Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeezerCoin | BEEZ | Scrypt | POS | Earn by Mining | POS=8%  (Read 33103 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:18:10 AM

https://www.blockexperts.com/beez/height/192

Total Ouput    109 250 054  BEEZ

is this even possible?
thought there were just 20M beeZ

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marty19 (OP)

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:06:20 AM

https://www.blockexperts.com/beez/height/192

Total Ouput    109 250 054  BEEZ

is this even possible?
thought there were just 20M beeZ

This was caused by me moving some of the 20m to various wallets for security reasons. The 109m is reported due to the 20m block being drawn from multiple times.

Wallet is showing moneysupply as 20,000,628.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:19:51 AM

Seems the V2 chain stalled or became corrupt probably due to the various versions of the client out there.

I have now launched V3 of the chain along with wallet v3.0.0.0 which will not accept connections to the old nodes/wallets and hopefully avoid any issues.

Please update your wallets from GitHub and restart after clearing out your .BeezerCoin folder.

All coins awarded via ispace.co.uk have been reissued on the new chain.

The new network seems to be stable with regular blocks and transactions being created.

The block explorer will be updated shortly.
hope this fix will be for good, you guys had hard time with tis chain

All running smoothly this time round and not seeing any errors in the log files. Added a POW period of 25,000 blocks in order to build a more stable network from the outset.

Please do not use the YoBit exchange until they have upgraded their wallet, I have contacted them and asked for the update and will cover any sell orders already on the market.

What exactly do you mean POW period? This was advertised as a pure POS coin.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:00:24 AM

Seems the V2 chain stalled or became corrupt probably due to the various versions of the client out there.

I have now launched V3 of the chain along with wallet v3.0.0.0 which will not accept connections to the old nodes/wallets and hopefully avoid any issues.

Please update your wallets from GitHub and restart after clearing out your .BeezerCoin folder.

The new network seems to be stable with regular blocks and transactions being created.

All running smoothly this time round and not seeing any errors in the log files. Added a POW period of 25,000 blocks in order to build a more stable network from the outset.

Please do not use the YoBit exchange until they have upgraded their wallet, I have contacted them and asked for the update and will cover any sell orders already on the market.

We added the 25,000 POW period in order to initially distribute a small amount of BEEZ to miners prior to POS only kicking in. This is to help build the BEEZ community and a more stable network of nodes.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:33:11 PM

We added the 25,000 POW period in order to initially distribute a small amount of BEEZ to miners prior to POS only kicking in. This is to help build the BEEZ community and a more stable network of nodes.

Understood... but is the POW closed or can the public get in? This is Scrypt-based, yes?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 01:52:25 PM

Understood... but is the POW closed or can the public get in? This is Scrypt-based, yes?

POW is open to anyone Smiley

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:49:38 PM

Wallet appears stalled and I cannot connect my miner to the ports specified on the page for this coin, although it shows blocks are being found. JFYI.

Miner URL (Low Difficulty): stratum+tcp://ispace.co.uk:4022
Miner URL (Medium Difficulty): stratum+tcp://ispace.co.uk:4023
Miner URL (High Difficulty): stratum+tcp://ispace.co.uk:4024

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:54:33 AM

It appears the wallet is stuck again, with a new twist: now it shows the "Balance" as the 9 coins I've staked and the previous ~750 coin balance as the "Stake" amount. At this point, I'm out. And you probably should be too. This coin is a giant mess and even on V3 of the wallet and how many times messing with the blockchain, now an additional POW period that you're being vague about... I just don't see it happening.

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:29:38 AM

The BeezerCoin chain seems to be moving smoothly now with regular POS blocks being found.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:30:36 PM

Any words from YoBit if they updated their systems? I've sent emails and no reply back. Requested a Beez withdraw several hours ago, and it's still pending on their exchange. Think that place is more a joke than an exchange.
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 11:55:54 PM

Any words from YoBit if they updated their systems? I've sent emails and no reply back. Requested a Beez withdraw several hours ago, and it's still pending on their exchange. Think that place is more a joke than an exchange.

Despite numerous requests to YoBit I have still not had any reply and they still have not updated their wallet so please avoid sending any coins to them until you hear more from me.

Cheers
Marty

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:25:20 AM

Despite numerous requests to YoBit I have still not had any reply and they still have not updated their wallet so please avoid sending any coins to them until you hear more from me.

Cheers
Marty
Good luck with yobit.They have zero customer support

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 06:18:07 AM

Cheers
Marty

i havent checked is autoconversion is enabled for this coin on your pool?

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:43:05 AM

I have had coins in wallet quite some time and no stake yet, how long does it normally take and do I need to do anything like encrypt it the unlock or just leave it alone? oh by the way Ispace web site won't load.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
TomInVa57

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:40:12 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 12:49:43 PM by TomInVa57

I have had coins in wallet quite some time and no stake yet, how long does it normally take and do I need to do anything like encrypt it the unlock or just leave it alone? oh by the way Ispace web site won't load.

Wallet V3 even seems wanked. I've had my wallet open/running for over 24 Hrs, was showing a few 1000 staked, only received 0.33 in those 24 hrs, when at the start of this, that would have been 1000's awarded. I sent a deposit over to the wallet from iSpace this morning, it credited pretty fast, that was like 4 hours ago, but, as soon as it deposited, my "stake" went to 0 and has been there ever since? Sad Sad

Update 9/14 - now over 48 hours, not staking and no mined coins either Sad(
valta4065

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:57:25 PM

Wallet V3 even seems wanked. I've had my wallet open/running for over 24 Hrs, was showing a few 1000 staked, only received 0.33 in those 24 hrs, when at the start of this, that would have been 1000's awarded. I sent a deposit over to the wallet from iSpace this morning, it credited pretty fast, that was like 4 hours ago, but, as soon as it deposited, my "stake" went to 0 and has been there ever since? Sad Sad

Update 9/14 - now over 48 hours, not staking and no mined coins either Sad(
    I guess I need to wait a few more days in wallet, only been coins in there from the 9th and I do get deposits good automatic from ispace.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 12:47:27 PM

Cheers
Marty

i havent checked is autoconversion is enabled for this coin on your pool?

As this is not available on an exchange the autoconversion is disabled.

TomInVa57

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:04:07 AM

Is this thing suppose to be staking or not? I've had wallet running for days, was saying it was staking but that went to "0" when I made a deposit to the wallet a couple days ago and has remained at "0" ever since.
tjc

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:51:25 AM

Earning and staking fine over here.

http://imgur.com/1AnWuka
valta4065

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:58:09 PM

I have over 200 beez and yet to stake 1 time, I dont know what the problem is

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄