Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year  (Read 81807 times)
bermudatrian

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:48:40 AM

bonus program for partners and hodlers should be explained more clearly, transparency is very important for a bright future of the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:25:43 AM

how i setup more than 1 masternode ? i need more ip, each one for each masternode ?
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

how i setup more than 1 masternode ? i need more ip, each one for each masternode ?
Masternodes need separate IP addresses to run and you can get a very fat machine with lots of VMs for different IP addresses.
dellzxd

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:05:20 AM

Masternodes need separate IP addresses to run and you can get a very fat machine with lots of VMs for different IP addresses.

so if i want to have multiple masternode i need to have one ip for each one ?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

I am interested in setting up a node for the rewards program of this coin. Hopefully this gets updated soon.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

It just takes a while to stake. Almost every 4-7 days. On the next update, I hope dev's will provide a "micro stake" like 0.xxxxxxxx every 2 hours or something as this helps to act like a monitoring/ping tool to ensure that our goldminenodes are working.

Just my opinion, good reference for micro stakes will be the revamped CoinonatX.

Hi Dev, why do windows wallets setup as MN's go to "new start required" after it gets a stake?
I've been staking this for 3 weeks and got 2 stakes and everytime it get's a stake, it will go to "new start required" status?
bermudatrian

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

i believe devs are on vacation until 4th if i recall correctly from discord chat
dellzxd

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

can anyone help on setup multiple goldminenodes ? please
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

can anyone help on setup multiple goldminenodes ? please

You can't, unless you have multiple IPs.
Each MN needs to sit on port 7209, ie one MN per IP
n0mad82

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:30:07 AM

I got onboard today and set up my first masternode (first of any coin!). Was planning to use the nodeshare.in service as a backup in case it was too challenging but after a few hours it all worked out thankfully. There is a sweet tutorial on youtube by 'shiN9r' which covers setup on vps, while your coins can still remain in your desktop wallet. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get started  Cool
dimitri

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

you have detailed instruction on page 14 / but if you have specific problem just ask here on on discord

dellzxd

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:11:31 AM

i have multiple ips, so what i need to do ? i need to put on arctc.conf ? or just on goldminenode.conf ?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:58:40 PM

In the crypto-currency market, more and more new coins appear every day, not to mention tokens, many of which hold neither value nor prospect.

A logical question follows from here: how can we find a worthwhile project among this mass of information? We would like to bring to your attention ArcticCoin (ARC), an ambitious and promising project that aims to solve practical and real problems in a person’s daily life!

So, what is so interesting about ArcticCoin?

- We have assembled a new team of developers to work on this coin. In just a short time, we were able to attract the intention of investors from all corners of the world. This was accomplished through:
    * Switching to a new mining algorithm (X11).
    * Providing the possibility for coin owners to earn passive income through the installation of masternodes, with more than 1600 nodes already installed.
    * Increasing the transaction speed of the network significantly.
    Improving the wallet software for ArcticCoin, including the development of a wallet app for Mac OSX.
    Working with partners all over the world to create a special coin support fund, launching a bonus program to store coin (with 43% annual return!) and attracting new interested partners. On top of that, we also provide special conditions for large investors and traders.

- What are the perspective and plans for our project?
    * We are looking for a practical opportunity to implement blockchain and cryptocurrency technology into people's daily lives to solve routine problems or make them much easier.

- In what directions do we work?
    * Every person wants to develop and improve his life to become better from yesterday. However, people don’t always have the motivation and discipline to do this. A person may dream of learning a language, taking care of his health by going for a morning job, losing weight or reading more books, however there is always more “BUT” in life. It’s too easy to find yourself off balance and not paying enough attention to important areas in your life. While you need to have drives and focus to get things done, taking this too far can lead to frustration and intense stress. We all heard about the “Wheel of Life”, which teaches us that a person can’t be happy and complete if he does not have fulfilment in all these areas in life. But how can we fix this situation? How to monitor the balance and progress of your life and constantly work on yourself having the ideal assistant and motivator in your phone?
A unique multitasking application based on the ArcticCoin platform will allow each person to restore balance in their life and constantly work on their "Wheel of Life" and development. Why not? It's always been your dream! Especially when you will be paid bonuses for achieving your goals, and you can spend them for purchasing different kinds of products. On the ArcticCoin platform, you can even compete with other participants, engage in battles, collaborate in supportive groups, be invite to events, attend different trainings, place bets. The platform will let you publicly announce your goals and allow others to follow your development, broadcast your victories and collect likes for successes. The platform will also serve as an exchange of digital currencies and game portal, while having a special offer for merchants. This and much more will be presented in our unique application based on the Arcticoin Platform.
- We are also constantly following the trends in the modern world and could not ignore the rapidly developing sector of electric vehicles. This leads to us combining two emerging trends: crypto-currencies and electric cars. Negotiations are being conducted with one of the fastest developing electric stations in Europe to accept payment by ArcticCoin. This is a direction we will pursue extensively in the near future.

*Another important problem that we are working on is the ability to send money from the country to the country as quickly, safely and with minimal commissions as possible. The territory of Russia is distinguished by a large number of people who work in other countries. Sending money to relatives and friends with minimal frictions is a challenging problem, especially for large sums. Imagine that you can do this in just a few clicks, completely anonymous and with minimal commissions?

*In the meantime, we are also working on a big project. Wouldn’t it be great if we could check where our food comes from? Which farm planted our tomato seeds? Who caught our Tuna? And what happened to our food while being processed and packaged? Well, you will able to use our Arctic Platform and look up all sorts of consumers products. Our team will work on sustainable partnerships for the implementation of a blockchain solution for product supply chain management. You will be able to monitor the movement of products and have a better understanding as to where our food comes from and how it ended up on your shopping bag.

What opportunities are open for our partners and investors? You can:

1) Buy our coins on the Livecoin and Cryptopia exchanges. By the start of next year, ArcticCoin will also be added to larger exchanges, producing gradual coin growth.

2) Setup a Masternode and receive daily passive income.

3) Take part in a special bonus program. Participants will be able to receive up to 43% annual for the storage of coins.

4) Does the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market attract you? Do you see a good opportunity to earn money through arbitraging, but you do not possess the necessary trading skills? No problem, you can preliminarily conclude an agreement with our traders, invest in a special fund and receive every month income from trading on the stock exchange crypto currency.

5) If you are a business owner or a developer and you have interesting proposals, please contact us. We are open for cooperation and search for new solutions.

I had missed this post before, great summary. Thanks!

alichang

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

mining earnings are going down big time.. why?

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
bermudatrian

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 11:51:54 PM by bermudatrian

More and more miners/masternode owners->less rewards per person....Arcticcoin is picking up
Volume on the exchanges is also growing
dimitri

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

we'll see how it goes .. it dropped a bit .. but still doing ok

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

What you'll lose in mining rewards, you'll make up for in increased prices Smiley

lsb108

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

I need help!
I ran the ArcticCoin masternode over 10 days. I use VPS. But today did not receive a Coin Sad
dimitri

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:55:50 AM

rewards for mn are usually sent every 2 days ... what kind of issue do you have? did you get any payments in those 10 days?

n0mad82

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:58:34 AM

I need help!
I ran the ArcticCoin masternode over 10 days. I use VPS. But today did not receive a Coin Sad

Does your masternode status display "Enabled"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: