Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 35 BTC JOB! eCommerce Website Needed  (Read 1814 times)
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:30:06 PM

PMed you my skype ID
I would like to have a address labelled with your username first
After that i will show you our portfolio to ensure that we are right candidate for the Work.
And then further negotiation if you like our portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:55:11 PM

PMed you my skype ID
I would like to have a address labelled with your username first
After that i will show you our portfolio to ensure that we are right candidate for the Work.
And then further negotiation if you like our portfolio.

Seeing as your trust is awful, you should be using escrow as the OP is doing. Once the BTC is escrowed, you have your assurance, without being able to scam the OP.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:23:33 PM

Obviously OgNasty for escrow if this is legit. I can easily vouch for his escrow services  Cool I think we are also the 2 highest trust score people here!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:58:33 PM

Obviously OgNasty for escrow if this is legit. I can easily vouch for his escrow services  Cool I think we are also the 2 highest trust score people here!
Probably true, I'm very jealous.  :-/
@OP, if you need escrow services feel free to contact me (in the case that OgNasty is not responsive)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:20:10 PM

@OP, if you need escrow services feel free to contact me (in the case that OgNasty is not responsive)

I'd trust monbux also...just mentioned OgNasty since he posted earlier.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:55:15 PM

If the right developer comes along and wants to use escrow and I can find a trusted service then yes, looking at those profiles the amounts are significantly smaller than this, or the alternative is that I'm happy with is to break the job down into milestones you can develop it on your own server so I cannot access or steal the source code, and as you complete each milestone I will send payments as we go.

I'm looking for an experienced developer, there is not much time for this project so mistakes would delay the project that's why it needs to be done right the first time round. So experienced people only please.

The milestone idea is not bad.  But with being new you will need to put the BTC in a escrow. 

You could set a list of milestones with escrow and who accepts it to pay X amount at X milestone.
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:59:45 PM

About the eCommerce site - can you tell us anything about the way the site is built? Is it based on a WP site? Do the site owners want all the products added too, or are they going to do that? Do they have hosting, or do they need it?
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:10:21 AM

Looks like an escrow vouching competition. Cheesy

The funny thing is that, in this case, it does not matter which escrow trusts whom. What matter is, whom both the project owner and the developer trusts.

Exposing frauds since 2014
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 01:48:44 PM

Looks like an escrow vouching competition. Cheesy

The funny thing is that, in this case, it does not matter which escrow trusts whom. What matter is, whom both the project owner and the developer trusts.

And very little mention of dev skills, so not much for the project owner to go on.

TT
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:23:42 PM

I'm up for this! Knowledgeable in php, html, css, JS, sql (databases), wordpress, presta shop, opencart, photoshop and a bunch of other languages and scripts. PM if interested.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:53:00 PM

are jobs allowed in the forum which leads potentially to internet crime (phishing)??

Hello,

This is a job paying 35 BTC

I'm acting as an agent for my customer who requires an exact clone of an normal eCommerce website, the benefit of this job is the website already exists so it's easy to see what is needed, but it's quite an extensive ecommerce shop.

Short Brief:
A exact clone of an eCommerce website is needed, its a normal website no Bitcoin integration is needed. I don't mind if you use Open Source shop software to achieve it but I need it to look identical or as good (or better) than the current one.

The website needs to be identical and as user friendly as the existing one - i.e easy to search for products, and view them and order. All this must be manageable via the administrator panel so all the basic tasks such as adding products, editing them, adding pages, editing text, managing orders must be easy. Customer must get an email when ordered, these templates must be manageable via admin panel, etc. Basically I need a easily manageable eCommerce site.

Timeframe:
7 Days from acceptance

Payment:
Payment will be in BTC. I have the funds allocated and will move them to a wallet with a public label so you can see they exist. I will also release part payments as we reach milestones in the project.

Proceeding
Please contact me leaving your email address, skype, or any other way to contact you, and as to why you are the ideal candidate for this job, and any previous work you have done similar to this. There is a good chance of on going work after this project maintaining it too.

Please PM me and comment here when you have done so.

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:10:07 PM

Timeframe:
7 Days from acceptance
7 days? Thats almost impossible Shocked

“The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks”
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 01:18:55 AM

Timeframe:
7 Days from acceptance
7 days? Thats almost impossible Shocked

It's a (currently) $10,160 job. Do $10,160 worth of work within 7 days and you'd be able to finish it.

SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:42:01 AM

It's 4 days since OP posted, so I guess this isn't a real job.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:53:41 AM

It's 4 days since OP posted, so I guess this isn't a real job.

probably true, with such a lot of money involved at least we are hoping for more serious updates about current milestones, recent updates, etc. now its more like he offered a gold mine for us and then abandon it. no offense OP but if you give more time to taking care of your thread here im sure lots of great designers will take their chance to fulfill your needs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: