Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:07:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:01:50 AM

hmm Keeping an eye on this coin, still not buying in but if ICO people keep selling at a measily 20% profit, I think there is lots of time to jump in..
Miners unloading? I'm keeping mine for awhile. It's either dev is a scamer or his not, right? I'm inclined to later.
Genesyscoin not offer only for the price of coin,but GSY have the games,so i think this is the real market for GSY. This is different with other Altcoin.
No ==> the games are open source (GPL) and Xform/various contracts (I guess)... ... ...

The GenesysCoin Team deliver access*
The GenesysCoin Team will deliver his own game (I guess)....

*http://www.gamesbrigade.com/play/xform.burnin-rubber-crashnburn
http://www.gamesbrigade.com/page/termsOfService

I still don't understand the GENESYSBAY Marketplace
I still don't understand the CONFRONT challenge

I would like to know the business plan

I don’t think you can say genesis coin is only about to put a few freeware games in a coin wallet. I understand the business model to create a multiplayer game platform with the possibility to play for crypto coins. The first step is, that the user has to pay 200GSY for the access to the multiplayer platform. This creates (at least a small) demand for GSY. In comparison with other projects, I see a business plan.
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:29:56 PM

hmm Keeping an eye on this coin, still not buying in but if ICO people keep selling at a measily 20% profit, I think there is lots of time to jump in..
Miners unloading? I'm keeping mine for awhile. It's either dev is a scamer or his not, right? I'm inclined to later.
Genesyscoin not offer only for the price of coin,but GSY have the games,so i think this is the real market for GSY. This is different with other Altcoin.
No ==> the games are open source (GPL) and Xform/various contracts (I guess)... ... ...

It is all mentioned in OP (Road map) that the Games are Free and Open source in MP Zone:

"*August 20   - Public Demo testing of the in Wallet Multiplayer Zone Web based Games (wallet v1.0.0)
                   - Available Games to test: Free and Opensource games: XFatum, Apocalypse City, Phosphor,
                     Recon Arena, and more... (Please note there are some Free Games, you will need to Register before accessing).
                    - QuakeI and QuakeIII Arena Servers will be ready on the full launch of MP Zone
                       We may also add QuakeII to the list if we get to setup the Servers for it."

The 200 GSY is Required to access the platform itself (the MP Zone Platform) - not for the Games. But you have to access our platform before you can play the Games.
Also they are all web based Games so you have alternative way to play them for free without joining Genesys.
For the other Features, please take your time and read OP. Genesys Arena is our own Game forked from another open source game and will be ported to WebGL so it can be played in Wallet.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 04:47:22 PM

BITCOINTALK SIGs:

SiG1: [GSY] Play Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
Code:
[GSY] Play Games In Wallet - While Staking | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144365]Join Us Now![/url]

SiG2: [GenesysCoin] 1st In Wallet Web based Games | Join Us in MP Zone!
Code:
[GenesysCoin] 1st In Wallet Web based Games | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144365]Join Us in MP Zone![/url]

SiG3: [GenesysCoin] The Multiplayer Gaming Currency | In Wallet Games Play!
Code:
[GenesysCoin] The Multiplayer Gaming Currency | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144365]In Wallet Games Play![/url]

SiG4: [GENESYS] Evolution of Gaming in Crypto | Join our MP Zone Platform!
Code:
[GENESYS] Evolution of Gaming in Crypto | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144365]Join our MP Zone Platform![/url]

-----------------------------------------------------------

FREE GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGNs: ENDS FRIDAY AUG 28  

To better promote GenesysCoin, we are going to giveaway 50GSY to each Entry in the Campaigns.
We have Two Campaigns (Bitcointalk SiGs and Twitter Promo) - You have to fill up a Google Form to claim your 50GSY.

-BITCOINTALK SIGs: Please use one of the SIGs above or Create your own - then Fill up the Google Form to Claim your Free GSY.

*GOOGLE FORM (BCT SIGs): http://goo.gl/forms/WaMOAYgZsP

-TWITTER PROMO: Please Follow @GenessysCoin and Create your own TWEETs - Use Hashtags Like (#GenesysCoin #Games #GSY $GSY #Crypto #VideoGames #Gaming ...or your own)
Then Fill up the Google Form - Only 1 Entry per Twitter Account.

*GOOGLE FORM (TWITTER PROMO): http://goo.gl/forms/ZAtDVkgexs

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:07:15 PM

Just had a blast on the multiplayer, and as advertised it's damn good fun  Grin

Glad to have bought some of these, great job from the team Wink
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:52:18 PM

It is all mentioned in OP (Road map) that the Games are Free and Open source in MP Zone:

"*August 20   - Public Demo testing of the in Wallet Multiplayer Zone Web based Games (wallet v1.0.0)
                   - Available Games to test: Free and Opensource games: XFatum, Apocalypse City, Phosphor,
                     Recon Arena, and more... (Please note there are some Free Games, you will need to Register before accessing).
                    - QuakeI and QuakeIII Arena Servers will be ready on the full launch of MP Zone
                       We may also add QuakeII to the list if we get to setup the Servers for it."

The 200 GSY is Required to access the platform itself (the MP Zone Platform) - not for the Games. But you have to access our platform before you can play the Games.
Also they are all web based Games so you have alternative way to play them for free without joining Genesys.
For the other Features, please take your time and read OP. Genesys Arena is our own Game forked from another open source game and will be ported to WebGL so it can be played in Wallet.

The unique chracteristic of playing the web based games by joining GSY is that the players can play for winnings in crypto money. Some kind of prize money collected by the stakes like in a tournament or heads up game..
Is that right?
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:04:27 PM

The unique chracteristic of playing the web based games by joining GSY is that the players can play for winnings in crypto money. Some kind of prize money collected by the stakes like in a tournament or heads up game..
Is that right?

What you just described is one unique characteristic in GSY, which is the Confront feature.

There are other unique aspects to the platform, as well as other monetization opportunities.
One I find most interesting, is that this project is also a crowdfunding for an actual game to be developed. Once completed, this particular game, can drive any sort of revenue workflow that the developers might desire, with the obvious possibility of rewarding both the GSY team, as well as players/holders.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 08:09:00 PM

Is that right?

No In MP Zone you dont earn anything you just enjoy yourself with other Wallet Users but in ConFront thats different. Please read ConFront feature in OP. Thank you!

meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:59:04 PM

wouldn't it be a good campain to let people play the easy game " play pixierun " and earn some little GSYamount for playing

, i think that will advertise itself and wouldn't be too hard to code into the wallet and even small amounts are worth it for a lot of people

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:30:22 AM

Play Games In Wallet - While Staking | 1st In Wallet Web based Games | The Multiplayer Gaming Currency | Evolution of Gaming in Crypto | #GenesysCoin #Games #GSY $GSY #Crypto #VideoGames #Gaming
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:16:40 AM

I'm a Linux person myself and only reason why I use Windows is because I'm forced to, dev would you please consider releasing a Linux wallet with games included?  Roll Eyes
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:04:42 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 09:53:17 PM by GSYTeam

I'm a Linux person myself and only reason why I use Windows is because I'm forced to, dev would you please consider releasing a Linux wallet with games included?  Roll Eyes
Sorry! because of our Platform and the Game, Linux Wallet cannot be released. Most of the games are based on Unity - Unity web player is
a plugin required to launch the Games. There is no native Unity web player for Linux - and the plugin works well with directx in Windows.
You can Install "Wine" on your Linux and try to launch the Games Wallet or you can specially use your Linux Standard Wallet to manage and stake your coins then
use Windows Wallet Games for Games play only.

Edit: Mac OSX has Unity Web Player.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:44:09 PM

I'm a Linux person myself and only reason why I use Windows is because I'm forced to, dev would you please consider releasing a Linux wallet with games included?  Roll Eyes
Sorry! because of our Platform and the Game, Linux and Mac Wallet cannot be released. Most of the games are based on Unity - Unity web player is
a plugin required to launch the Games. There is no native Unity web player for Linux and Mac - and the plugin works well with directx in Windows.
You can Install "Wine" on your Linux and try to launch the Games Wallet or you can specially use your Linux Standard Wallet to manage and stake your coins then
use Windows Wallet Games for Games play only.

Immediately add trade in bittrex and poloniex , thanks   Wink Wink Wink Wink
meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:46:05 PM

wouldn't it be a good campain to let people play the easy game " play pixierun " and earn some little GSYamount for playing

, i think that will advertise itself and wouldn't be too hard to code into the wallet and even small amounts are worth it for a lot of people

sorry was just jumping in and did not read anything about the coin and wallet before writing the above

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
John0811

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:04:04 PM

It looks very good  Shocked Shocked

dwihananto

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:14:33 PM

im join for sign camp Cheesy
Thanks
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:30:27 PM

*BCT SIGs CAMPAIGN (Responses): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18MpNkTYMaXPZDxFXziDB9zKqlqkx9D_lnXYVxBYDvBM/edit?usp=sharing

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:24:12 PM

I just saw this list and it is unbelievable how many people submit and did not put signature in their profile or give right profile link.

Do you people need some help or you just try to fraud the distribution?

It is quite strange to have so many false submissions.  :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:29:36 PM

good response..no fraud here
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:59:54 PM

You are not in red color on the list Smiley

But look all those people which submit but did not put signature or did not sent right profile link.
OK I understand somebody mistake and did not put right profile link but all people that submit for signature campaign and did not place signature on their profile that is really stupid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:44:30 PM

can you give me for Twitter promo spreadsheet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: