Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:30:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

I've heard about an exploit or trojan in the wallet is it true? and all the screen with the game were fake...??

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:12:57 PM

I've heard about an exploit or trojan in the wallet is it true? and all the screen with the game were fake...??

Not sure what you're saying, the games work fine and so far the only wallet that might be showing a false positive trojan was the Standard Windows wallet without the games  Roll Eyes
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:13:16 PM

I can tell you right now, that the games screens were not faked, as i personally have played with one of the devs during testing Wink
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 08:52:59 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 09:09:04 PM by xhoneyael

STANDARD WINDOWS WALLET REMOVED - UNTIL NEXT VERSION UPDATE.

PLEASE COMPILE YOUR OWN WINDOWS WALLET FROM THE SOURCE CODE OR USE THE LINUX Qt WALLET.

THANK YOU!
thats better that you unlist your wallet with trojan
trojan is not just a false alarm
because what stated above is your wallet really have trojan
trojan is use to hack the one who use it
like keylogger RAT where those who put that trojan
can see some of that user credential (username ,email, password)
even move their mouse or open their cam ..
so let me atleast give warning to those who are currently using that they must change their wallet
i dont know if you put it in purpose or someone put it from your team or those who make those wallet put it
but atleast make some investigation because if it share in same source how impossible that other wallet is not infected
im not a bagholder or currently investor of your coin and not also user of that wallet
but i hope atleast you clean your coin name in that

I know what a trojan is, what proof do you have of such accusations?
thats fine that you know what it is
my proof is just commonsense
like what i said if other wallet came from same source why the other one is not infected by trojan
and also if the wallet is not really infected why DEV removed the wallet in the OP
it mean it really have you can backread of what DEV post first before wallet remove in OP

the trojan is true but what i know is the game was not fake but you need to pay to play it

IronFists

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:10:02 PM

Sweet new update..  Whats the darksend for?
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 10:23:05 PM

No one has put a "Virus" in the Standard Wallet we made the Skynodes Implementation and Compiled it like what we did with the first version.
In fact why will we wait all this time to destruct the Project reputation with some "virus" in the wallet if it wasn't a Serious Project.
I have checked with Total Virus myself and it is a "False Alarm" the Problem might come from the "zerocoin" folder which we are checking now and fixing it.

It is the same source code used in the Gaming Wallet - but the "zercoin" from the Gaming Wallet has no problem. Our version 1.0.0.0 did not have that "False Alarm".
The Download link was removed since everyone is Screaming the samething and we clearly stated that it is removed for now until next version update - but
there is no need for next version update since we are fixing the Sycing Issue "the checkpoints" - there will be a Wallet Update very soon (with same current version).

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

PLEASE COMPILE YOUR OWN WINDOWS WALLET FROM THE SOURCE CODE OR USE THE LINUX Qt WALLET.

THANK YOU!
so let me atleast give warning to those who are currently using that they must change their wallet
i dont know if you put it in purpose or someone put it from your team or those who make those wallet put it
but atleast make some investigation because if it share in same source how impossible that other wallet is not infected
im not a bagholder or currently investor of your coin and not also user of that wallet

I personally thank you for not Bagholding any coins and Hope you dont Buy and Invest in this project at all. Now read my previous post below.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:05:42 PM

THANK YOU!

I personally thank you for not Bagholding any coins and Hope you dont Buy and Invest in this project at all. Now read my previous post below.

below? or above
nevermind i just put it below

No one has put a "Virus" in the Standard Wallet we made the Skynodes Implementation and Compiled it like what we did with the first version.
In fact why will we wait all this time to destruct the Project reputation with some "virus" in the wallet if it wasn't a Serious Project.
I have checked with Total Virus myself and it is a "False Alarm" the Problem might come from the "zerocoin" folder which we are checking now and fixing it.

It is the same source code used in the Gaming Wallet - but the "zercoin" from the Gaming Wallet has no problem. Our version 1.0.0.0 did not have that "False Alarm".
The Download link was removed since everyone is Screaming the samething and we clearly stated that it is removed for now until next version update - but
there is no need for next version update since we are fixing the Sycing Issue "the checkpoints" - there will be a Wallet Update very soon (with same current version).

you are calling it False Alarm but you are also saying that there have a problem it means its not false alarm
or you didnt even know what false alarm is?
i think its better if you just say that your wallet have virus
and your currently fixing it
denying it make you look like a lier

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:23:11 PM

THANK YOU!

below? or above
nevermind i just put it below

you are calling it False Alarm but you are also saying that there have a problem it means its not false alarm

This is such a pathetic attempt at fudding from your part  Cry . The wallet was forked so if there is a virus it was not intentional but I think it's just a False positive I'm also sure dev team is looking into this and will make things right.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:32:28 PM

It is a "False Alarm" if you dont know what "False Alarm" is, Did it harm anyone Computer? Did the wallet tried to make connections to different location on the web?
Did anyone personal Antivirus or Firewall flagged the Wallet as a "VIRUS"? or the wallet trying to make different connections?
Please dont make yourself look like a fool. We have serious goals to reach and we have no time to trick and jeopardize our Project.
As I stated, we are going to compare the current version and the previous v1.0.0.0 of the Standard Wallet for further analysation of the code.

dukester99

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:39:33 PM

No problem here. Using the wallet with the games installed. Avg and malware bytes comes up negative.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:40:26 PM

The SYNC ISSUE from Scratch has been Fixed - and the Standard Wallet "Virus" problem has been detected too. New Download links will be posted on
Saturday. Thank you! and please stay tuned.

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:31:35 AM

It is a "False Alarm" if you dont know what "False Alarm" is, Did it harm anyone Computer? Did the wallet tried to make connections to different location on the web?
Did anyone personal Antivirus or Firewall flagged the Wallet as a "VIRUS"? or the wallet trying to make different connections?
Please dont make yourself look like a fool. We have serious goals to reach and we have no time to trick and jeopardize our Project.
As I stated, we are going to compare the current version and the previous v1.0.0.0 of the Standard Wallet for further analysation of the code.

you didnt really know what false alarm is?
i will use your own word Please dont make yourself look like a fool
i will give you the meaning now
FALSE ALARM - a warning given about something that fails to happen.
fails to happen meaning it didnt even happen yet
we give warning about your wallet about the virus
can you call it fails to happen if your wallet already have virus
Did it harm anyone Computer?
what kind of question is that
do you want us to wait until there a victim before we make a move ?
you are thinking like that because your not the one who will be infected

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:04:08 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 01:28:23 AM by GSYTeam

Lol! You are such a fool and ignorant. Im using the Same Standard Wallet for my Masternodes and the Same Gaming Wallet for the Games. You can
contradict yourself with the 'False Alarm" thing, but let wait for someone to confirm that their Computer got infected because of Genesys Standard Wallet.
Just because 'Virus Total" flagged the Standard Wallet as a virus inside it doesn't mean we Intentionally put it in there to risk our project that we
have put so much work and been running for 2 months now. The problem is a code issue from the implementation of the masternodes and we have detected
where it is and fixes are being made (to the standard wallet).

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:56:47 AM

Lol! You are such a fool and ignorant. Im using the Same Standard Wallet for my Masternodes and the Same Gaming Wallet for the Games. You can
contradict yourself with the 'False Alarm" thing, but let wait for someone to confirm that their Computer got infected because of Genesys Standard Wallet.
Just because 'Virus Total" flagged the Standard Wallet as a virus inside it doesn't mean we Intentionally put it in there to risk our project that we
have put so much work and been running for 2 months now. The problem is a code issue from the implementation of the masternodes and we have detected
were it is and fixes are being made (to the standard wallet).
your the one who is fool and ignorant, WHY?
first you didnt even know what false alarm is but you are keep on using it
second trojan use as RAT and KEYLOGGER
dont tell me you didnt also know that
like i said earlier it can steal user credential (username , password , email)
what is the purpose of rat and keylogger
to steal money from user where in the cryptoworld
do you think 1 virus is not a big deal everyone hold diffirent kind of cryptocurrency
and almost all that currency is transferable in money
so dont act just like nothing happen to make yourself clean
rat and keylogger is controlable
those who implement trojan can just get user login details in exchange in wallet or some private key and steal later
wait for someone to confirm that their Computer got infected?
this is third proof that you are really a fool and ignorant

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:26:11 AM

were it is and fixes are being made (to the standard wallet).
your the one who is fool and ignorant, WHY?
first you didnt even know what false alarm is but you are keep on using it
second trojan use as RAT and KEYLOGGER
dont tell me you didnt also know that
like i said earlier it can steal user credential (username , password , email)
what is the purpose of rat and keylogger
to steal money from user where in the cryptoworld
do you think 1 virus is not a big deal everyone hold diffirent kind of cryptocurrency
and almost all that currency is transferable in money
so dont act just like nothing happen to make yourself clean
rat and keylogger is controlable
those who implement trojan can just get user login details in exchange in wallet or some private key and steal later
wait for someone to confirm that their Computer got infected?
this is third proof that you are really a fool and ignorant

Noone in this thread has complained about having coins stolen because of wallet virus, did it happen to you?  Roll Eyes I don't think so.
IronFists

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:35:44 AM

Please someone ban this tool...
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:20:11 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 07:35:19 AM by GSYTeam

Ok! We made some investigation on some of the Coins with masternodes and it turns out that most of them have some sort of 'virus" in their wallet (false positive)
since some of them are still active and trading on exchanges. You can take your time to Test few coins that you know with masternodes implemented.

Now for Genesys Project, Skynode was just a feature and it is not that important nor a main goal - We can drop it and just continue with our main goal and vision
or if community really want the "Skynode" Feature, we can still make some cleaning in the masternode code (for the standard wallet) and make it malicious free.
We need some inputs from Community, everyone please give us your opinion and we will take it from there. Thank you!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:30:31 AM

Lol, what happend to this thread? So much FUD and hostile behaviour :/

Btw i dont think listing on C-Cex is pointless. Because: 1. it is bigger exchange than YoBit 2. who knows when Cryptsy will list GSY, it could be weeks from now 2. Yeah, C-cex is delisting coins, but not after 14 days, so we can use C-cex before it hits Cryptsy 4. geting listed on C-cex is much cheaper....you need about 0.35BTC to win C-cex vote right now and 4BTC to win Cryptsy vote!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote So lets win this voting on c-cex! 

I totally appreciate your Support for Genesys project but please show some respect. I wont let anyone try to mess up with our work. if you dont show any kind of
attacks, you wont get any hostile behaviour from me. Our priority right now is Confront then after that, we are positive we will get listed on as many Exchanges as we want.
Now if C-Cex want to list us, it is fine and they dont, it is fine too. I really dont care abt them - they clearly told us before that they will not list Genesys on their Exchange
just because we cancelled the ICO on there.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:35:39 AM

Ok! We made some investigation on some of the Coins with masternodes and it turns out that most of them have some sort of 'virus" in their wallet (false positive)
since some of them are still active and trading on exchanges. You can take your time to Test few coins that you know with masternodes implemented.

Now for Genesys Project, Skynode was just a feature and it is not that important nor a main goal - We can drop it and just continue with our main goal and vision
or if community really want the "Skynode" Feature, we can still make some cleaning in the masternode code (for the standard wallet) and make it malicious free.
We need some inputs from Community, everyone please give us your opinion and we will take it from there. Thank you!

! ! ! Bumping ! ! ! We need some inputs from our Community. Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: