Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:44:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year  (Read 81827 times)
ArcticCoin (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

this is just a clone shitcoin what does it offer the crypto world ?
    New devs just start working on project and have some interesting ideas, almost every coin after BTC end Ethereum was starting like @shitcoin@, nothing special on the start
prakashrj

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

I have setup a masternode with transaction ID "ebef28357f0e3fd349c98da34a7aa7b13f23e9ba6949c43b74bf31d432cd876d". It's been active on goldmine list for couple of days now.

https://arcticcoin.org/goldmine-list

How long does it take to get payout? This is my first masternode setup. Since I didn't receive payout, I suspect that I am missing something.

Any help will be appreciated. Is there any other community channel/forum where I can get help for masternodes?

dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

people, if i wish to run more than 1 masternode, what i need to do ? just add to goldmine txt ?
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

how long does it take to get payout?

bermudatrian

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

I have setup a masternode with transaction ID "ebef28357f0e3fd349c98da34a7aa7b13f23e9ba6949c43b74bf31d432cd876d". It's been active on goldmine list for couple of days now.

How long does it take to get payout? This is my first masternode setup. Since I didn't receive payout, I suspect that I am missing something.

Any help will be appreciated. Is there any other community channel/forum where I can get help for masternodes?

About 2-3 days. There is a discord channel that is much more active then this forum https://discordapp.com/channels/336432726309863426
prakashrj

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:08:07 AM

About 2-3 days. There is a discord channel that is much more active then this forum https://discordapp.com/channels/336432726309863426

Thank you. I have joined the discord channel for masternodes. Following is channel invite.

https://discordapp.com/invite/z46dG7X
IgorVeyn

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

Thank you. I have joined the discord channel for masternodes. Following is channel invite.

https://discordapp.com/invite/z46dG7X

Hi guys.
Tell me please how to disconnect the Masternode and withdraw funds from the wallet?
ArcticCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

Video tutorial, showing how to setup ARCTIC COIN masternode. ENG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=898&v=d2M1S45Jvv8
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:46:43 PM

Video tutorial, showing how to setup ARCTIC COIN masternode. ENG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=898&v=d2M1S45Jvv8

this great ,i will setup my masternode step by step ,hope  i will success
bermudatrian

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:33:10 AM

would be great if you guys dropped a line to YoBit to fix their wallet. More requests fastest response time(hopefully) 
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:41:52 AM

would be great if you guys dropped a line to YoBit to fix their wallet. More requests fastest response time(hopefully) 
Yobit is a funny exchange - they will fix things only when they decide to.More support requests may have zero impact on them. I have see this behaviour on many other coins in the past.  Angry
ryphe

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

Yobit is a funny exchange - they will fix things only when they decide to.More support requests may have zero impact on them. I have see this behaviour on many other coins in the past.  Angry

Yobit is terrible exchange, don't use it.
I had coin frozen for months in it, was forced to sell on Yobit to withdraw the amount in BTC.

I just setup a goldmine on my server following this great tutorial :
https://steemit.com/arcticcoin/@grandola/how-to-setup-coldwallet-masternodes-with-arcticcoin-mac-linux-version

Should receive some rewards in a few days Smiley
ArcticCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

In the crypto-currency market, more and more new coins appear every day, not to mention tokens, many of which hold neither value nor prospect.

A logical question follows from here: how can we find a worthwhile project among this mass of information? We would like to bring to your attention ArcticCoin (ARC), an ambitious and promising project that aims to solve practical and real problems in a person’s daily life!

So, what is so interesting about ArcticCoin?

- We have assembled a new team of developers to work on this coin. In just a short time, we were able to attract the intention of investors from all corners of the world. This was accomplished through:
    * Switching to a new mining algorithm (X11).
    * Providing the possibility for coin owners to earn passive income through the installation of masternodes, with more than 1600 nodes already installed.
    * Increasing the transaction speed of the network significantly.
    Improving the wallet software for ArcticCoin, including the development of a wallet app for Mac OSX.
    Working with partners all over the world to create a special coin support fund, launching a bonus program to store coin (with 43% annual return!) and attracting new interested partners. On top of that, we also provide special conditions for large investors and traders.

- What are the perspective and plans for our project?
    * We are looking for a practical opportunity to implement blockchain and cryptocurrency technology into people's daily lives to solve routine problems or make them much easier.

- In what directions do we work?
    * Every person wants to develop and improve his life to become better from yesterday. However, people don’t always have the motivation and discipline to do this. A person may dream of learning a language, taking care of his health by going for a morning job, losing weight or reading more books, however there is always more “BUT” in life. It’s too easy to find yourself off balance and not paying enough attention to important areas in your life. While you need to have drives and focus to get things done, taking this too far can lead to frustration and intense stress. We all heard about the “Wheel of Life”, which teaches us that a person can’t be happy and complete if he does not have fulfilment in all these areas in life. But how can we fix this situation? How to monitor the balance and progress of your life and constantly work on yourself having the ideal assistant and motivator in your phone?
A unique multitasking application based on the ArcticCoin platform will allow each person to restore balance in their life and constantly work on their "Wheel of Life" and development. Why not? It's always been your dream! Especially when you will be paid bonuses for achieving your goals, and you can spend them for purchasing different kinds of products. On the ArcticCoin platform, you can even compete with other participants, engage in battles, collaborate in supportive groups, be invite to events, attend different trainings, place bets. The platform will let you publicly announce your goals and allow others to follow your development, broadcast your victories and collect likes for successes. The platform will also serve as an exchange of digital currencies and game portal, while having a special offer for merchants. This and much more will be presented in our unique application based on the Arcticoin Platform.
- We are also constantly following the trends in the modern world and could not ignore the rapidly developing sector of electric vehicles. This leads to us combining two emerging trends: crypto-currencies and electric cars. Negotiations are being conducted with one of the fastest developing electric stations in Europe to accept payment by ArcticCoin. This is a direction we will pursue extensively in the near future.

*Another important problem that we are working on is the ability to send money from the country to the country as quickly, safely and with minimal commissions as possible. The territory of Russia is distinguished by a large number of people who work in other countries. Sending money to relatives and friends with minimal frictions is a challenging problem, especially for large sums. Imagine that you can do this in just a few clicks, completely anonymous and with minimal commissions?

*In the meantime, we are also working on a big project. Wouldn’t it be great if we could check where our food comes from? Which farm planted our tomato seeds? Who caught our Tuna? And what happened to our food while being processed and packaged? Well, you will able to use our Arctic Platform and look up all sorts of consumers products. Our team will work on sustainable partnerships for the implementation of a blockchain solution for product supply chain management. You will be able to monitor the movement of products and have a better understanding as to where our food comes from and how it ended up on your shopping bag.

What opportunities are open for our partners and investors? You can:

1) Buy our coins on the Livecoin and Cryptopia exchanges. By the start of next year, ArcticCoin will also be added to larger exchanges, producing gradual coin growth.

2) Setup a Masternode and receive daily passive income.

3) Take part in a special bonus program. Participants will be able to receive up to 43% annual for the storage of coins.

4) Does the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market attract you? Do you see a good opportunity to earn money through arbitraging, but you do not possess the necessary trading skills? No problem, you can preliminarily conclude an agreement with our traders, invest in a special fund and receive every month income from trading on the stock exchange crypto currency.

5) If you are a business owner or a developer and you have interesting proposals, please contact us. We are open for cooperation and search for new solutions.
ArcticCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

One more video about MN setup
https://youtu.be/yJ_jgXBA4iQ
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

I was reading about masternodes and I came across this coin. For me the first thing that matter is what's the vision of the coin and dev/community behind it. I must admit that you need not have to buy the coins and setup MN or stake it to understand the power behind this coin. Just hover to the Discord channel and you would see what it is all about.

I was in need of help and in no time people came forward to help me, cleared my doubts and also guided me with the required steps. I think in today's era, the type of coin and vision is important but the heart of this entire system is the dev/community. I am part of various other communities and I must say that this one is in my favorite list from now on.

Guys you rock. I am happy to be part of this project and such a wonderful community.

Definitely gonna stick around.

*Note; People looking for durable masternode and a strong community, look no further because "ARC" is the only one out there.

All the best "ARC" team.

Regards,
Loyal Follower Of "ARC"

bermudatrian

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:49 AM

I was in need of help and in no time people came forward to help me, cleared my doubts and also guided me with the required steps. I think in today's era, the type of coin and vision is important but the heart of this entire system is the dev/community. I am part of various other communities and I must say that this one is in my favorite list from now on.

this part made the biggest effect on me as well
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:38:37 AM

It just takes a while to stake. Almost every 4-7 days. On the next update, I hope dev's will provide a "micro stake" like 0.xxxxxxxx every 2 hours or something as this helps to act like a monitoring/ping tool to ensure that our goldminenodes are working.

Just my opinion, good reference for micro stakes will be the revamped CoinonatX.
erdna

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:29:05 PM

Hi,

what do you mean with: 3) Take part in a special bonus program. Participants will be able to receive up to 43% annual for the storage of coins.

Is this a masternode?

thanks!
ArcticCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

No, it's not a MN, it's special little bonus programm for partners and hodlers. I hope we create some video about this stuff, soon
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:31:32 PM

No, it's not a MN, it's special little bonus programm for partners and hodlers. I hope we create some video about this stuff, soon

Definitely looking forward to a detailed explanation around this. What's available as a document do not clearly explain what this is all about. A video perhaps a detailed document around this will definitely help. Do keep us posted on the progress.

So far I like this coin and the wonderful community behind it. Keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: