Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest POS Coin?  (Read 555 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:47:16 PM

I'm currently new when I comes to staking coins. I've been try to know how to do the process, and so far I have little knowledge of how to stake a coin. Basically, I'm just looking for the highest rewarding POS coin available. (highest rate of POS) If there's any coin that meets this criteria, please let me know.  Smiley

Also, could give me a tutorial or guide on how to start staking coins? I'll appreciate all your help. Thank You

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

Also, could give me a tutorial or guide on how to start staking coins? I'll appreciate all your help. Thank You

Buy, buy, buy  Grin Seriously, why do you need a tutorial to stake coins? You can get some by buying, participating on the community, doing jobs for coins, etc. There is no special strategy.

The best current POS coin based on the ROI is BitcoinDark. It pays weekly dividends just by holding the coins. Take a look at the offical thread on the board.

Further, I can recommend NXT, NEM and Qora. But do your own research.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:16:11 PM

Buy, buy, buy  Grin Seriously, why do you need a tutorial to stake coins? You can get some by buying, participating on the community, doing jobs for coins, etc. There is no special strategy.

The best current POS coin based on the ROI is BitcoinDark. It pays weekly dividends just by holding the coins. Take a look at the offical thread on the board.

Thank You for the info. I just meant how to stake coins? What do I need to do to stake coins? Just need a hint.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:28:07 PM

Buy, buy, buy  Grin Seriously, why do you need a tutorial to stake coins? You can get some by buying, participating on the community, doing jobs for coins, etc. There is no special strategy.

why is bitcoindark better than dmd?

actually who knows which is the best POS coin? which is the most secure of all the pure POS coins?  black?

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:31:18 PM

Buy, buy, buy  Grin Seriously, why do you need a tutorial to stake coins? You can get some by buying, participating on the community, doing jobs for coins, etc. There is no special strategy.

why is bitcoindark better than dmd?

actually who knows which is the best POS coin? which is the most secure of all the pure POS coins?  black?

I was looking into DMD and it has a limited supply of 4.38 million coins. That's less than Bitcoin supply which I think it will make this coin to rise in price. Also, I've found that it has 50% annual interest rate. So far, this one looks promising. I'll take a better look into it later.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
KingJo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:51:12 PM

Creva coin is an electronic money developed by South Korea.
Now, It is can be used like cash in 60,000 affiliates In Korea. and generated ATM for crevacoin.
crevacoin is have public confidence because
It swaped with BTC, LTC and 1.8 millions visit creva homepage and minning by about 200 nations a day, and trade in C-CEX.COM lively!
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:10:24 PM

After a lot of researching, I've looked through different coins and found out that HyperStake has an annual interest of 750% (which is pretty cool). So far, I like the features that this coin provides and I think I'm going to start buying at least 5,000 HYP and stake them. If you have any other coin that you would like to recommend me, please let me know.  Cheesy

My opinion is that Proof of Stake is better than Proof of Work in the terms that you don't need to own an ASIC miner nor even need to use CPU/GPU power to get new coins. I also think that this makes it more energy efficient. Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:50:11 PM

After a lot of researching, I've looked through different coins and found out that HyperStake has an annual interest of 750% (which is pretty cool). So far, I like the features that this coin provides and I think I'm going to start buying at least 5,000 HYP and stake them. If you have any other coin that you would like to recommend me, please let me know.  Cheesy

My opinion is that Proof of Stake is better than Proof of Work in the terms that you don't need to own an ASIC miner nor even need to use CPU/GPU power to get new coins. I also think that this makes it more energy efficient. Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks  Wink
Both POS and POW have good things and bad things.

Lets say you have Hyperstake that has a 750% interest/year that would say if there is 1M coins in circulation the first year it would be 7.5M the next year and 56.2M after only 3 years!
So lets say that the marked value of each coins is is 1USD so the total marked value of the coin first year would be 1M (just to make it easy). Then you would need 6.5M USD in the coin just to keep the price at the same 1USD/coin. the next year you would need an extra  49,7M USD to keep the price at the same level!! this is insane much money before the price even begin to increase.

But yeah it is very energy efficient since you dont need big rigs  Wink

POW you need much money to start getting into the coin mining, and electricity cost sucks.

But it  creates alot of "jobs" for people. Like people who creates hardware - hugh farms and much more.

Personally I like POS best, but not with more then max 10% interest year.

( If I said something wrong correct me please  Grin )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: