Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:10:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
herbst

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:37:19 AM

(CURRENTLY WINDOWS ONLY)

So you are actually porting the games or just placed that there to make it look more legit?

I don't have Windows, and i assume some others here as well :/
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:01:39 AM

(CURRENTLY WINDOWS ONLY)

So you are actually porting the games or just placed that there to make it look more legit?

What's your point dude? I know Windows sucks and yet i'm forced to use it for certain tasks, specially gaming. You can always install Wine in linux to run windows programs.
herbst

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:04:17 AM

(CURRENTLY WINDOWS ONLY)

What's your point dude? I know Windows sucks and yet i'm forced to use it for certain tasks, specially gaming. You can always install Wine in linux to run windows programs.

I was just wondering.

I think it is unlikely that they would port the games on their self just for the coin, still they advertise with it.
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 12:56:54 PM

(CURRENTLY WINDOWS ONLY)

What do you mean by "Legit"? All of the Games are based on Unity 3D - Can you run Unity3D on Linux?
We will have Mac OS X Gaming Wallet in the future but for Linux the only solution now is to use Wine or similar emulators.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:11:35 PM

@GSYTeam:

I'm already seeing some Skynode rewards coming in, so it looks like the Skynodes are enabled slightly ahead of time?
I'm just bringing this up in case this causes any trouble with the current mix of old and new clients on the network. I'm not worried for any forks or anything, as I am not moving coins around, but anyhow, figured it was worth mentioning.

Cheers!

GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:48:19 PM

@GSYTeam:

I'm already seeing some Skynode rewards coming in, so it looks like the Skynodes are enabled slightly ahead of time?
I'm just bringing this up in case this causes any trouble with the current mix of old and new clients on the network. I'm not worried for any forks or anything, as I am not moving coins around, but anyhow, figured it was worth mentioning.

Cheers!
Yes! it started a bit early but nothing to worry abt. The Skynodes (Masternodes) will full start tomorrow around 12PM GMT.
People need to update their wallets to latest version. Have you started testing it yet?

Also if anyone knows a good instruction on how to setup a Mastrernode, please post it here for everyone. Thank you!

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:10:34 PM

I am testing, yes. I'm running a Skynode and staking wallet.
I'm getting 0.50 GSY (regular stake) and 0.30 GSY (Skynode) rewards.
Looking good  Smiley

Upgrade time peeps!!!

Edit: Some Skynode rewards are 0.29999999 instead of 0.30 GSY. No clue why, perhaps different rounding for clients in different OS platforms, or gaming vs non-gaming wallets, I dunno. Nothing wrong here, just being anal about my reporting above.  Grin

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:45:44 PM

I have 1000 GSY, how many will be my Stake reward?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

Following Skynode activation, you'll get 0.2 GSY per stake IIRC. You should have better staking performance if you split the 1000 coins into many inputs of smaller sizes (I estimate you'd have multiple stakes per day like so, after building up some weight). Or, you can get yourself another 1000 GSY, so you reach enough (2K) to run a Skynode...

It's hard to tell what strategy pays out the most, since the Skynodes are just being introduced. If there are eventually a gazillion Skynodes running (and there's certainly enough coins to allow for plenty of them), then the rewards are relatively small for each one.

Given the current GSY value, I suppose that anyone willing to run a Skynode can probably afford one.
Perhaps no longer so once we start reaching out to a wider audience.

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:58:18 PM

Following Skynode activation, you'll get 0.2 GSY per stake IIRC. You should have better staking performance if you split the 1000 coins into many inputs of smaller sizes (I estimate you'd have multiple stakes per day like so, after building up some weight). Or, you can get yourself another 1000 GSY, so you reach enough (2K) to run a Skynode...

It's hard to tell what strategy pays out the most, since the Skynodes are just being introduced. If there are eventually a gazillion Skynodes running (and there's certainly enough coins to allow for plenty of them), then the rewards are relatively small for each one.

Given the current GSY value, I suppose that anyone willing to run a Skynode can probably afford one.
Perhaps no longer so once we start reaching out to a wider audience.

ThX!!!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:13:46 PM

Hey guys I'm new to skynodes and I hope somebody can help me. When I click start it tells me: " Error: Could not allocate VIN for collateral address"

what am I doing wrong?  Huh
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:23:35 PM

If everything else is ok, you might just need to unlock your wallet (staking mode is sufficient).
The other possibility, is that you did not send the exact 2000 GSY balance to your Skynode address, or the transfer simply did not reach enough confirmations yet. Perhaps wait a while, make sure you have over 10 or 20 confirmations (I think 10 was enough, not sure now), then restart the wallet.

I'm not particularly experienced with Masternode as well, so I'm afraid this is all I can think of. Good Luck.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:18:03 PM

I got them working but now I'm getting payments for the Skynodes but they're not going to my wallet, anyone else having the same problem?
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:21:49 PM

Following a good few hours running a Skynode, everything looks to be working fine here.
The only issue is a cosmetic one of no importance, which is that there are some leftover branding/terms from the source from where the masternode code was forked. My main addy continues to stake as it normally does, and I also see a bunch of Skynode rewards dripping into the collateral addy.

I noticed that the Skynode network on and off displays a bunch of other nodes without a valid IP or Onion address. These automatically get dropped from the network after a brief while, as is expected since they can't really be reached. Check your configuration folks.

If anyone is missing a small amount to run a Skynode and does not want to deal with Yobit, go ahead and PM me for an OTC deal.
Small amounts only, I'm not looking to trade/part with any noteworthy sum

@cyberspacemonkey:
The payments should be going to a new address, which was created when you were setting up the Skynode. Once a few of these are confirmed, make sure that you have coin control enabled, then hit "send" and "inputs". You should see at least 2 addresses there. One is your original address, the other one is your Skynode address. Check if you have coins on both.

Cheers!

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:36:24 PM

Following a good few hours running a Skynode, everything looks to be working fine here.
The only issue is a cosmetic one of no importance, which is that there are some leftover branding/terms from the source from where the masternode code was forked. My main addy continues to stake as it normally does, and I also see a bunch of Skynode rewards dripping into the collateral addy.

I noticed that the Skynode network on and off displays a bunch of other nodes without a valid IP or Onion address. These automatically get dropped from the network after a brief while, as is expected since they can't really be reached. Check your configuration folks.

If anyone is missing a small amount to run a Skynode and does not want to deal with Yobit, go ahead and PM me for an OTC deal.

@cyberspacemonkey:
The payments should be going to a new address, which was created when you were setting up the Skynode. Once a few of these are confirmed, make sure that you have coin control enabled, then hit "send" and "inputs". You should see at least 2 addresses there. One is your original address, the other one is your Skynode address. Check if you have coins on both.

Cheers!

I actually have a separate address for each Skynode but still I'm confused cause let's say first it says transaction amount +235.67 but then it changes to +0.30  Undecided
myagui
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:46:51 PM

Ah! All fine then, you just wanted millionaire returns  Grin

The way that Skynode returns are displayed, it shows the total input value that is locked in each stake, but in effect your reward as a Skynode is just 0.30 GSY per stake.

If you close the wallet and open it up again, all those big juicy stake transactions will now show the correct value of 0.30 GSY each. That's a minor cosmetic issue that I've also seen in every other wallet with some Masternode feature.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:12:54 PM

Ah! All fine then, you just wanted millionaire returns  Grin

The way that Skynode returns are displayed, it shows the total input value that is locked in each stake, but in effect your reward as a Skynode is just 0.30 GSY per stake.

If you close the wallet and open it up again, all those big juicy stake transactions will now show the correct value of 0.30 GSY each. That's a minor cosmetic issue that I've also seen in every other wallet with some Masternode feature.

Cheesy I get it now, thanks for clarifying. I guess it's more profitable than staking though.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:41:47 AM

I've noticed the Skynodes disappear after a while and I have to click "Start all" over and over again, is this normal?  Huh
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 08:48:19 AM

@cyberspacemonkey:

Cheers!
how much do you sell your GSY?
i dont want to buy at the current sell order in yobit
but im interested in playing some games  Grin

myagui
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:05:07 AM

As stated, I just offered to do a small OTC for anyone looking to reach enough balance for a Skynode.
I'm definitely not looking to sell any significant amount with the going market rate. So there you go, we're both unwilling to meet the current order books  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: