in the "Response to BCB" locked thread. But for what it's worth, there's your citation. Take your time, it's new years. Relax man, have a beer. It's not so serious. We'll work through it, I'm not going anywhere. Trust me.

You failed to provide the citations. Therefor you're a scammer in my book. I already proved that your webpage is a load of crap.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:22:15 PM

Citation required.

You failed to provide the citations. Therefor you're a scammer in my book. I already proved that your webpage is a load of crap.

Not only did you just quote me citing the webpage, but:

Let's see your webpage here, that I saved to my HD: http://kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1/

It appears you are unable (or more likely, unwilling) to respond to the evidence I have provided. When I get some time I will note on the webpage you and BCB are refusing to respond to the evidence I have provided, and therefore you have admitted, in principle, you cannot continue with that accusation against me.

Looks like one down, fifty six to go.
vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:23:17 PM

http://kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1/2012-38-statement.txt

This week we have made a major shift to using an automatic script to value our portfolios. They are no longer valued by hand but by script. This takes a huge load off of me having to manually check prices and will enable me to make more money trading and less on data entry Smiley

This is your proof that it's ok to use creative formulas?

Because that portion says that you're going to pull the data automatically, nowhere it says that it will use MAX. Again you're twisting your own words.

vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:25:33 PM

Citation required.

Not only did you just quote me citing the webpage, but:

Let's see your webpage here, that I saved to my HD: http://kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1/

It appears you are unable (or more likely, unwilling) to respond to the evidence I have provided. When I get some time I will note on the webpage you and BCB are refusing to respond to the evidence I have provided, and therefore you have admitted, in principle, you cannot continue with that accusation against me.

Is that your:

Wow. LIAR. We can't independently verify your webpage for creating editing. I already proved it that you modified the page with a lot of lies in it.

You need to provide these forum's quotes, not your own server's document that we cannot verify. Google docs's timestamp prove my point.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:33:37 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2013, 06:00:32 PM by usagi

Wow. LIAR. We can't independently verify your webpage for creating editing. I already proved it that you modified the page with a lot of lies in it.

Yes I can verify it, check the screenshots on the web page. Times and dates are included. Then again, you can't independently verify anything, can you? You can't even independently verify that I made the actual quote because I deleted my posts. I've already given permission for Theymos to undelete whatever he wants so your point is moot. Here's what I've posted on the webpage kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1

Status of Case #1:

I believe I have provided sufficient evidence to show that I did not misrepresent how I valued assets in this case.

Dec 30, 2012: BCB has been notified of this response in PM and on the forums in replies to his posts. I have not received a response from BCB nor has he changed his outlook on this case in his locked thread.

Jan 2, 2013: Vampire has essentially stated he is unwilling and/or unable to respond to the evidence presented on this webpage. As he is unwilling to continue his case against me, I propose the matter closed in my favor until such time as he becomes able to respond to the evidence I have provided. Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113708.msg1429160#msg1429160

Have a nice day vampire. I'm sorry you hate me, but you lost this round. I'll be moving on to the next accusation in due course.

Please, feel free to explain why you believe I misrepresented how I value assets by cutting and pasting the actual formula from the spreadsheet any time you want.

Edit:

This week we have made a major shift to using an automatic script to value our portfolios. They are no longer valued by hand but by script. This takes a huge load off of me having to manually check prices and will enable me to make more money trading and less on data entry Smiley

Because that portion says that you're going to pull the data automatically, nowhere it says that it will use MAX. Again you're twisting your own words.

It also doesn't say I was using average. It says nothing. You have to stay focused and remember the charge is that I misrepresented how I valued my assets. The charge we are dealing with is not that I misrepresented my assets, or that I did not disclose how I was valuing my assets.

The reason why the announcement is proof is that it shows I did not misrepresent how I valued my assets. The reason why posting the formula right beside the typo with a footnote is because it shows I did not misrepresent how I valued my assets. The reason why the screenshots showing the formula are proof is because it is clear that was the formula in use. At no time did I ever lead any investor to believe I was using an average formula rather than a max formula. If any investor thought that they would have been quickly corrected because I posted corrections not only to the forum, but directly on the spreadsheet, within hours. Additionally anyone following the discussion would have seen my responses to you correcting your misunderstanding.

Your claim is ridiculous.

And I must say, your continued insistence of this is becoming depraved. You're begging; grasping at straws; and it's obvious.

At no time did I misrepresent how I valued assets. Therefore, this case is closed; I've responded to it. The fact you continue just shows you're biased. I hope you understand that I will never, ever get a scammer tag for this. It's just not logical anymore.

We can move on to the next accusation now unless you can come up with some other evidence that I was misrepresenting how I valued the assets.
vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:40:12 PM

Yes I can verify it, check the screenshots on the web page. Times and dates are included. Then again, you can't independently verify anything, can you? You can't even independently verify that I made the actual quote because I deleted my posts. I've already given permission for Theymos to undelete whatever he wants so your point is moot. Here's what I've posted on the webpage kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1

Status of Case #1:

I believe I have provided sufficient evidence to show that I did not misrepresent how I valued assets in this case.

Dec 30, 2012: BCB has been notified of this response in PM and on the forums in replies to his posts. I have not received a response from BCB nor has he changed his outlook on this case in his locked thread.

Jan 2, 2013: Vampire has essentially stated he is unwilling and/or unable to respond to the evidence presented on this webpage. As he is unwilling to continue his case against me, I propose the matter closed in my favor until such time as he becomes able to respond to the evidence I have provided. Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113708.msg1429160#msg1429160

Have a nice day vampire. I'm sorry you hate me, but you lost this round. I'll be moving on to the next accusation in due course.

Please, feel free to explain why you believe I misrepresented how I value assets by cutting and pasting the actual formula from the spreadsheet any time you want.

Because you provided no evidence. Your webpages are just LIES. As proven here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113708.msg1428420#msg1428420

So mods, ban this scam bag from these forums.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:42:25 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2013, 06:20:21 PM by BCB

Status of Case #1:

Usgai,

You can't even get your current facts straight!  Today is January 1st, 2013.  

Where are you located??

EDIT: this was an inaccurate accusation as usgai is located in JST.

I rest my case.

vampire

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:42:56 PM

This is evidence that usagi lied to investors.

This financial statement, dated Sep 23, says that he will be automatically pulling data. There is no mentioning anywhere that the data will be massaged and distorted.

And when the prices are 20-50% different than on Mt. gox - that's distorted.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 05:48:09 PM

Usgai,

You can't even get your current facts straight!  Today is January 1st, 2013.   Where are you located??

I rest my case.

It's 2:44am in Japan now. All the NYAN and BMF spreadsheets were shown with last update times in JST. I've mentioned dozens of times I live in asia. You are merely demonstrating that you are operating from a position of lack of information. Your "I rest my case" is equivalent to "I do not have all the facts, but I state my opinion as fact in order to sound credible". You have become pathetic.

You have shown yourself to be clueless, biased, and a very poor arbiter. As you have agreed to become a central clearing house for complaints against me there is now a very good chance that as of this moment you have received, and posted, all of the factual evidence you have against me - especially as you have issued conclusions regarding me in your locked thread. Therefor I will use what gift you have given me, and move on to the next complaint you have posted evidence for in due course.

Thank you and have a nice day.

p.s. This is an example of what a wonderful service you have been to me:

This financial statement, dated Sep 23, says that he will be automatically pulling data. There is no mentioning anywhere that the data will be massaged and distorted.

And when the prices are 20-50% different than on Mt. gox - that's distorted.

Vampire is constantly spewing new and different accusations against me. The fact that he has not posted any evidence, and that you have not either is tantamount to admission that there is no evidence, and that there is no merit to the accusation. Therefore, why bother responding? Let vampire and you live in your own little world. But the moment you post evidence, I will respond to the claim. Note: Evidence has to exist for it to be posted.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:12:15 PM

For the Record usgai is locate in JST so all timestamps have to be calculated with this in mind.

I would also recommend using GMT when comparing times stamps in disputed documentation.

Usgai,

Thank you for that clarification.  See has easy it is to clarify things with facts.  Now if you can just supply facts to refute all of these other accusations you can make this all go away right now.

I look forward to a successful resolution, regardless how this turns out.

Thank you

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:17:11 PM

UPDATE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133823.msg1429240#msg1429240
usagi
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:43:06 PM

Thank you for that clarification.  See has easy it is to clarify things with facts.  Now if you can just supply facts to refute all of these other accusations you can make this all go away right now.

kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1

Can you, or can't you respond to the evidence I have provided to you since Dec. 30th (with updates yesterday)?

There are now more than a dozen accusations you've made against me in your locked thread, which seems to grow every day. So I'm just dealing with it one step at a time, see?

Let's also put a sunset clause on this if you don't mind. When I respond to one of your claims, and you refuse or are unable to explain your reasoning in light of the evidence I provide within seven days, the complaint should be resolved in my favor. What do you think, is that fair?

One of the ways you can demonstrate you are being fair (read: that you are worth responding to) is if you admit it is actually possible for me to be innocent. Especially before you have heard my response. If you can't do this then you have no value as an arbiter, which is what you propose yourself to be here.

After all, there's no point in us listening to you go on about how I misrepresented how I valued my assets, where your sole evidence is a quote that shows me cutting and pasting the actual formula from the spreadsheet. Can we move on to something a little more substantial now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: