Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Website/business generating $2000-4000+ profit/month  (Read 3199 times)
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:22:59 AM

After some bids/talking around I'm trying to get $47,000.

I can also teach you how to generate your own assets for a bit more profit, but it would take further investment into computing power -- which is completely optional -- and scalable to fit almost any starting budget.

Remember, you are getting life time support here -- and a business-like-minded individual friend who does stuff like this for a living.  Cheesy

This would add an estimated $500-$1000+/monthly profit easy.
If you want 47K out of the website and it generates $500 min monthly then yearly you would be earning 6K
Thats 3.91-7.83 years just to get your money back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:17:05 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 04:20:50 AM by ProfessionalGoogler

After some bids/talking around I'm trying to get $47,000.

I can also teach you how to generate your own assets for a bit more profit, but it would take further investment into computing power -- which is completely optional -- and scalable to fit almost any starting budget.

Remember, you are getting life time support here -- and a business-like-minded individual friend who does stuff like this for a living.  Cheesy

This would add an estimated $500-$1000+/monthly profit easy.
If you want 47K out of the website and it generates $500 min monthly then yearly you would be earning 6K
Thats 3.91-7.83 years just to get your money back

$2000-4000/month is the main profit without extra investments after purchase.

$500-$1000/month is optional extra profit with extra investments.

0.78 years - 1.95 years payback but I predict more like 5-6 months -- even quicker than this if you advertise better.

Of course I also accept offers to adjust the math.  Wink
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:54:57 AM

I want to reach out and state that if the site earns what OP claims it does, his price is along the lines of what would be expected. His calculations I saw earlier in the thread are spot on. Again, this is all assuming he's being honest about the site's earnings.

OP, if you'd be willing, you can send me the URL/verifying data (to show earnings over the past 12-24mo (longer is better)). I'll treat it as if we have an NDA (i.e., all information you send me is confidential). I will then report back to the thread with my personal findings/evaluation (without giving away specifics).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:04:31 AM

I want to reach out and state that if the site earns what OP claims it does, his price is along the lines of what would be expected. His calculations I saw earlier in the thread are spot on. Again, this is all assuming he's being honest about the site's earnings.

OP, if you'd be willing, you can send me the URL/verifying data (to show earnings over the past 12-24mo (longer is better)). I'll treat it as if we have an NDA (i.e., all information you send me is confidential). I will then report back to the thread with my personal findings/evaluation (without giving away specifics).

Perhaps you could act as a escrow if you are trusted on this forum.

It would be the escrow job to collect the offer/payment in BTC and obtain everything including the domain name.

Then this information would be further verified and the escrow would then transfer everything to the buyer and BTC to the seller minus what ever the escrow charges.

I offer to pay all escrow fees.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:07:51 AM

It would be the escrow job to collect the offer/payment in BTC and obtain everything including the domain name.

Then this information would be further verified and the escrow would then transfer everything to the buyer and BTC to the seller minus what ever the escrow charges.

While I'm definitely reputable (and many would undoubtedly vouch for me), I'm really not feeling comfortable enough with handling escrows at this point. There's a failure point with regards to being an escrow that I just can't push myself to risk it with (i.e., "I sent you everything and now you're claiming you didn't get it," or false claims from one side against the other that I'd have to arbitrate through). It just seems like if something went wrong, I'd essentially be risking my reputation, which I'm not comfortable doing.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:10:01 AM

While I'm definitely reputable (and many would undoubtedly vouch for me), I'm really not feeling comfortable enough with handling escrows at this point. There's a failure point with regards to being an escrow that I just can't push myself to risk it with (i.e., "I sent you everything and now you're claiming you didn't get it," or false claims from one side against the other that I'd have to arbitrate through). It just seems like if something went wrong, I'd essentially be risking my reputation, which I'm not comfortable doing.

Nothing could go wrong if you obtain and verify assets from both sides.

Agreements from both sides would agree to certain terms for the verification process. -- Like a YES/NO check list.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:23:16 AM

Agreements from both sides would agree to certain terms for the verification process. -- Like a YES/NO check list.

Ahhh, got you. I think I could handle that then, if a buyer is interested.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:27:44 AM

Ahhh, got you. I think I could handle that then, if a buyer is interested.

I opened a thread below -- for escrow offers from trusted members of this forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145330.0
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:34:38 PM

If WoW is your mainstream profit maker, might I add that is in it's biggest decline at the moment. Lost %50 of its subscribers in the last 2 quarters.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:23:44 AM

If WoW is your mainstream profit maker, might I add that is in it's biggest decline at the moment. Lost %50 of its subscribers in the last 2 quarters.

WoW was just an example and no.

Also that has not effected the WoW market for profit for those who understand it best.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:29:26 AM

Also that has not effected the WoW market for profit for those who understand it best.

Not to mention there's only ~2.8m real players regardless. The rest are dual-boxers, bots and farmers. At least, that's the ratio back when there were 13.2m. The recent drops don't tell anything -- it could be 50% of the players that left, 50% of the bots, or a mixture of the two. For example, when FFXI started banning bots proactively, their subscriber base plummeted. But their real player base grew.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:01:26 AM

Not to mention there's only ~2.8m real players regardless. The rest are dual-boxers, bots and farmers. At least, that's the ratio back when there were 13.2m. The recent drops don't tell anything -- it could be 50% of the players that left, 50% of the bots, or a mixture of the two. For example, when FFXI started banning bots proactively, their subscriber base plummeted. But their real player base grew.

This sort of stuff just effects the bottors/farmers. The markets go through adjustments. (like real world economies)

Marketing plays a bigger role. (and staying adaptive is key)
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:04:57 AM

This sort of stuff just effects the bottors/farmers. The markets go through adjustments. (like real world economies)

I'm a huge game marketer myself, :p. I just meant that his data was worthless. It doesn't give anything of use and does nothing to show whether the game will weather over the years, or will grow as a result of change.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:13:47 AM

I'm a huge game marketer myself, :p. I just meant that his data was worthless. It doesn't give anything of use and does nothing to show whether the game will weather over the years, or will grow as a result of change.

Yup.  Tongue
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 10:54:19 AM

Well, I know 2 sellers closed their shops because of the decline and you guys forgot to count Asian players, who mainly play pay for hour. If you look at the ownedcore markets, the selling is declining too. Either way, WoW is not the money maker for Blizzard anymore thus it's markets will and is declining. Can't speak for the other games, but it looks like they are making good profits through Heartstone, Destiny and HotS. Anyway, good luck with your sale.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:53:20 AM

Well, I know 2 sellers closed their shops because of the decline and you guys forgot to count Asian players, who mainly play pay for hour. If you look at the ownedcore markets, the selling is declining too. Either way, WoW is not the money maker for Blizzard anymore thus it's markets will and is declining. Can't speak for the other games, but it looks like they are making good profits through Heartstone, Destiny and HotS. Anyway, good luck with your sale.

Anyone using ownedcore forums as an example doesn't understand this market.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:59:30 PM

Now asking $36,500 Kiss

[ BUY NOW ] [ FIND AN ESCROW ]
gongomanny

Activity: 301

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:23:25 PM

I know the main reason you are selling is for upfront money, but perhaps you would accept the payment in installments? I know many people may not have 36k in disposable income at the moment, but could probably pay it over the course of a couple months.

Also, is the c/o of 70BTC something you're still considering or is it too low?
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:45:52 AM

I know the main reason you are selling is for upfront money, but perhaps you would accept the payment in installments? I know many people may not have 36k in disposable income at the moment, but could probably pay it over the course of a couple months.

Also, is the c/o of 70BTC something you're still considering or is it too low?

No installments would be accepted, otherwise pointless to sell in the first place.

I consider all offers, but at this time I would not accept 70 BTC as that is far too low to let this go.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:03:44 AM

Now asking $34,500 Kiss

[ BUY NOW ] [ FIND AN ESCROW ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: