Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:06:24 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 12:59:31 PM by WigitGetIt

There are lot of people here which saw and understood the source code so paying one guy just because he has deal with exchange is like extortion which will never help.

The point is we shouldn't dance as they play music because they will steal all from us, idea, money, time, nerves etc...

If many people already saw code why hide from a real code review? Big exchange wont happen if you wont do there dance. So stop thinking big exchange it wont happen.

We can reach out to earlz for a code review.  He has reviewed coin code for Bittrex.  This might help the cause of being listed if he does the review.  I am not sure of he charges, but I know he is pretty respected for his dev work and code reviews.  He is usually in the #Bittrex IRC.

https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews

Edit: Link for information on coin reviews.  http://earlz.net/static/reviews.html
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:25:14 AM

There are lot of people here which saw and understood the source code so paying one guy just because he has deal with exchange is like extortion which will never help.

The point is we shouldn't dance as they play music because they will steal all from us, idea, money, time, nerves etc...

If many people already saw code why hide from a real code review? Big exchange wont happen if you wont do there dance. So stop thinking big exchange it wont happen.

We can reach out to earlz for a code review.  He has reviewed coin code for Bittrex.  This might help the cause of being listed if he does the review.  I am not sure of he charges, but I know he is pretty respected for his dev work and code reviews.  He is usually in the #Bittrex IRC.

Yeah a review by earlz would be cool, it'll help for sure

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:58:42 PM

Is there a windows wallet with gaming or is it in the pipeline?

(yea im not the guy above me, already been there  Cheesy)
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 01:02:34 PM

Here.  https://mega.nz/#!DlF0wC5a!_8hJ35EZVzPSdT7nUC8KR8-FlXkVFL3eB1wRn1RJtq4

I got that from here http://genesyscoin.com/
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:04:50 PM

in the OP, link is the windows icon
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:12:43 PM

Why OP says this: -STANDARD WALLETS-Qt (NO WALLET GAMES)

Oh I see now I should click the icon above. A bit unclear there. Thanks
crypto_believer

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 08:49:26 PM

We can reach out to earlz for a code review.  He has reviewed coin code for Bittrex.  This might help the cause of being listed if he does the review.  I am not sure of he charges, but I know he is pretty respected for his dev work and code reviews.  He is usually in the #Bittrex IRC.

Yeah a review by earlz would be cool, it'll help for sure

Hello everyone,
I am in favor of having the code reviewed by earlz.
I can help with a little btc if needed.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:32:45 PM

I guess that a code review is generally a good thing, but personally, I do not care at all for this.
One example that simply summarizes why I have this opinion.

Here's the brief on a recent coin review from this same person:
Code Quality Grade: A
This coin has pretty much perfect code quality, no apparent network problems and the only issues, if any, are minor nitpicks.

Great success, we have a winner, right? Far from it.
The coin in this example went on to show that it had no developer at all, or had a hired gun that quickly abandoned the project and moved on to whatever else was earning him/her more BTC. That coin has been quite strongly manipulated by the people running the main bitcointalk account for the OP, has plummeted into virtually worthless, and is drifting without any plans or purpose moving forward. A code review does absolutely nothing to prevent this...

In contrast, here we have Genesys, a coin that:
- delivered right at the opening of the ICO (in-wallet demos and game),
- developers are around and shown quite good process towards other roadmap items,
- currently holds the insignificant market cap around 60 (or 65?) BTC, massive upshot potential
- actually has a business model, a purpose.

What I think would benefit Genesys coin the most, is attracting a wider audience. This can - and certainly will - be achieved by word of mouth, community engagement, reaching a few more development milestones, running some promotion initiatives.

I only even care for another exchange, for the simple fact that many people will stay well clear of YOBIT (and to a lesser degree, Empoex), for reasons completely unrelated to Genesys, and that don't really belong in this discussion. Poloniex would be absolutely awesome, but I'd be happy even with Bittrex or Cryptsy (and I'm not saying either of them is perfect).

Unfortunately, I don't have much time that would allow me to contribute here, but maybe I get an opportunity to do so later on. For the moment, I'll just enjoy the staking/hoarding phase, and eagerly wait for what is ahead. Cheers!

crypto_believer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:20:28 PM

I guess that a code review is generally a good thing, but personally, I do not care at all for this.
One example that simply summarizes why I have this opinion.

Here's the brief on a recent coin review from this same person:
Code Quality Grade: A
This coin has pretty much perfect code quality, no apparent network problems and the only issues, if any, are minor nitpicks.

Great success, we have a winner, right? Far from it.
The coin in this example went on to show that it had no developer at all, or had a hired gun that quickly abandoned the project and moved on to whatever else was earning him/her more BTC. That coin has been quite strongly manipulated by the people running the main bitcointalk account for the OP, has plummeted into virtually worthless, and is drifting without any plans or purpose moving forward. A code review does absolutely nothing to prevent this...

In contrast, here we have Genesys, a coin that:
- delivered right at the opening of the ICO (in-wallet demos and game),
- developers are around and shown quite good process towards other roadmap items,
- currently holds the insignificant market cap around 60 (or 65?) BTC, massive upshot potential
- actually has a business model, a purpose.

What I think would benefit Genesys coin the most, is attracting a wider audience. This can - and certainly will - be achieved by word of mouth, community engagement, reaching a few more development milestones, running some promotion initiatives.

I only even care for another exchange, for the simple fact that many people will stay well clear of YOBIT (and to a lesser degree, Empoex), for reasons completely unrelated to Genesys, and that don't really belong in this discussion. Poloniex would be absolutely awesome, but I'd be happy even with Bittrex or Cryptsy (and I'm not saying either of them is perfect).

Unfortunately, I don't have much time that would allow me to contribute here, but maybe I get an opportunity to do so later on. For the moment, I'll just enjoy the staking/hoarding phase, and eagerly wait for what is ahead. Cheers!

I agree, the code review doesn't guarantee any value. I think it just gives the exchanges a piece of mind that they are not listing a coin that is gonna break. just my opinion I could be wrong.

Side note: GSYTeam I can not login to the MpZone. I received the email saying that my credentials are being verified, but still cant log in, has been two weeks.
Thanks.   
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:56:00 AM

I agree, the code review doesn't guarantee any value. I think it just gives the exchanges a piece of mind that they are not listing a coin that is gonna break. just my opinion I could be wrong.

Side note: GSYTeam I can not login to the MpZone. I received the email saying that my credentials are being verified, but still cant log in, has been two weeks.
Thanks.   
Your account has been activated you can try login now. it seems like you have sent your 200 GSY fee long ago but did not Register until now.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 11:00:09 AM

We will have a video demonstration of ConFront in the next couple of days. Genesys is taking a new turn.
Skynodes are being implemented too - Collateral will be 2000 GSY to run a Skynode.
Thank you for all your Support and stay tuned.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
IronFists

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:15:12 PM

Explain to me what the skynode is and does?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:25:56 PM

Cheesy Same happens to me on the beginning. It should be more clear before new users leaving the wallet without coming back again.

Why OP says this: -STANDARD WALLETS-Qt (NO WALLET GAMES)

Oh I see now I should click the icon above. A bit unclear there. Thanks
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:38:37 PM

Explain to me what the skynode is and does?

Skynodes = Masternodes

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

Yes you need to leave your wallet open and if you put the past word you have to unlock to staking only ...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:39:34 PM

Hello I'm new here. Noticed genesys only now, am I late to join the party? Cheesy
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 10:41:48 PM

Hello I'm new here. Noticed genesys only now, am I late to join the party? Cheesy
nope, GSY is still very cheap Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:53:04 PM

Thanks for your advice, will wait for more opinions.
Baelgar

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:59:38 PM

The ICO price was ~1442 Satoshi and there are 1.6 million coins in total with a low inflation of only around 22k coins added each month. Besides that the project is great, we have a nice idea(read the OP) and a dev team which is delivering.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:45:14 AM

Yes, cheap but still more than it was on ICO which proves interest in this coin.
As milestones are reached it will go only up.
I can imagine what will be when people start to play games and earn by winning if they have skills.
Only thing I can not imagine how much it could go up.

What do you guys think how much it could go up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: