Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:07:28 AM

I've noticed the Skynodes disappear after a while and I have to click "Start all" over and over again, is this normal?  Huh

I was seeing that yesterday as well, for other Skynodes on the list, but my own has remained online all throughout.
I haven't needed to hit "Start" beyond the first time launching the Skynode. Sorry, no clues here as to what could be the issue.

Phantas

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:17:49 AM

Hi, it seems skynodes are working, I have more mined transcactions with 0.3 GSY , bud I still see my node in section:  ACTIVE (secs) 00m:00s  , why?

Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:41:33 AM

do we have a tutorial for how to set up a skynode please?
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 12:42:32 PM

my wallet is currently at block 41618 remaining and now stuck Huh

GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 02:11:39 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi, like I said before, i am supporter and bagholder of GSY. But today i was checking the YoBit and some guy said that there is a virus in your non-games wallet. So I checked it (with virustotal.com) and I find out he was right. THERE IS A VIRUS (Trojan/Win32.HDC) IN YOUR NON-GAMES wallet. And now many people who read the YoBit chat know about it. So my question is: why there is a virus in your wallet and what are you going to do about it? 
Well this is a PM i received from this Guy Tecko - for a serious project like this and running for 2 months now, Why in the world will we jeopardise its Future
with some "Virus" in the Wallets. I personally appreciate your Support for Genesys but you have two choices if you dont feel safe anymore:
You can drop your Support and sell out your Coins or You can hire a Code reviewer and Compile your own Standard Windows Wallet.

*The Gaming Wallet and Standar Wallet have the same Genesys Core code - the only difference is the Qt.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GambleToWin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:28:50 PM

my wallet is currently at block 41618 remaining and now stuck Huh

Yeah same problem here. Its been loading all night and still stuck loading blocks

Are there some addnodes I need or something.

Thanks
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:57:51 PM

GSYTeam: I just ran the standard win wallet against virustotal, and I get a hit for that same trojan mentioned above.
The zip file does not get a hit, only if scanning the executable. Seeing as you posted about this publicly, I have some faith that this is a false alarm. In any case, it obviously hurts community confidence - and rightly so - and you should look into it right away to figure out why this is happening.

I sincerely hope this turns out to be nothing, but in the meantime, use extreme caution folks!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 05:40:59 PM

Lol, I didnt want to say something about virus in your wallet publicly, so i send a private message to you instead of posting it in the thread. But you post it anyway Smiley I personally dont care about some "virus" in the wallet, because i am not using it. But some people were freaking out about it on YoBit chat....asking if their PCs could be infected etc. And some people were using it as a FUD (saying GSY has a virus in the wallet). So I just wanted inform you about it Smiley And what will you do about it is up to you Smiley
There is nothing to be done at the moment until next version update. We will just remove the Standard Win Wallet from OP and you can compile your own Win Wallet or use Linux Standard Wallet. Like I said, it is the same Source Code used in the Gaming Wallet and we dont care if people want to leave the Project because of what Virus Total is finding.
You are all free to dump your Coins we have no time to play some tricks here.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 05:47:30 PM

STANDARD WINDOWS WALLET REMOVED - UNTIL NEXT VERSION UPDATE.

PLEASE COMPILE YOUR OWN WINDOWS WALLET FROM THE SOURCE CODE OR USE THE LINUX Qt WALLET.

THANK YOU!

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

PLEASE COMPILE YOUR OWN WINDOWS WALLET FROM THE SOURCE CODE OR USE THE LINUX Qt WALLET.

THANK YOU!

Seems like Fud started late on this one  Cheesy
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:09:21 PM

And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:20:42 PM

And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
I dont think if people even care abt C-Cex - we have asked their Support to list Genesys from begining but they ignored the Coin.
So since then we are doing fine with Yobit for now. From our side (Dev Team), our main goal is to get ConFront beta launched then
from there we will focus on marketing and improvements.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:22:22 PM

Im testing the Syncing from scratch issue with the Standard Wallet and see what is the problem.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
I dont think if people even care abt C-Cex - we have asked their Support to list Genesys from begining but they ignored the Coin.
So since then we are doing fine with Yobit for now. From our side (Dev Team), our main goal is to get ConFront beta launched then

Thanks Dev! I understand some might find your attitude towards the community a little hostile, but so far you have delivered and actions speak louder than words.
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:45:00 PM

And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes

Thanks Dev! I understand some might find your attitude towards the community a little hostile, but so far you have delivered and actions speak louder than words.

It'd be hard not to be a little hostile when accusations of viruses and scams keep flying around...the funny thing is there are a lot of wallets that come up as a false positive,yet people continue to use them.
Dev, keep up the good work and ignore the FUD. The GSY team is doing great. As for C-Cex,screw em. Cryptsy would be a better exchange to push for. Which is very possible, all it takes is some Points. I've pumped about 50+ points into the voting. Others should join in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:52:53 PM

It'd be hard not to be a little hostile when accusations of viruses and scams keep flying around...the funny thing is there are a lot of wallets that come up as a false positive,yet people continue to use them.
Dev, keep up the good work and ignore the FUD. The GSY team is doing great. As for C-Cex,screw em. Cryptsy would be a better exchange to push for. Which is very possible, all it takes is some Points. I've pumped about 50+ points into the voting. Others should join in.

Yea maybe C-cex is not ideal, they're terrible, but we do need an alternative exchange asap and Cryptsy seems like the most viable option at the moment.
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:03:05 PM

Yea maybe C-cex is not ideal, they're terrible, but we do need an alternative exchange asap and Cryptsy seems like the most viable option at the moment.

Exactly, if we were added to C-Cex, we'd be delisted shortly after. Cause that's what they do. They add a coin then delist it the moment the volume starts to fade. Just a waste of BTC. Better to buy Cryptsy points with that BTC and vote there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

Exactly, if we were added to C-Cex, we'd be delisted shortly after. Cause that's what they do. They add a coin then delist it the moment the volume starts to fade. Just a waste of BTC. Better to buy Cryptsy points with that BTC and vote there.

We need too many votes on Cryptsy so it's not very likely for this coin to get listed there anytime soon either though.  Roll Eyes
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:36:04 PM

THANK YOU!
thats better that you unlist your wallet with trojan
trojan is not just a false alarm
because what stated above is your wallet really have trojan
trojan is use to hack the one who use it
like keylogger RAT where those who put that trojan
can see some of that user credential (username ,email, password)
even move their mouse or open their cam ..
so let me atleast give warning to those who are currently using that they must change their wallet
i dont know if you put it in purpose or someone put it from your team or those who make those wallet put it
but atleast make some investigation because if it share in same source how impossible that other wallet is not infected
im not a bagholder or currently investor of your coin and not also user of that wallet
but i hope atleast you clean your coin name in that

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:00:04 PM

THANK YOU!
thats better that you unlist your wallet with trojan
trojan is not just a false alarm
because what stated above is your wallet really have trojan
trojan is use to hack the one who use it
like keylogger RAT where those who put that trojan
can see some of that user credential (username ,email, password)
even move their mouse or open their cam ..
so let me atleast give warning to those who are currently using that they must change their wallet
i dont know if you put it in purpose or someone put it from your team or those who make those wallet put it
but atleast make some investigation because if it share in same source how impossible that other wallet is not infected
im not a bagholder or currently investor of your coin and not also user of that wallet
but i hope atleast you clean your coin name in that

I know what a trojan is, what proof do you have of such accusations?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: