Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:37:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:48:52 PM

That was fast  Grin Cheers!

GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:53:27 PM

If you like GENESYS and Support the project, please start promoting it with your Bitcointalk SiG.
We are all in it together and Dev Team cannot make it successful by themselves without Community
Contribution. Thank you!

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
crypto_believer

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:58:50 PM

Im going to upload a Standard Wallet-qt For Windows Mac and Linux (No Wallet Games) in few hours coming.

Keep up the good work! Cool
Nice to see a dev team that doesn't disappear after ico, and that is not just focused on exchanges.

crypto_believer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:05:04 PM

Hey guys can you send out a new tweet so we can re-tweet it?
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:12:14 PM

Hey guys can you send out a new tweet so we can re-tweet it?
Twitter Campaign and BCT Campaign will be launched soon! We are currently working with PR guys.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
IronFists

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:27:11 PM

Is the chat in the wallet broken?
ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:36:22 PM

Is the chat in the wallet broken?
Getting this "Error Connecting (ETIMEDOUT)"

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:47:21 PM

standard wallet with no games coming!!!!!! this is epic LOL

For real though wasn't there proof of games already? whats going on?
IronFists

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:56:00 PM

I guess some may like a wallet simple with out so many options this will be more beneficial to them.  For us gamers  GAME ON!!!
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:17:52 PM

Wallet with games was already released and has been working pretty well.  Cool
I requested a wallet without games, specifically as I prefer just a barebones wallet for staking, and later also for running a skynode. The wallet with games meets the purpose just fine, but for secure storage/staking, I'll much rather have a wallet without any bells and whistles.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 04:21:32 PM

Please read topic's page before this one.

Someone ask for wallet without games for staking, dev made it immediately, and you are now laughing at that.

It is better to read earlier posts before making stupid statements.

But yes, you are right, GenesysCoin is epic in general! Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:23:01 PM

Someone ask for wallet without games for staking, dev made it immediately, and you are now laughing at that.

Cool, are you able to play games in the wallet and get GSY as a reward? Sorry for the confusion but I find the OP confusing.
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Is GSY an "in-game" currency or just a wallet that allows you to play games that don't use GSY? thanks
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

Is GSY an "in-game" currency or just a wallet that allows you to play games that don't use GSY? thanks

CONFRONT FEATURE:

We are going to change the ConFront feature to a betting system - Instead of creating a Game server and people pay to paly on it, ConFront will now become a betting system
where wallet users will be able to bet against each other and participate in Tournament Games. They can play in Team or do a 1vs1 Confrontation.
The Winner gets all the Winning Price but some fees will be deducted from it. Please read OP for more Information.

I like this idea of having a betting System  Smiley  
-> what kind of bets will it handle? And who creates the bets and odds?

The System will handle bets from Wallet Users (Players) - there is a procedure to follow until the bet is finalized.
Lets say, you bet against someone that you can beat that person in Quake III or any other Game (in Tournament Game) -
You both set the bet to 100 GSY each then both you fill up the procedure, pay the 100 bet and then launch the Game.
At the End of the Game, the Winner is verified then he gets all the Winning Price of 200 GSY (but some fees are deducted from it).
In case that the Winner cannot be verified, full refund is given back to both participants.
More details will be given soon! when we get to the beta testing. Please see OP and Road map.

...And who creates the bets and odds?

Wallet Users (Players) create the bets - there is basically no odds or i may say the odds depend on your own Skills.
How many Kills can you make in a Game like Quake III or any other FPS Game available in the Wallet?.

so i think you can bet if you want, but dont have to Wink
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:40:13 PM

I don't see it as "in-game currency". My reading is that GSY is the currency backbone to the various services & the game being built. Access to certain content will require a one time GSY fee, as well as you'll have games and a P2P betting system integrated in the wallet.
Actually the main reason why I took the plunge on the ICO, is the fact that there is a built-in economy/demand (assuming that a community of users eventually builds up).

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 08:11:36 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 09:07:25 PM by marcetin

Cool, are you able to play games in the wallet and get GSY as a reward? Sorry for the confusion but I find the OP confusing.

Sorry to you on my reaction... I am sticked with this coin from the start and because of attacks from some fudders it looks like I have small tolerance level to any negative words about this project.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:25:13 PM

CONFRONT FEATURE:

We are going to change the ConFront feature to a betting system - Instead of creating a Game server and people pay to paly on it, ConFront will now become a betting system
where wallet users will be able to bet against each other and participate in Tournament Games. They can play in Team or do a 1vs1 Confrontation.
The Winner gets all the Winning Price but some fees will be deducted from it. Please read OP for more Information.

I like this idea of having a betting System  Smiley  
-> what kind of bets will it handle? And who creates the bets and odds?

The System will handle bets from Wallet Users (Players) - there is a procedure to follow until the bet is finalized.
Lets say, you bet against someone that you can beat that person in Quake III or any other Game (in Tournament Game) -
You both set the bet to 100 GSY each then both you fill up the procedure, pay the 100 bet and then launch the Game.
At the End of the Game, the Winner is verified then he gets all the Winning Price of 200 GSY (but some fees are deducted from it).
In case that the Winner cannot be verified, full refund is given back to both participants.
More details will be given soon! when we get to the beta testing. Please see OP and Road map.

...And who creates the bets and odds?

Wallet Users (Players) create the bets - there is basically no odds or i may say the odds depend on your own Skills.
How many Kills can you make in a Game like Quake III or any other FPS Game available in the Wallet?.

so i think you can bet if you want, but dont have to Wink

that's a cool feature  Cool
IronFists

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:21:31 PM

Why is GSY so undervalued... Does not make sense.  The entire idea is great. 
You see other coins in which so far has not done anything more then transactions and yet people are thinking they are worth a ton.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:33:58 PM

You see other coins in which so far has not done anything more then transactions and yet people are thinking they are worth a ton.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Coin is very young give it a few months
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

Huh The ICO was just three days ago...
Greed is never a good companion  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: