Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name checker  (Read 651 times)
tikkers (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:09:38 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 04:35:07 AM by tikkers

I have for you

A username availability Checker for

Twitter
Instagram

Claim Open OG's on the two most popular social media platforms with lightning fast speeds

Features!!
Alerts              :   When an @ is available you can have it play a sound that you chose to let you know it's open.
Notification      :    Another way to alert you when an @ is open it will pop up with a toolbar alert, as shown in the design.
Clear & Recheck:   If no @'s are available you can clear the program and recheck a list without ever having to close the program.
Speed             :   This is one of the top fastest checkers for IG ever released, even people with 1MB Download and Upload check with blazing speeds.

Only one con   : It doesnt filter banned usernames..

price is 10$ - BTC
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:36:42 PM

I have for you

Twitter
Instagram

Claim Open OG's on the two most popular social media platforms with lightning fast speeds

Features!!
Alerts              :   When an @ is available you can have it play a sound that you chose to let you know it's open.
Notification      :    Another way to alert you when an @ is open it will pop up with a toolbar alert, as shown in the design.
Clear & Recheck:   If no @'s are available you can clear the program and recheck a list without ever having to close the program.
Speed             :   This is one of the top fastest checkers for IG ever released, even people with 1MB Download and Upload check with blazing speeds.

Only one con   : It doesnt filter banned usernames..

price is 40$ - BTC

Anyone can check whether a username is available on twitter and instagram 
tikkers (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

I have for you

Twitter
Instagram

Features!!

Only one con   : It doesnt filter banned usernames..

price is 40$ - BTC

Anyone can check whether a username is available on twitter and instagram 

its an automated program which can check thousand of usernames availability in a matter of minutes..
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:28:47 PM

What do you mean by thousands? I add desired usernames in a .txt file and it checks if any name on the .txt file is available? Or what?

tikkers (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:39:40 PM

What do you mean by thousands? I add desired usernames in a .txt file and it checks if any name on the .txt file is available? Or what?

yes exactly..U add desired usernames in a txt file and it checks..What i am saying is you can make a wordlist of all the dictionary words to see what OG usernames are available and then you can signup..

So literally u can check thousands & thousands of usernames availability
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:31:44 PM

Personally, I don't think this is worth $40. You can just use tools like SpinXO to check usernames one by one; not like you'd have a need to check thousands of usernames. I would say this is worth ~$5 to $10.

tikkers (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:33:50 PM

prices have been updated

only 10$  bitcoin for this now..
CheapSerials

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:37:59 PM

lol i found 5 programms in just 30 sec googeling that can do the same and for free
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:01:32 PM

lol i found 5 programms in just 30 sec googeling that can do the same and for free
online namecheckr.com

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
tikkers (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:43:01 PM

please let me know at the programs or share here with everybody..

no programs over the internet offers free username check for 6 sites together from a dictionary wordlist..
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:23:19 PM

Would be worth the price of it claimed the username once it said available
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:55:25 AM

please let me know at the programs or share here with everybody..

no programs over the internet offers free username check for 6 sites together from a dictionary wordlist..

So, if I were to buy this program, does it come with a list of dictionary/OG names that it will automatically check? Or do I have to find my own list of names online? Can I easily import any list of names into the database of the application?

Also, to the person who asked before, this program would be useful for someone looking to sell accounts because they have quality (OG) names.
tikkers (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:54:15 AM

Would be worth the price of it claimed the username once it said available

its just a checker not a turboer..just check the usernames available

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: